Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,293 members, 7,850,038 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 01:16 PM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (954) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9411327 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (951) (952) (953) (954) (955) (956) (957) ... (9328) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Stormyweather(m): 7:06am On Jun 08, 2017
Who wants to buy note 4 sd 3/32? It's barely been used. Holla me if interested
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by iliyande(m): 7:07am On Jun 08, 2017
Medunah:

How many days is this buyer's protection period??
Cos I received it on Monday and opened the dispute yesterday.....

Wow,
this means you've received the item already right?
Damaged on arrival/incorrect item sent?
Ali may award you partial refund/return item...
Please be careful.....
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 7:08am On Jun 08, 2017
Medunah:

How many days is this buyer's protection period??
Cos I received it on Monday and opened the dispute yesterday.....
Click on the order in question, it will display your Buyers Protection period remaining.

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Medunah: 7:12am On Jun 08, 2017
iliyande:

Wow,
this means you've received the item already right?
Damaged on arrival/incorrect item sent?
Ali may award you partial refund/return item...
Please be careful.....

Yes, I av received the item already but it's damaged
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by iliyande(m): 7:17am On Jun 08, 2017
Medunah:

Yes, I av received the item already but it's damaged

Damaged on arrival may be full refund but you can still accept his proposal if you are still left with long buyers protection days
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 7:52am On Jun 08, 2017
Stormyweather:
this one you have called it a beast. Hmmmmm. Don't go and.... grin

I no be Dangote pikin na.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Ulrich01(m): 7:55am On Jun 08, 2017
Thanks to @nobody for the swift biz. He made the order for me at a very cool rate too.... expecting my xiaomi soon grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by toluwanimi07(m): 7:55am On Jun 08, 2017
fibonacci2526:

I no be Dangote pikin na.
maami sev ... grin grin she can buy it oh
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nsonaso(m): 7:58am On Jun 08, 2017
scotweezy:

Even though I am a Xiaomi loyalist, putting price into consideration if I were in your shoes I would rather go for the OnePlus 3T. Forget sentiments, it is arguably one of the best device avaible even though it's successor the OnePlus 5 will be officially unveiled this month (June 20).
One of grips I have with the Mi6 is the missing 3.5mm jack, there is no tangible excuse for the omission.
Yeah, the Mi6 is one the latest and the most powerful smartphone presently but you have to ask yourself, "Is it the latest and most powerful phone I want?" or the best customizable phone available with the recent most powerful soc. (you can check Xda if you think am bluffing).
If the latest and greatest is your thing, kindly wait till 20th of this month and check the OnePlus 5 out.
*U can compare the two phones on gsmarena.com and check out some youtube videos.

Note: these are my personal opinions.

There are only 3 Android phones

Xiaomi, Samsung Galaxy Note series and others.

Reason: All Android phones are basically the same,

Same HARDWARE and SOFTWARE I.e Any App that runs on this device can run on the other device.

Even some are manufactured by the same company.

But what makes each of them to stand out is what they can do outside the native Android operating system. That's the breakthrough of Xiaomi phones and Samsung Galaxy Note Series.

In other phone there is basically nothing your can do with one plus, that you can't do with LG, Samsung, LeEco, Huawei, Oppo, Motorola, Lenovo to name a few. so why go for expensive One Plus when I can get the cheaper brand that does same.

But why Xiaomi stands out.

Xiaomi is designed for professional,
Lots of people value their SMS, Call history and Notes so much and with Xiaomi you sync it and you can access it anywhere in the world.

For Samsung Galaxy Note: When you pick up the pen to write, is really beautiful though I don't like it. I prefer the the Tablet because of bigger screen
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by iliyande(m): 8:02am On Jun 08, 2017
Nsonaso:

There are only 3 Android phones

Xiaomi, Samsung Galaxy Note series and others.

Reason: All Android phones are basically the same,

Same HARDWARE and SOFTWARE I.e Any App that runs on this device can run on the other device.

Even some are manufactured by the same company.

But what makes each of them to stand out is what they can do outside the native Android operating system. That's the breakthrough of Xiaomi phones and Samsung Galaxy Note Series.

In other phone there is basically nothing your can do with one plus, that you can't do with LG, Samsung, LeEco, Huawei, Oppo, Motorola, Lenovo to name a few. so why go for expensive One Plus when I can get the cheaper brand that does same.

But why Xiaomi stands out.

Xiaomi is designed for professional,
Lots of people value their SMS, Call history and Notes so much and with Xiaomi you sync it and you can access it anywhere in the world.

LeEco can do that too man
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nsonaso(m): 8:06am On Jun 08, 2017
iliyande:

LeEco can do that too man
Cool and good to know.
Maybe is time for me to give them a trial
Do they have call and SMS blocking too?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by iliyande(m): 8:14am On Jun 08, 2017
Nsonaso:

Cool and good to know.

Maybe is time for me to give them a trial

Do they have call and SMS blocking too?

Much available...
The reason I am yet to buy xioami phone is the upcoming Le Max 3 just sync my previous account
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by gsparks01(m): 8:21am On Jun 08, 2017
Please I don't understand this slow motion video feature because mine is fast motion oo grin. Is there a setting for it?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by 6barz(m): 8:23am On Jun 08, 2017
Morning to the Council of Elders.

Can you guys recommend some games?

Have anyone tried hit man or metal gear? Are there games related to that?

How about football management games? Used to love FM on PC but I haven't played the mobile version before. Any recommendations?

Basketball? Car Racing?

Thanks for your inputs o
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 8:33am On Jun 08, 2017
gsparks01:
Please I don't understand this slow motion video feature because mine is fast motion oo grin. Is there a setting for it?
You are using time lapse not slow motion, to enable the slow motion feature, change your video quality from full HD to HD.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Cassie75: 8:46am On Jun 08, 2017
Beautiful Morning people...my seller just extended my purchase protection...wasn't he supposed to inform me first...although I told him I will wait a few more days before I open a dispute ...he has replied twice now to tell me to wait but till when..I ordered screen protector since 1st of May. Pls what should I do....it's 33 day waiting
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Reprobate: 8:50am On Jun 08, 2017
fibonacci2526:

That Nubia Z17 is indeed a beast, chai.

omo these phone makers just dey confuse man the more
torn between these beasts

1. xiaomi mi 6 6gb/64gb -------- 433 usd
2. zte nubia z17 mini 6gb/64gb ----- 300usd
3. zte nubia z17 6gb/64gb -------- 470 usd
4. Huawei mate p10 4gb/64gb ----- 570 usd
5. oneplus 5 6/8gb/64gb -------- 600 usd
6. oneplus 3t 6gb/64gb ------- 390 usd

mek una helep me chose o, though not so keen on spending more than 450usd on a mobile phone

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by toluwanimi07(m): 8:55am On Jun 08, 2017
Reprobate:

mek una helep me chose o, though not so keen on spending more than 450usd on a mobile phone
bro before i give my opinion what do u want about ur device do u like big screens, small screen, perfomance device
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by toluwanimi07(m): 8:55am On Jun 08, 2017
Reprobate:

bro before i give my opinion what do u want about ur device do u like big screens, small screen, perfomance device etc
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Reprobate: 8:58am On Jun 08, 2017
toluwanimi07:
bro before i give my opinion what do u want about ur device do u like big screens, small screen, perfomance device etc

am a Samsung galaxy series user..prefer my screens btw 5inch n 5.5inch, want extra superb camera, and plenty ram, 6gb

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by princetom1(m): 9:01am On Jun 08, 2017
Reprobate:

Bro, is simple, let's just buy two of em, u try it 1 after the oda, after u make ur choice, i go manage the 2nd 1 like that

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by toluwanimi07(m): 9:04am On Jun 08, 2017
Reprobate:

am a Samsung galaxy series user..prefer my screens btw 5inch n 5.5inch, want extra superb camera, and plenty ram, 6gb
bro for ur budget lets take 3 devices and leave d rest out
One plus 3t
Xiaomi mi6
Zte nubia n17

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 9:08am On Jun 08, 2017
Reprobate:

Comot Z17 mini from your list, no be "beast". Replace am with Huawei p10 another papa beast. Me sef confuse should be between mi 6, z17, one plus5 and huawei P10 sha.

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 9:09am On Jun 08, 2017
princetom1:

Bro, is simple, let's just buy two of em, u try it 1 after the oda, after u make ur choice, i go manage the 2nd 1 like that

But you no like 5 and 5.5" na, abi you don change your mind?

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by toluwanimi07(m): 9:11am On Jun 08, 2017
toluwanimi07:
bro for ur budget lets take 3 devices and leave d rest out
One plus 3t
Xiaomi mi6
Zte nubia n17
now for ur budget bro these devices fit perfectly well and are great devices and are beasts the one plus3t which was laat year's flagship killer still does well and its still a beast and a great device i would admit... Its great and has a Snapdragon 821 coupled with 6gigs of ram. But i believe u would want to use something recent and dat would still have value for about a year or 2 ... The nubia n17 too a great device Snapdragon 820 and great camera ... Above all the mi6 this years mi6 a great beast has a more recent processor and a great camera nd if u dont mind d 3.5mm audio jack although an adapter comes with it in the box this phone beats em all glass design splash proof stereo speakers etc bro i think even cheaper than d others this device fits ur budget perfectly bro. And i think if u love customizing ur devices and love updates too this is a great device for u

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by toluwanimi07(m): 9:13am On Jun 08, 2017
fibonacci2526:

Comot Z17 mini from your list, no be "beast". Replace am with Huawei p10 another papa beast. Me sef confuse should be between mi 6, z17, one plus5 and huawei P10 sha.
these one be beasts oh OnePlus 5 according to rumors says it will come with 8gigs of ram
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 9:39am On Jun 08, 2017
Ulrich01:
Thanks to @nobody for the swift biz. He made the order for me at a very cool rate too.... expecting my xiaomi soon grin grin

Thanks for the shout out bro,
Swift is the way we roll sir.

Cheap dollars still avail oo.

Call/whatsapp:07051054953

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by princetom1(m): 9:53am On Jun 08, 2017
fibonacci2526:

But you no like 5 and 5.5" na, abi you don change your mind?

Ha ha ha, give me nubia z17 nau, and see if i go dash u
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Reprobate: 9:53am On Jun 08, 2017
toluwanimi07:
these one be beasts oh OnePlus 5 according to rumors says it will come with 8gigs of ram

8gigs of ram is a super beast, infact king of all beasts!
annoying thing is that I have already bought oneplus 3t spigen case and screen protector!, not really feeling xiaomi mi 6, cant really place my hand on why --- lack of 3.5mm jack +other things..i guess
. guess I will simply wait for 20th june...lemme see what oneplus 5 has to offer, but spending over $500 on a cellphone in this buhari era no dey my agenda,..so oneplus makers better put the price below $500 and not this $600 we dey hear for rumour

Huawei p10 is too expensive

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by toluwanimi07(m): 9:56am On Jun 08, 2017
Reprobate:

annoying thing is that I have already bought oneplus 3t spigen case and screen protector!, not really feeling xiaomi mi 6, cant really place my hand on why --- lack of 3.5mm jack +other things..i guess
. guess I will simply wait for 20th june...lemme see what oneplus 5 has to offer, but spending over $500 on a cellphone in this buhari era no dey my agenda,..so oneplus makers better put the price below $500 and not this $600 we dey hear for rumour
Yeah lets wait bro

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by toluwanimi07(m): 9:57am On Jun 08, 2017
Reprobate:

. guess I will simply wait for 20th june...lemme see what oneplus 5 has to offer, but spending over $500 on a cellphone in this buhari era no dey my agenda,..so oneplus makers better put the price below $500 and not this $600 we dey hear for rumors

It maybe expensive at launch but price will come down
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by princetom1(m): 10:11am On Jun 08, 2017
Reprobate:

Consider the z17 and Mi 6 for ur budget. Both phone are 1 heck of a phone. Both has amazing camera.

(1) (2) (3) ... (951) (952) (953) (954) (955) (956) (957) ... (9328) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.