Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,764 members, 7,851,611 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:40 AM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (985) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9421909 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (982) (983) (984) (985) (986) (987) (988) ... (9329) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 5:07pm On Jun 12, 2017
JandyJ:

Do U Sell Data

Nope. I was referring to what GrandMufti posted.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by steric58(m): 5:10pm On Jun 12, 2017
Protein0:

Ilorin post office is kiss
Just chillax.
I don chill o my oga done assure me, thanks bro fear done they catch me grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by JandyJ(m): 5:19pm On Jun 12, 2017
fibonacci2526:

Nope. I was referring to what GrandMufti posted.
K. Is It True That Dollar Is No 290? Gtb
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by chineduoh(m): 5:19pm On Jun 12, 2017
JandyJ:

Yes oohs no be small thing oohhh

Lol.. I no know..!.!.!
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by chineduoh(m): 5:22pm On Jun 12, 2017
I hope that 1k reward for first to comment on page 1000.is still available. Cuz am drawing my plans now to get dat cash. grin grin grin coolboyz thinking deep

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by JandyJ(m): 5:29pm On Jun 12, 2017
chineduoh:
Yes oohs no be small thing oohhh
Lol.. I no know..!.!.!
Hm Since Wen? Av U Been Charged 290?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 5:30pm On Jun 12, 2017
JandyJ:

No it is not true,grandmufti only said it as a joke,then the next tin,rumours started spreading,as at sunday i still askes gtb for dia rates,i was told it was 390..i guess this is good news thou for all dos waiting for $$ to come back to 150 befor dem order dia fone na grin

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by JandyJ(m): 5:42pm On Jun 12, 2017
noobody:

No it is not true,grandmufti only said it as a joke,then the next tin,rumours started spreading,as at sunday i still askes gtb for dia rates,i was told it was 390..i guess this is good news thou for all dos waiting for $$ to come back to 150 befor dem order dia fone na grin

Damn. Just Tell Me How Much U Charge 4 A Dollar. I Called U Moments Ago, Wasnt Rechable
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by mamocube: 5:47pm On Jun 12, 2017
steric58:
make dem no try rubbish o me self dey expect my order for general post office Ilorin but my own go still tey small sha i just order, don't worry dem go call you.
Seriously waiting for the call o. It's annoying we I don dy dream on how to unbox the phone. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by steric58(m): 6:15pm On Jun 12, 2017
mamocube:

Seriously waiting for the call o. It's annoying we I don dy dream on how to unbox the phone. grin grin grin
lol Samehere jare d waiting is killing ojare cheesy which side baba dey for ilorin?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Dacronym(m): 6:28pm On Jun 12, 2017
emaminaj:

Lotta ppl here use the Redmi note 4 and if you get it, you'll be getting a device worth every penny.
Right now you can get the RN4 for about 58k for the black and 57k for the grey...the gold would be way less

I can help you order at fair prices just hit me up on WhatsApp
Black RN4 for 58k...
which store?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 6:29pm On Jun 12, 2017
JandyJ:

Damn. Just Tell Me How Much U Charge 4 A Dollar. I Called U Moments Ago, Wasnt Rechable

Call me again please,or send me a pm or whatsapp message,thank u sir
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 6:30pm On Jun 12, 2017
Dacronym:

Black RN4 for 58k which store

The 58k is of you are using our cbn rates ooo,with gtb and uba rates,we talking 67k and aboove,vist our cbn today,lets dollarize u grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Adeapex(m): 6:57pm On Jun 12, 2017
Pls i need help on how to have access to google play store on my coolpad 9190.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by idowuh98(m): 7:22pm On Jun 12, 2017
I joined the family of Diamond user today. I received my Xiaomi RN4 after 15 days.
Thanks to Noobody for a job well done
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by idowuh98(m): 7:25pm On Jun 12, 2017
Wil drop my own review of the phone when am well acquainted
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by emaminaj(m): 7:33pm On Jun 12, 2017
Dacronym:
Black RN4 for 58k... which store?
With an earpiece sef....just call me and let's talk...Dollars dey available
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 7:51pm On Jun 12, 2017
idowuh98:
I joined the family of Diamond user today. I received my Xiaomi RN4 after 15 days.
Thanks to @Noobody for a job well done

Wow!! So fast grin enjoy thy matte black beast!!
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by iliyande(m): 7:55pm On Jun 12, 2017
Adeapex:
Pls i need help on how to have access to google play store on my coolpad 9190.

Try this http://techbeasts.com/download-latest-google-play-store-apk-updated-version-latestplaystoreapk-playstore-newest/
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by melorious4(m): 7:55pm On Jun 12, 2017
Guys, my package arrive Nigeria and since on the 6th of June, and till now, it still saying "Insert item into domestic bag" I went to my pick up point PO, I was told it has not arrived their office. Today make it sixth day that it has been telling me this.

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 8:10pm On Jun 12, 2017
idowuh98:
Thanks to Noobody for a job well done
Oya come drop wine oooo,congrats.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 8:12pm On Jun 12, 2017
melorious4:
Guys, my package arrive Nigeria and since on the 6th of June, and till now, it still saying "Insert item into domestic bag" I went to my pick up point PO, I was told it has not arrived their office. Today make it sixth day that it has been telling me this.
No cause for alarm, I have had similar issue before, package is not with them, maybe at the state headquarters.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by melorious4(m): 8:12pm On Jun 12, 2017
[sup][/sup]
Gptech:

Oya come drop wine oooo,congrats.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 8:19pm On Jun 12, 2017
For those who care about good sound on earphones, no matter the kind of player you use, the sound quality and output you get is directly affected by the audio settings. You can only access the settings when you have an earphone plugged in, and Mi sound enhancer enabled. Enabling this together with poweramp is heavenly when you have a good earphone! cool
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 8:21pm On Jun 12, 2017
Gptech:

No cause for APARTMENT, I have had similar issue before, package is not with them, maybe at the state headquarters.

Sir?? Abi na ur keyboard?? grin

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 8:23pm On Jun 12, 2017
melorious4:

If you were based in lagos now,that mayb a cause for alarm,but since ma ibadan,its might strongly be due to logistics.
So chk everyday till friday,and keep tracking on nipost website daily for updates.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Goahead(m): 8:28pm On Jun 12, 2017
Gptech:
For those who care about good sound on earphones, no matter the kind of player you use, the sound quality and output you get is directly affected by the audio settings. You can only access the settings when you have an earphone plugged in, and Mi sound enhancer enabled. Enabling this together with poweramp is heavenly when you have a good earphone! cool
Recommend a good earpiece bruh.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by emaminaj(m): 8:32pm On Jun 12, 2017
Goahead:
Recommend a good earpiece bruh.
Choose yah choice
https://audiobudget.com/leaderboard/iem
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by melorious4(m): 8:34pm On Jun 12, 2017
noobody:

If you were based in lagos now,that mayb a cause for alarm,but since ma ibadan,its might strongly be due to logistics.
So chk everyday till friday,and keep tracking on nipost website daily for updates.

Thanks baba, I will start checking from Tomorrow....
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Ulrich01(m): 8:35pm On Jun 12, 2017
Get mtn 10gb data for #3500

If your phone is eligible for 100% bonus. You get 20gb. If you are eligible for 20%bonus u get 14gb all for #3500

If interested. Contact me

Zero 8 one zero three 8 seven 6 five four 8
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 8:47pm On Jun 12, 2017
noobody:

Sir?? Abi na ur keyboard?? grin
Hahahahahahahaha, naim oooo, I go soon cut him leg, make I modify sharply grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 8:49pm On Jun 12, 2017
emaminaj:

Choose yah choice

https://audiobudget.com/leaderboard/iem
Correct man. wink.

(1) (2) (3) ... (982) (983) (984) (985) (986) (987) (988) ... (9329) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.