Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,747 members, 7,813,450 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:29 PM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (9301) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9178007 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9298) (9299) (9300) (9301) (9302) (9303) (9304) ... (9316) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by SyncForth: 9:25am On Mar 11
Font name?
Kennydollz:

I use the 11 Lite 5G, great performance, great cameras, design too, as for battery life it all depends on your usage, i get 7 hours screen time on light usage, 8 hours on a good day, but I don't game or run it on max brightness, so our cases may differ, but I'm sure you can get at least 6 hours. Attached is the battery usage when i first got the device about a year ago, would have posted a recent one but Xiaomi removed the Screen on section from battery stats, but for really good battery life you might wanna look elsewhere. Another thing to note is you have to be careful with the power button overuse on this device, mine still works but alot of users have complained about it. Cheers 🥂
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Cyril009(m): 9:52am On Mar 11
Kennydollz:

I use the 11 Lite 5G, great performance, great cameras, design too, as for battery life it all depends on your usage, i get 7 hours screen time on light usage, 8 hours on a good day, but I don't game or run it on max brightness, so our cases may differ, but I'm sure you can get at least 6 hours. Attached is the battery usage when i first got the device about a year ago, would have posted a recent one but Xiaomi removed the Screen on section from battery stats, but for really good battery life you might wanna look elsewhere. Another thing to note is you have to be careful with the power button overuse on this device, mine still works but alot of users have complained about it. Cheers 🥂

Thanks
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Kennydollz(m): 2:59pm On Mar 11
SyncForth:
Font name?
Can't even remember, it's been a while
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by blaquemyc: 6:50am On Mar 12
Good morning guys, my phone's native music player Mi music doesn't bring out sound when music is playing both on speaker and earphones. Music will be playing but no sound coming out. I've tried other music players and they work just fine. Who has experienced this before? Any solution.
NB: I've updated the player, cleared data, etc, still same problem
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by frisky008(m): 7:56pm On Mar 12
How can I resolve ghost touch on RN10PRO? The bottom of the screen does not respond to touch. I have done hard reset, remove the screen protector, clean the screen. I just did a factory reset. It still persist. The phone is just a year old.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by oyaskii(m): 11:17pm On Mar 12
blaquemyc:
Good morning guys, my phone's native music player Mi music doesn't bring out sound when music is playing both on speaker and earphones. Music will be playing but no sound coming out. I've tried other music players and they work just fine. Who has experienced this before? Any solution.
NB: I've updated the player, cleared data, etc, still same problem
since other music player works why not stick with those or any particular preference for the native music player? Because to me, it is pretty basic compared to the other choices.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by blaquemyc: 6:10am On Mar 13
oyaskii:
since other music player works why not stick with those or any particular preference for the native music player? Because to me, it is pretty basic compared to the other choices.
I'm so used to the native music player and its simplicity.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by samcolee(m): 6:12am On Mar 13
sch:
Pls how do I get my redmi note 11 screen, I called care I was told it will cost 71000 to replace it
I have the screen from dead redmi note 11 still new if interested chat
08081349664 or call
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Deelightt: 8:36am On Mar 13
Pls kindly permit me to post this js here. I was using my whatsapp with no issue only for me to get this message below from the whatapp app.

PS: I have never used gb whatsapp with my number.

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by NeoWanZaeed(m): 9:41am On Mar 13
Deelightt:
Pls kindly permit me to post this js here. I was using my whatsapp with no issue only for me to get this message below from the whatapp app.

Probably some one else is using your number on another WhatsApp
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Dilly55: 12:47pm On Mar 13
I need MI 11T, does anyone have for sale? Black preferably

Noobody
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Deelightt: 2:41pm On Mar 13
NeoWanZaeed:

Probably some one else is using your number on another WhatsApp

I doubt that
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by SyncForth: 2:42pm On Mar 13
Download Musicolet to enjoy simplicity
blaquemyc:
I'm so used to the native music player and its simplicity.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 7:05pm On Mar 13
Dilly55:
I need MI 11T, does anyone have for sale? Black preferably

Noobody

Come to WhatsApp boss,

Not brand new thou,

Cheers.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 7:35am On Mar 14
Deelightt:

What happens if you download WhatsApp again and try to login?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Sofrosh(f): 7:56am On Mar 14
Is anyone using the redmi A3
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by RonuMiscreant: 8:07am On Mar 14
Please I'm trying to update my Redmi 10C rom manually but I'm getting the below response.

The rom was downloaded from the official website.
How do I fix it.

@Oyaskii iamoyindamola
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Tlyon1: 11:16am On Mar 14
Good morning, pls I need working Redmi 10C without screen
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by NeoWanZaeed(m): 7:23am On Mar 16
I regret joining this hyper OS nonsense.

To copy and paste game folder na wahala.. I was able to do it earlier. Updating to the latest 1.0.3 .

Restricted all that..

Saw different YouTube videos.. Could use shizku.. But wireless debugging refuses to toggle the switch
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by vosquare: 5:45pm On Mar 16
Good evening.
I've been unable to minimize or even view recent apps. It started this afternoon and I really don't know what's going on. I've cleared launcher data andm gone through the settings but nothing is working. Once I minimize the app, I'll have to look for d app again the open. Your assistance is kindly needed. The phone is mi 10 ultra with miui 14.02

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by iamoyindamola(m): 6:03pm On Mar 16
vosquare:
Good evening.
I've been unable to minimize or even view recent apps. It started this afternoon and I really don't know what's going on. I've cleared launcher data andm gone through the settings but nothing is working. Once I minimize the app, I'll have to look for d app again the open. Your assistance is kindly needed. The phone is mi 10 ultra with miui 14.02
Go and open the launcher again
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by vosquare: 6:08pm On Mar 16
iamoyindamola:

Go and open the launcher again
Same thing. I'm using the default launcher and not 3rd party. No changes
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by oyaskii(m): 6:14pm On Mar 16
RonuMiscreant:
Please I'm trying to update my Redmi 10C rom manually but I'm getting the below response.

The rom was downloaded from the official website.
How do I fix it.

@Oyaskii
There are many causes of this, but the most common cause i have found out, is jumping over stable full OS release to go to an higher one, like when you are on Android 11 and you are trying to move to Android 13 and skipping the Andriod 12 update, the updater app might block it, and this will only be likely possible via a Fastboot recovery method.

I'm guessing that's the issue you are facing because for Redmi 10C, MIUI 13.0.7 update is Andriod 11, and your pending update from your screenshot is 13.0.8 which is the Andriod 12 for 10C, now if you downloaded the latest OS update for Redmi 10C it means you downloaded MIUI 14.0.5.0 which is the Andriod 13 update. So it's most likely you are trying to go to Android 13 from 11, hence the error.

So my best bet, is that, you should update to that 13.0.8.0 first, then you can move from there. If you don't trust your network, you can go back to the Rom site, and get that 13.0.8.0 file and try again.

If my analogy is wrong, let me know and also screenshot your current version and also let me know the rom version you downloaded cuz it can also be you grabbed a rom variant for a different region. Mi Global Rom always ends with MIXM affix.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Azzrael: 6:32pm On Mar 16
Can I get a recommendation for someone trusted that sells romoss powerbanks and delivers too?
Thanks.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by RonuMiscreant: 7:18pm On Mar 16
oyaskii:
There are many causes of this, but the most common cause i have found out, is jumping over stable full OS release to go to an higher one, like when you are on Android 11 and you are trying to move to Android 13 and skipping the Andriod 12 update, the updater app might block it, and this will only be likely possible via a Fastboot recovery method.

I'm guessing that's the issue you are facing because for Redmi 10C, MIUI 13.0.7 update is Andriod 11, and your pending update from your screenshot is 13.0.8 which is the Andriod 12 for 10C, now if you downloaded the latest OS update for Redmi 10C it means you downloaded MIUI 14.0.5.0 which is the Andriod 13 update. So it's most likely you are trying to go to Android 13 from 11, hence the error.

So my best bet, is that, you should update to that 13.0.8.0 first, then you can move from there. If you don't trust your network, you can go back to the Rom site, and get that 13.0.8.0 file and try again.

If my analogy is wrong, let me know and also screenshot your current version and also let me know the rom version you downloaded cuz it can also be you grabbed a rom variant for a different region. Mi Global Rom always ends with MIXM affix.
Here.

Which version of MIUI 14 supports split screen?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by oyaskii(m): 7:54pm On Mar 16
RonuMiscreant:

Here.

Which version of MIUI 14 supports split screen?
It is like i described. That 13.0.12.0, is like the 2nd update of the device, you'll need to get 13.0.8.0, if you intend to move to MIUI 14.

As per split screen function on MIUI 14 for your device, I'm not entirely sure it has because they have been removing the function from mid range to lower end Redmi devices in recent updates and replacing it with what they call "floating window", so there's is every likelihood, the split screen function is gone from MIUI 14 for your device and if that was the major reason, you wanted to upgrade, you might want to hold off updating.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Azzrael: 11:01pm On Mar 16
Azzrael:
Can I get a recommendation for someone trusted that sells romoss powerbanks and delivers too?
Thanks.
Anyone?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by 23jerryking(m): 11:26pm On Mar 16
oyaskii:
It is like i described. That 13.0.12.0, is like the 2nd update of the device, you'll need to get 13.0.8.0, if you intend to move to MIUI 14.

As per split screen function on MIUI 14 for your device, I'm not entirely sure it has because they have been removing the function from mid range to lower end Redmi devices in recent updates and replacing it with what they call "floating window", so there's is every likelihood, the split screen function is gone from MIUI 14 for your device and if that was the major reason, you wanted to upgrade, you might want to hold off updating.
We still have split screen feature on Redmi 10 c though, am using the latest MIUI 14 with android 13.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by TrebleChamp(m): 11:32pm On Mar 16
Azzrael:

Anyone?
jboixxx is your sure plug.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 4:55am On Mar 17
TrebleChamp:
jboixxx is your sure plug.
Thanks boss mi

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 4:57am On Mar 17
Azzrael:
Thanks.
I don't have in stock . Ask Isco.m and maximat.ic.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Azzrael: 5:45am On Mar 17
jboixxx:
I don't have in stock . Ask Isco.m and maximat.ic.
alright,thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9298) (9299) (9300) (9301) (9302) (9303) (9304) ... (9316) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: TemporaryHansel and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.