Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,816 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:48 PM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (9139) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9195882 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9136) (9137) (9138) (9139) (9140) (9141) (9142) ... (9317) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 7:16pm On Mar 23, 2023
genius43:

Is A1 a full fledged MIUI run phone?

Which other Xiaomi have you used?
A1+ runs MIUI GO edition. I used Redmi 9a last year.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by pablobellins(m): 8:05pm On Mar 23, 2023
Good evening house. I noticed my data don't work once my phone is idle.

Like I don't get whatsapp msgs until I actually open whatsapp.

Is a redmi note 11s. How do I fix this?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by DestinyToRule(m): 8:52pm On Mar 23, 2023
celestial1:
buy itel you will thank me later

Are U kidding me
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Jboynokiaphone(m): 9:15pm On Mar 23, 2023
Meister:

What's the announcement about ? Who cares what you do with your own phone ?

WHY been vawlence na Gee
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by micxwell(m): 1:09am On Mar 24, 2023
Jack14:
Who got Redmi 7a phone for sell....I need it
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 4:17am On Mar 24, 2023
omasbobo:

A1+ runs MIUI GO edition. I used Redmi 9a last year.

These are all entry level devices.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 4:18am On Mar 24, 2023
pablobellins:
Good evening house. I noticed my data don't work once my phone is idle.

Like I don't get whatsapp msgs until I actually open whatsapp.

Is a redmi note 11s. How do I fix this?

Did you restrict it anyway?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by pablobellins(m): 6:10am On Mar 24, 2023
genius43:

Did you restrict it anyway?

No. I thinks it's Goin on well now. Am guessing it had to do with signal strength.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 6:20am On Mar 24, 2023
genius43:

Doesn't matter. Samsung one UI shines even on entry level devices.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by missiles: 6:50am On Mar 24, 2023
omasbobo:

Story, the Samsung am still using both entry and flagship abi another one? Stop the hype bro, I can't go close to even "A" series (Samsung) again. If not "S", fold, flip, I ain't buying. MIUI and One UI are unique in their own ways and functionalities.

If you've used Samsung flagship and entry level devices, you'll NEVER type this.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Joshkid(m): 6:54am On Mar 24, 2023
omasbobo:

grin grin grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Kendzyma(m): 7:23am On Mar 24, 2023
My control centre is now half screen after updating to miui 14, how do i fix this?

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by BethRichie: 7:33am On Mar 24, 2023
A1+ is an Android-go tweaked by Xiaomi under miui umbrella to look unique/give users slight taste to make them feel among but it's not in anyway a miui
phone let alone a full fledged one.
Remember Xiaomi thrives heavily on ecosystem & it's community lead users.

As for Samsung, go check reviews. It's "newly launched" A54 is receiving criticisms for underperforming, gittery animations & lacking numerous flagship features despite not being a oneui core phone.
Let's not talk about oneui core grin grin grin

The same cannot be said about Xiaomi. In mainland China/Asia, it'll have to deal with stifled apple dominance by coding a different miui to compete & grab market share.
It's the same in global, Xiaomi does not give a different experience across Redmi/Xiaomi device. Hence Redmi 10c (if chip is capable) will give the same experience as Xiaomi 13
omasbobo:

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Jheypeel(m): 7:44am On Mar 24, 2023
Abeg bosses in the house
I need a redmi note 9s pouch . I've tried getting one but it seems like they no longer sell idk
If you have a plug that sells
Kindly quote me or if you have spare to give out
I stay in Lagos btw
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by profmsboi(m): 8:45am On Mar 24, 2023
Kendzyma:
My control centre is now half screen after updating to miui 14, how do i fix this?
What font is this, chief?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by StrongandMighty: 9:19am On Mar 24, 2023
abdulatif8:
Is it Safe to download and manually update from here? Because I haven't gotten the update from the phone
What app is this?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 9:30am On Mar 24, 2023
missiles:

Story, the Samsung am still using both entry and flagship abi another one? Stop the hype bro, I can't go close to even "A" series (Samsung) again. If not "S", fold, flip, I ain't buying. MIUI and One UI are unique in their own ways and functionalities.

If you've used Samsung flagship and entry level devices, you'll NEVER type this.
Bro I'm only comparing software, i don't even like Samsung A series smartphones.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by atheistandproud(m): 9:33am On Mar 24, 2023
BethRichie:
A1+ is an Android-go tweaked by Xiaomi under miui umbrella to look unique/give users slight taste to make them feel among but it's not in anyway a miui

As for Samsung, go check reviews. It's "newly launched" A54 is receiving criticisms for underperforming, gittery animations & lacking numerous flagship features despite not being a oneui core phone.

The same cannot be said about Xiaomi. In mainland China/Asia, it'll have to deal with stifled apple dominance by coding a different miui to compete & grab market share.
It's the same in global, Xiaomi does not give a different experience across Redmi/Xiaomi device. Hence Redmi 10c (if chip is capable) will give the same experience as Xiaomi 13

Nicely said

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by nani667: 9:59am On Mar 24, 2023
Kendzyma:

Increase your DPI
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by boliano(m): 11:16am On Mar 24, 2023
Am currently using Redmi note 11s and it's a great phone?

Now I need Redmi note 12

Or

Redmi Note 11 pro+ with this discriptions below

Description
Xiaomi Redmi Note 11 Pro+ - 6.67" (8GB RAM, 256GB ROM) Android 11 (108/8/2)MP + 16MP Selfie - 5G - Dual - 4500mAh - Fingerprint - Forest GreenThe Xiaomi Redmi Note 11 Pro+ 5G comes with 6.67-inc AMOELD display with 120Hz refresh rate and MediaTek Dimensity 920 processor. Specs also include 4500mAh battery with 120W charging speed, Triple camera setup on the back with 108MP main camera and 16M
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by pablobellins(m): 1:44pm On Mar 24, 2023
Kendzyma:

Decrease your DPI
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by missiles: 3:11pm On Mar 24, 2023
omasbobo:

Bro I'm only comparing software, i don't even like Samsung A series smartphones.

Samsung's one ui only shines on their flagships and pathetic on their entry level devices.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 6:03pm On Mar 24, 2023
boliano:

Now I need Redmi note 12

Or

Description
Xiaomi Redmi Note 11 Pro+ - 6.67" (8GB RAM, 256GB ROM) Android 11 (108/8/2)MP + 16MP Selfie - 5G - Dual - 4500mAh - Fingerprint - Forest GreenThe Xiaomi Redmi Note 11 Pro+ 5G comes with 6.67-inc AMOELD display with 120Hz refresh rate and MediaTek Dimensity 920 processor. Specs also include 4500mAh battery with 120W charging speed, Triple camera setup on the back with 108MP main camera and 16M

If you are not getting a Pro version of the 12 you better stick to your 11s
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 6:35pm On Mar 24, 2023
BethRichie:

LoL, what ecosystem are you talking about?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Babaalajo(m): 7:07pm On Mar 24, 2023
boliano:

Now I need Redmi note 12

Or

Description
I'm using note 11s too and I'm not upgrading for now as the phone perform great, it's a choice to upgrade but the phone is dope on its own..
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by BoboKush(m): 4:52am On Mar 25, 2023
DestinyToRule:
Good afternoon house, pls between this powerbank which one is fast charging and reliable... 1.Redmi 20,000mah is 14k...2. Oraimo 20,000mah is 12,700...3. New age 22,500mah is 14,500.... Pls help. Me make d right choice

If u r buying oraimo buy the charge 4 Pro nt charge 4 or the one u posted
That's what I'm using
It does fast charge unlike the normal one
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by BoboKush(m): 4:53am On Mar 25, 2023
genius43:

If you are not getting a Pro version of the 12 you better stick to your 11s

Can u explain more
I plan getting either of the 12 series
Only pro make sense?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Iamvictor(m): 9:49am On Mar 25, 2023
I tried to trade in my Redmi Note 10 8gb 128gb for the New Redmi Note 12 Pro, this is how much Xiaomi valued the phone, funny enough, Google actually values it more.

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by BethRichie: 9:57am On Mar 25, 2023
"Google?" How were you able to check it??
Iamvictor:
I tried to trade in my Redmi Note 10 8gb 128gb for the New Redmi Note 12 Pro, this is how much Xiaomi valued the phone, funny enough, Google actually values it more.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 10:35am On Mar 25, 2023
BoboKush:

Can u explain more
I plan getting either of the 12 series
Only pro make sense?

He is using Redmi Note 11s which is higher than Note 12.

Does this need explaining again?

A note 11s user should only consider the 12 Pro, 12 Pro+ or the Poco X5 Pro if he or she must use a 12 series.

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Iamvictor(m): 12:09pm On Mar 25, 2023
BethRichie:
"Google?" How were you able to check it??

Try the Google store.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Samuelthemanli(m): 3:41pm On Mar 25, 2023
genius43:

My brother bought a Redmi a1+ from a Store after One Day Of Usage It Just Turned Off And has Never Come up. The Only Mistake Was That He Charged It With a powerbank First Before usage And Not Light. It Is Not Showing Any Sign Of Charging not even Vibrating. I Carried It Back To Them They Said They Will carry It To Their Service Centre to Check It. I Want To Know Is It Because It Was First charged With Powerbank it Got Spoilt Or It Is A Software issue, mind You The Phone Was Just 67% when I got Off. It Just Hooked On The Screen And As He tapped the Power Button To Off And on It Back It Has Never Come Up

(1) (2) (3) ... (9136) (9137) (9138) (9139) (9140) (9141) (9142) ... (9317) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 14 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.