Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,426 members, 7,812,252 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:44 AM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (975) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9173411 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (972) (973) (974) (975) (976) (977) (978) ... (9315) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 9:02pm On Jun 10, 2017
princetom1:

Oga, he he, this one na awoof o. Shey na u or someone else, hope d person na confirmed wey u don test. I hope i will be able to share the data too with my Madam? Because na share we dey do o, to buy seperately, she go waste am last last. U get d gist nau grin
Data share? Tell me it's either MTN or Airtel.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by donkafor(m): 9:02pm On Jun 10, 2017
How? Any trick? MTN oooooo.... Help a brother
Gptech:

See money ooo, if I do that 10 gig na 2.5k I go spend ooo, with MTN.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ewerex(m): 9:03pm On Jun 10, 2017
Wumiajokeade:
Hello guys; got a message this evening that my parcel has arrived; cant wait to unbox my Xaiomi redmi 4x
thanks guys for the inspiring and assuring thread;have been on a ghost mode reading and following your comments here

I will like to do that with you when you receive it. Try and call the mail man so that he will help you to check with the po. If you need is Extension no let me know.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 9:07pm On Jun 10, 2017
donkafor:
How? Any trick? MTN oooooo.... Help a brother
No trick, naxo e b for some subscribers, some ppl say na 6 month offer, I dey wait to see if dem go actually stop to double my data, I think this go be either my 5th or 6th month.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by daseento(m): 9:10pm On Jun 10, 2017
Hello guys I ordered for Redmi phone casing since I month ago precisely on the 12th of may and my seller shipped that same day but tracking status has refused to change since then o and I'm worried. The shipping company is China post.
Attached is the screenshot of tracking update.

1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by tosinjay(m): 9:11pm On Jun 10, 2017
@Grandmufti does these data work for 4g sims too?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Damoxy(m): 9:16pm On Jun 10, 2017
GrandMufti:

Welcome back! GTB is now 290/$
For real?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Damoxy(m): 9:17pm On Jun 10, 2017
Gptech naxo thread no go reach 1k pages today.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 9:19pm On Jun 10, 2017
tosinjay:
@Grandmufti does these data work for 4g sims too?

I can only speak for Glo. data works fine on 4G sim. But you can chat with the guy and confirm before paying
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 9:19pm On Jun 10, 2017
Damoxy:

For real?

Hehehe chairman look away grin grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 9:23pm On Jun 10, 2017
daseento:
Hello guys I ordered for Redmi phone casing since I month ago precisely on the 12th of may and my seller shipped that same day but tracking status has refused to change since then o and I'm worried. The shipping company is China post.
That's not China post, it's China small packet, and you can't track it, the time frame is normal, you can get your parcel between 11-60 days.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by tocynajani(m): 9:23pm On Jun 10, 2017
GrandMufti:

Hehehe chairman look away grin grin
Please if na play, stop oh
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by tocynajani(m): 9:25pm On Jun 10, 2017
gykes:

Do you really trust these data reseller guys?

Well, kindly recommend anyone you think is trustworthy.
Check out modelsms here. Dunno about Glo tho but I've tested him and I can confirm he's legit.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by princetom1(m): 9:25pm On Jun 10, 2017
daseento:

Which kind yeye thing be this?

Have u tracked it on oda sites too?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 9:26pm On Jun 10, 2017
tocynajani:

Please if na play, stop oh

Sorry sir cheesy
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by bobo65(m): 9:28pm On Jun 10, 2017
Gptech:

Na only Xioami I fit recommend for person oooo, who like big screen should pat the price and enjoy, buy redmi 4A instead of that Leagoo, person I buy the Leagoo M8 for dey hate the phone everyday, just too pale for where any Xiaomi dey, even Redmi 2 looks very premium when brought close to it.

I used m8 and enjoyed every bit of it

Maybe it's m5 dat hangs
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by donkafor(m): 9:28pm On Jun 10, 2017
They gave me only 700MB new gadget offer.
Gptech:

No trick, naxo e b for some subscribers, some ppl say na 6 month offer, I dey wait to see if dem go actually stop to double my data, I think this go be either my 5th or 6th month.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by tosinjay(m): 9:28pm On Jun 10, 2017
GrandMufti:

I can only speak for Glo. data works fine on 4G sim. But you can chat with the guy and confirm before paying
It's even glo dat concerns me, wen my present plan is nearing expiry date wil message him.

You pay before he delivers? Plus is it that he doesn't accept mobile transfer?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by donkafor(m): 9:30pm On Jun 10, 2017
MTN 3.5gb + 700MB for just 7 days.

Am I okay?

No much streaming ooo
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 9:37pm On Jun 10, 2017
princetom1:

Which kind yeye thing be this?

Have u tracked it on oda sites too?
That thing na small packet
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 9:38pm On Jun 10, 2017
tosinjay:

It's even glo dat concerns me, wen my present plan is nearing expiry date wil message him.

You pay before he delivers? Plus is it that he doesn't accept mobile transfer?

Yes I pay and screenshot the debit alert mail.

He accepts mobile transfer. As far as e recieve alert for im akant, e go credit you the data.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by nadalion: 9:39pm On Jun 10, 2017
daseento:
Check with your PO, item may just be lying there in the office.. my item was like this and my goods had been in the Post Office for more than 1month.

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by tosinjay(m): 9:40pm On Jun 10, 2017
GrandMufti:

Yes I pay and screenshot the debit alert mail.

He accepts mobile transfer. As far as e recieve alert for im akant, e go credit you the data.
Ok thanks bro
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by princetom1(m): 9:41pm On Jun 10, 2017
jboixxx:

That thing na small packet

Ok, i just checked again and see that it's phone casing.

Too bad, u will have to wait sha, bt check post office sha
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Medunah: 9:56pm On Jun 10, 2017
I wanna order from d redmi 4a 32gb...... which seller is the cheapest cos it seems they all collecting shipping fee now.....

And does uba bank still do the 12am thing? I.e a dollar at 320 or is gtbank still a dollar to 382?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 9:59pm On Jun 10, 2017
Damoxy:
Gptech naxo thread no go reach 1k pages today.
grin, imagine ooo, mi 6 at stake here oo
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by oribi(m): 10:00pm On Jun 10, 2017
Medunah:
I wanna order from d redmi 4a 32gb...... which seller is the cheapest cos it seems they all collecting shipping fee now.....

And does uba bank still do the 12am thing? I.e a dollar at 320 or is gtbank still a dollar to 382?

contact nobody bro...he has the best offer
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Wumiajokeade: 10:01pm On Jun 10, 2017
Lol tnx hun; pls share me his extension
ewerex:

I will like to do that with you when you receive it. Try and call the mail man so that he will help you to check with the po. If you need is Extension no let me know.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by waxxydude: 10:02pm On Jun 10, 2017
GrandMufti:

Why not use a data reseller and get 7.5GB for ₦1,600?
How?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by waxxydude: 10:04pm On Jun 10, 2017
princetom1:

Its same thing o. They have reviewed their plan bt i called them yesterday and they said ur first sub, u will get 1.6 and another 1.6 within 30 minutes. By d way, is it a new line or u had been using it? If u had been using it, u will only get 1.6 bt ur next sub (if u re sub within 3 days after the current 1 expire), u will get 1.6 + 1.6
It's a new sim bruh. So i'd be getting 3.2gb as newbie?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Medunah: 10:06pm On Jun 10, 2017
oribi:

Noobody? I don't get.....does he sell phones??

But I really need to know gt banks rate as at today.....wanna get other stuffs too
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by primeson1(m): 10:08pm On Jun 10, 2017
oribi:

Funny, but how can ones moniker be nobody?

(1) (2) (3) ... (972) (973) (974) (975) (976) (977) (978) ... (9315) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.