Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,295 members, 7,836,293 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:18 AM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (9141) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9358927 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9138) (9139) (9140) (9141) (9142) (9143) (9144) ... (9324) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Lawalmd(m): 3:42pm On Mar 26, 2023
Been having network issues on my Redmi 10c for over a month now, the network signal will not show and even when it does it won't work, any solution to this issue? I have already done a full format on the phone and no difference, tried flashing a downgraded rom and that wouldn't initiate.
I've tried all the network providers and none seems to work on the phone, the phone has been working without that issue until recently.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Aqib09: 3:50pm On Mar 26, 2023
Incredible128:
The 5a 5g should be way better than the RN10 except for the fact that the note 10 pro would maybe have a more better and sharper AMOLED, and the 120hz refresh rate; other than that, the pixel most like likely would beat it in the camera department, the processor it uses is better than the one on the 10 pro (SD 765 against 732g on the 10 pro) yeah, least I forget, the note 10 pro has a bigger battery with faster charging than the pixel
Thanks
However online reviews rated RN 10 pro camera and display above the pixel's own, while rating the pixel's performance and battery life above the RN's own. I'm jst wary of the durability, reason for seeking personal experiences
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Meister(m): 3:56pm On Mar 26, 2023
Aqib09:

Thanks
However online reviews rated RN 10 pro camera and display above the pixel's own, while rating the pixel's performance and battery life above the RN's own. I'm jst wary of the durability, reason for seeking personal experiences

10 pro definitely doesn't have a better camera performance than the 5a, it's not even a debate at all. At the same price the 5a is definitely a better buy unless you have a Xiaomi bias

3 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 4:13pm On Mar 26, 2023
omasbobo:

Talku talku wait make dem drop price.

Only if you used your brains before talking, you would have known that sellers have been advertising them since Wednesday with prices. The thread store is there for you to use.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by EliteMike(m): 4:15pm On Mar 26, 2023
aezenkwu:
please i need a procedure to move my WhatsApp from one phone to another...i use gb whatsapp and have some essential documents on my old phone.
Goto your WhatsApp settings and back up the chat
Then go to your file manager, send the whole folder "Gbwhatsapp" to your new phone
Activate WhatsApp on your new phone, it'll show backup found.. restore?

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 5:11pm On Mar 26, 2023
genius43:

Only if you used your brains before talking, you would have known that sellers have been advertising them since Wednesday with prices. The thread store is there for you to use.
Guy bounce, i dey wait for the official release.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 6:39pm On Mar 26, 2023
omasbobo:

Guy bounce, i dey wait for the official release.

Why are you so interested? Didn't they just released A14 for you guys?

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 6:53pm On Mar 26, 2023
genius43:

Why are you so interested? Didn't they just released A14 for you guys?
Bro let's end this matter here and now. Samsung makes better flagship than Xiaomi while Xiaomi makes better budget/midrange devices. Software experience is where Xiaomi and other Chinese brand tend to lag behind.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 7:20pm On Mar 26, 2023
omasbobo:

Bro let's end this matter here and now. Samsung makes better flagship than Xiaomi while Xiaomi makes better budget/midrange devices. Software experience is where Xiaomi and other Chinese brand tend to lag behind.

🤣🤣🤣

5 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by frisky008(m): 8:05pm On Mar 26, 2023
Finally upgraded from RN7 to RN10 Pro. I understand the phone is 2 years old. But here are the reasons why I still insist on getting it.
This is the only phone that has:
1. Two sim slot and dedicated memory slot
2. Nfc
3. RI blaster (for remote control)
4. Amoled screen with 120hz refresh rate
5. Fm radio
6. 33W fast charger
7. 3.5mm jack, with stereo speakers...

9 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 8:07pm On Mar 26, 2023
genius43:

🤣🤣🤣
Dey laugh na.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by 23jerryking(m): 8:27pm On Mar 26, 2023
frisky008:
Finally upgraded from RN7 to RN10 Pro. I understand the phone is 2 years old. But here are the reasons why I still insist on getting it.
2. Nfc
5. Fm radio
6. 33W fast charger
How much did you get is sir. Thinking of upgrading from my redmi 10c
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Kennydollz(m): 8:33pm On Mar 26, 2023
abdulatif8:
Is it Safe to download and manually update from here? Because I haven't gotten the update from the phone

What's your theme name?
Modified: Saw ur reply already
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by agadam(m): 11:00pm On Mar 26, 2023
frisky008:
2. Nfc
5. Fm radio
6. 33W fast charger

is your RN7 up for grape
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by micxwell(m): 12:13am On Mar 27, 2023
frisky008:
2. Nfc
5. Fm radio
6. 33W fast charger
2 year old phone, yes. But it's still a better buy when compared with Note 11 Pro which is far more expensive.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mustiboy(m): 9:47am On Mar 27, 2023
Incredible128:
The 5a 5g should be way better than the RN10 except for the fact that the note 10 pro would maybe have a more better and sharper AMOLED, and the 120hz refresh rate; other than that, the pixel most like likely would beat it in the camera department, the processor it uses is better than the one on the 10 pro (SD 765 against 732g on the 10 pro) yeah, least I forget, the note 10 pro has a bigger battery with faster charging than the pixel

Going by your comparison, where did the “way better” phrase that you started with come from?

Both devices are solid

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Megatone50: 11:04am On Mar 27, 2023
Kendzyma:
My control centre is now half screen after updating to miui 14, how do i fix this?
Where u able to sort this out or this is how it will be moving forward..
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by edwinkelexy(m): 11:51am On Mar 27, 2023
I guess it's safe to update ...

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 12:17pm On Mar 27, 2023
edwinkelexy:
I guess it's safe to update ...

Have been on this for over 2 weeks. Very stable
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Incredible128: 2:15pm On Mar 27, 2023
Yeah, I admit that I went overboard on that grin nevertheless, the pixel 5a should be better overall
Mustiboy:

Going by your comparison, where did the “way better” phrase that you started with come from?

Both devices are solid
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Incredible128: 2:16pm On Mar 27, 2023
Yeah, I admit that I went overboard on that grin nevertheless, the pixel 5a should be better overall although not by very much
Mustiboy:

Both devices are solid
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Incredible128: 2:16pm On Mar 27, 2023
Yeah, I admit that I went overboard on that grin nevertheless, the pixel 5a should be better overall although not by too much
Mustiboy:

Both devices are solid
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Lawalmd(m): 3:30pm On Mar 27, 2023
Been having network issues on my Redmi 10c for over a month now, the network signal will not show and even when it does it won't work, any solution to this issue? I have already done a full format on the phone and no difference, tried flashing a downgraded rom and that wouldn't initiate.
I've tried all the network providers and none seems to work on the phone, the phone has been working without that issue until recently.
if anyone have a solution kindly drop it pls, i have done a lot of search for solution on youtube with no way out.
the phone didnt have such issue until the feb 2023 update
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 3:58pm On Mar 27, 2023
Lawalmd:
if anyone have a solution kindly drop it pls, i have done a lot of search for solution on youtube with no way out.

I don't think it have anything to do with an update. I am suspecting a faulty network IC but take it to a service center.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by 23jerryking(m): 4:07pm On Mar 27, 2023
Lawalmd:
Wow this is strange. me I've not even seen the February update, I'm still on the the Android security patch for 2023-01-01. I hope you find help soon as I'm unable to provide you with one.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Lawalmd(m): 5:20pm On Mar 27, 2023
Thanks all for the response but I don't know where to get the service center in Lagos
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by HolyMalaam: 5:32pm On Mar 27, 2023
Hello all, my camera keeps telling me 'Lens is dirty, wipe it clean'. What can I do about it please. It is a Redmi note 10 pro phone. Thank you
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by tepih: 5:38pm On Mar 27, 2023
Old redmi note 8 sor new ones. https://www.webmarsal.com
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 5:54pm On Mar 27, 2023
HolyMalaam:
Hello all, my camera keeps telling me 'Lens is dirty, wipe it clean'. What can I do about it please. It is a Redmi note 10 pro phone. Thank you

It is descriptive enough. Clean your Camera lens with a tissue.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by frisky008(m): 6:18pm On Mar 27, 2023
180k 8GB/256GB.

23jerryking:
How much did you get is sir. Thinking of upgrading from my redmi 10c
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by frisky008(m): 6:19pm On Mar 27, 2023
Sold already.
agadam:

is your RN7 up for grape
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by dannzy30(m): 7:12pm On Mar 27, 2023
Welcome me to the redmi family😍
Whats should I know about, pls give me tips

(1) (2) (3) ... (9138) (9139) (9140) (9141) (9142) (9143) (9144) ... (9324) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.