Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,871 members, 7,810,320 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:00 AM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (9231) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9166109 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9228) (9229) (9230) (9231) (9232) (9233) (9234) ... (9315) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Allboiz: 10:57pm On Sep 06, 2023
I8id:
Honestly I enjoyed my Note 9, solid screen after many fall no single crack and I do my everyday task swiftly. I had to swap it when the battery started draining. Xiaomi Note series from 7 to Note 10pro is well-built

Recently changed my battery for the first time after almost 3 years. Phone is still working as new. It's a very good product.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by culf: 7:01am On Sep 07, 2023
Good morning everyone.

Please which other good xiaomi phone that has FM radio, good ram and camera can one get around 150k to 170k aside note 10 pro.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gemineye: 10:14am On Sep 07, 2023
Hi mi fam
Please I recently started having network issues on my RN9
It seems its selects locations to display network or connect to internet. For about 3 days I no longer have network or internet connectivity at home. Every signal just disappears. Can't call can't browse. This is new cuz i used to have signals at home. If i step out or change location I'll start receiving signals in some places, others no signal. At home i swapped my SIM into my Friend's phone to see if it's SIM problem...nd the sim card is perfectly okay
When i put my friend's sim into my phone, there'll be no signal

Please how do I fix this..is it software or hardware ish..
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Abbeytoy(m): 5:30pm On Sep 07, 2023
kolad59:
I purchased Redmi Note 12 pro(8/128) on Tuesday, but I just finished moving necessary files from my old phone yesterday. I noticed the battery drain faster than my 2 years+ old Redmi 9. Is there any solution to this? Do I need update the MIUI?

Cc genius43

How much?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 5:43pm On Sep 07, 2023
Gemineye:
Hi mi fam
Please I recently started having network issues on my RN9
It seems its selects locations to display network or connect to internet. For about 3 days I no longer have network or internet connectivity at home. Every signal just disappears. Can't call can't browse. This is new cuz i used to have signals at home. If i step out or change location I'll start receiving signals in some places, others no signal. At home i swapped my SIM into my Friend's phone to see if it's SIM problem...nd the sim card is perfectly okay
When i put my friend's sim into my phone, there'll be no signal

Please how do I fix this..is it software or hardware ish..

Your network IC is most likely the culprit or your antennas
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by kolad59: 7:35pm On Sep 07, 2023
Abbeytoy:

How much?
219k at Abakaliki
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by kolad59: 7:48pm On Sep 07, 2023
genius43:

Comparing a lesser powered processor to higher one will give you headache.
I've been trying to safe power by restricting some apps background activities. Another issue is about fast charging, it only works if I switched off the phone..
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Kanto47: 8:27pm On Sep 07, 2023
Has android 12 been released for redmi note 11, please?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by itzneek(m): 10:27pm On Sep 07, 2023
Kanto47:
Has android 12 been released for redmi note 11, please?

12 is old na. Android 13 has been released since.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Abbeytoy(m): 10:55pm On Sep 07, 2023
kolad59:
219k at Abakaliki

Okay, thanks. I read it was an Mtk which I have a phobia of.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by davidluv(m): 1:33am On Sep 08, 2023
Good morning everyone.

Please which other good xiaomi phone that has FM radio, good ram and camera can one get around 150k to 170k aside note 10 pro.

I'll give you an almost brand new, scratch free Poco x4pro 5G for 170k. 8/256. Box charger intact.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 4:36am On Sep 08, 2023
kolad59:
I've been trying to safe power by restricting some apps background activities. Another issue is about fast charging, it only works if I switched off the phone..

Nope. Fast Charging works with temperature. If your phone is too hot it won't charge fast. This should be general knowledge by now

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by 23jerryking(m): 7:13am On Sep 09, 2023
Guys something is happening here that nobody wants to talk about. Yesterday the thread went missing again? What is really going on gan gan? It's when you need it the most that you'll come here and not find it.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 9:58am On Sep 09, 2023
23jerryking:
Guys something is happening here that nobody wants to talk about. Yesterday the thread went missing again? What is really going on gan gan? It's when you need it the most that you'll come here and not find it.

Only the Mods and Super Mods can answer this question. It has been happening intermittently for the past 2 weeks
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Olavincentus: 10:37am On Sep 09, 2023
The SUPER mods. This got me thinking.
And probably,Indeed, the Nigerian factor is at play here.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Amex2018: 3:26pm On Sep 09, 2023
Hi everyone.

I don't know if it was on this thread or the other one someone posted how to repair a redmi note 9s deadboot issue. I am currently having issue with my redmi note 9s.

The phone can go off at any time. And then later comes up at some point but you never can tell when that would be. When it is powered it comes up briefly showing redmi icon and immediately goes off. please if anyone has any idea how to permanently solve this I would appreciate.

Note: I have changed both the battery and screen. Started experiencing this issue after then
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Skypeaceconsult: 6:02pm On Sep 09, 2023
Just got Xiaomi Redmi note 11 yesterday. What are the likely tips and trick of such spec to note. Relate plz
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 11:47pm On Sep 09, 2023
23jerryking:

It is been done on purpose,

And the mods know about it,

@dragnet should kindly explain to us what is going on.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by 23jerryking(m): 8:22am On Sep 10, 2023
noobody:

It is been done on purpose,

And the mods know about it,

@dragnet should kindly explain to us what is going on.
I honestly don't know why, this is one of the biggest thread on this forum. Yet for no just cause somebody would just be doing anyhow.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 8:46am On Sep 10, 2023
Amex2018:
Hi everyone.

I don't know if it was on this thread or the other one someone posted how to repair a redmi note 9s deadboot issue. I am currently having issue with my redmi note 9s.

The phone can go off at any time. And then later comes up at some point but you never can tell when that would be. When it is powered it comes up briefly showing redmi icon and immediately goes off. please if anyone has any idea how to permanently solve this I would appreciate.

Note: I have changed both the battery and screen. Started experiencing this issue after then

If you are in Lagos engage Igemburg if he can help out

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Psady(m): 10:45am On Sep 10, 2023
genius43:

please genius43,what other things do those phone engineers at CV do to a new phone apart from configuring Ur Gmail. I bought a new redmi 12 device and was asked to do configuration for a fee of 1500
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 11:21am On Sep 10, 2023
Psady:
please genius43,what other things do those phone engineers at CV do to a new phone apart from configuring Ur Gmail. I bought a new redmi 12 device and was asked to do configuration for a fee of 1500

Why do you need someone to configure your device in the first place?

Xiaomi/Redmi/Poco are not alien technology. Android is Android regardless and if you play around them you figure out things yourself.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by oyaskii(m): 11:37am On Sep 10, 2023
Psady:
Configure your Gmail? Hope you didn't give your google account password to randos? I don't think there's any device or OS in 2023 that requires "monetary configuring".
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by callydon(m): 12:37pm On Sep 10, 2023
Psady:

Things we hear on these streets...

Please, don't give anybody any dime to configure anything.
Just switch on ur phone and start using.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Psady(m): 1:16pm On Sep 10, 2023
genius43:

Why do you need someone to configure your device in the first place?

Xiaomi/Redmi/Poco are not alien technology. Android is Android regardless and if you play around them you figure out things yourself.
ok, thanks . That's all I need to know .
They persuade as if it's so important u do it ,I just kept wondering if it's more than just inputting Gmail address, even the phone marketers will insist u do it .Now I know I'm being exploited.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Psady(m): 1:17pm On Sep 10, 2023
callydon:

Things we hear on these streets...

Please, don't give anybody any dime to configure anything.
Just switch on ur phone and start using.
Thanks so much Boss
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Psady(m): 1:19pm On Sep 10, 2023
oyaskii:
Configure your Gmail? Hope you didn't give your google account password to randos? I don't think there's any device or OS in 2023 that requires "monetary configuring".
Thanks boss! They only requested for the Gmail address. I guess it's just a simple phone setup ,and they make u feel it's something beyond one's knowledge .
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Queengolden(f): 1:37pm On Sep 10, 2023
Amex2018:
Hi everyone.

pls how much did you buy the screen
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by omoadeleye(m): 3:55pm On Sep 10, 2023
Anyone with redmi Note 8 leather flip case for sale?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Amex2018: 4:39pm On Sep 10, 2023
17k i think
Queengolden:
pls how much did you buy the screen

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by polariss(m): 6:09pm On Sep 10, 2023
I need a screen replacement for my redmi m11 lite
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Amex2018: 6:23pm On Sep 10, 2023
ok.
genius43:

(1) (2) (3) ... (9228) (9229) (9230) (9231) (9232) (9233) (9234) ... (9315) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.