Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,923 members, 7,814,103 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:53 AM

Recycle Bin. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Recycle Bin. (3921 Views)

Sultan Bin Salman Marries 25-Year-Old Lady, Pays $50m, Convoy Of 30 Range Rovers / Recycle bin / I Simple Recycle Guys For Sex! -brandi Glanville (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Recycle Bin. by Thiboss(m): 5:32pm On May 08, 2016
PunkyV:

Lol, don't be scared, I can keep a secret wink I've lived in 2 of the places you mentioned, so maybe we did cross paths somewhere, IDK. You really do look like we've met...in the moonlight or whatever grin

Put a picture of yourself on your profile.
Re: Recycle Bin. by PunkyV(f): 5:37pm On May 08, 2016
Thiboss:

Ok, let me put on a little disguise 1st lol. I'll remove it quick so be swift
Re: Recycle Bin. by Nobody: 5:37pm On May 08, 2016
PunkyV:

Gotcha! I wasnt hiding! That's a cowardly move lol. I like to argue way too much to pull such a sissy act. Plus nobody & I mean NOBODY can pin me down in a verbal arm wrestling match once I get all worked up, they will lose grin It's just all tiring at the end of the day. Almost like battling ghosts...pointless. Joseph just wants a piece of this cheesy I might just let him have a bite this time around, that's if I dont bite him 1st wink Where is he anyway? Is he still active?

That's the point, it gets all tiring in the end you get wondering what the essence of all the stress is. And I hardly argue or try to prove a point you should know, I just taunt, heighten up the tempo of an already stressed up system then stealthily back out only to enjoy the show incognito on the background. Always nice watching a group of intelligentsia work out, Satan me!

YES, Joseph is very much around, I sometimes watch him clown around his sissies as usual of course... Parodies of lust! cheesy
Re: Recycle Bin. by PunkyV(f): 5:39pm On May 08, 2016
Thiboss:

Ok, check it. Any recognition? tongue
Re: Recycle Bin. by PunkyV(f): 5:43pm On May 08, 2016
pinceprinz:

That's the point, it gets all tiring in the end you get wondering what the essence of all the stress is. And I hardly argue or try to prove a point you should know, I just taunt, heighten up the tempo of an already stressed up system then stealthily back out only to enjoy the show incognito on the background. Always nice watching a group of intelligentsia work out, Satan me!

YES, Joseph is very much around, I sometimes watch him clown around his sissies as usual of course... Parodies of lust! cheesy

Hehe. You're bad.
Re: Recycle Bin. by Nobody: 5:49pm On May 08, 2016
PunkyV:

Hehe. You're bad.
About the best compliment I'm getting this 2016,thanks!

Too bad my blush won't be visible, would've thrown u a shot of the stream of blood warming up my cheeks smiley
Re: Recycle Bin. by PunkyV(f): 5:51pm On May 08, 2016
pinceprinz:
About the best compliment I'm getting this 2016,thanks!

Too bad my blush won't be visible, would've thrown u a shot of the stream of blood warming up my cheeks smiley

Lol, you're still as cutesy as ever. I guess some things never change smiley
Re: Recycle Bin. by Nobody: 5:55pm On May 08, 2016
PunkyV:

Lol, you're still as cutesy as ever. I guess some things never change smiley
Lol. YOU TOO! Fierce like a dove wink
Re: Recycle Bin. by PunkyV(f): 6:00pm On May 08, 2016
pinceprinz:

Lol. YOU TOO! Fierce like a dove wink

Yeah, man! I see you're on a campaign. You think your girl stands a chance? Dont have time, personally, for this leg of the tournament. I'm waiting for Mr Nairaland cool I like boys, boys, boys, boys I do adore grin
Re: Recycle Bin. by Nobody: 6:17pm On May 08, 2016
PunkyV:

Yeah, man! I see you're on a campaign. You think your girl stands a chance? Dont have time, personally, for this leg of the tournament. I'm waiting for Mr Nairaland cool I like boys, boys, boys, boys I do adore grin

Yup, roped in on it and hooked in it! And of course, she's the best to go IMO, beauty +intelligence makes beautiful. The percentages those come in don't matter so far both are present cos it's rare gene.

So, do me the favor of thumbs-uping her when it's time to vote, She's been on this stance for too long! That's why she's on popular demand.

Same here btw, girls, girls, girls all the way! We are straight cool
Re: Recycle Bin. by Thiboss(m): 6:17pm On May 08, 2016
PunkyV:

Ok, let me put on a little disguise 1st lol. I'll remove it quick so be swift

Did you really have to disguise yourself? ...anyway, You're a sight for sore eyes!
Re: Recycle Bin. by PunkyV(f): 6:37pm On May 08, 2016
pinceprinz:

Yup, roped in on it and hooked in it! And of course, she's the best to go IMO, beauty +intelligence makes beautiful. The percentages those come in don't matter so far both are present cos it's rare gene.

So, do me the favor of thumbs-uping her when it's time to vote, She's been on this stance for too long! That's why she's on popular demand.

Same here btw, girls, girls, girls all the way! We are straight cool

LMAO, no comment. Just take part in the next Mr Nairaland & watch us throw panties in da aira shocked cheesy
Re: Recycle Bin. by PunkyV(f): 6:40pm On May 08, 2016
Thiboss:

Did you really have to disguise yourself? ...anyway, You're a sight for sore eyes!

I'll take that as you didnt see the ACTUAL pic I posted. Shrugs. Be fast as a shrew next time tongue
Re: Recycle Bin. by icybeth(m): 6:56pm On May 08, 2016
send your email address. I will tell you what to do.
Re: Recycle Bin. by Thiboss(m): 7:01pm On May 08, 2016
PunkyV:

I'll take that as you didnt see the ACTUAL pic I posted. Shrugs. Be fast as a shrew next time tongue

I did, just that I couldn't reply immediately.
Re: Recycle Bin. by PunkyV(f): 7:04pm On May 08, 2016
Thiboss:

I did, just that I couldn't reply immediately.

Oh! That clarifies it then
Re: Recycle Bin. by Nobody: 7:05pm On May 08, 2016
PunkyV:

LMAO, no comment. Just take part in the next Mr Nairaland & watch us throw panties in da aira shocked cheesy

Oh My God!
That's it!!! If it's not punky, it can never be punky!!! But, I'm sorry sweetie, I'm too regale to do beauty contests, it's not pride, it's leaving for boys what's boy's cheesy... Tales of a boy-man in his twenties.
Re: Recycle Bin. by PunkyV(f): 7:11pm On May 08, 2016
pinceprinz:

Oh My God!
That's it!!! If it's not punky, it can never be punky!!! But, I'm sorry sweetie, I'm too regale to do beauty contests, it's not pride, it's leaving for boys what's boy's cheesy... Tales of a boy-man in his twenties.

LMAO. Yeah, you're in your own league, that's right.
Re: Recycle Bin. by cocktopuss: 7:12pm On May 08, 2016
Thiboss:

I'll definitely give it a try bro, thank you!

Jelqing works...
Re: Recycle Bin. by Nobody: 7:20pm On May 08, 2016
PunkyV:

LMAO. Yeah, you're in your own league, that's right.
BASIC! Nice having you around again! Let's say the dry season is over!! Hoooraaayyy! cheesy
Re: Recycle Bin. by PunkyV(f): 7:40pm On May 08, 2016
pinceprinz:

BASIC! Nice having you around again! Let's say the dry season is over!! Hoooraaayyy! cheesy

Lolest. I'm glad you're still around too. You always make me chuckle
Re: Recycle Bin. by Nobody: 7:48pm On May 08, 2016
PunkyV:

Lolest. I'm glad you're still around too. You always make me chuckle

Let's say it's a guy's thing/rizponsibility. If you want to thank me anyway, make me cappuccino and design my name on it. smiley
Re: Recycle Bin. by PunkyV(f): 7:54pm On May 08, 2016
pinceprinz:

Let's say it's a guy's thing/rizponsibility. If you want to thank me anyway, make me cappuccino and design my name on it. smiley

Ooh, Tarzan swag, "me man, you woman". I like.Anything for you, prince tongue
Re: Recycle Bin. by Nobody: 8:00pm On May 08, 2016
PunkyV:

Ooh, Tarzan swag, "me man, you woman". I like.Anything for you, prince tongue

cheesy kiss. tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Other Room / 5 Tips On Getting Your Dream Girl To Reply Your Messages On Social Media / This Goat Is Always Clean. My Boyfriend Keeps Goat As A Pet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.