Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,937 members, 7,814,173 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:27 AM

I Simple Recycle Guys For Sex! -brandi Glanville - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Simple Recycle Guys For Sex! -brandi Glanville (921 Views)

'I Am Not An Ashawo'; Lady Who Has Been Dating 3 Guys For Over Two Years. Photo / "I'm Only Available For Sex" - Nigerian Lady Declares (Photos) / See The Lies Nigerian Ladies Often Formulate To Guys For Losing Their Virginity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Simple Recycle Guys For Sex! -brandi Glanville by Nobody: 12:40am On Jun 30, 2016
Brandi Glanville wants the world to know that she recycles guys. The reality TV star is currently appearing on Famously Single and it's clear that she had a clause in her contract to bring the drama. I'm a little older now, so I have needs," Glanville says. "So I have guys that I have sex with, but we know it's going to be good sex, Most of the guys that I fool around with let me see comments before i continue but if you can't wait follow here to read the rest http://levelhealth..com.ng/2016/06/i-simple-recycle-guys-for-sex-brandi.html

Re: I Simple Recycle Guys For Sex! -brandi Glanville by UndisputedBosom(m): 12:48am On Jun 30, 2016
***opens dy door slightly, peep to see another "click here to continue reading" thread, slammed and bolted dy door den fling dy key in2 dy deep forest***
Re: I Simple Recycle Guys For Sex! -brandi Glanville by ForeverYoung197(f): 12:51am On Jun 30, 2016
grin recycled? For what? We should never recycle men as some of them are just disposable ones.
Re: I Simple Recycle Guys For Sex! -brandi Glanville by UndisputedBosom(m): 12:57am On Jun 30, 2016
ForeverYoung197:
grin recycled? For what? We should never recycle men as some of them are just disposable ones.

U again.....wia u find dy key 2 dz thread
Re: I Simple Recycle Guys For Sex! -brandi Glanville by ForeverYoung197(f): 1:01am On Jun 30, 2016
UndisputedBosom:

U again.....wia u find dy key 2 dz thread

I see you everywhere. I think you throw that key into my heart tongue
Re: I Simple Recycle Guys For Sex! -brandi Glanville by Hyfer(m): 1:04am On Jun 30, 2016
Chysexy:
Brandi Glanville wants the world to know that she recycles guys. The reality TV star is currently appearing on Famously Single and it's clear that she had a clause in her contract to bring the drama. I'm a little older now, so I have needs," Glanville says. "So I have guys that I have sex with, but we know it's going to be good sex, Most of the guys that I fool around with let me see comments before i continue but if you can't wait follow here to read the rest http://levelhealth..com.ng/2016/06/i-simple-recycle-guys-for-sex-brandi.html
how many comments were u expecting to see by this time of the night.?
Re: I Simple Recycle Guys For Sex! -brandi Glanville by UndisputedBosom(m): 1:09am On Jun 30, 2016
ForeverYoung197:

I see you everywhere. I think you throw that key into my heart tongue

Hmmmm......sori hon, did it wound u, i tot i threw in2 dy forest
Re: I Simple Recycle Guys For Sex! -brandi Glanville by ForeverYoung197(f): 1:12am On Jun 30, 2016
UndisputedBosom:

Hmmmm......sori hon, did it wound u, i tot i threw in2 dy forest

No...it didn't hurt me at all..in fact, I just love what you did.
Re: I Simple Recycle Guys For Sex! -brandi Glanville by UndisputedBosom(m): 1:19am On Jun 30, 2016
ForeverYoung197:

No...it didn't hurt me at all..in fact, I just love what you did.

Oh really, blushy me
Re: I Simple Recycle Guys For Sex! -brandi Glanville by spafu(m): 1:26am On Jun 30, 2016
Keep on recycling men but by the time you come full cycle, your Local Government Headquarters go see Chairman John Thomas and it will shout impeachment.

(1) (Reply)

Why Is Sex Painful For Me? / Lady Narrate How Her Friends Were Begging Her To Hook Them Up With Oyinbo / You Try To Make Out With Your Gf And You See This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.