Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,791 members, 7,813,620 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:01 PM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (9190) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9178371 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9187) (9188) (9189) (9190) (9191) (9192) (9193) ... (9316) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mfunkynation(m): 4:18am On Jun 17, 2023
Virusvetty:
Pls who has updated Redmi note 10s to miui 14?
How is the experience? Because they have brought the update for me
Yes I have. The update is good

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by vickthorious(m): 6:16am On Jun 17, 2023
Entrepreneurrr:
Can you recommend getting this powerbank ?

@ genius43
@ jboixxx
@ atheistandproud
@others

Take note stay away from transparent powerbank too..my experience terrible.. better than some people own sha

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 7:03am On Jun 17, 2023
Abbeytoy:

I have downloaded the file, to update it now na another English.

Please help.

This shows you have not been following this page because I have shared this steps a 1001 times.

How to manually update..

Go to Settings > About phone > System update.

If tapping the 3-dot button shows the “Choose update package” option, click on that and choose the downloaded ROM from your internal storage or SD card. In case you don’t find the “Choose update package” option from the 3-dot menu, tap on the MIUI 11/12/13 logo inside the “System update” page several times. A prompt will then show that additional updater settings are now available. Now you can tap on Choose update package and select the MIUI 11/12 update file

That’s it. The system will start decrypting the file and install it automatically for you. Wait for it to finish the process, which may take 10-30 mins

Data should be on during the decryption process
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Abbeytoy(m): 7:48am On Jun 17, 2023
genius43:

This shows you have not been following this page because I have shared these steps 1001 times.

How to manually update.

If tapping the 3-dot button shows the “Choose update package” option, click on that and choose the downloaded ROM from your internal storage or SD card. In case you don’t find the “Choose update package” option from the 3-dot menu, tap on the MIUI 11/12/13 logo inside the “System update” page several times. A prompt will then show that additional updater settings are now available. Now you can tap on Choose update package and select the MIUI 11/12 update file

That’s it. The system will start decrypting the file and install it automatically for you. Wait for it to finish the process, which may take 10-30 mins

I have downloaded the file, just don't know if I did not add the last picture response.

Thanks always.

This is what I got

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 7:49am On Jun 17, 2023
Abbeytoy:

I have downloaded the file, just don't know if I did not add the last picture response.

Thanks always.

This is what I got

Move the file to your internal memory. Just dump it there not in a folder
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by 23jerryking(m): 11:09am On Jun 17, 2023
Guys please how do I downgrade my Redmi 10 C from Android 12 to 11? Please somebody help me through
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by OkukoIgbo: 11:09am On Jun 17, 2023
Chizip:
This guy called blackarab scam me of my money
I was looking for poco f3, screen guard also redmi note 7 back glass on nairaland then I saw the one he posted(black Arab) I contacted him he said the price has increased from 3k to 4k(f3 armoured case) which I paid for 2 case then I contacted igemburg for the glass which he said he don't have that'll buy from the market,
to make things easier for me I told igemburg to send blackarab the glass so that he'll send both case and backglass to me, latter I received a call from black Arab that the glass has broken which he said was a result of bad parkaging, I told igemburg about the the glass he said that the delivery man give him in good condition, black Arab now suggest that we split the money which I latter agree even though the money he sent was not up to half of the back glass, so he now send the case and screen screen which I paid for
reaching the park and i found out that the screen guard has broken the Parkman even saw the screen guard that it was broken even before I open it
I called him what he was saying is that I'm the one that broke the screen guide
I believe he intentionally put it there
He even refused to refund my money for the screen guard

I dont really understand what you are trying to imply here but that guy blackarab, I have been dealing with him for over 5 years now and he is impeccable in all his dealings, he does waybill when I was in the east and when I came to lagos I do collect my goods from someone he sends at Iyana paja in front of that ecobank or so. My two Mi band watches 4 and 6 are from him, screen guard for my note 9 pro, etc.
I dont know your intentions but if it is to indict his reputation, you must have done a bad Job.

I still have his Number incase I need his services which I must need definitely soon.

3 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 12:15pm On Jun 17, 2023
OkukoIgbo:

I dont really understand what you are trying to imply here but that guy blackarab, I have been dealing with him for over 5 years now and he is impeccable in all his dealings, he does waybill when I was in the east and when I came to lagos I do collect my goods from someone he sends at Iyana paja in front of that ecobank or so. My two Mi band watches 4 and 6 are from him, screen guard for my note 9 pro, etc.
I dont know your intentions but if it is to indict his reputation, you must have done a bad Job.

I still have his Number incase I need his services which I must need definitely soon.

If you read further you will find out that this has been resolved.

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 2:44pm On Jun 17, 2023
OkukoIgbo:

You keyboard thou, smiley

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ev4real(m): 6:23pm On Jun 17, 2023
OkukoIgbo:

I love your keyboard.
Please can you direct me how I can get it?
Thank you.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Goodnuel: 7:00pm On Jun 17, 2023
Gptech:

Check, I modifed my post.
How have you been, Chief?.
Been a while.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Goodnuel: 7:15pm On Jun 17, 2023
Justed:
I need help, my redmi 9 is turning on and off immediately. After giving me several signal to free up space and update android system which I ignored... And I need direction to 16, saka tinubu st. victoria island. From Iyana ipaja
Are you going to the VI because of the phone?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by udemejack(m): 8:59pm On Jun 17, 2023
I recently got the vanilla version of the recently released RN12, I am not impressed with the camera, someone should kindly help me on how to use Gcam on it.
Thanks
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by blaquemyc: 9:18pm On Jun 17, 2023
ev4real:

I love your keyboard.
Please can you direct me how I can get it?
Thank you.
TYPEWISE offline is the name of the ⌨️⌨️.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 9:33pm On Jun 17, 2023
Goodnuel:
How have you been, Chief?.
Been a while.
We dey here ooo. Hope you are doing good?

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 9:39pm On Jun 17, 2023
23jerryking:
Guys please how do I downgrade my Redmi 10 C from Android 12 to 11? Please somebody help me through
Leave it. Whatever issue you face now will be resolved by updates with time. To downgrade is a hectic and dangerous process, if anything goes wrong your phone will be hardbricked.

3 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Goodnuel: 1:24pm On Jun 18, 2023
Gptech:

We dey here ooo. Hope you are doing good?
I am fine. I bet you don't remember me.

But from the Note 4x days.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by 23jerryking(m): 1:38pm On Jun 18, 2023
Gptech:

Leave it. Whatever issue you face now will be resolved by updates with time. To downgrade is a hectic and dangerous process, if anything goes wrong your phone will be hardbricked.
Okay man, thanks so much. Although I'm not facing any serious issue, just that battery consumption is 10% more than the android 11
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by samsegs(m): 2:46pm On Jun 18, 2023
Urgently in need of a Xiaomi 3G RAM used phone....budget is #40k
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Timblac: 2:54pm On Jun 18, 2023
Any one with an idea on how or where to get brand new Xiaomi mi note 10?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by phonedoctor: 3:16pm On Jun 18, 2023
samsegs:
Urgently in need of a Xiaomi 3G RAM used phone....budget is #40k
I have note 5 4gig by 64 call or whatsapp 08082409934
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by samsegs(m): 6:45pm On Jun 18, 2023
phonedoctor:
I have note 5 4gig by 64 call or whatsapp 08082409934
Its either xiaomi,oppo or Hawaii phones
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Dilly55: 7:06pm On Jun 18, 2023
My redmi note 8 power button is faulty, please how much would it cost to repair it?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Entrepreneurrr: 7:55pm On Jun 18, 2023
genius43:

Do a factory reset or reinstall full ROM

Can you help me with the link.

Because i checked the ones you are recommending, i followed it maybe i cant get that of redmi note 9t 5g but can navigate through the site
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 8:51pm On Jun 18, 2023
Entrepreneurrr:

Can you help me with the link.

Because i checked the ones you are recommending, i followed it maybe i cant get that of redmi note 9t 5g but can navigate through the site

all devices are on miuirom.org

You are searching wrong. There is no Redmi Note 9t 5G just Redmi Note 9t.

Note 9t doesn't have a 4G version

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ev4real(m): 9:05pm On Jun 18, 2023
blaquemyc:
TYPEWISE offline is the name of the ⌨️⌨️.
Thank you.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Entrepreneurrr: 9:15pm On Jun 18, 2023
genius43:

all devices are on miuirom.org

You are searching wrong. There is no Redmi Note 9t 5G just Redmi Note 9t.

Note 9t doesn't have a 4G version

Okay sir. Thank you for your time.
My questions are getting much.

Which one is the FULL ROM, because i saw Recovery, Fatboot, OTA?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 9:35pm On Jun 18, 2023
Goodnuel:

But from the Note 4x days.
grin grin grin. Those were glory days.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by IKON360(m): 9:41pm On Jun 18, 2023
OkukoIgbo:

This is the ugliest keyboard I have seen on a phone in my adult life.

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Coolx: 9:50pm On Jun 18, 2023
genius43:

This shows you have not been following this page because I have shared this steps a 1001 times.

How to manually update..

Thanks I was able to update manually following ur procedures
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 10:50pm On Jun 18, 2023
Entrepreneurrr:

Okay sir. Thank you for your time.
My questions are getting much.

Which one is the FULL ROM, because i saw Recovery, Fatboot, OTA?

Recovery ROM

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by badbros(m): 9:30am On Jun 19, 2023
Anyone got Redmi 9T battery for sale?

(1) (2) (3) ... (9187) (9188) (9189) (9190) (9191) (9192) (9193) ... (9316) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: shedy03(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.