Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,210 members, 7,829,344 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:26 AM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (972) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9293448 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (969) (970) (971) (972) (973) (974) (975) ... (9322) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 1:48pm On Jun 10, 2017
6barz:

Gptech
Protein0
BeardedTraveler
GrandMufti

sad
I don retire for games ooo, I only get Alsphalt Extreme for testing, which I hardly play. I say make I manage dey play Candy crush grin, but then village ppl send their men come collect my phone, after I manage play reach stage 1200+, na there I kuku totally hang my boot on games ooo.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Baroba(m): 2:32pm On Jun 10, 2017
Please is this global ROM, the battery is trickle charging and is stock at 10% presently.. Gptech and co make Una epp abeg.. I was advised to flash global ROM to see if this slow charging can be resolved..

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 2:52pm On Jun 10, 2017
Baroba:
Please is this global ROM, the battery is trickle charging and is stock at 10% presently.. Gptech and co make Una epp abeg.. I was advised to flash global ROM to see if this slow charging can be resolved..

Vendor rom

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jun 10, 2017
Gptech:

Na only Xioami I fit recommend for person oooo, who like big screen should pat the price and enjoy, buy redmi 4A instead of that Leagoo, person I buy the Leagoo M8 for dey hate the phone everyday, just too pale for where any Xiaomi dey, even Redmi 2 looks very premium when brought close to it.
OK. Thks
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 2:54pm On Jun 10, 2017
seyema:

No wonder, I have mxplayer though but the default video player only show when I want to from gallery/file manager

The default video player does not even play some video formats.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 2:59pm On Jun 10, 2017
GrandMufti:

The default video player does not even play some video formats.
Yea, most stock video players are trash.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Paxziano: 3:00pm On Jun 10, 2017
GrandMufti:

I don't play those heavy games. Just solitaire, draft and chess grin

Chess? I may have to challenge u to a game....
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 3:00pm On Jun 10, 2017
Baroba:
Of course na d rom b ur problem ooo, not official.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ubev01(m): 3:11pm On Jun 10, 2017
Paxziano:

Anyone using "chess by post free" should come and beat me oo, my user name is ubev shocked shocked kiss
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 3:25pm On Jun 10, 2017
Paxziano:

Hehehe I still be otu. Does your own version support multiple players? Mine doesn't
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 3:25pm On Jun 10, 2017
ubev01:

Anyone using "chess by post free" should come and beat me oo, my user name is ubev shocked shocked kiss

Make I check am
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ubev01(m): 3:49pm On Jun 10, 2017
GrandMufti:

Make I check am

My oga wan come teach me small Chess, ope oooooo cheesy
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by seyema(m): 4:15pm On Jun 10, 2017
I notice some app especially operamini always close once I'm not using it, how can I disable that
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by saky18(m): 4:34pm On Jun 10, 2017
Gptech:

I don retire for games ooo, I only get Alsphalt Extreme for testing, which I hardly play. I say make I manage dey play Candy crush grin, but then village ppl send their men come collect my phone, after I manage play reach stage 1200+, na there I kuku totally hang my boot on games ooo.

But you know that you can actually play Candy crush from any other phone if u had linked (logged in) it with your Facebook account cool
Gptech:

But you know that you can actually play Candy crush from any other phone if u had linked (logged in) it with your Facebook account
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 4:48pm On Jun 10, 2017
saky18:

But you know that you can actually play Candy crush from any other phone if u had linked (logged in) it with your Facebook account cool

But you know that you can actually play Candy crush from any other phone if u had linked (logged in) it with your Facebook account
I don tire before sha, nr just bother to continue.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by BeardedTraveler: 4:55pm On Jun 10, 2017
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by BeardedTraveler: 4:56pm On Jun 10, 2017
Gptech:

Abeg the phone too weak jare, find another alternative.

Please define weak, I have someone who's interested too
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by melorious4(m): 4:56pm On Jun 10, 2017
Please, I need a link to a note 4x touch and screen.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Alore: 5:03pm On Jun 10, 2017
Hello People, I wish to buy a Xiaomi mi5 but I'm concerned about availability of accessories:
- Screen protector
- Phone case
- extra USB cable (I read that the Xiaomi mi5 USB cable is not the mini-USB that other phones use)
- In case the phone has a fault, e.g. broken screen, how easy is it to get parts for repairs?

Kindly drop contacts to get the phone and the accessories as I listed above. Thanks all.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 5:04pm On Jun 10, 2017
melorious4:
Hope u never break ur own shocked?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 5:07pm On Jun 10, 2017
BeardedTraveler:

Please define weak, I have someone who's interested too
Depending on where he/she is coming from, if he is coming from those weak tecno like Y series, he/she might like it.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 5:10pm On Jun 10, 2017
Alore:
Hello People, I wish to buy a Xiaomi mi5 but I'm concerned about availability of accessories:
- Screen protector
- Phone case
- extra USB cable (I read that the Xiaomi mi5 USB cable is not the mini-USB that other phones use)
- In case the phone has a fault, e.g. broken screen, how easy is it to get parts for repairs?

Kindly drop contacts to get the phone and the accessories as I listed above. Thanks all.
Everything is available here, we all buy from AliExpress and other Chinese stores, all parts are available, down to even speaker, mic, fingerprint sensor, etc. We have perform far far better than Carlcare here, so don't be scared, you can buy the phone and also any needed accessory anytime you want.

3 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 5:18pm On Jun 10, 2017
melorious4:
Let's go with this guy.
For Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X Touch Screen 100% New Digitizer Glass Panel Touch Replacement For Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X
http://s.aliexpress.com/nQVFNjue
(from AliExpress Android)
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Alore: 5:22pm On Jun 10, 2017
Gptech:

Everything is available here, we all buy from AliExpress and other Chinese stores, all parts are available, down to even speaker, mic, fingerprint sensor, etc. We have perform far far better than Carlcare here, so don't be scared, you can buy the phone and also any needed accessory anytime you want.

Thanks Gptech. I'll chat you up on your WhatsaApp.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 5:26pm On Jun 10, 2017
Alore:

Thanks Gptech. I'll chat you up on your WhatsaApp.
Uwc.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Stevebrown(m): 5:30pm On Jun 10, 2017
Gptech:
Not even battery, it's the general build, looks, feel, and interface.
How abt d pro version??
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 5:32pm On Jun 10, 2017
Stevebrown:

How abt d pro version??
Haven't seen the pro version, it should obviously be better but am completely put off.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 5:40pm On Jun 10, 2017
Folks, please, I need a link to how-to flash miui 8.2 on Leeco LeMax2.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by 6barz(m): 5:42pm On Jun 10, 2017
GrandMufti:

I don't play those heavy games. Just solitaire, draft and chess grin

Solitaire kwa. Game of life.

Thanks baba

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by 6barz(m): 5:44pm On Jun 10, 2017
BeardedTraveler:

In fact eerrrrm. I'm waiting on the reply too especially that football management game. I hardly have more than a game on my phone these days.

Maybe I will try FM2017. Make I see if e make sense.

Thanks Baba

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by 6barz(m): 5:45pm On Jun 10, 2017
Protein0:

Na only dream league I dey play once in a while o.
I'm not a gamer

grin grin you try baba
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by 6barz(m): 5:47pm On Jun 10, 2017
Gptech:

Candy Crush bawo. You go like Sims 3/4 be that

(1) (2) (3) ... (969) (970) (971) (972) (973) (974) (975) ... (9322) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 10 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.