Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,325 members, 7,954,317 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:34 PM

ederityyyyy - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ederityyyyy (2388 Views)

Girls, How Easy Is It To Totally Love A Broke Guy? / 10 Ways Ladies Will Frustrate Your Life If You Are A Broke Guy / 10 Categories Of Nigerian Ladies You Should Not Woo If You Are A Broke Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: ederityyyyy by bakynes(m): 4:44pm On Nov 24, 2016
Thats the harsh reality in Nigeria when I lost my job too my gf gave me lots of attitude but now that am working again and doing a business for extra income she is now loyal but I just ignored it because I know 95 percent of women will do the same just like some guy mentioned above. I only forgave her but didn't forget because of her other good attributes.

That's why am doing the baby mama thing except I see a very God fearing woman that will be loyal in good times and bad times that's when I will consider marriage.
Re: ederityyyyy by Bizibi(m): 5:50pm On Nov 24, 2016
Aaaaarghmed:

I lost my job a year ago,things have being very hard for me…………am 26years old and I reside in Abuja In Apo, wumba village precisely. i know that as a broke guy in Abuja u are not permitted to fall in love because of the financial responsibility involved.i fell in love with an ibo lady ,her house is close to mine and we see most times .i really tried hard not to fall in love but I just couldn’t and she ended up being my girlfriend and we have being together for 6mnths.she promised to be with me through thick and thin and I believed.i do some little business sometimes that fetch little cash from time to time.my girlfriend does promo jobs which is not really constant and forthcoming most times.Things got very bad for her when she became jobless too, the little money I have in my account,I withdrew so that I cud provide for our feeding and other pertinent expenses,I really suffered because I was constantly providing for her meals for 2 mnths and it wasn’t easy.Her house rent is 30k and her landlord was on her neck,I had to withdraw my last 12k to pay her landlord pending when I could complete the balance,me and my girlfriend had an issue in the evening and she called me a fool,she is fond of insulting me,and I slapped her,I regret it because it is never right to hit a woman.i begged her for 5 days before she came back to me.i sent her a mail to apply for the post of a secretary and she got the job.i noticed some things in the relationship recently.
1 she no longer respects me,she talks to me anyhow because i dnt have a job
2 she insults me easily
3 she gets tired of me quickly
4 she ignores me most times
5 I believe she is fed up with me because she now has a job,she has quickly forgotten all the sacrifices i made for her even though i dont have a job
Just yesterday I went to her place,she complained to me that she cudnt wash her clothes and I asked her what was the reason,she said she cudnt get water to buy,,,,,I jokingly told her If its because of the GOTV and because there was light she cudnt wash,and she flared up telling me am not understanding and I shud leave her house,she shouted soooo much that I should leave her house.i left and when I got home she sent me a txt msg that we should give ourselves a break for a week.nairalanders I think she is fed up with me and I intend making the relationship die naturally,I dnt wana call or txt her again.i have always being strong emotionally and I can cope with or without her.pls advice.NOTE;I am 26 she is 21. am a graduate of accounting she is an ssce holder.
I will contact you next year.....
Re: ederityyyyy by Goyim: 6:35pm On Nov 24, 2016
achinaboy:
you are 26, and i am 40, just take this from me, 99.9 percent of women will do the same as that girl, i mean everything u explain about your situation and hers, the remaining one percent, is out there,but like a jackpot,,sooo, what you need now is money money money,, am not saying that she don't love you anymore, maybe she does love u still,but it requires age and life experience for a lady to treat you better in this kind of situation,goodluk

08 may 2016
i guess this was the period where romanceland had reasonable people in it.

(1) (2) (Reply)

First Kiss / Guyz Who Cannot Wash Their Babes Undies But They Can Give Her Cunnilingus. / Why Do Married Women Always Hit On Me And Never The Single Women?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.