Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,925 members, 7,866,511 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 07:01 PM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (988) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9501383 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (985) (986) (987) (988) (989) (990) (991) ... (9334) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by eleojo23: 1:27pm On Jun 13, 2017
BluePearls:

Not new.. returned my Meizu with issue once, got fixed and sent back.
OK..good to know
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Franky826: 1:36pm On Jun 13, 2017
Gptech:

It beats any phone you can get for 10k more except it's a Xiaomi, phone is very light, phone is beautifully made of plastic, battery is good, phone is loud, camera ok for the price, the only con is the lack of fingerprint scanner, for the price it's the boss, there's a reason it has remained on the gsmarena top 10 phones by daily irnterest for months now.

You have cleared my doubt. Am buying you a chilled coke when I see you.

Thanks man grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by BeardedTraveler: 1:47pm On Jun 13, 2017
Ulrich01:

Yep very legit..

Okay, is there a way to extend the expiry date beyond a month? I mean like a roll-over
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by melorious4(m): 1:52pm On Jun 13, 2017
BeardedTraveler:
Hello House, I just got refunded through alipocket for a phone I returned to the seller (oukitel k6000 pro). So if anyone wanna buy anything urgently, then I can help such person, cos I need to convert the dollars into naira

My question now is, when did u know that d battery is not good, is it at d point of collection u discovered that or after u left Nipost. Secondly, did u confirm d delivery of d phone on Aliexpress before u noticed d damage of d battery. Let's learn from ur experience. Thanks
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Ulrich01(m): 1:55pm On Jun 13, 2017
BeardedTraveler:

Okay, is there a way to extend the expiry date beyond a month? I mean like a roll-over

it is exactly one month, but if you buy more data before the expiration, it will be added to your former data, the validity will be renewed for another one month
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 1:58pm On Jun 13, 2017
Ulrich01:

it is exactly one month, but if you buy more data before the expiration, it will be added to your former data, the validity will be renewed for another one month

I thought Mtn stopped data roll-over?

Someone once mentioned it here
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by BeardedTraveler: 2:30pm On Jun 13, 2017
Ulrich01:

Okay.
1) I'll be getting a new sim, is it likely to qualify for the 100% or 30% bonus?

2) Can I extend the validity with less than #1k subscription?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 2:31pm On Jun 13, 2017
Franky826:

You have cleared my doubt. Am buying you a chilled coke when I see you.

Thanks man grin
I don wait tire for that junction, whr d coke na? cheesy
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by BeardedTraveler: 2:33pm On Jun 13, 2017
melorious4:

My question now is, when did u know that d battery is not good, is it at d point of collection u discovered that or after u left Nipost. Secondly, did u confirm d delivery of d phone on Aliexpress before u noticed d damage of d battery. Let's learn from ur experience. Thanks

1) I discovered within a week of use
2) No I haven't confirmed then. I don't hasten to confirm delivery on Aliexpress, although I messaged the seller about the battery around a week after reciept

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by melorious4(m): 2:46pm On Jun 13, 2017
BeardedTraveler:

1) I discovered within a week of use
2) No I haven't confirmed then. I don't hasten to confirm delivery on Aliexpress, although I messaged the seller about the battery around a week after reciept

Noted.
Thank you.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by BeardedTraveler: 2:50pm On Jun 13, 2017
melorious4:

Noted.
Thank you.

U r welcome
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by earthrealm(m): 2:50pm On Jun 13, 2017
emaminaj:

Yes sir

ok collected the item
bought on 29 may, tracking showed arrived my city on 9th june, collected today 13th june.
not bad at all.

oneplus 5 --- loading grin

yeye nipost trying to make an illegality look legal, issuing receipt for ''handling fee'' after they will be curing police for taking bribe to do their own job, when they are being paid by govt to do so

@house, is alibaba as safe as aliexpress?...an item am after isnt listed on aliexpress, but on alibaba, abeg make sabi peeps chook mouth

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Blefix: 3:02pm On Jun 13, 2017
I thank the most high for making this a reality for me. I collected my parcel today safe and sound.

noobody may God continue to bless you, please patronize him he's very legit

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by oribi(m): 3:06pm On Jun 13, 2017
Blefix:
I thank the most high for making this a reality for me. I collected my parcel today safe and sound.

noobody may God continue to bless you, please patronize him he's very legit

enjoy ur device
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Ulrich01(m): 3:24pm On Jun 13, 2017
BeardedTraveler:

Okay.
1) I'll be getting a new sim, is it likely to qualify for the 100% or 30% bonus?

2) Can I extend the validity with less than #1k subscription?

1. 100% bonus is based on device not sim

2. with normal mtn subscription yes. but with data reselling u cant.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Ulrich01(m): 3:24pm On Jun 13, 2017
GrandMufti:

I thought Mtn stopped data roll-over?

Someone once mentioned it here

data rollover is still working with normal mtn subscription
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by scotweezy(m): 3:34pm On Jun 13, 2017
earthrealm:

ok collected the item
bought on 29 may, tracking showed arrived my city on 9th june, collected today 13th june.
not bad at all.

yeye nipost trying to make an illegality look legal, issuing receipt for ''handling fee'' after they will be curing police for taking bribe to do their own job, when they are being paid by govt to do so

@house, is alibaba as safe as aliexpress?...an item am after isnt listed on aliexpress, but on alibaba, abeg make sabi peeps chook mouth

Most of the workers there are bunch of thieves and the receipt they issue is just cover-up.
Imagine dem even wan collect money for ordinary tempered glass.
I have been wanting to raise this issue, why can't we get the attention of top people in NIPOST on this handling fee issue the same way we did during Vintino's case, I believe nobody is suppose to pay a dime provided the package been received is below a specified weight.

I will really love everybody's input on this one.

Cc: gptech, GrandMufti, noobody, emaminaj, rookidmart and everyone.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Protein0: 3:37pm On Jun 13, 2017
earthrealm:

ok collected the item
not bad at all.

Yes. Alibaba is very safe if you are dealing with a legit seller.
To be on the safer side, any seller that accepts trade assurance is legit. Even if he proves not to be legit (which is not likely), you'll have ur money back.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by earthrealm(m): 3:43pm On Jun 13, 2017
scotweezy:

Most of the workers there are bunch of thieves and the receipt they issue is just cover-up.
Imagine dem even wan collect money for ordinary tempered glass.
I have been wanting to raise this issue, why can't we get the attention of top people in NIPOST on this handling fee issue the same way we did during Vintino's case, I believe nobody is suppose to pay a dime provided the package been received is below a specified weight.

I will really love everybody's input on this one.

yeah thats why i uploaded the yeye receipt.. am searching for social media handles to create more awareness.
funny thing is, that money may be chopped by 1 oga there and a few cronies --- grin grin grin.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 4:00pm On Jun 13, 2017
earthrealm:

yeah thats why i uploaded the yeye receipt.. am searching for social media handles to create more awareness.
funny thing is, that money may be chopped by 1 oga there and a few cronies --- grin grin grin.

On the contrary, i think issuing a receipt for item over 0.50kg is legit.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by scotweezy(m): 4:05pm On Jun 13, 2017
fibonacci2526:

Yes ma! I made mention of specified weight in my earlier post. It is not just about the money, their attitude to work and the way they treat customers should be looked into.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 4:10pm On Jun 13, 2017
Blefix:

@noobody may God continue to bless you, please patronize him he's very legit

Wow!! Urs landed as well,mehn dis week na landing week oo,
Enjoy thy new baby

Cheap $$$$$ still avail.come and get yours ur freeee!! grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 4:12pm On Jun 13, 2017
earthrealm:

Just 300naira!! Oga and some croonies grin dem go chop belleful,

Imagine 300naira frm 100 customers,chai
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by earthrealm(m): 4:17pm On Jun 13, 2017
fibonacci2526:

mine wasnt upto 0.5kg, mine was 0.32kg or so
noobody:

Just 300naira!! Oga and some croonies grin dem go chop belleful,

Imagine 300naira frm 100 customers,chai

yeah on the average 50 to 100 pax may be collecting items daily, they charge 500 naira on some items [some1 was billed that in my presence), i preempted them,,thats why the made it 300naira, felt like haggling more for 200naira...but said wtf, n let it slide
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by BeardedTraveler: 4:20pm On Jun 13, 2017
Ulrich01:

I hope my questions aren't too much

1) What determines the device that gets the bonus?

2) That means no roll-over with this 10GB? angry
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 4:36pm On Jun 13, 2017
Ulrich01:

Your number please.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Franky826: 5:05pm On Jun 13, 2017
Gptech:

I don wait tire for that junction, whr d coke na? cheesy

E dey come, I wan make e chill reach mortuary standard.

No mind NEPA I dey use solar grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Ochima75(m): 5:53pm On Jun 13, 2017
Protein0:

I'm sure it was note 4x u meant to say not redmi 4x. They're two different phones sir.

Meanwhile, I get brand new (3+32gb) redmi note 4x for sale at 65k.

And for d mi5 or any other item, I get u covered with super fast delivery (1-7days) depending on cost.

wink
is d casing ,tempered glass and earphone included, ??
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by eleojo23: 6:03pm On Jun 13, 2017
noobody:

Wow!! Urs landed as well,mehn dis week na landing week oo,
Enjoy thy new baby

Cheap $$$$$ still avail.come and get yours ur freeee!! grin

First you said it was 'cheap' meaning that we would have to pay little for it then you now said it's free.
Ayam not understanding.

Is it cheap or free? Choose one and let us know when you decide which it would be grin

Abi I no understand wetin you type ni?

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by rookidmart: 6:10pm On Jun 13, 2017
earthrealm:

ok collected the item
not bad at all.

Congrats.
Still want the oneplus 3t?
I have one that just came in, 6/128
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by earthrealm(m): 6:29pm On Jun 13, 2017
rookidmart:

Congrats.
Still want the oneplus 3t?
I have one that just came in, 6/128

hmmm c temptation, how much do you want for it?..what color?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by rookidmart: 6:36pm On Jun 13, 2017
earthrealm:

hmmm c temptation, how much do you want for it?..what color?
The midnight Black version. Contact is on signature.

(1) (2) (3) ... (985) (986) (987) (988) (989) (990) (991) ... (9334) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Darealrick(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.