Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,548 members, 7,812,752 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:43 PM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (9188) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9174693 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9185) (9186) (9187) (9188) (9189) (9190) (9191) ... (9315) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Virusvetty: 7:49pm On Jun 12, 2023
Fibonacci88:

Oga i will advise u go for another phone. I got the phone in April barely one month the phone screen begin do off and on. Screen went blank completely without any fall or scratch. Hav returned it to the vendor expecting it to be fixed and returned. Once I get it I go place am for sell on jiji.. The multi tasking is zero.
because your own unit is bad doesn't mean all the model are like that
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Ckbilic: 6:17am On Jun 13, 2023
[which of the variant....4gb,6gb,8gb do you buy

quote author=Fibonacci88 post=123752159]
Oga i will advise u go for another phone. I got the phone in April barely one month the phone screen begin do off and on. Screen went blank completely without any fall or scratch. Hav returned it to the vendor expecting it to be fixed and returned. Once I get it I go place am for sell on jiji.. The multi tasking is zero.[/quote]
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Banky94: 9:15am On Jun 13, 2023
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Deeni131: 3:09pm On Jun 13, 2023
Fibonacci88:

Oga i will advise u go for another phone. I got the phone in April barely one month the phone screen begin do off and on. Screen went blank completely without any fall or scratch. Hav returned it to the vendor expecting it to be fixed and returned. Once I get it I go place am for sell on jiji.. The multi tasking is zero.

Thanks alot for ur honest advise.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by shedy03(m): 6:18pm On Jun 13, 2023
Fibonacci88:

Av been eyeing the Redmi note 12 4G wanting to upgrade from my 3yrs old Redmi note 7pro. Am gonna hold on to my note 7pro for now, it's without fault and well taken care of.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Chizip(m): 7:00pm On Jun 13, 2023
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Chizip(m): 7:01pm On Jun 13, 2023
Money paid to black Arab

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 5:38am On Jun 14, 2023
Chizip:
Money paid to black Arab

This litigation should have been on the Thread Store not here.

BlackArab we are waiting for your own side of the story.

Modified: I have seen BlackArabs response in the appropriate thread.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by BlackArab(m): 5:41am On Jun 14, 2023
Chizip:
This guy called blackarab scam me of my money
I was looking for poco f3, screen guard also redmi note 7 back glass on nairaland then I saw the one he posted(black Arab) I contacted him he said the price has increased from 3k to 4k(f3 armoured case) which I paid for 2 case then I contacted igemburg for the glass which he said he don't have that'll buy from the market,
to make things easier for me I told igemburg to send blackarab the glass so that he'll send both case and backglass to me, latter I received a call from black Arab that the glass has broken which he said was a result of bad parkaging, I told igemburg about the the glass he said that the delivery man give him in good condition, black Arab now suggest that we split the money which I latter agree even though the money he sent was not up to half of the back glass, so he now send the case and screen screen which I paid for
reaching the park and i found out that the screen guard has broken the Parkman even saw the screen guard that it was broken even before I open it
I called him what he was saying is that I'm the one that broke the screen guide
I believe he intentionally put it there
He even refused to refund my money for the screen guard
😂 I scammed this guy of 1k screen guard... characters dey Naira land sha. The said glass got broken in transit and I told him I would refund the 1k for the glass. Dude kept disturbing me with calls and I told him to chill that I would send the money when I'm settled. He then threatened to go spiritual with me if I fail to send the money on time.

Modified: This lowlife has been going about on Naira Land tagging me a scammer on all my threads.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Chizip(m): 7:42am On Jun 14, 2023
BlackArab:
😂 I scammed this guy of 1k screen guard... characters dey Naira land sha. The said glass got broken in transit and I told him I would refund the 1k for the glass. Dude kept disturbing me with calls and I told him to chill that I would send the money when I'm settled. He then threatened to go spiritual with me if I fail to send the money on time.

Modified: This lowlife has been going about on Naira Land tagging me a scammer on all my threads.
Even if it 500 naira that's my sweat and blood
The redmi note 7 back glass igemburg sent you in good condition, after you broke it you then accuse him of poor parkaging, you said u have another back glass I should paid 4k before you send me the glass, okay after you send your screen protector which was already broken, you na accused me of breaking it,
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Igemburg(m): 8:18am On Jun 14, 2023
Chizip:
This guy called blackarab scam me of my money
I was looking for poco f3, screen guard also redmi note 7 back glass on nairaland then I saw the one he posted(black Arab) I contacted him he said the price has increased from 3k to 4k(f3 armoured case) which I paid for 2 case then I contacted igemburg for the glass which he said he don't have that'll buy from the market,
to make things easier for me I told igemburg to send blackarab the glass so that he'll send both case and backglass to me, latter I received a call from black Arab that the glass has broken which he said was a result of bad parkaging, I told igemburg about the the glass he said that the delivery man give him in good condition, black Arab now suggest that we split the money which I latter agree even though the money he sent was not up to half of the back glass, so he now send the case and screen screen which I paid for
reaching the park and i found out that the screen guard has broken the Parkman even saw the screen guard that it was broken even before I open it
I called him what he was saying is that I'm the one that broke the screen guide
I believe he intentionally put it there
He even refused to refund my money for the screen guard

Good day peeps

Oga chizip, I have called you and I have also called blackarab
As I said, you can always bring an issue here for peeps to look into it for solution but calling BlackArab a scammer is out of it. Don't use the word scam out of context, Na transit error/issue which can be resolved between both parties.
Also saying you are going spiritual is way too much. Let's be careful what we say when we angry, the issue is clear enough for solution than to say you going spiritual. Please chizip and BlackArab let us solve this amicably. Thanks and God bless you both.

4 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Chizip(m): 8:50am On Jun 14, 2023
Igemburg:

Good day peeps

Oga chizip, I have called you and I have also called blackarab
As I said, you can always bring an issue here for peeps to look into it for solution but calling BlackArab a scammer is out of it. Don't use the word scam out of context, Na transit error/issue which can be resolved between both parties.
Also saying you are going spiritual is way too much. Let's be careful what we say when we angry, the issue is clear enough for solution than to say you going spiritual. Please chizip and BlackArab let us solve this amicably. Thanks and God bless you both.
Apologise for saying those word spiritual, it was act of annoyance,
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Chizip(m): 10:18am On Jun 14, 2023
BlackArab:

Apologise for saying those word spiritual and saying you are a scammer , it was act of annoyanceI've edited my comment on your thread
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Chizip(m): 12:40pm On Jun 14, 2023
I've received the money from black Arab thanks

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 1:38pm On Jun 14, 2023
Chizip:
I've received the money from black Arab thanks

Glad it is all sorted.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Abbeytoy(m): 7:12pm On Jun 14, 2023
genius43:

Glad it is all sorted.

Boss, I need to update my phone, but keep getting not enough memory.

I have waste 6gb plus data today and I don't have anything else to delete on the phone.

Please What's the other way to go about this?

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 7:17pm On Jun 14, 2023
Abbeytoy:

I have waste 6gb plus data today and I don't have anything else to delete on the phone.

You have to free more storage at least like 10-11 GB
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Abbeytoy(m): 7:21pm On Jun 14, 2023
genius43:

You have to free more storage at least like 10-11 GB
Chai
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Meister(m): 7:42pm On Jun 14, 2023
Abbeytoy:

What app is taking up this 80gb ? That's really a lot.
Seems like 128gb is no longer enough for you, you need to move to 256gb devices ASAP
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Abbeytoy(m): 7:46pm On Jun 14, 2023
Meister:

What app is taking up this 80gb ? That's really a lot.
Seems like 128gb is no longer enough for you, you need to move to 256gb devices ASAP

I work with phone, so it's my everyday use apps.

128gb is not enough again and changing of phone is not in my plan at the moment.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Meister(m): 9:21pm On Jun 14, 2023
Abbeytoy:

I work with phone, so it's my everyday use apps.

128gb is not enough again and changing of phone is not in my plan at the moment.

You can get a memory card and move all your videos there though your apps will still eat up the remaining space real soon and this could make your phone start misbehaving
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 9:43pm On Jun 14, 2023
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Abbeytoy(m): 9:56pm On Jun 14, 2023
Meister:

You can get a memory card and move all your videos there though your apps will still eat up the remaining space real soon and this could make your phone start misbehaving

Thanks, i will leave the update.

I don't use memory card
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Average9jaman: 7:08am On Jun 15, 2023
Pls guys who has redmi 9c screen replacement, and how much is it.

Anyone here you can direct me to contact for it, pls it's urgent
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Alexdroh(m): 7:51am On Jun 15, 2023
Guys I need help ....I woke up this morning to realise my redmi 7 was off I tried everything to put it on but it wasn't responding not even a vibration,tried charging but still no response so right now I don't know what to do...

What do you guys think could be the problem.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by phonedoctor: 9:22am On Jun 15, 2023
Average9jaman:
Pls guys who has redmi 9c screen replacement, and how much is it.

Anyone here you can direct me to contact for it, pls it's urgent
it's available and the price is 17k call or whatsapp 08082409934
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ikcid: 10:46am On Jun 15, 2023
Alexdroh:
Guys I need help ....I woke up this morning to realise my redmi 7 was off I tried everything to put it on but it wasn't responding not even a vibration,tried charging but still no response so right now I don't know what to do...

Phone is dead. Get a new one
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 12:19pm On Jun 15, 2023
Abbeytoy:

Thanks, i will leave the update.

I don't use memory card
There are obviously junks you can delete from whatsapp. Delete the stored backup messages, I am sure they are running into gigabytes already.
You can go to file manager - Android - Media-com.whatsapp- whatsapp -databases then delete everything there except the most recent backup.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 12:21pm On Jun 15, 2023
Alexdroh:

Leave it to charge more, like at least 30mins. If it doesn't come up, you can open the back of the phone, remove the battery connector, put it back and charge the phone. You can check YouTube for how to open it up.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by atheistandproud(m): 12:34pm On Jun 15, 2023
Abbeytoy:

Hold all your apps, enter app info and be clearing cache manually. 10GB go appear at least

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Abbeytoy(m): 1:10pm On Jun 15, 2023
Gptech:

There are obviously junks you can delete from whatsapp. Delete the stored backup messages, I am sure they are running into gigabytes already.

How do I do that boss?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Abbeytoy(m): 1:18pm On Jun 15, 2023
atheistandproud:

Hold all your apps, enter app info and be clearing cache manually. 10GB go appear at least

Thanks boss, e don show o

(1) (2) (3) ... (9185) (9186) (9187) (9188) (9189) (9190) (9191) ... (9315) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.