Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,263 members, 7,836,197 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:49 PM

Dino Melaye Carries Tray Of Groudnut On His Head,says He Was Once A Hawker (pic) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye Carries Tray Of Groudnut On His Head,says He Was Once A Hawker (pic) (55603 Views)

Micky Kazzim Carrying Items On His Head In Ogun (Photos) / Dino Melaye Carries Saraki Up, Moments After CCT Cleared His Charges / Buhari And The Big Tray Of Jollof Rice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye Carries Tray Of Groudnut On His Head,says He Was Once A Hawker (pic) by Tinynita(f): 3:35pm On May 08, 2016
if only him go fit carry Nigeria problem 4 head as e take carry d groundnut... if otherwise then who e epp?
Re: Dino Melaye Carries Tray Of Groudnut On His Head,says He Was Once A Hawker (pic) by optional1(f): 3:35pm On May 08, 2016
Wrong choice d pple of Kogi west made.
Re: Dino Melaye Carries Tray Of Groudnut On His Head,says He Was Once A Hawker (pic) by skywalker001(m): 3:36pm On May 08, 2016
He drive reach one corner where people no dey put tray for head. Why he no go hawk for market square... Awon oloriburuku

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Carries Tray Of Groudnut On His Head,says He Was Once A Hawker (pic) by lucianohase(m): 3:36pm On May 08, 2016
greatgod2012:
This is what he's trying to say.......NEVER LET YOUR BACKGROUND PUT YOUR BACK ON THE GROUND.

Let's hold unto the message and not the messenger.
Exactly....the only reasonable comment I v read so far!

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Carries Tray Of Groudnut On His Head,says He Was Once A Hawker (pic) by mamawin(f): 3:37pm On May 08, 2016
kennydee05:

In a sane society, the guy doesn't worth being a local council councillor.
I really undstand that, but serious minded people ain't coming out to contest, and wen they do, people don't vote for them, cause they've no money to throw arround like these rogues.

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Carries Tray Of Groudnut On His Head,says He Was Once A Hawker (pic) by sukkot: 3:37pm On May 08, 2016
big head ass nigga
Re: Dino Melaye Carries Tray Of Groudnut On His Head,says He Was Once A Hawker (pic) by neonly: 3:38pm On May 08, 2016
No comments
In short I blame buhari for dis
Re: Dino Melaye Carries Tray Of Groudnut On His Head,says He Was Once A Hawker (pic) by dokunbam(m): 3:38pm On May 08, 2016
Joblessness
Re: Dino Melaye Carries Tray Of Groudnut On His Head,says He Was Once A Hawker (pic) by Omotall(m): 3:38pm On May 08, 2016
Dis nigga is high on lokoja weed I swear sad
Re: Dino Melaye Carries Tray Of Groudnut On His Head,says He Was Once A Hawker (pic) by neonly: 3:39pm On May 08, 2016
No comments
In fact I blame buhari for dis
Re: Dino Melaye Carries Tray Of Groudnut On His Head,says He Was Once A Hawker (pic) by xana101: 3:39pm On May 08, 2016
Useless government!!!
I will never vote again in this Nigeria!!!
I hate this country!!!
No light, no money no fuel, i'm not happy at all. The life in Nigeria is not sweet at all. I hate my useless country Nigeria!!!
Re: Dino Melaye Carries Tray Of Groudnut On His Head,says He Was Once A Hawker (pic) by anaton(m): 3:40pm On May 08, 2016
Chai! Oga Dino the person wey do you this thing eehhh cry
Re: Dino Melaye Carries Tray Of Groudnut On His Head,says He Was Once A Hawker (pic) by Sall(m): 3:40pm On May 08, 2016
Why in an isolated place with your s.u.v and guides why not in the market alone big fool.
Re: Dino Melaye Carries Tray Of Groudnut On His Head,says He Was Once A Hawker (pic) by LordIsaac(m): 3:43pm On May 08, 2016
Dishonourable members....let them emulate US senate and British parliament and learn how to be parliamentarians!
Re: Dino Melaye Carries Tray Of Groudnut On His Head,says He Was Once A Hawker (pic) by femliany(m): 3:43pm On May 08, 2016
Idle's hand....Yoruba says'airi kan shekan to n mu teacher gun ope' idleness makes a teacher to tap wine from palm tree
Re: Dino Melaye Carries Tray Of Groudnut On His Head,says He Was Once A Hawker (pic) by Bollinger(m): 3:44pm On May 08, 2016
kennydee05:

In a sane society, the guy doesn't worth being a local council councillor.

Nigerians have only themselves to blame. I guarantee you next election he will still contest and win. Nigerians honestly deserve the leaders they have.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Carries Tray Of Groudnut On His Head,says He Was Once A Hawker (pic) by kellsblingsz(m): 3:44pm On May 08, 2016
Olajumoke in the making.....
Re: Dino Melaye Carries Tray Of Groudnut On His Head,says He Was Once A Hawker (pic) by Nobody: 3:44pm On May 08, 2016
This Man has finally RUN MAD! undecided
Re: Dino Melaye Carries Tray Of Groudnut On His Head,says He Was Once A Hawker (pic) by knightsTempler: 3:44pm On May 08, 2016
Bloody charlatan!!!
Re: Dino Melaye Carries Tray Of Groudnut On His Head,says He Was Once A Hawker (pic) by geozone: 3:44pm On May 08, 2016
itsdumebi:
Top Kogi politician and fast rising Godfather, Dino Melaye is spotted in the pic below carrying a tray of groundnuts on his head while his friend, Zakky Azzay watches. Dino claims he used to hawk in his youth.

Do you believe him?
http://dumebiifeanyi.com/dino-melaye-carries-tray-groundnuts-head-says-hawker/
enough mockery from these bastards abeg!
Re: Dino Melaye Carries Tray Of Groudnut On His Head,says He Was Once A Hawker (pic) by Nely77(m): 3:44pm On May 08, 2016
Politicians will not stop making mockery of the poor masses. What is the meaning of this?
Re: Dino Melaye Carries Tray Of Groudnut On His Head,says He Was Once A Hawker (pic) by YabaLeftist: 3:46pm On May 08, 2016
undecided
With his range Rover a few centimeters away.
Keep jonsing.
Re: Dino Melaye Carries Tray Of Groudnut On His Head,says He Was Once A Hawker (pic) by babagydoz(m): 3:46pm On May 08, 2016
If e really want to hawk let im come to osodi
Re: Dino Melaye Carries Tray Of Groudnut On His Head,says He Was Once A Hawker (pic) by Nobody: 3:47pm On May 08, 2016
He is hawking with a neat Range Rover beside him. Yeyenatu! undecided
Re: Dino Melaye Carries Tray Of Groudnut On His Head,says He Was Once A Hawker (pic) by igwegeorgiano(m): 3:47pm On May 08, 2016
there are many hawkers in his constituency. what has he done to alleviate their suffering and give them hope for a better future?
Re: Dino Melaye Carries Tray Of Groudnut On His Head,says He Was Once A Hawker (pic) by sinceraconcept(m): 3:47pm On May 08, 2016
greatgod2012:
This is what he's trying to say.......NEVER LET YOUR BACKGROUND PUT YOUR BACK ON THE GROUND.

Let's hold unto the message and not the messenger.
Girls can be so intelligent at times. You're on point babe

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Carries Tray Of Groudnut On His Head,says He Was Once A Hawker (pic) by ngmgeek(m): 3:48pm On May 08, 2016
Another overhyped clown. We should have a mental evaluation of anyone who aspire to represent us. cheesy
Re: Dino Melaye Carries Tray Of Groudnut On His Head,says He Was Once A Hawker (pic) by Wesely01(m): 3:49pm On May 08, 2016
itsdumebi:
Top Kogi politician and fast rising Godfather, Dino Melaye is spotted in the pic below carrying a tray of groundnuts on his head while his friend, Zakky Azzay watches. Dino claims he used to hawk in his youth.

Do you believe him?
http://dumebiifeanyi.com/dino-melaye-carries-tray-groundnuts-head-says-hawker/

Dino Haba , see lie o....who you dey deceive sef ? Oh naija I no so them dem go believe you.
Re: Dino Melaye Carries Tray Of Groudnut On His Head,says He Was Once A Hawker (pic) by MARKone(m): 3:49pm On May 08, 2016
Funny enough na wetin fit the man. Alternatively make him dey hawk am inside the hallowed chamber, when plenary session is going on.
Re: Dino Melaye Carries Tray Of Groudnut On His Head,says He Was Once A Hawker (pic) by Missonas(f): 3:51pm On May 08, 2016
Clowning. Thats all they do best till their office expires
Re: Dino Melaye Carries Tray Of Groudnut On His Head,says He Was Once A Hawker (pic) by hisgrace090: 3:53pm On May 08, 2016
A massage to the poor, noted.
He acted well.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tinubu Endorsing Ngige For Anambra Governorship Election (Throwback Photo) / Dino Melaye's P.A Decamps To APC In Dramatic Fashion / Ekweremadu: What A Northern Nigerian Muslim Donor Would Have Done - Reno Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.