Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,025 members, 7,838,572 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:25 AM

Dino Melaye Carries Tray Of Groudnut On His Head,says He Was Once A Hawker (pic) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye Carries Tray Of Groudnut On His Head,says He Was Once A Hawker (pic) (55609 Views)

Micky Kazzim Carrying Items On His Head In Ogun (Photos) / Dino Melaye Carries Saraki Up, Moments After CCT Cleared His Charges / Buhari And The Big Tray Of Jollof Rice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye Carries Tray Of Groudnut On His Head,says He Was Once A Hawker (pic) by mikolo80: 4:09am On May 10, 2016
ngmgeek:

Mikolo80. You have been exposed. See your life Now?

http://www.naijasquare.com/threads/a-male-nairalander-mikolo80-who-looks-at-mens-profile.250/
? you go fear confusion
Re: Dino Melaye Carries Tray Of Groudnut On His Head,says He Was Once A Hawker (pic) by ngmgeek(m): 5:59am On May 10, 2016
mikolo80:
? you go fear confusion

Dare me and prepare for more shock and awe. You think I'm your mate. Loser!
Re: Dino Melaye Carries Tray Of Groudnut On His Head,says He Was Once A Hawker (pic) by mikolo80: 12:49pm On May 10, 2016
your language already shows your age but I understand that you young pups think that freedom of speech means throwing insults anyhow because in real life you no get mouth. so enjoy while you have some platform to console yourself that you're relevant. me I just de catch my fun.
Re: Dino Melaye Carries Tray Of Groudnut On His Head,says He Was Once A Hawker (pic) by ngmgeek(m): 1:16am On May 11, 2016
mikolo80:
your language already shows your age but I understand that you young pups think that freedom of speech means throwing insults anyhow because in real life you no get mouth. so enjoy while you have some platform to console yourself that you're relevant. me I just de catch my fun.

No catching fun with faggits like you. Dare me and get run out of NL. Be quiet, loser or see your name in multiple blogs. How come you are no longer running your mouth. Lil Biatch wink
Re: Dino Melaye Carries Tray Of Groudnut On His Head,says He Was Once A Hawker (pic) by mikolo80: 4:34am On May 11, 2016
ngmgeek:

No catching fun with faggits like me. I dared and got run out of NL. I'll try to be quiet,cos I am a loser or I may see my name in multiple blogs. How come I am no longer running my mouth.I'm a Lil Biatch wink
really SMH
Re: Dino Melaye Carries Tray Of Groudnut On His Head,says He Was Once A Hawker (pic) by ngmgeek(m): 1:16pm On May 11, 2016
mikolo80:
No catching fun with faggits like me. I dared and got run out of NL. I'll try to be quiet,cos I am a loser or I may see my name in multiple blogs. How come I am no longer running my mouth.I'm a Lil Biatch

Click Here For Details About me:
http://naijasquare.com/threads/a-male-nairalander-mikolo80-who-looks-at-mens-profile.250/
Re: Dino Melaye Carries Tray Of Groudnut On His Head,says He Was Once A Hawker (pic) by ngmgeek(m): 4:06pm On May 11, 2016
Re: Dino Melaye Carries Tray Of Groudnut On His Head,says He Was Once A Hawker (pic) by mikolo80: 7:11pm On May 11, 2016
[quote author=ngmgeek post=45525242][/quote]
Re: Dino Melaye Carries Tray Of Groudnut On His Head,says He Was Once A Hawker (pic) by ngmgeek(m): 7:27pm On May 11, 2016
Re: Dino Melaye Carries Tray Of Groudnut On His Head,says He Was Once A Hawker (pic) by mikolo80: 7:36pm On May 11, 2016
Re: Dino Melaye Carries Tray Of Groudnut On His Head,says He Was Once A Hawker (pic) by ngmgeek(m): 7:46pm On May 11, 2016
Re: Dino Melaye Carries Tray Of Groudnut On His Head,says He Was Once A Hawker (pic) by mikolo80: 8:05pm On May 11, 2016
ngmgeek:
grin
descent into kolo
Re: Dino Melaye Carries Tray Of Groudnut On His Head,says He Was Once A Hawker (pic) by mikolo80: 8:05pm On May 11, 2016
Re: Dino Melaye Carries Tray Of Groudnut On His Head,says He Was Once A Hawker (pic) by ngmgeek(m): 9:38pm On May 11, 2016

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tinubu Endorsing Ngige For Anambra Governorship Election (Throwback Photo) / Drone Used In Monitoring Olusegun Osoba's House That Was Discovered. / Dino Melaye Declares For Kogi Governorship Race

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.