Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,194 members, 7,839,065 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:16 PM

Dino Melaye Carries Tray Of Groudnut On His Head,says He Was Once A Hawker (pic) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye Carries Tray Of Groudnut On His Head,says He Was Once A Hawker (pic) (55610 Views)

Micky Kazzim Carrying Items On His Head In Ogun (Photos) / Dino Melaye Carries Saraki Up, Moments After CCT Cleared His Charges / Buhari And The Big Tray Of Jollof Rice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye Carries Tray Of Groudnut On His Head,says He Was Once A Hawker (pic) by mikolo80: 1:03am On May 09, 2016
ngmgeek:

That's all you know right?. First, I am not a gay like you. Change your weird lifestyle and stop paying attention to men, how they look and what they do because our law is actually against it. I am aware that you have been checking out my profile. Control your lifestyle and check your status you filthy faggit. Others are busy trying to fix what is wrong with clowns like Dino and you are busy checking out men and their grammar. You are strange and weird dude.
I only check profiles that I will learn from. you have already cleared my doubts that there is nothing to learn from you.you fit bring your sister or girlfriend make we find out who d gay is you Lil biatch
Re: Dino Melaye Carries Tray Of Groudnut On His Head,says He Was Once A Hawker (pic) by omolajaone: 1:32am On May 09, 2016
what are koji state people look at is dis another Ali baba
Re: Dino Melaye Carries Tray Of Groudnut On His Head,says He Was Once A Hawker (pic) by ngmgeek(m): 2:08am On May 09, 2016
mikolo80:
I only check profiles that I will learn from. you have already cleared my doubts that there is nothing to learn from you.you fit bring your sister or girlfriend make we find out who d gay is you Lil biatch

You don't need my sisters because you have exposed yourself and your weird lifestyle. Go check your health status and stop going after men you freaking gay loser. Sisters are all married to successful men and I am married with kids ok. Stop making passes on me dude. I don't get down that way punk. You are sick and moronic. Is that another big grammar for you? You are supporting Dino because he looks like one of you. Get married to your boyfriend or come out of the closet! Lil Biatch. You are upset because I asked you to do a fact check on who your real daddy is, right?
Re: Dino Melaye Carries Tray Of Groudnut On His Head,says He Was Once A Hawker (pic) by mikolo80: 3:02am On May 09, 2016
ngmgeek:

You don't need my sisters because you have exposed yourself and your weird lifestyle. Go check your health status and stop going after men you freaking gay loser. Sisters are all married to successful men and I am married with kids ok. Stop making passes on me dude. I don't get down that way punk. You are sick and moronic. Is that another big grammar for you? You are supporting Dino because he looks like one of you. Get married to your boyfriend or come out of the closet! Lil Biatch. You are upset because I asked you to do a fact check on who your real daddy is, right?
I take all I said back. you're a psycho freak that should be avoided. e be like say you don kolo. ppl de talk am, I think say you just stubborn but now I am sure you are not normal. I pity your wife and chudren.
Re: Dino Melaye Carries Tray Of Groudnut On His Head,says He Was Once A Hawker (pic) by mikolo80: 3:03am On May 09, 2016
SMH for your parents
Re: Dino Melaye Carries Tray Of Groudnut On His Head,says He Was Once A Hawker (pic) by optional1(f): 4:38am On May 09, 2016
Mjshexy:
Ayetoro gbedde, hw about u?

At Kabba
Re: Dino Melaye Carries Tray Of Groudnut On His Head,says He Was Once A Hawker (pic) by optional1(f): 4:40am On May 09, 2016
sinceraconcept:
Dey talk that your funny and local Kogi language there,okun or whatever you call it,are you not supposed to talk to your okun custodian to stop acting like a nonentity?

Is anytin bad if I speak one of Nigeria's language to some1 who understand it again.
Re: Dino Melaye Carries Tray Of Groudnut On His Head,says He Was Once A Hawker (pic) by sinceraconcept(m): 6:39am On May 09, 2016
optional1:

Is anytin bad if I speak one of Nigeria's language to some1 who understand it again.
grin there is nothing bad about it babe. Nice response. How are you?
Re: Dino Melaye Carries Tray Of Groudnut On His Head,says He Was Once A Hawker (pic) by sinceraconcept(m): 6:46am On May 09, 2016
Mjshexy:
Why re u beefing us Mr, u can go look 4 your fellow village man & speak ur language with him, she's my sister sad
my language is pure yoruba mane. The type of yoruba everybody would comprehend. And I don't know what you mean by village,my home town is a big town of more than 250000kmsq. That's not a village.
Not trying to condemn you bro/sis for being proud of where you from though. That's cool. I would like to visit okun village/town one day
Re: Dino Melaye Carries Tray Of Groudnut On His Head,says He Was Once A Hawker (pic) by PoliticalThuG(m): 7:06am On May 09, 2016
zetel95:
My people don't be deceive, this is what his witch doctor has directed him to do. This is an occult act, pls ignored dis attitude of his, he's a complete idiots
lol..
Re: Dino Melaye Carries Tray Of Groudnut On His Head,says He Was Once A Hawker (pic) by sinceraconcept(m): 7:24am On May 09, 2016
zetel95:
My people don't be deceive, this is what his witch doctor has directed him to do. This is an occult act, pls ignored dis attitude of his, he's a complete idiots
My brother I've been wondering too o. I pity those that are buying groundnut from him. I saw some people buying groundnut from him in the video,only God knows what's he's using their money to do
Re: Dino Melaye Carries Tray Of Groudnut On His Head,says He Was Once A Hawker (pic) by oluomo101(m): 7:29am On May 09, 2016
Abeg! Na show off
Re: Dino Melaye Carries Tray Of Groudnut On His Head,says He Was Once A Hawker (pic) by taiwofisa: 9:14am On May 09, 2016
he must go for brain check as a matter of urgency
Re: Dino Melaye Carries Tray Of Groudnut On His Head,says He Was Once A Hawker (pic) by optional1(f): 10:41am On May 09, 2016
sinceraconcept:
grin there is nothing bad about it babe. Nice response. How are you?

Am super great and u? Hw u enjoyin d total black out?
Re: Dino Melaye Carries Tray Of Groudnut On His Head,says He Was Once A Hawker (pic) by ngmgeek(m): 2:19pm On May 09, 2016
mikolo80:
I take all I said back. you're a psycho freak that should be avoided. e be like say you don kolo. ppl de talk am, I think say you just stubborn but now I am sure you are not normal. I pity your wife and chudren.

You take all you said about me back. Well, good for you and bad for your family for raising a rude and disrespectfully creepy person with not decency. Let's hope you have learned your lesson and think twice before supporting a corrupt and wealthy politician who is taking other unsuspecting people's luck by selling groundnuts in the street. Next time check before you mention or quote people on NL because a lot of us are not your mate. Dino Melaye is not fit to lead even cattle.
Re: Dino Melaye Carries Tray Of Groudnut On His Head,says He Was Once A Hawker (pic) by Mjshexy(f): 4:13pm On May 09, 2016
optional1:

At Kabba
Yea under kabba but am in abj
Re: Dino Melaye Carries Tray Of Groudnut On His Head,says He Was Once A Hawker (pic) by Mjshexy(f): 4:13pm On May 09, 2016
sinceraconcept:
my language is pure yoruba mane. The type of yoruba everybody would comprehend. And I don't know what you mean by village,my home town is a big town of more than 250000kmsq. That's not a village.
Not trying to condemn you bro/sis for being proud of where you from though. That's cool. I would like to visit okun village/town one day
Ok boss
Re: Dino Melaye Carries Tray Of Groudnut On His Head,says He Was Once A Hawker (pic) by optional1(f): 4:32pm On May 09, 2016
Mjshexy:
Yea under kabba but am in abj

Ok

Pls can u join my team optional1 to win d Miss NL 2016 crown.
Re: Dino Melaye Carries Tray Of Groudnut On His Head,says He Was Once A Hawker (pic) by pirinski(m): 5:47pm On May 09, 2016
the tray sits very well on his head.
Re: Dino Melaye Carries Tray Of Groudnut On His Head,says He Was Once A Hawker (pic) by mikolo80: 7:18pm On May 09, 2016
ngmgeek:

You take all you said about me back. Well, good for you and bad for your family for raising a rude and disrespectfully creepy person with not decency. Let's hope you have learned your lesson and think twice before supporting a corrupt and wealthy politician who is taking other unsuspecting people's luck by selling groundnuts in the street. Next time check before you mention or quote people on NL because a lot of us are not your mate. Dino Melaye is not fit to lead even cattle.
i made 4 statements and you bastard child threw insult after insult and you expect me to be looking at your slowpoke asss.you must be very stoopid for that train of thought.
if you no get home training from house we go train you outside
Re: Dino Melaye Carries Tray Of Groudnut On His Head,says He Was Once A Hawker (pic) by Mjshexy(f): 7:29pm On May 09, 2016
optional1:

Ok

Pls can u join my team optional1 to win d Miss NL 2016 crown.
Ok am in.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Carries Tray Of Groudnut On His Head,says He Was Once A Hawker (pic) by ngmgeek(m): 7:51pm On May 09, 2016
mikolo80:
i made 4 statements and you bastard child threw insult after insult and you expect me to be looking at your slowpoke asss.you must be very stoopid for that train of thought.
if you no get home training from house we go train you outside

More insults will come but you need to come out of the closet first. Stop acting like you are straight when you are gay and making pass at men. Our law is against it and you stand the chance of being arrested and humiliated or both. Stay away from weed and booze and get a job, punk. You can also travel out of the country and marry that your boyfriend because you will be jailed if you try that nonsense in Nigeria, Faggit!
Re: Dino Melaye Carries Tray Of Groudnut On His Head,says He Was Once A Hawker (pic) by optional1(f): 8:24pm On May 09, 2016
Mjshexy:
Ok am in.
Thanks egbon mi
Re: Dino Melaye Carries Tray Of Groudnut On His Head,says He Was Once A Hawker (pic) by Mjshexy(f): 10:50pm On May 09, 2016
optional1:

Thanks egbon mi
Yea Uwelcome Aburo, the crown is yours cheesy
Re: Dino Melaye Carries Tray Of Groudnut On His Head,says He Was Once A Hawker (pic) by mikolo80: 11:26pm On May 09, 2016
ngmgeek:

More insults will come but I need to come out of the closet first. Stop acting like I am straight when I am gay and making passes at men. Our law is against it and I stand the chance of being arrested and humiliated or both. I will Stay away from weed and booze and get a job,cos I am a punk. I can also travel out of the country and marry that my boyfriend because I will be jailed if I try that nonsense in Nigeria, I am a Faggit!
SMHv
Re: Dino Melaye Carries Tray Of Groudnut On His Head,says He Was Once A Hawker (pic) by ngmgeek(m): 11:47pm On May 09, 2016
mikolo80:
SMHv

Mikolo80. Come out of the closet or get out of the country and marry your boyfriend.cheesy
Re: Dino Melaye Carries Tray Of Groudnut On His Head,says He Was Once A Hawker (pic) by mikolo80: 2:05am On May 10, 2016
ngmgeek:

Mikolo80. I will come out of the closet or get out of the country and marry my boyfriend.cheesy
Re: Dino Melaye Carries Tray Of Groudnut On His Head,says He Was Once A Hawker (pic) by ngmgeek(m): 2:35am On May 10, 2016
mikolo80:
Mikolo80. Come out of the closet or get out of the country and marry your boyfriend
Re: Dino Melaye Carries Tray Of Groudnut On His Head,says He Was Once A Hawker (pic) by mikolo80: 2:39am On May 10, 2016
ngmgeek:
I am a faggit
Wetin con concine me. na your wife I de.... Wo na she sabi
Re: Dino Melaye Carries Tray Of Groudnut On His Head,says He Was Once A Hawker (pic) by ngmgeek(m): 2:47am On May 10, 2016
mikolo80:
Wetin con concine me. na your wife I de.... Wo na she sabi

Mikolo80. You have been exposed. See your life Now?

http://www.naijasquare.com/threads/a-male-nairalander-mikolo80-who-looks-at-mens-profile.250/
Re: Dino Melaye Carries Tray Of Groudnut On His Head,says He Was Once A Hawker (pic) by ngmgeek(m): 2:52am On May 10, 2016
Re: Dino Melaye Carries Tray Of Groudnut On His Head,says He Was Once A Hawker (pic) by ngmgeek(m): 2:53am On May 10, 2016

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tinubu Endorsing Ngige For Anambra Governorship Election (Throwback Photo) / Drone Used In Monitoring Olusegun Osoba's House That Was Discovered. / Dino Melaye Declares For Kogi Governorship Race

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.