Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,454 members, 7,801,113 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:07 AM

Recycle Bin. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Recycle Bin. (3895 Views)

Sultan Bin Salman Marries 25-Year-Old Lady, Pays $50m, Convoy Of 30 Range Rovers / Recycle bin / I Simple Recycle Guys For Sex! -brandi Glanville (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Recycle Bin. by Thiboss(m): 10:01am On May 08, 2016
Re: Recycle Bin. by iceberylin(m): 10:04am On May 08, 2016
SA girls can grow ya Dick..
Re: Recycle Bin. by SlimmB(m): 10:08am On May 08, 2016
sad shocked
Feel for you bro, but I don't think there's anything you can do about it...
Take heart or rather pray and fast about it...
Re: Recycle Bin. by obiorathesubtle: 10:12am On May 08, 2016
South Africa huh??

Make a springbrook give you a BJ or sth..
Re: Recycle Bin. by Nobody: 12:24pm On May 08, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
South Africa huh??

Happy birthday to you and your twin sister man.
Re: Recycle Bin. by PunkyV(f): 12:27pm On May 08, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
South Africa huh??

Hahaha! It's called a springBOK.

Or he can call me wink I believe I got tools for that in my backpack of horrors tongue
Re: Recycle Bin. by obiorathesubtle: 12:30pm On May 08, 2016
PunkyV:

Or he can call me wink I believe I got tools for that in my backpack of horrors tongue
grin springbok.. Thank you..

Aah.. I see you're an Enlarger with a backpack of horrors.. Amusing and frightening altogether..
grin
Re: Recycle Bin. by obiorathesubtle: 12:31pm On May 08, 2016
sylvalord:
Happy birthday to you and your twin sister man.
cheesy thAnk you bruh...she says hi btw!
Re: Recycle Bin. by Thiboss(m): 12:42pm On May 08, 2016
PunkyV:

Don't tell me you're just making fun out of this. I really need help :-(
Re: Recycle Bin. by PunkyV(f): 12:44pm On May 08, 2016
Thiboss:

Don't tell me you're just making fun out of this. I really need help :-(

Come to me, son, let me help you grin
Re: Recycle Bin. by Nobody: 12:44pm On May 08, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
cheesy thAnk you bruh...she says hi btw!
You are welcome bro. How is she doing? Tell her to keep my cake for me. BTW, where is the party holding?
Re: Recycle Bin. by Thiboss(m): 1:12pm On May 08, 2016
PunkyV:

Come to me, son, let me help you grin

So -- You think coming into you would actually help? :p
Re: Recycle Bin. by OmaFresh(m): 1:19pm On May 08, 2016
try c make it look ur face direktli wen erect, , , it workd 4 many
Re: Recycle Bin. by PunkyV(f): 1:38pm On May 08, 2016
Thiboss:

So -- You think coming into you would actually help? :p

Hehe @ "coming into you". Sounds R-rated wink, but anyway, YEAH.
Re: Recycle Bin. by tico1212(m): 2:21pm On May 08, 2016
Re: Recycle Bin. by Thiboss(m): 3:19pm On May 08, 2016
PunkyV:

Hehe @ "coming into you". Sounds R-rated wink, but anyway, YEAH.

lol ..I'm curious to know how exactly are you going to make my problem dissappear **just thinking out loud **  I don't want to end up in hospital lol -- I'd be the happiest man on earth if you'd really be of help though.
Re: Recycle Bin. by Thiboss(m): 3:21pm On May 08, 2016
tico1212:
Try jelq i hope it will help.
http://www.averagepenissize.com/how-to-jelq/
I'll definitely give it a try bro, thank you!
Re: Recycle Bin. by PunkyV(f): 3:24pm On May 08, 2016
Thiboss:

lol ..I'm curious to know how exactly are you going to make my problem dissappear **just thinking out loud **  I don't want to end up in hospital lol -- I'd be the happiest man on earth if you'd really be of help though.

A lady never shares her secrets wink On the real though, is anybody complaining about this "issue" of yours? There's a lid for every pot out there, I say.
Re: Recycle Bin. by Thiboss(m): 3:41pm On May 08, 2016
PunkyV:

A lady never shares her secrets wink On the real though, is anybody complaining about this "issue" of yours? There's a lid for every pot out there, I say.

No girl has ever complained about it. I guess I'm just a little insecure myself. The thing is -- I exercise a lot, hence other parts of my body are developing well except my Dic'tionary.
Re: Recycle Bin. by PunkyV(f): 4:07pm On May 08, 2016
Thiboss:

No girl has ever complained about it. I guess I'm just a little insecure myself. The thing is -- I exercise a lot, hence other parts of my body are developing well except my Dic'tionary.

"Dictionary"...what a cute name smiley I get what you're saying & it doesnt sound like such a big deal (no pun intended lol), at least to me. Not every girl is out hunting for anacondas, for starters. Just be a good boyfriend & the rest wont matter imo.

Where do you live in SA? You look kinda familiar.
Re: Recycle Bin. by Nobody: 4:12pm On May 08, 2016
PunkyV =Punkyveer.
Long time!
Re: Recycle Bin. by PunkyV(f): 4:14pm On May 08, 2016
pinceprinz:
PunkyV =Punkyveer.

Long time!

*waves*

IKR! It's been a while hey. How have you been? Looks like you've deleted more than once yourself there tongue
Re: Recycle Bin. by Nobody: 4:17pm On May 08, 2016
PunkyV:

*waves*

IKR! It's been a while hey. How have you been? Looks like you've deleted more than once yourself there tongue

Of course, to escape all the dramas.
Punky>duchess>punky like a cycle smiley
Re: Recycle Bin. by Thiboss(m): 4:20pm On May 08, 2016
PunkyV:

"Dictionary"...what a cute name smiley I get what you're saying & it doesnt sound like such a big deal (no pun intended lol), at least to me. Not every girl is out hunting for anacondas, for starters. Just be a good boyfriend & the rest wont matter imo.

Where do you live in SA? You look kinda familiar.

oh my God!! I hope you don't know me personally, otherwise -- I'd have to delete this thread in no time. Well, I grew up in limpopo, lived in PTA for a couple of years and I'm currently based in Jozi.
Re: Recycle Bin. by PunkyV(f): 4:25pm On May 08, 2016
pinceprinz:

Of course, to escape all the dramas.
Punky>duchess>punky like a cycle smiley

Hahaha. I know exact what you're talking about. It gets to you eventually (the drama), hence one must allow themselves to die & reincarnate as many times as possible if that's what it takes to keep you balanced.
Re: Recycle Bin. by LeSudAfricaine: 4:26pm On May 08, 2016
PunkyV:

Hey Punky, ubukuphi lonke elixesha? Kade sikukhumbula, hope you good!
Re: Recycle Bin. by Nobody: 4:29pm On May 08, 2016
PunkyV:

Hahaha. I know exact what you're talking about. It gets to you eventually (the drama), hence one must allow themselves to die & reincarnate as many times as possible if that's what it takes to keep you balanced.

That's what's up! I can see serenity and sanguine like the gentle waves of the silent sea surrounds you now, you used to be xtermely badass and tough word! cheesy and I used to be xtermely "rabitch" if u kwim wink
Re: Recycle Bin. by PunkyV(f): 4:32pm On May 08, 2016
Thiboss:

oh my God!! I hope you don't know me personally, otherwise -- I'd have to delete this thread in no time. Well, I grew up in limpopo, lived in PTA for a couple of years and I'm currently based in Jozi.

Lol, don't be scared, I can keep a secret wink I've lived in 2 of the places you mentioned, so maybe we did cross paths somewhere, IDK. You really do look like we've met...in the moonlight or whatever grin
Re: Recycle Bin. by PunkyV(f): 4:35pm On May 08, 2016
LeSudAfricaine:
Hey Punky, ubukuphi lonke elixesha? Kade sikukhumbula, hope you good!

Ndi-grand. Just took a break but ke ndibuyile ngoku smiley Missed you guys too
Re: Recycle Bin. by PunkyV(f): 4:41pm On May 08, 2016
pinceprinz:

That's what's up! I can see serenity and sanguine like the gentle waves of the silent sea surrounds you now, you used to be xtermely badass and tough word! cheesy and I used to be xtermely "rabitch" if u kwim wink

Lmao @ rabitch. That phrase always cracked me up. Well, I've collected my marbles, hence the new zen "master chi" me lol. Unfortunately it takes very little to get me foaming at the mouth. I'll avoid that as much as I can though
Re: Recycle Bin. by Nobody: 4:50pm On May 08, 2016
PunkyV:

Lmao @ rabitch. That phrase always cracked me up. Well, I've collected my marbles, hence the new zen "master chi" me lol. Unfortunately it takes very little to get me foaming at the mouth. I'll avoid that as much as I can though

It's about phoneticizing my writings lol, so that my outbursts would have the desired effect, humor me! And You're avoiding that by hiding?Till Joseph etal roots you out anyway wink
Re: Recycle Bin. by PunkyV(f): 5:28pm On May 08, 2016
pinceprinz:

It's about phoneticizing my writings lol, so that my outbursts would have the desired effect, humor me! And You're avoiding that by hiding?Till Joseph etal roots you out anyway wink

Gotcha! I wasnt hiding! That's a cowardly move lol. I like to argue way too much to pull such a sissy act. Plus nobody & I mean NOBODY can pin me down in a verbal arm wrestling match once I get all worked up, they will lose grin It's just all tiring at the end of the day. Almost like battling ghosts...pointless. Joseph just wants a piece of this cheesy I might just let him have a bite this time around, that's if I dont bite him 1st wink Where is he anyway? Is he still active?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Vaseline Crew Meet Your Mentor And What He Actually Used Vaseline To Do / Can A Woman Be Pregnant A Day After Her Menses / Pastor New To Facebook Posts Bedroom Photos After Sleeping His Wife Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.