Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,620 members, 7,816,551 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:03 PM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (9299) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9195048 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9296) (9297) (9298) (9299) (9300) (9301) (9302) ... (9317) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by t33why: 6:23am On Mar 05
genius43:

Mi note 10 pro released in 2019 is different from Redmi Note 10 Pro released 2021

Wonderful, didn't know anything like a mi note pro existed, thanks for the correction.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by iamoyindamola(m): 8:54am On Mar 05
Hyper OS available on redmi note 11
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by veekid(m): 9:23am On Mar 05
veekid:
Engineers in the house, how much is Redmi note 10 pro screen?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Azazyel: 9:42am On Mar 05
lovediehatelive:

Don't know much about Redmi phones, but from what I learnt, Redmi A phones run on Android GoogleGo and this have some kind of limitations.

So it would be better to go for Redmi 13c

Thank God you gave him proper advice. That Redmi A3 is packaged crap for 100k+
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by user32(m): 10:06am On Mar 05
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by veekid(m): 10:18am On Mar 05
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by user32(m): 10:19am On Mar 05
veekid:
??
for ur screen
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by veekid(m): 10:31am On Mar 05
user32:
for ur screen
the link is not going through ooo
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by user32(m): 10:37am On Mar 05
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by user32(m): 10:39am On Mar 05
user32:
https:///product/full-screen-replacement-for-redmi-note-10-pro-4g-6231689
or kukuma search for redmi note 10 pro screen on konga
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Juicethekid: 11:25am On Mar 05
edwinkelexy:
NvxUi 16 That's the theme I'm using
Alright thanks Boss
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by veekid(m): 11:30am On Mar 05
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by oyaskii(m): 12:56pm On Mar 05
Has anyone noticed that, if you are looking for any vid tutorials on Redmi Devices or any general videos on Redmi Devices for that matter recently, on YouTube, it is mostly done by Indian guys who 90% of the time speak in Hindi. I thought my YouTube algorithm was broken, so i even added English to my search query and I still end up with a buttload of hindi tutorials that are practically useless to me.

Is it that, English tech creators do not particularly care for the Redmi brand enough to post vids about them on YouTube or what?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 2:09pm On Mar 05
oyaskii:
Has anyone noticed that, if you are looking for any vid tutorials on Redmi Devices or any general videos on Redmi Devices for that matter recently, on YouTube, it is mostly done by Indian guys who 90% of the time speak in Hindi. I thought my YouTube algorithm was broken, so i even added English to my search query and I still end up with a buttload of hindi tutorials that are practically useless to me.

Is it that, English tech creators do not particularly care for the Redmi brand enough to post vids about them on YouTube or what?
India is the number one market for Xiaomi. Secondly, people from Europe still buy Iphones, Samsung phones and Google pixels more than Chinese phones partly because of contracts.
Lastly those in the US who use Xiaomi phones had to go through the back door because Xiaomi is not officially in the US.

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Comystar: 2:25pm On Mar 05
lovediehatelive:

Don't know much about Redmi phones, but from what I learnt, Redmi A phones run on Android GoogleGo and this have some kind of limitations.

So it would be better to go for Redmi 13c
Alright thanks
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by iamoyindamola(m): 2:47pm On Mar 05
oyaskii:

I don't bother listening to them i just follow whatever they are doing grin grin

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by lovediehatelive(m): 5:51pm On Mar 05
Azazyel:

Thank God you gave him proper advice. That Redmi A3 is packaged crap for 100k+

Would have made same mistake.

Wanted to go for A2+ since it was below 100k.

But when I saw that it runs on Android GoogleGo, I became curious and decided to make a little research.

Asked about it on nairaland, and trust ogas them, they did justice to it, explaining how the GoogleGo edition have some restrictions.

I had to think twice.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ComradeShegs(m): 2:41am On Mar 06
I've not been receiving Activation message on Facebook, outlook, teams etc. Attached is the screenshot.

Kindly assist. Thank you

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by veekid(m): 1:48pm On Mar 06
t33why:

Wonderful, didn't know anything like a mi note pro existed, thanks for the correction.
I
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 2:17pm On Mar 06
ComradeShegs:
I've not been receiving Activation message on Facebook, outlook, teams etc. Attached is the screenshot.

Kindly assist. Thank you

This error message has nothing to do with all the other apps you mentioned. This error is mi account trying to send sms.
For the others check that your sync is enabled.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 2:18pm On Mar 06
veekid:
I greet you bro, can you enlighten me on this RN10P screen pls? What's the difference between LCD screen replacement and Amoled screen replacement? I'm seeing 20k on AliExpress for the screen but raya care is saying something else.

AMOLED is the display type that came with your device. Don't buy LCD
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by veekid(m): 2:36pm On Mar 06
genius43:

AMOLED is the display type that came with your device. Don't buy LCD
I dig
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by iamoyindamola(m): 2:37pm On Mar 06
veekid:
I greet you bro, can you enlighten me on this RN10P screen pls? What's the difference between LCD screen replacement and Amoled screen replacement? I'm seeing 20k on AliExpress for the screen but raya care is saying something else.
You will lose resolution, aod and many stuff if you buy LCD
Just close eye buy amoled

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by parkervero(m): 6:41pm On Mar 06
Please Techies, i keep receiving this annoying game centre ads.

How can I uninstall the app and other apps of Xiaomi?

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 6:54pm On Mar 06
parkervero:

Just use DNS like adguard and get rid of these also turn of show recommendations from settings of inbuilt apps.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Virusvetty: 7:10pm On Mar 06
Pls between mi 12 lite (2022 made) and Samsung A34 (early 2023), pls which is better
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by parkervero(m): 7:31pm On Mar 06
genius43:

Just use DNS like adguard and get rid of these also turn of show recommendations from settings of inbuilt apps.

I use adguard yet it pops up. I will try the other option you mentioned
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by iamoyindamola(m): 7:33pm On Mar 06
genius43:

Redmi is very notorious with ads I was forced to uninstall majorities of their apps
Even themes get ads
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ComradeShegs(m): 7:18am On Mar 07
genius43:

This error message has nothing to do with all the other apps you mentioned. This error is mi account trying to send sms.
For the others check that your sync is enabled.

I'm still not receiving Activation SMS o. I don tire

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Kaido: 10:25am On Mar 07
parkervero:

https://carisinyal.com/en/remove-ads-on-xiaomi-phone/

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by parkervero(m): 4:51pm On Mar 07
Kaido:

https://carisinyal.com/en/remove-ads-on-xiaomi-phone/

Thank you. I followed the 9 steps highlighted in this article.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 5:31pm On Mar 07
ComradeShegs:

I'm still not receiving Activation SMS o. I don tire

This doesn't change functionality of your phone so I don't know why it is a big deal.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9296) (9297) (9298) (9299) (9300) (9301) (9302) ... (9317) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.