Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,868 members, 7,851,950 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 10:44 AM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (926) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9425266 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (923) (924) (925) (926) (927) (928) (929) ... (9329) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Protein0: 9:05pm On Jun 03, 2017
toluwanimi07:
Kingston is cheaper sandisk and Samsung a lil bit expensive but its okay. Here

Thanks
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 9:13pm On Jun 03, 2017
Opistorincos:

Hmmm, I really hope it's the camera angle o
By the time you see the device in person, you won't even remember you said this, of course any unevenness you see is as a result of aberration. This device has one of the sweetest sound output from its external speaker compared to other Redmi phones, you will love it don't worry.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ugoelvis1(m): 9:20pm On Jun 03, 2017
jboixxx:

The ish must have been due to the long holiday. Give them till Thursday. I'm expecting packages too and from my calculation, I ought to receive call from NIPOST today but non yet.
Finally got the phone from Onitsha post office yesterday after over one month. The enthusiasm is no longer there , yet to unbox it. Still flexing my RMN2 prime. Thanks everyone for the support, you all are a lovely family

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 9:20pm On Jun 03, 2017
Protein0:

Thanks
Memory cards are now expensive, for around $8-10, you could get a 32gig as at January, but now, smh. Meanwhile you can also check out Mixza memory cards, very good.
http://s.aliexpress.com/Jn6z2UfU

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ekesoft(m): 9:25pm On Jun 03, 2017
ekesoft:
Pls how's is the call quality of this Xiaomi phone... Is it as great as that of blackberry q10
Pls someone should answer. Me na
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by saky18(m): 9:27pm On Jun 03, 2017
toluwanimi07:

If this is Aliexpress app, how did you change the currency to naira?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Stevebrown(m): 9:29pm On Jun 03, 2017
JazzMode:

Interesting, please which store is that?
leagoo specialized store

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Richhard(m): 9:29pm On Jun 03, 2017
saky18:

If this is Aliexpress app, how did you change the currency to naira?
go-to settings
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by omoadeleye(m): 9:41pm On Jun 03, 2017
toluwanimi07:

But that rate in naira is the rate of 306 to dollar na

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 9:45pm On Jun 03, 2017
ugoelvis1:

Finally got the phone from Onitsha post office yesterday after over one month. The enthusiasm is no longer there , yet to unbox it. Still flexing my RMN2 prime. Thanks everyone for the support, you all are a lovely family
Which phone did you collect, the Redmi note 2 is still a great device anyday, only issue is the weak battery performance.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by omoadeleye(m): 9:53pm On Jun 03, 2017
Guys i want to order for fufu and begin to eat it with this phone, as in is so beautiful cheesy cheesy cheesy

Mehn. This is really value for money, the phone is a definition of hard works,.

Tecno et all are just lazy to give Nigerians better

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by gykes(m): 10:13pm On Jun 03, 2017
omoadeleye:
Guys i want to order for fufu and begin to eat it with this phone, as in is so beautiful cheesy cheesy cheesy

Mehn. This is really value for money, the phone is a definition of hard works,.

Tecno et all are just lazy to give Nigerians better

what theme?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Opistorincos(m): 10:17pm On Jun 03, 2017
Ochasky23:
That's why I love black and grey colors cos they hide onscreen bezel. Gold always shows onscreen bezel..

Other colours are more expensive. That's why I chose the gold color
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Opistorincos(m): 10:18pm On Jun 03, 2017
Gptech:

By the time you see the device in person, you won't even remember you said this, of course any unevenness you see is as a result of aberration. This device has one of the sweetest sound output from its external speaker compared to other Redmi phones, you will love it don't worry.

I hope so o
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Opistorincos(m): 10:20pm On Jun 03, 2017
Just in case sha, redmi 4x for sale, 2gb ram variant, make me an offer I can't refuse and it's yours.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ugoelvis1(m): 10:21pm On Jun 03, 2017
Gptech:

Which phone did you collect, the Redmi note 2 is still a great device anyday, only issue is the weak battery performance.
RMN4 SD 64/4G is the new device taken delivery. RMN2 is a great device any day as you said with it's dual sim + SD slot except battery issues , though I bought a set of new replacement which came earlier the RMN4. That's the main reason I wasn't overwhelmed with my new delivery. It will be very hard to adjust to the new level
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by omoadeleye(m): 10:23pm On Jun 03, 2017
gykes:

what theme?

"Simple life (DD)

Here's a theme I thought you might like: Simple Life [DD]! Link: http://zhuti.xiaomi.com/detail/f379382a-efc4-4645-a306-b79059f626a5
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by oribi(m): 10:37pm On Jun 03, 2017
Protein0:
I need links to good pocket friendly SD card suggestions pls.

Cc princetom1, gptech, Dam5reey, Noobody, granufti, jboixxx, rookidmart and everyone whose moniker isn't coming to head right now.

E dakun e epp mi.

memory card recommend for you;
1) Kingston
2) Samsung
3)Toshiba
ps get the original of the above and I promise you won't regret it
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by emaminaj(m): 10:40pm On Jun 03, 2017
ekesoft:
Pls someone should answer. Me na

This question na insult to us and you expect make person answer.... blackberry kwa
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by omoadeleye(m): 10:50pm On Jun 03, 2017
emaminaj:

This question na insult to us and you expect make person answer.... blackberry kwa

Lol

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Squarebb(m): 11:12pm On Jun 03, 2017
Redmi note 4 pro for sale, 3gb variant 45k. Holla me 08062853610 Is negotiable
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 11:16pm On Jun 03, 2017
Squarebb:
Redmi note 4 pro for sale, 3gb variant
45k.
Holla me 08062853610
Is negotiable
Specs?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by dyonpoint: 11:19pm On Jun 03, 2017
Guys please i want buy a good tablet with good battery life and RAM and ROM. Any suggestion will be appreciated. Thanks
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 11:24pm On Jun 03, 2017
dyonpoint:
Guys please i want buy a good tablet with good battery life and RAM and ROM. Any suggestion will be appreciated. Thanks
Check the likes of Teclast and Chuwi, expect camera to be poor though.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by dyonpoint: 11:32pm On Jun 03, 2017
Gptech:

Thanks bro, i am not the picture snapping type, besides i have a phone with good camera. What i really want in the tablet is good battery and memory. Thanks for your suggestion.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 11:36pm On Jun 03, 2017
dyonpoint:

Thanks bro, i am not the picture snapping type, besides i have a phone with good camera. What i really want in the tablet is good battery and memory. Thanks for your suggestion.
Then you are covered with Teclast, just avoid the ones that run on mtk processors, and also watch out for good screen resolution, these all affect the price, not just ram, rom and battery capacity.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Dmedalion: 11:55pm On Jun 03, 2017
How much?
Opistorincos:
Just in case sha, redmi 4x for sale, 2gb ram variant, make me an offer I can't refuse and it's yours.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by newazuka: 12:19am On Jun 04, 2017
Case for Xiaomi Redmi phones with Stand Hard Rugged Impact for Xiaomi Redmi note 4 4X Pro prime 5.5"
For Sale @ 5k
contact 07033842985

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by emaminaj(m): 12:19am On Jun 04, 2017
Gptech:
What about Mi Pad
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by dyonpoint: 12:22am On Jun 04, 2017
Gptech:

Then you are covered with Teclast, just avoid the ones that run on mtk processors, and also watch out for good screen resolution, these all affect the price, not just ram, rom and battery capacity.

Okay. Thanks bro. I am doing a search for 1 now, i just discover that things are more expensive on aliexpress. I got to find out about joybuy and things there are relatively cheaper. But major problem is payment since we cannot spend more than $100 on our card in a month, but in aliexpress one can fund alipay with different cards to make payment. I wish there is a way i can make payment on joybuy.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by princetom1(m): 12:23am On Jun 04, 2017
Gptech:

And cube
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by princetom1(m): 12:32am On Jun 04, 2017
dyonpoint:

Okay. Thanks bro. I am doing a search for 1 now, i just discover that things are more expensive on aliexpress. I got to find out about joybuy and things there are relatively cheaper. But major problem is payment since we cannot spend more than $100 on our card in a month, but in aliexpress one can fund alipay with different cards to make payment. I wish there is a way i can make payment on joybuy.

Noobody can help u pay, i hope u are aware, 95% of those tab don't use sim, only WiFi, not even GPS sef (reason i had refused to buy a tab). The last good device from China was cube talk 9x. But product from CUBE is generally very good. You might like to check those with remix OS too up, good OS i must say

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (923) (924) (925) (926) (927) (928) (929) ... (9329) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.