Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,339 members, 7,819,200 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:36 PM

101 Clear Contradictions In The Bible - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 101 Clear Contradictions In The Bible (14355 Views)

Great Bible Contradictions / 101 Contradictions In The Bible (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 101 Clear Contradictions In The Bible by Abdblues(m): 1:52pm On Dec 15, 2006
I know you know it all, you a have a crystal ball and you are able to tell that i signed up under many different names, but i was only trying to tell you that the topic of discussion as it relates to religion is pointless and further trying to preach (had it ben you could read in between lines) to you to channel more of your resources to self apparaisal and change you ways.
Re: 101 Clear Contradictions In The Bible by mrpataki(m): 1:59pm On Dec 15, 2006
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Never knew some goons are here trying to get a name for themselves.

1.I don't belong to any gang here. I came here to make some people realise that their way of thinking is not accurate and well laid out.

2. Also to have my fun, listening to some idiots yarn the dust that they have laid up for years.
Re: 101 Clear Contradictions In The Bible by mrpataki(m): 2:04pm On Dec 15, 2006
@ Reverend,
So you can talk right with at least a grain of common sense.
As to your contradictions 101, i am almost through in arranging the distorted mechanism that you got yourself into.
Very soon i will give you all your answers.

Now if you see the bible as a fairy old tales, how come you are interested in knowing the truth about it. Thought you do be interested in acquiring more skills from your master.
Or better still going around various treads and do your sulking thing that you are well noted for.
Re: 101 Clear Contradictions In The Bible by mrpataki(m): 2:11pm On Dec 15, 2006
@ Belloti,
What a misguided person you are, i can most definitely observe that you are not free to make your own thinking and create a thought pattern for yourself.

Have you been observing the thread at all, you would have known that Sista is not even Igbo at all neither is She Nigerian.

You come here and open your gutters to yarn dust as noted with your case. What a shame that you are a true resemblance of "some mothers do have them".

Next time read the thread properly before you carry your self stinking, bonfo trousers here. I will spare you for now.
Re: 101 Clear Contradictions In The Bible by Reverend(m): 2:21pm On Dec 15, 2006
I am not interested in changing my ways as I see nothing wrong with anything I have said or done.

But next time, post under your normal alias as that will earn you much more respect.

Peace
Re: 101 Clear Contradictions In The Bible by Reverend(m): 2:31pm On Dec 15, 2006
@Pataki Gay Boy grin

You have not made one effort to try and address all the contradictions that are listed. Not even a few of them. tongue

The reason is that you can not explain the contradictions. That is why you spend your time attacking people because you can not defend in any way your fairy tale book. If you were even half a man (I think you are a raging Homosexual) you would at least have made an effort to answer some of them.

As I said, you are a sheep, you follow where others lead you without question or thought. But that is what peasants normally do. That is why we have so many dictators in the World. Weak people like you believe without question what they are told as they have no brain capacity to think otherwise.

I do not sulk around the threads, I have no need to sulk around, but I do really pity and feel sorry for blind people like you. You have no other use of the Bible than to use it against people as a manipulative tool, branding them as sinners at a drop of a hat!

Oh well Mr. Chutney Ferret, it takes all sorts I suppose,
Re: 101 Clear Contradictions In The Bible by Abdblues(m): 2:49pm On Dec 15, 2006
@ Reverend: You are not reading your crystal balls right m8! i just discovered this site like 5 days ago and i tried albeit withut success. then i discovered the email of the owner (seun) on one of the threads!!It was he who helped me out!my first ever post was yesterday!!!Okay? You dont know everything!!!
But Gooluck to you all the same!!!
Re: 101 Clear Contradictions In The Bible by Reverend(m): 2:57pm On Dec 15, 2006
Mr Pataki on his latest Nairaland religous crusade grin grin

Re: 101 Clear Contradictions In The Bible by mrpataki(m): 3:07pm On Dec 15, 2006
@ Reverend,
See you need to unwrap yourself from your sulking attitude, to be able to reason well, or else you keep slapping your mouth against the brick wall of this forum which many here have observed as to your case.

I never for once called you a sinner in black and white in my correspondence with you on this forum, just because i said you need to learn one or two things from your master, you become edgy, and begin to cry around on this forum seeking for the usual attention again like a five year old chap? embarassed embarassed embarassed

I will wrap up with this, in sociology there is what is the Hindonistic behaviour of a child in sociology, where a child will always want to have his/her way and believe he/she is always right, it is now left for the parents/guardians/nannies to indicate to the child that it is not always so.

I guess in your case, it was the reverse that you met.
Re: 101 Clear Contradictions In The Bible by Nobody: 3:47pm On Dec 15, 2006
belloti:

Oh yeah, i never want to be the first guy to have notice it, but it seem like our dear david is truggling hard to deviate from the real topic here. Some Reverend noticed some clear contradictions in the so many different versions of the corrupted Bible and David and his boyz (Pataki et al) are trying to diffuse matters by ganging up against a poor little Igbo girl in an unneccessary issue of ethnicity and colour.

I respect the sister for using milder insultive words against your reckless and disgusting name calling. When next you recover from your hallucination just remember we are talking about some crazy contradictions here.

Shut up mr. Belloti! Dont talk about things you dont understand! Sista is a "poor little igbo girl"? O I never knew African Americans too had "tribes" like Nigerians!
Did you see where the real deviation started from? From Sista! Have you been to the racism section and seen her posts? No so pls shut up and face the responsibility of defendiing that maurading pedophile and your idolatrous religion!

You are talking about bible contradictions? Where did you hide your face when quranic contradictions were exposed? hypocrite!
Re: 101 Clear Contradictions In The Bible by belloti(m): 4:27pm On Dec 15, 2006
Can we talk about this topic again?. I ve decided to ignore your childish insults for once
Re: 101 Clear Contradictions In The Bible by Nobody: 4:29pm On Dec 15, 2006
belloti:

Can we talk about this topic again?. I ve decided to ignore your childish insults for once

Yes we definitely can if you will only return and defend your contradictory manual of hate. Several threads have been killed because of your hypocritical way of dodging them only to turn up on threads on bible contradictions!
Re: 101 Clear Contradictions In The Bible by mrpataki(m): 4:31pm On Dec 15, 2006
@ Reverend,
At least i have a mission here, not going around sulking like a five year old chap which is your case
Re: 101 Clear Contradictions In The Bible by mrpataki(m): 4:34pm On Dec 15, 2006
@ belloti,
a lot of threads have been raised to address contradictions in Islam, please it would be great if you address that.
Re: 101 Clear Contradictions In The Bible by Reverend(m): 4:44pm On Dec 15, 2006
Exactly the same type if not bigger nonsense is written in the Koran and I have far more contempt for Islam as a religion.

This is not about Christianinty in general, this is about books that are written by man and used to manipulate and control the minds of people. Both the Bible and the Koran are used to belittle and make people feel bad about themselves. Both are tools of slavery and enemies of free thinkers everywhere.

Would be good if someone would finally address the issue of this thread and answer some of the questions posed!
Re: 101 Clear Contradictions In The Bible by mrpataki(m): 5:09pm On Dec 15, 2006
I have told you that i will answer your contradictions101 soon and lets see how we move on from there. Maybe you might just be on your way to a scale of total recovery of your deluded mind. tongue
Re: 101 Clear Contradictions In The Bible by Sista(f): 5:11pm On Dec 15, 2006
Revereand I see you are gone, Sorry I missed the live sermon but i read and caught up. See you when you come back! I am looking forward to it.
Re: 101 Clear Contradictions In The Bible by Reverend(m): 5:16pm On Dec 15, 2006
Just answer the questions Saint Pataki  tongue

Re: 101 Clear Contradictions In The Bible by mrpataki(m): 5:18pm On Dec 15, 2006
Now i get it why he has decided to glorify himself here in Nairaland, ability to lead the stray dogs.
What a great Reverend indeed.
Re: 101 Clear Contradictions In The Bible by Reverend(m): 5:20pm On Dec 15, 2006
@Saint Pataki

If you feel that you are stray dog then fine. I thought you were a monkey, but a dog is good!

Sit Pataki, good boy , no roll over tongue Give me your paw,
Re: 101 Clear Contradictions In The Bible by mrpataki(m): 5:31pm On Dec 15, 2006
do you mean a "no roll over" or "now roll over" what a good custodian of English you are.

Never know why you are yet to be banned for some of your childish pictures that you keep putting up.
So you have at least a grain of knowledge on how to do photo editing? Guess thats one the greatest tools your master has invested into your life aside from the sulking skills you have and as well least i forget, your misbehavioural tendencies and deluded state of mind. undecided

I have told you i will answer your contradictions101 since most people here just keep trying to avoid you aside from the great stray dog that you have acquired here on Nairaland angry
Re: 101 Clear Contradictions In The Bible by Sista(f): 5:47pm On Dec 15, 2006
Reverand, why do you keep ascending into heaven and then coming back? I keep missing you. Well, at least there is proof that you keep your word as a man of God. Jesus never did tongue
Re: 101 Clear Contradictions In The Bible by mrpataki(m): 5:52pm On Dec 15, 2006
Maybe you dont know he is busy doing his master's business, guess he will a need a hand soon.
Re: 101 Clear Contradictions In The Bible by Reverend(m): 6:07pm On Dec 15, 2006
@MrSlapCrappy

No I meant 'No, roll over' i.e. Change what you are doing! I think my command of the English language is better than your command of your brain. (By the way, try to start a sentence with a Capital Letter!)

I am really scared now about getting banned. Did you write a letter to Uncle Seun? I am shaking in my boots Mr. Slap Happy  shocked shocked shocked

Seun may be allot of things, but he at least has a sense of humour and he can tell  a religious biggot when he sees one. I am sure that Seun would also be happy to see your answers to the 101 contradictions seeing as he is an atheist.

As for doing my masters business. Considering I was up in heaven, that must be God!  smiley

Actually God just told me to go back down to earth and give that dog a good kick up its behind. He also told me to ask you not to terrorize people in his name by making nonsense quotes from the book of fairy tales. He told me that those are not his words, but the words of man. He was pretty pissed off with you Slapcrappy!

So, here is your kick up the ass,  and now back to your kennel you naughty Pataki dog  tongue
Re: 101 Clear Contradictions In The Bible by ThiefOfHearts(f): 6:09pm On Dec 15, 2006
oh Rev. tongue
Re: 101 Clear Contradictions In The Bible by Nobody: 6:10pm On Dec 15, 2006
shocked

The end indeed is nearer than we first believed!
Re: 101 Clear Contradictions In The Bible by Reverend(m): 6:15pm On Dec 15, 2006
Once we have reached the end, I will make us all a nice cup of tea with chocolate biscuits cheesy

Even Pataki Doggy will get a plastic squeaking toy chicken to play with tongue
Re: 101 Clear Contradictions In The Bible by Reverend(m): 6:17pm On Dec 15, 2006
ThiefOfHearts:

oh Rev. tongue

Oh darling, just checked the new profile picture, You are looking a million $$$$$$$$$

Love yellow, one of my favorite colours kiss kiss kiss
Re: 101 Clear Contradictions In The Bible by mrpataki(m): 6:18pm On Dec 15, 2006
@ davidylan,
Indeed the end is very much near.
Guess i might even create a thread on that soon, so that nit wits like this deluded fellow i have met here, and his likes who take life for granted might have a food for thought.

Dont tell anyone oh, but you do be surprised who this mrpataki is if i should tell you.
Thank God to know that you are still in the faith, and you have not derailed as some that i have met here.
Re: 101 Clear Contradictions In The Bible by Nobody: 6:21pm On Dec 15, 2006
2 Timothy 3
   1This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come.

2For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,

3Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good,

4Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God;

5Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.

6For of this sort are they which creep into houses, and lead captive silly women laden with sins, led away with divers lusts,

7Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth.

8 Now as Jannes and Jambres withstood Moses, so do these also resist the truth: men of corrupt minds, reprobate concerning the faith.

9 But they shall proceed no further: for their folly shall be manifest unto all men, as their's also was
Re: 101 Clear Contradictions In The Bible by mrpataki(m): 6:41pm On Dec 15, 2006
Remember Nebucchadenezzar, how God gave him the mind of an animal, after His warning on him,
Since they have decided to give their heart to doing their self will, He has handed unto them a reprobate mind.

Now look here Reverend,
If you put God to test, you will be the greatest shock to people on Nairaland here. And you can as well try it and lets see what happens to you. You have acquired for yourself a self made man who thinks he can achieve all within his own power, ask yourself the air you breathe at the moment, did you originate it by yourwill power?

I can tell you one thing put God to test over your life and lets see the outcome of it in time, i know He will grant you mercy, but like i tell you, It is a fearful thing to fall into the hand of the Living God.

If others here have decided to carry the emblem of not following God and doing his will, must you come here and make glory if it?
Everyone will give account of his stewardship here on earth on Judgement day.

You go around different forum here and spit the highly deluded vomit that you have in you for years.
It is a shame that the greatest deciever of all time has found you for his great task ahead.

Well just know that with you, the end has not come here on Nairaland as i will grant you the utmost frustration that even the years of your neglected childhood and care cannot accomodate.

Just checked your profile now,are you throughly the age that you profess that you are?
If yes what a shame that, at such age (38), you are a total waste of oxygen that God created even for you.
And at that age, you can still be sulking around with your thumbs stucked up in your ass crying around different forums here on Nairaland.
Re: 101 Clear Contradictions In The Bible by Reverend(m): 6:49pm On Dec 15, 2006
Here are a few more crazy passages for you to get your teeth into to:

Deuteronomy 23:1 ESV
No one whose testicles are crushed or whose male organ is cut off shall enter the assembly of the Lord.

(Then Pataki has a big problem)

Genesis 38:8-10 NASB
Then Judah said to Onan, “Go in to your brother’s wife, and perform your duty as a brother-in-law to her, and raise up offspring for your brother.” Onan knew that the offspring would not be his; so when he went in to his brother’s wife, he wasted his seed on the ground in order not to give offspring to his brother. But what he did was displeasing in the sight of the LORD; so He took his life also.

1 Samuel 18:25-27 ESV
Then Saul said, “Thus shall you say to David, ‘The king desires no bride-price except a hundred foreskins of the Philistines, that he may be avenged of the king’s enemies.’” Now Saul thought to make David fall by the hand of the Philistines. And when his servants told David these words, it pleased David well to be the king’s son-in-law. Before the time had expired, David arose and went, along with his men, and killed two hundred of the Philistines. And David brought their foreskins, which were given in full number to the king, that he might become the king’s son-in-law. And Saul gave him his daughter Michal for a wife.

Exodus 4:24-25 NASB
Now it came about at the lodging place on the way that the LORD met him and sought to put him to death. Then Zipporah took a flint and cut off her son’s foreskin and threw it at Moses’ feet, and she said, “You are indeed a bridegroom of blood to me.”

Deuteronomy 25:11-12 NASB
If two men, a man and his countryman, are struggling together, and the wife of one comes near to deliver her husband from the hand of the one who is striking him, and puts out her hand and seizes his genitals, then you shall cut off her hand; you shall not show pity.

The biggest bullshit story ever told, The Holeeeeeeeeeee Bible!

Oh dear , the end is nigh , the end is near , Oh noooooooooooooooooooooooooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why Did God Reject Cain's Sacrifice? / How To Unlock God's Call On Your Life / Six Acts You Must Be Exhibiting As A Christian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.