Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,007 members, 7,838,526 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:40 AM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (929) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9368303 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (926) (927) (928) (929) (930) (931) (932) ... (9325) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Jdesilentkiller(m): 3:59pm On Jun 04, 2017
gykes:

for real......

this is boastfully the only thread on NL void of these words - "Igbo, afonja, biafra, zoo, zombie, wailer, hailer, etc"

I most times open this thread for my daily dose of "reassurance" for the Future of Nigeria. There is indeed Hope for the Nigeria youth.

These thread is Front Page material for the love, unity and togetherness it has created in the hearts of everyone here.
Truly brother, I feel at home going through this thread. No hatred, immaturity and tribalism associated with almost every thread in Nairaland.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Joemavel(m): 4:10pm On Jun 04, 2017
Joemavel:
Good day guys,
please what do you all think about the Xiaomi Redmi note 4x with MTK and Deca core, 4gb ram and 64gb rom. Since there's so much good review about the note 4 and 4x with snapdragon, would the MTK version of Redmi note 4x with higher ram and rom which is supposed to be an upgrade to the redmi note 4x 3gb/32gb really perform as much or better?
As regards to SOT.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jun 04, 2017
[quote author=Joemavel post=57188674][/quote]

Note 4 (SD) has a higher SOT than any variant of the note 4 (MTK)..
The only upgrade of that Note 4x 4gb 64gb (MTK) is the additional Ram and Rom, i doubt if there will be any improvement in battery efficiency over Note 4x 3gb 32gb (SD)
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ironprocs(m): 4:30pm On Jun 04, 2017
Pls how i can I improve the camera of my redmi note 4x.
Below is the picture quality.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Joemavel(m): 4:39pm On Jun 04, 2017
Dexter247:

Note 4 (SD) has a higher SOT than any variant of the note 4 (MTK)..
The only upgrade of that Note 4x 4gb 64gb (MTK) is the additional Ram and Rom, i doubt if there will be any improvement in battery efficiency over Note 4x 3gb 32gb (SD)
Ok thanks, for how long does the redmi note 4 (SD) take to fully charge, cos i learnt it doesn't have fast charging but i need a 4gb/64gb device with fast charging, which is why I'm eyeing the Redmi note 4x.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by hay2zed50(m): 4:39pm On Jun 04, 2017
dyonpoint:

Please help with the link bro

Edited: I have seen it. Thanks. I have seen it on other site too.
Sorry, I got this late
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jun 04, 2017
Joemavel:

Ok thanks, for how long does the redmi note 4 (SD) take to fully charge, cos i learnt it doesn't have fast charging but i need a 4gb/64gb device with fast charging, which is why I'm eyeing the Redmi note 4x.

From reviews, between 2hrs30mins - 2hrs45mins.
When the device is turned off.
It charges kinda fast, but trickle-charges from 90%
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by scotweezy(m): 4:58pm On Jun 04, 2017
ironprocs:
Sincerely the camera is not itz best selling point. It performs poorly in low light (both front and back). The best you can do is move to a better lit environment especially during daytime or use the editing tool to tweak the pic a bit.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ironprocs(m): 5:14pm On Jun 04, 2017
scotweezy:

Sincerely the camera is not itz best selling point. It performs poorly in low light (both front and back). The best you can do is move to a better lit environment especially during daytime or use the editing tool to tweak the pic a bit.
Ok....thanks
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by adegoks1234(m): 5:23pm On Jun 04, 2017
scotweezy:

What about under artificial lighting?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by oribi(m): 5:58pm On Jun 04, 2017
ironprocs:

Get some improved camera app on the playstore...eg cymera,camera360 et all will improve it abit
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by sinto08: 6:00pm On Jun 04, 2017
scotweezy:

A whole 13mp is a waste
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by damoskimovich(m): 6:11pm On Jun 04, 2017
newazuka:
Case for Xiaomi Redmi phones with Stand Hard Rugged Impact for Xiaomi Redmi note 4 4X Pro prime 5.5"
For Sale @ 5k
contact 07033842985
I need one sir. Note 4 MTK
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ugoelvis1(m): 6:29pm On Jun 04, 2017
Benstino:

bros pls where is Post Office located in Onitsha?
The head office is at Old market Road Onitsha while another is at Fegge, at Ziks Avenue, opposite Stadium or adjacent Urban Girls and Top Rank Hotel
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by gsparks01(m): 6:38pm On Jun 04, 2017
scotweezy:

The way you guys are going on about the camera quality, Are you saying the quality is worse than my redmi 3s?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by princetom1(m): 6:40pm On Jun 04, 2017
Joemavel:

Sure, there is redmi note 4 (sd) 4gb/64gb nau.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Cassie75: 6:45pm On Jun 04, 2017
Pls how long do you wait to open a dispute.....I paid some screen protectors on 1st May,got one after two weeks but haven't seen d second one till now. Sent a mail to the seller he said I should wait a little while and my protection expires in 20 something days. Pls what do I do ?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by oribi(m): 6:50pm On Jun 04, 2017
Cassie75:
Pls how long do you wait to open a dispute.....I paid some screen protectors on 1st May,got one after two weeks but haven't seen d second one till now. Sent a mail to the seller he said I should wait a little while and my protection expires in 20 something days. Pls what do I do ?

is it from the same seller? if is from a different seller you have to wait a while ask for protection extension...
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 6:56pm On Jun 04, 2017
Dexter247:

Better, Mi max 2 fits in perfectly.
That is way overboard. shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by steric58(m): 6:58pm On Jun 04, 2017
gsparks01:
The way you guys are going on about the camera quality, Are you saying the quality is worse than my redmi 3s?
meself they fear hope say this note 4x go worth my 55k with dis camera quality, giving it a second tot i love pictures too.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 6:58pm On Jun 04, 2017
BeardedTraveler:
House, which xiaomi model can be offered as alternative to someone interested in tecno phantom 6+, I mean spec-wise though, cos I know that xiaomi isn't mate with shitno.

(4G RAM, 64GB, 21MP/8MP, at least 6"wink

Note : Camera performance is very important
Redmi note 4x, 4gig ram version, mtk or snapdragon. The only ish is the screen size, dat 20mp is not an issue grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by scotweezy(m): 7:00pm On Jun 04, 2017
adegoks1234:
What about under artificial lighting?
A little improvement sha. I am not trying to discourage pple from getting this sweet phone, just want you to not expect wonders from the camera. I believe software can still be tweaked to improve the output.
I still can't get enough of the battery and the
performance has been buttery smooth eversince. I am just wondering how smooth and battery efficient the Mi Max 2 will be shocked, if not for the size, a phone with exactly the same spec and the same camera and the same build with just 5.5" screen would be hard not to consider.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 7:00pm On Jun 04, 2017
steric58:
meself they fear hope say this note 4x go worth my 55k with dis camera quality, giving it a second tot i love pictures too.
Abeg the camera quality better pass all the devices u don use except na Samsung, Sony et al flagships and top midrange phones u use before.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Lakeshizu(m): 7:01pm On Jun 04, 2017
steric58:
am seriously thinking in that direction. i dont like picture but i brag with my phone camera
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Lakeshizu(m): 7:03pm On Jun 04, 2017
i will just wait till august and buy mi5

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 7:29pm On Jun 04, 2017
O ga o, it seems many people would have to buy digital/professional camera as support o. Anyway, maybe cuz I'm not photo freak, but I must say both cam are OK in well lit environment while HDR shot in not well lit space will improve the outputs.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by steric58(m): 7:31pm On Jun 04, 2017
jboixxx:
O ga o, it seems many people would have to buy digital/professional camera as support o. Anyway, maybe cuz I'm not photo freak, but I must say both cam are OK in well lit environment while HDR shot in not well lit space is manageable.
lol oga mi wetin i dey see for YouTube Review is different from this, the low light picture is cool with very low noise see as noise plenty for the above image
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by scotweezy(m): 7:39pm On Jun 04, 2017
steric58:
lol oga mi wetin i dey see for YouTube Review is different from this, the low light picture is cool with very low noise see as noise plenty for the above image
Don't believe everything on Youtube sir! grin

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Cosyfaith(f): 7:45pm On Jun 04, 2017
gsparks01:

I think most xiaomi phones performs terribly in low light compare to other mid range phones. But daylight pics are quite good
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Cosyfaith(f): 7:47pm On Jun 04, 2017
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by petishegzy(m): 7:58pm On Jun 04, 2017
BeardedTraveler:
House, which xiaomi model can be offered as alternative to someone interested in tecno phantom 6+, I mean spec-wise though, cos I know that xiaomi isn't mate with shitno.

(4G RAM, 64GB, 21MP/8MP, at least 6"wink

Note : Camera performance is very important
I'm interested if u wnt 2 sell d fone

(1) (2) (3) ... (926) (927) (928) (929) (930) (931) (932) ... (9325) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.