Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,384 members, 7,846,625 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 07:43 PM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (952) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9392153 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (949) (950) (951) (952) (953) (954) (955) ... (9328) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Damoxy(m): 9:37pm On Jun 07, 2017
951 pages
Am lost
☺️☺️

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 9:46pm On Jun 07, 2017
toluwanimi07:
@boss mi @gptech what do u also say about the mi6
You correct scatter, only say you forget to add miui on top of the Mi 6 grin.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by princetom1(m): 9:49pm On Jun 07, 2017
toluwanimi07:
bro me sef get mi max use redmi note 4 sd and use mi max 652 dere is only a slight difference bro

One is called budget and the other is called midrange, abi na only me understand the Grammer?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Protein0: 9:49pm On Jun 07, 2017
Just 1 brand new xiaomi redmi note 4x (black 3+32gb) available for grab @ 65k.

Holla me if interested.

Modified: kindly don't contact me to negotiate. It's non-negotiable

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 9:53pm On Jun 07, 2017
princetom1:

My mi max is using 652, they are not same, one is budget, one is midrange. Abi? 625 all 8 cores are small core compare to 652 with 4 small core and 4 big cores.
Is like u are comparing snapdragon 660 with Snapdragon 630. Dem be mate? Xiaomi uses 625 purely for battery which is a very very and very dumb thing (i am still vexing o)
tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by princetom1(m): 9:54pm On Jun 07, 2017
Gptech:

tongue

Me no go gree o
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by toluwanimi07(m): 9:55pm On Jun 07, 2017
princetom1:

One is called budget and the other is called midrange, abi na only me understand the Grammer?
both are mid-range/budget sir
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 9:57pm On Jun 07, 2017
toluwanimi07:
hehe lols
I like put some things straight here, the Gionee s6 nr better pass Redmi note 2 for camera, I dey talk from experience, soon una go see d deceit for Amoled screens after uploading, some pple think say na colour saturation be picture quality. grin.

3 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by toluwanimi07(m): 9:58pm On Jun 07, 2017
Gptech:

I like put some things straight here, the Gionee s6 nr better pass Redmi note 2 for camera, I dey talk from experience, soon una go see d deceit for Amoled screens after uploading, some pple think say na colour saturation be picture quality. grin.
God don catch dem
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by scotweezy(m): 9:58pm On Jun 07, 2017
adefes:
Please, is it advisable to order for xiaomi mi 6 now (global rom)? If yes, which of these stores - xiaomi, ET & Dreami is more reliable if the price gap is not much?

or do you think oneplus 3t be a better choice.

Thanks
Even though I am a Xiaomi loyalist, putting price into consideration if I were in your shoes I would rather go for the OnePlus 3T. Forget sentiments, it is arguably one of the best device avaible even though it's successor the OnePlus 5 will be officially unveiled this month (June 20).
One of grips I have with the Mi6 is the missing 3.5mm jack, there is no tangible excuse for the omission.
Yeah, the Mi6 is one the latest and the most powerful smartphone presently but you have to ask yourself, "Is it the latest and most powerful phone I want?" or the best customizable phone available with the recent most powerful soc. (you can check Xda if you think am bluffing).
If the latest and greatest is your thing, kindly wait till 20th of this month and check the OnePlus 5 out.
*U can compare the two phones on gsmarena.com and check out some youtube videos.

Note: these are my personal opinions.

3 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 9:59pm On Jun 07, 2017
princetom1:

Me no go gree o
I don tell you to wait small, Mi Max 2 pro dey come, with snapdragon 630, e dey better na, then wait again for Mi Max 2 pro prime, with snapdragon 660 shocked.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Youngzedd(m): 10:00pm On Jun 07, 2017
princetom1:

If you do your home work well, u will not go near curren sef, there are better ones bt more xpensive

Unless it's a fake curren.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by princetom1(m): 10:05pm On Jun 07, 2017
toluwanimi07:
both are mid-range/budget sir

tongue

Example, how does helio p series and helio x series are the same?

Apart from performance, there many oda technologies available in the midrange that u can't find in budget.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 10:05pm On Jun 07, 2017
scotweezy:

Even though I am a Xiaomi loyalist, if I were in your shoes I would rather go for the OnePlus 3T. Forget sentiments, it is arguably one of the best device avaible even though it's successor the OnePlus 5 will be officially unveiled this month (June 20).
One of grips I have with the Mi6 is the missing 3.5mm jack, there is no tangible excuse for the omission.
Yeah, the Mi6 is one the latest and the most powerful smartphone presently but you have to ask yourself, "Is it the latest and most powerful phone I want?" or the best customizable phone available (you can check Xda if you think am bluffing).
If the latest and greatest is your thing, kindly wait till 20th of this month and check the OnePlus 5 out.
*U can compare the two phones on gsmarena.com and check out some youtube videos.

Note: these are my personal opinions.
You are very correct with the Oneplus 5, and I think he already knows about the missing 3.5mm jack, which might also be missing on the oneplus 5. Well till it gets launched Mi 6 is better, my personal preference is miui first, then others can follow, don't want to port miui on one plus (another personal preference), then I don't like the designs on the one plus series too (also personal).

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 10:07pm On Jun 07, 2017
princetom1:

tongue

Example, how does helio p series and helio x series are the same?
Wrong comparison, Mediatek nr good for this comparison.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 10:17pm On Jun 07, 2017
princetom1:

Great Ife

Why is this one famzing?abi u think say na wetin happen for china wan happen again,awo boys go giv u maximum shi shi,if u famz too much grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Reprobate: 10:17pm On Jun 07, 2017
adefes:
Please, is it advisable to order for xiaomi mi 6 now (global rom)? If yes, which of these stores - xiaomi, ET & Dreami is more reliable if the price gap is not much?

or do you think oneplus 3t be a better choice.

Thanks

go for oneplus 5, june 20th launch date or even nubia z17 or Huawei mate 10...all super beasts, mi 6 is upto 480 usd abi?..oneplus 3t is about 420usd 6gb/64gb
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by scotweezy(m): 10:23pm On Jun 07, 2017
Gptech:

You are very correct with the Oneplus 5, and I think he already knows about the missing 3.5mm jack, which might also be missing on the oneplus 5. Well till it gets launched Mi 6 is better, my personal preference is miui first, then others can follow, don't want to port miui on one plus (another personal preference), then I don't like the designs on the one plus series too (also personal).
Yeah, personal preference matters. I initially wanted to get the Redmi 4 pro when it was released because of its compact size and all round spec(ur guy has petite hands and coming from LG G2). And one thing changed that "backlit buttons" I just couldn't accept using a phone with capacitve buttons without backlight, so I ended up with the bigger brother. Yeah!! I am quite choosy like that.
So don't choose Mi6 bcoz it has the latest soc or ceramic body or one of the top dogs. Choose your device by putting all your indices into consideration.

PS: The OnePlus 5 will most def have a 3.5mm jack.
At the end of the day na ur money dey talk
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by toluwanimi07(m): 10:23pm On Jun 07, 2017
Reprobate:

go for oneplus 5, june 20th launch date or even nubia z17 or Huawei mate 10...all super beasts, mi 6 is upto 480 usd abi?..oneplus 3t is about 420usd 6gb/64gb
mi6 is 435 usd
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 10:31pm On Jun 07, 2017
scotweezy:
Choose your device by putting all your indices into consideration..
That's exactly why I will choose the Mi 6,the only ish I really have right now again the Mi 6 is the screen size.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 10:38pm On Jun 07, 2017
Hmm na just dey call big money $480,$430,$415, na wa oooo. Big people plenty for this thread.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 10:39pm On Jun 07, 2017
Reprobate:

That Nubia Z17 is indeed a beast, chai.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 10:42pm On Jun 07, 2017
fibonacci2526:
Hmm na just dey call big money $480,$430,$415, na wa oooo. Big people plenty for this thread.

All dis rich people sef,na wa for dem ooo grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by toluwanimi07(m): 10:43pm On Jun 07, 2017
fibonacci2526:

That Nubia Z17 is indeed a beast, chai.
maami comman buy one for me i wee manage it na

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 10:44pm On Jun 07, 2017
Cheap dollar rates still avail!!
Mk ur orders now,save a lot

Call/whatsapp 07051054953
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by EBUBS(m): 10:47pm On Jun 07, 2017
Damoxy:
951 pages
Am lost
☺️☺️
I'm telling you. The speed here is out of this world.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 10:53pm On Jun 07, 2017
toluwanimi07:
maami comman buy one for me i wee manage it na

LOL make I go borrow money for cooperative first.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 10:55pm On Jun 07, 2017
EBUBS:

I'm telling you. The speed here is out of this world.
Erm, which network, I need port sharperly? cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 10:56pm On Jun 07, 2017
fibonacci2526:

LOL make I go borrow money for cooperative first.
Borrow enough to buy your ticket out of 9ja,because we kw wetin go happen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by saky18(m): 10:57pm On Jun 07, 2017
Gptech:

Erm, which network, I need port sharperly? cool

grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by sinaj(f): 11:06pm On Jun 07, 2017
OLADO:
Testimony....

E bami ke Hallelujah ooo.

Most of us especially myself use our phones while in the loo [especially if its one that is very convenient, clean and homely]
There i sat, dropping it like its hot....

After oo conclusion of business, i threw my phone to the bed[lik i do always] only that this time, àwọn iya don dey eye the phone[ when battery can power their meeting ontop banana tree for hours].

The phone landed on the edge of the bed and somersaulted...backwards...Mogbe ahh, Redmi Note 4x[with Tempered Glass installed]

Thank God for the rag on the floor, it landed on it... With no crack or dent...

Once again e bami ke hallelujah ooo
This is so funny grin

M sure u prayed silently in ur mind b4 picking d fone up lol

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by saky18(m): 11:07pm On Jun 07, 2017
Does anybody have Aukey 2A+ or any original 2A charger for sale?

(1) (2) (3) ... (949) (950) (951) (952) (953) (954) (955) ... (9328) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Olavincentus, gsparks01(m) and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.