Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,326 members, 7,829,832 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:22 PM

Dino Melaye Carries Tray Of Groudnut On His Head,says He Was Once A Hawker (pic) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye Carries Tray Of Groudnut On His Head,says He Was Once A Hawker (pic) (55599 Views)

Micky Kazzim Carrying Items On His Head In Ogun (Photos) / Dino Melaye Carries Saraki Up, Moments After CCT Cleared His Charges / Buhari And The Big Tray Of Jollof Rice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye Carries Tray Of Groudnut On His Head,says He Was Once A Hawker (pic) by Orikinla(m): 4:52pm On May 08, 2016
I hawked oranges on a tray for my mom.
Re: Dino Melaye Carries Tray Of Groudnut On His Head,says He Was Once A Hawker (pic) by Myself2(m): 4:56pm On May 08, 2016
[size=14pt]Who Dino Melaye don help ??[/size]
Re: Dino Melaye Carries Tray Of Groudnut On His Head,says He Was Once A Hawker (pic) by Mbediogu(m): 5:04pm On May 08, 2016
PoliticalThuG:
Lol
Choi ! See as the thing fit am well well pass Senate status sef.
Re: Dino Melaye Carries Tray Of Groudnut On His Head,says He Was Once A Hawker (pic) by kwyllancy: 5:08pm On May 08, 2016
[/quote][quote author=itsdumebi post=45428411]Top Kogi politician and fast rising Godfather, Dino Melaye is spotted in the pic below carrying a tray of groundnuts on his head while his friend, Zakky Azzay watches. Dino claims he used to hawk in his youth.

Do you believe him?
http://dumebiifeanyi.com/dino-melaye-carries-tray-groundnuts-head-says-hawker/

All in the name of seeking attention. Nigerian politicians and clownish tendencies.
Re: Dino Melaye Carries Tray Of Groudnut On His Head,says He Was Once A Hawker (pic) by KingRex1(m): 5:10pm On May 08, 2016
greatgod2012:
This is what he's trying to say.......NEVER LET YOUR BACKGROUND PUT YOUR BACK ON THE GROUND.

Let's hold unto the message and not the messenger.
Well said
Re: Dino Melaye Carries Tray Of Groudnut On His Head,says He Was Once A Hawker (pic) by Mjshexy(f): 5:12pm On May 08, 2016
optional1:

Tor okun ooooooo.

Ekun sunday.
Okun ma, Aku sunday cheesy
Re: Dino Melaye Carries Tray Of Groudnut On His Head,says He Was Once A Hawker (pic) by optional1(f): 5:20pm On May 08, 2016
Mjshexy:
Okun ma, Aku sunday cheesy

eshe

wch part of d okun land r u frm.
Re: Dino Melaye Carries Tray Of Groudnut On His Head,says He Was Once A Hawker (pic) by ogoplus: 5:21pm On May 08, 2016
GJames:
This looks like a drama rehearsal

You are right....it's a scene recorded for one of the episodes of Zakky Azzay's TV series which tend to re-visit(re-enact) the humble beginnings of guests featured on the show.

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Carries Tray Of Groudnut On His Head,says He Was Once A Hawker (pic) by gomeks(m): 5:26pm On May 08, 2016
itsdumebi:
Top Kogi politician and fast rising Godfather, Dino Melaye is spotted in the pic below carrying a tray of groundnuts on his head while his friend, Zakky Azzay watches. Dino claims he used to hawk in his youth.

Do you believe him?

Dino, you are a disgrace to those that elected you. Dino the dumb
Re: Dino Melaye Carries Tray Of Groudnut On His Head,says He Was Once A Hawker (pic) by ogoplus: 5:27pm On May 08, 2016
Orikinla:
I hawked oranges on a tray for my mom.

That's the focus the the Zakky Azzay's TV show......

I wonder if Zakky Azzay has featured Tima hawking/selling plantain on his show
Re: Dino Melaye Carries Tray Of Groudnut On His Head,says He Was Once A Hawker (pic) by MICHEALADEX(m): 5:29pm On May 08, 2016
Working on your juju abi...abi nah hawking u take buy wetin u deh pose with for internet
kwyllancy:

All in the name of seeking attention. Nigerian politicians and clownish tendencies.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Carries Tray Of Groudnut On His Head,says He Was Once A Hawker (pic) by Proudlyngwa(m): 5:30pm On May 08, 2016
greatgod2012:
This is what he's trying to say.......NEVER LET YOUR BACKGROUND PUT YOUR BACK ON THE GROUND.

Let's hold unto the message and not the messenger.
Not when the message is a lie
Re: Dino Melaye Carries Tray Of Groudnut On His Head,says He Was Once A Hawker (pic) by teebillz: 5:37pm On May 08, 2016
May it come to pass in his life.
Re: Dino Melaye Carries Tray Of Groudnut On His Head,says He Was Once A Hawker (pic) by uchennaq(m): 5:38pm On May 08, 2016
Hmmmm.. Carry groundnut with a range beside him.. Is this Man foolish or what.

Re: Dino Melaye Carries Tray Of Groudnut On His Head,says He Was Once A Hawker (pic) by Esiturua(m): 5:39pm On May 08, 2016
I reject this because it seems as mockery to the poor
Re: Dino Melaye Carries Tray Of Groudnut On His Head,says He Was Once A Hawker (pic) by mamawin(f): 5:43pm On May 08, 2016
mikolo80:
then serious people should form Robin Hood., loot and share dividends.
you are so funny
Re: Dino Melaye Carries Tray Of Groudnut On His Head,says He Was Once A Hawker (pic) by tolexy123: 5:52pm On May 08, 2016
Thats part of his RITUAL SESSION. Buh y'all will joke it off I guess
Re: Dino Melaye Carries Tray Of Groudnut On His Head,says He Was Once A Hawker (pic) by mikolo80: 5:52pm On May 08, 2016
mamawin:
you are so funny
there's nothing funny about our country going up in flames. I'm very serious. I attend political meetings. very few graduates there. we need better leaders to show different way of doing it. not enough to complain. steal 100 use to get 1000 from bank. build low cost housing. supply materials gain 10% (100) back in your pocket with 1000 project fully implemented on ground. move to 1000 level of stealing rinse, repeat. once again we have been complaining for 60 years, who e epp ~?time to use the education our parents suffered to provide for us to solve our problems
Re: Dino Melaye Carries Tray Of Groudnut On His Head,says He Was Once A Hawker (pic) by ojay2053(m): 5:59pm On May 08, 2016
Weed grin, nothing but aboki Weed grin
Re: Dino Melaye Carries Tray Of Groudnut On His Head,says He Was Once A Hawker (pic) by anigold(m): 6:00pm On May 08, 2016
itsdumebi:
Top Kogi politician and fast rising Godfather, Dino Melaye is spotted in the pic below carrying a tray of groundnuts on his head while his friend, Zakky Azzay watches. Dino claims he used to hawk in his youth.

Do you believe him?

meanwhile cameramen full every where with security personnels,so its a useless publicity stunt done to mock the struggling masses..
Re: Dino Melaye Carries Tray Of Groudnut On His Head,says He Was Once A Hawker (pic) by Ninilowo(m): 6:01pm On May 08, 2016
The guy is Sick, very very sick
Re: Dino Melaye Carries Tray Of Groudnut On His Head,says He Was Once A Hawker (pic) by Francesp(m): 6:15pm On May 08, 2016
Deciever...
they deceive us to loot our money!!!
Re: Dino Melaye Carries Tray Of Groudnut On His Head,says He Was Once A Hawker (pic) by ameezy(m): 6:21pm On May 08, 2016
Mad pretender

Re: Dino Melaye Carries Tray Of Groudnut On His Head,says He Was Once A Hawker (pic) by politricks: 6:30pm On May 08, 2016
elopee3000:
his hawking while his range rover is by his side ogbeni tell us another story
Please read my post again and tell me where i supported his actions. Do you think i give a hoot about Dino?
Re: Dino Melaye Carries Tray Of Groudnut On His Head,says He Was Once A Hawker (pic) by ngmgeek(m): 6:43pm On May 08, 2016
mikolo80:
we're talking rice sharing you're speaking grammar

Then, go back to school and measure up. Not my fault if the 'grammar' is too much for you
Re: Dino Melaye Carries Tray Of Groudnut On His Head,says He Was Once A Hawker (pic) by mikolo80: 6:49pm On May 08, 2016
ngmgeek:

Then, go back to school and measure up. Not my fault if the 'grammar' is too much for you
ah sorry o Mr grandiloquent higi haga... Beeeeeet abeg answer me this... who grammar don epp win election.?
Re: Dino Melaye Carries Tray Of Groudnut On His Head,says He Was Once A Hawker (pic) by Maski87: 6:53pm On May 08, 2016
That range rover sports inthe back ground na who get am
Re: Dino Melaye Carries Tray Of Groudnut On His Head,says He Was Once A Hawker (pic) by ngmgeek(m): 7:08pm On May 08, 2016
mikolo80:
ah sorry o Mr grandiloquent higi haga... Beeeeeet abeg answer me this... who grammar don epp win election.?

Do I look like your dad or teacher? Stay off booze and weed ok. This is NL.
Re: Dino Melaye Carries Tray Of Groudnut On His Head,says He Was Once A Hawker (pic) by duality(m): 7:09pm On May 08, 2016
The man is just having fun. I see nothing wrong with that. Can he have fun again because he's a senator? Abeg free the guy.. IT'S wrong to transfer hate of Saraki to him.
Re: Dino Melaye Carries Tray Of Groudnut On His Head,says He Was Once A Hawker (pic) by sinceraconcept(m): 7:10pm On May 08, 2016
optional1:

eshe

wch part of d okun land r u frm.
Dey talk that your funny and local Kogi language there,okun or whatever you call it,are you not supposed to talk to your okun custodian to stop acting like a nonentity?
Re: Dino Melaye Carries Tray Of Groudnut On His Head,says He Was Once A Hawker (pic) by sinceraconcept(m): 7:12pm On May 08, 2016
duality:
The man is just having fun. I see nothing wrong with that. Can he have fun again because he's a senator? Abeg free the guy.. IT'S wrong to transfer hate of Saraki to him.
are you sure he's having fun? Dude is really selling groundnut to people. Look at the video
https://mobile.twitter.com/mustee_G/status/728988573802860545
Re: Dino Melaye Carries Tray Of Groudnut On His Head,says He Was Once A Hawker (pic) by mikolo80: 7:13pm On May 08, 2016
ngmgeek:

Do I look like your dad or teacher? Stay off booze and weed ok. This is NL.
in other words... you got nothing? as suspected. you think this is Nigerian university that you get high marks for blowing grammar. this is real life son. you either a solution or part of the problem

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Femi Fani Kayode Visits Sunday Igboho (Photos) / Why I Refused To Honour Efcc’s Invitation – Tompolo / Dino Melaye's P.A Decamps To APC In Dramatic Fashion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.