Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,385 members, 7,954,559 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:13 PM

Oyedepo Kneeling Down Before Adeboye - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Oyedepo Kneeling Down Before Adeboye (64633 Views)

Paul Enenche 50th Birthday Celebration: More Photos Of Osinbajo, Oyedepo, Anyim / Daddy Freeze To Pastor Adeboye: "Pope Drinks Beer And Doesn't Pay Tithe" / Phillip Frimpong Proposed To Carrisa Sharon Oyakhilome By Kneeling Down For Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyedepo Kneeling Down Before Adeboye by paxonel(m): 10:10am On May 11, 2016
laikas:

mind ur tongue bro
Mind which tongue, must you kneel before people again? In this dispensation of every christian whom God has made priests though Christ?
What then do you need priests for again or kneeling before priests?
We'll, I'm not against kneeling before any priest, anybody can decide to do it but all I'm saying is, it is not necessary again this dispensation.
All our mates in developed nations are science and technology oriented, thinking of how to fly to the moon for one research or the other or thinking of how to solve economic problems, somebody is still kneeling before priests in Africa?
It was practiced in old testament cheesy cool
As christians in nigeria let's think of how to solve our national problems and not admiring people kneeling before priests.
If our national problems are solved, then we have all the time in the world kneeling down before even babalawos,if kneeling down is something to admire
Re: Oyedepo Kneeling Down Before Adeboye by orisa37: 11:56am On May 11, 2016
God is listening and watching them both.
Re: Oyedepo Kneeling Down Before Adeboye by emerged01(m): 12:31am On May 12, 2016
U
Nwunuken:
not it was papa idahosa that ordinated as a bishop

I don't argue because I'm sure of what I'm saying. Check the first picture

Re: Oyedepo Kneeling Down Before Adeboye by Kaldakinn: 12:32am On May 12, 2016
Oga pass oga
Re: Oyedepo Kneeling Down Before Adeboye by laikas: 2:51pm On May 13, 2016
paxonel:

Mind which tongue, must you kneel before people again? In this dispensation of every christian whom God has made priests though Christ?
What then do you need priests for again or kneeling before priests?
We'll, I'm not against kneeling before any priest, anybody can decide to do it but all I'm saying is, it is not necessary again this dispensation.
All our mates in developed nations are science and technology oriented, thinking of how to fly to the moon for one research or the other or thinking of how to solve economic problems, somebody is still kneeling before priests in Africa?
It was practiced in old testament cheesy cool
As christians in nigeria let's think of how to solve our national problems and not admiring people kneeling before priests.
If our national problems are solved, then we have all the time in the world kneeling down before even babalawos,if kneeling down is something to admire
so u wots on your mind rather than kneeling b4 a priest.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Exercising With His Church Members (Photos) / Cancelled Wedding In Bayelsa: Deeper Life Reacts After Suspending Couple / Bishop Oyedepo: Fulani Vagabonds, 2015 Error; Many Will Die, Go Blind, Crippled

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.