Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,727 members, 7,813,401 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:51 AM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (9312) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9177920 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9309) (9310) (9311) (9312) (9313) (9314) (9315) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by CavendishPlex: 9:01pm On Apr 17
genius43:

NFC?

Thanks.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by tessy990(m): 10:47pm On Apr 17
Between xiaomi 12 and redmi note 13 pro 5g,which one should I go for?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Azazyel: 11:46pm On Apr 17
tessy990:

Xiaomi 12 is better in performance
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Cyril009(m): 7:38am On Apr 18
Good morning..

Anyone using musicolet.

The audio stops playing out did this last month had to uninstall and reinstall,audio has stopped again for musicolet other apps work..

anyone with a similar experience,how did you solve.

There's a song playing currently isn't giving out my audio

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Cyril009(m): 7:55am On Apr 18
noobody:

The way I too trust chrome ehn,

My payment details na automatic,

Nor sure I fit trust mi browser be that oo

it's login details for me
How many password I wan hook for head
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by blaquemyc: 10:57am On Apr 18
Cyril009:
Good morning..

Anyone using musicolet.

The audio stops playing out did this last month had to uninstall and reinstall,audio has stopped again for musicolet other apps work..

Nothing is wrong with your music player, I had similar issue with my default music player and it took me a while to figure out the solution. Press the volume button up or down, you will see this 🎵 by your screen's left, press it and adjust your musicolet volume from there.

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by chadbasin: 12:16pm On Apr 18
How can it function properly when the guy singing is a Bartender and is obviously drunk.
Wait for him to sober down or up, and then try again.
You Pipul with your numerous problems
shocked
Cyril009:
Good morning..

Anyone using musicolet.

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 12:20pm On Apr 18
tessy990:
Xiaomi 12 will be better than Redmi note 14 pro plus 5g.

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Cyril009(m): 2:57pm On Apr 18
blaquemyc:
Nothing is wrong with your music player, I had similar issue with my default music player and it took me a while to figure out the solution. Press the volume button up or down, you will see this 🎵 by your screen's left, press it and adjust your musicolet volume from there.

it didn't work
This is what it brings up

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by mhiztalee(m): 5:11pm On Apr 18
Gptech:

Xiaomi 12 will be better than Redmi note 14 pro plus 5g.

Is this xiaomi 12 now in stores, I no see am for jumia
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Sunkyphil(m): 7:11pm On Apr 18
Sunkyphil:
am suspecting the panel because after I changed the battery the situation remained the same
update...my phone seems to av reset itself it's no longer hot and battery last longer like when i bought it
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by blaquemyc: 7:58pm On Apr 18
Cyril009:

it didn't work
This is what it brings up
when I press mine, it shows like in the screenshot below. 1. General volume for music, videos or games.
2. Volume control for the specific app In use, music player or video player or games. Here is where you issue is. It took me a while to figure it out in my phone. Maybe yours is structured differently.

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 8:20pm On Apr 18
mhiztalee:

It was not officially sold here in Nigerian stores. It will be difficult to get a new one now sha, it's a 2 year old flagship.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by AlphaNugget(m): 1:15am On Apr 19
mhiztalee:

I guess he is being sarcastic 😳

Redmi Note 14 pro+ should be what you need and not Xiaomi 12
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by skolar49: 3:53am On Apr 19
Yemike:
My Redmi 10 has been switching on and off by itself and whenever it starts it'll just off before even finish displaying the mi logo and it'll restarts automatically. It can go on like that for like over an hour but what I discovered is that whenever it starts it's madness if I put in a charger it'll stop and it'll be working perfectly but after I remove the charger the max it could stay on is 45 mins.
I took it to an engineer to repair and he said the problem isn't battery, he said he'll heat the panel which he does but after 4 days it starts it's madness again.
Who have experienced this before? What is the solution?
try changing the battery, my 9s was developing similar issues last year, flashing didn't work. i just put in a new battery and it stopped its malfunction
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by walexsos: 5:27am On Apr 19
change the battery...also had the same issue before but stop after changing the battery
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by oladele239(m): 6:45am On Apr 19
My redmi 13c charges slowly after the recent update...it's annoying
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 8:57am On Apr 19
tessy990:

It will be easier to get a Xiaomi 13 than a 12.

And they are better than the midrange Redmi Notes.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Yemike(m): 5:29pm On Apr 19
skolar49:
try changing the battery, my 9s was developing similar issues last year, flashing didn't work. i just put in a new battery and it stopped its malfunction
Thanks bro. Hope it's not too expensive?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by NeoWanZaeed(m): 6:29pm On Apr 19
CavendishPlex:
Who has any idea what this N-like symbol might be on a HyperOS powered Redmi phone?

The phone is redmi what
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by mhiztalee(m): 9:57pm On Apr 19
AlphaNugget:

I guess he is being sarcastic 😳

Redmi Note 14 pro+ should be what you need and not Xiaomi 12

Haaa... This one go dey like 1k$
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by AlphaNugget(m): 10:15pm On Apr 19
oladele239:
My redmi 13c charges slowly after the recent update...it's annoying
Mine still charges fast.

I want to know how to change that drop menu, I have researched and couldn't see any solution......want to know if I should focus on something else

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by AlphaNugget(m): 10:21pm On Apr 19
🥴
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 11:09pm On Apr 19
mhiztalee:

Haaa... This one go dey like 1k$

1. There is no Redmi Note 14 Pro+.

2. $1k is the ball park of the Xiaomi Flagship Mi series. No way a Redmi Note will cost that amount .
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by frisky008(m): 4:47am On Apr 20
My RN10 Pro was experiencing ghost touch. It will stop for one or two days then continue. I remove the screen protector, clean the screen with a warm clothes, did a factory reset, the ghost touch continues for a month. After something it stop altogether. Now three horizontal lines of the screen doesn't respond to touch. I did a sensor touch, the image below shows the line. The unresponsive part is the space between the lines. I took it to a technician, he said he can't removed the glass because if he attempt it, it might break (there is a little crack at the edge). I wanted to manage it like that but seems I can't. Is there any possible solution and has anyone ever experienced it before?

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 10:26am On Apr 20
frisky008:
My RN10 Pro was experiencing ghost touch. It will stop for one or two days then continue. I remove the screen protector, clean the screen with a warm clothes, did a factory reset, the ghost touch continues for a month. After something it stop altogether. Now three horizontal lines of the screen doesn't respond to touch. I did a sensor touch, the image below shows the line. The unresponsive part is the space between the lines. I took it to a technician, he said he can't removed the glass because if he attempt it, it might break (there is a little crack at the edge). I wanted to manage it like that but seems I can't. Is there any possible solution and has anyone ever experienced it before?

A new display is the solution.

This is a hardware issue

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by CavendishPlex: 11:28am On Apr 20
NeoWanZaeed:

The phone is redmi what

Redmi Note 11 Pro+ 5G. I already figured what the symbol indicates.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by mizzyjozywizzy(m): 12:10pm On Apr 20
Guys I got REDMI 10C for Sale, device is just 6 months old. Nothing is wrong with it, 5g network and all that battery 5000mah. Location Ayobo, but we can link up close by. Price 75k.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Donsheddy: 12:52pm On Apr 20
AlphaNugget:

Mine still charges fast.

I want to know how to change that drop menu, I have researched and couldn't see any solution......want to know if I should focus on something else

Same here... I didn't notice any much difference after the update...

Only a little lag after the first two days, but everything is back to normal and blazing....

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 1:33pm On Apr 20
mizzyjozywizzy:
Guys I got REDMI 10C for Sale, device is just 6 months old. Nothing is wrong with it, 5g network and all that battery 5000mah. Location Ayobo, but we can link up close by. Price 75k.

Redmi 10c doesn't have 5G except you don't know the phone you are using.

But most especially adverts are not allowed here. Please take it off.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by veekid(m): 2:08pm On Apr 20
CavendishPlex:
Who has any idea what this N-like symbol might be on a HyperOS powered Redmi phone?
is RN10P getting thus hyper OS?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 9:41am On Apr 21
veekid:
is RN10P getting thus hyper OS?

No

(1) (2) (3) ... (9309) (9310) (9311) (9312) (9313) (9314) (9315) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: chadbasin and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.