Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,215 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:18 AM

Oyedepo Kneeling Down Before Adeboye - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Oyedepo Kneeling Down Before Adeboye (64338 Views)

Paul Enenche 50th Birthday Celebration: More Photos Of Osinbajo, Oyedepo, Anyim / Daddy Freeze To Pastor Adeboye: "Pope Drinks Beer And Doesn't Pay Tithe" / Phillip Frimpong Proposed To Carrisa Sharon Oyakhilome By Kneeling Down For Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyedepo Kneeling Down Before Adeboye by oneolajire(m): 10:13am On May 09, 2016
See flow of anointing
Re: Oyedepo Kneeling Down Before Adeboye by dominion001(m): 10:17am On May 09, 2016
adenuga360:
Prophet get grade o...

God of Adeboye and Oyedepo combined, help every Nairalander and speedily answer our prayers
there's no need for combination. They have d same God, his Name is "I AM"
Re: Oyedepo Kneeling Down Before Adeboye by litetias(m): 10:22am On May 09, 2016
Kennedyiheme:
wow, they've all being praying sinve 1909...their country is still a 8th world country, nothing to write about, I get angry when I see youths and people sAying God help us, if their were half the number of churches as science instutes and research firms, nigeria would have being a better place

True talk bro. It's sad how religion has made fools of many Nigerians.
Re: Oyedepo Kneeling Down Before Adeboye by Nwunuken(m): 10:23am On May 09, 2016
emerged01:
He was the one that laid hand on him before he started his ministry. From day one of bishop ministry,pastor Adeboye has been his spiritual father.
not it was papa idahosa that ordinated as a bishop
Re: Oyedepo Kneeling Down Before Adeboye by femi4: 10:25am On May 09, 2016
adenuga360:
Prophet get grade o...

God of Adeboye and Oyedepo combined, help every Nairalander and speedily answer our prayers
That's unnecessary. I would rather mentioned God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob
Re: Oyedepo Kneeling Down Before Adeboye by litetias(m): 10:27am On May 09, 2016
greggng:

The most gullible people I ve seen in my life are the females. Easily brain washed by there so call man of God. Only God knows those that worship Him in truth and spirit

Bro the male youths of nowadays are becoming as gullible as well.

You can tell by their comments on any religious thread on NL.

With comments like "Touch not my anointed", " The God of Adeboye and Oyedepo combined" and so on.

Its sad really
Re: Oyedepo Kneeling Down Before Adeboye by mikeapollo: 10:32am On May 09, 2016
whiteeyes:
Exactly. That is why I'm uncomfortable with some MOG like T. B, Chris O. et al. Even from Biblical viewpoint, we see the obvious example of Elijah and Elisha. A spiritual Father mist be there to guide in spiritual matters.

You want the Bible to read what you and your Pharisees want to hear, right?
God does not have to use a godfather to anoint His prophet!
There are many prophets of God that were not anointed by any spiritual father. God is above the tradition that you set for yourselves.
Prophets like Moses, Jeremiah, Elijah, John The Baptist etc did not have a spiritual father, yet they were anointed and used mightily by God!
Who says Adeboye or any other pastor must approve or lay hands on someone else before God can anoint or use the person for His own glory?

In any case, the anointing on TB Joshua is much higher than what any human being can lay his hands on him for. His anointing is Heaven ordained....that is reason behind the mighty and unprecedented miracles, signs and wonders that have become the envy of your godfathers

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo Kneeling Down Before Adeboye by emmykpes(m): 11:07am On May 09, 2016
adenuga360:
Prophet get grade o...

Amen x a trillion times.
Re: Oyedepo Kneeling Down Before Adeboye by oluwafeolami(m): 11:14am On May 09, 2016
XXLDICK:
Scammer kneeling before his Godfather shocked shocked shocked

Receive sense
Re: Oyedepo Kneeling Down Before Adeboye by teevodaprinz(m): 11:27am On May 09, 2016
adenuga360:
Prophet get grade o...

AMEN IN JESUS NAME AMEN
Re: Oyedepo Kneeling Down Before Adeboye by greggng: 11:28am On May 09, 2016
litetias:

Bro the male youths of nowadays are becoming as gullible as well.

You can tell by their comments on any religious thread on NL.

With comments like "Touch not my anointed", " The God of Adeboye and Oyedepo combined" and so on.

Its sad really

It doesnot bother me cos I will die a catholic
Re: Oyedepo Kneeling Down Before Adeboye by Nobody: 11:28am On May 09, 2016
greggng:
Gullible Nigerians are u sure this people are serving the real God?
only GOD can tell us that... For now, let's just keep out mouth shut and carry on!!!
Re: Oyedepo Kneeling Down Before Adeboye by litetias(m): 11:33am On May 09, 2016
greggng:

It doesnot bother me cos I will die a catholic

Glory to Jesus!
Re: Oyedepo Kneeling Down Before Adeboye by greggng: 11:37am On May 09, 2016
litetias:

Glory to Jesus!

Honor to mary
Re: Oyedepo Kneeling Down Before Adeboye by frubben(m): 12:06pm On May 09, 2016
mamaafrik:
drop dat feeding bottle and grow up,protocol,It'z a prayer session,even if itz a poor kid leading a prayer session like that the President'll surely have done dat,God ways are not our ways.

Wats dis zombie saying.
Re: Oyedepo Kneeling Down Before Adeboye by VickyRotex(f): 1:10pm On May 09, 2016
Bishops10:

So Adeboye is now God

Reason well na. I'm saying he dint kneel before Adeboye, but before God. The fact that he's in front of Adeboye, doesnt mean he knelt because of him.
Re: Oyedepo Kneeling Down Before Adeboye by haryomikun(m): 1:44pm On May 09, 2016
kellyboo:

Are u a FOOL?
Ask your pastor that bro
Re: Oyedepo Kneeling Down Before Adeboye by haryomikun(m): 1:46pm On May 09, 2016
etim20:
We don't worship d same God cause God isn't the author of confusion.
Jesus!!!!!!! Did you really say that? shocked
If there really is a heaven my man, be rest assured u can't make it. Its not a curse
Re: Oyedepo Kneeling Down Before Adeboye by MrImole: 1:59pm On May 09, 2016
adenuga360:
Prophet get grade o...

Amen in Jesus name.
Re: Oyedepo Kneeling Down Before Adeboye by XXLDICK(m): 2:09pm On May 09, 2016
temmiedebbie:

Has he scammed u before? Don't just type whatever comes to your mind!
Nope, I'm too wise to be scammed tongue tongue tongue, he scammed your likes grin grin grin
Re: Oyedepo Kneeling Down Before Adeboye by XXLDICK(m): 2:18pm On May 09, 2016
omotonyx:
Ode(fool)
Shey èlé yí yà wéré ní
Shey mo bá ẹ soro
Olórí burúkú grin grin grin
Re: Oyedepo Kneeling Down Before Adeboye by Image123(m): 2:29pm On May 09, 2016
Ooni:
We christians are minority here in osun.
Oyedepo, Adeboye, and Kumuyi abandoned our state and are taking their message to ibos who are 98% christians.

Is it because ibos have more money than we yorubas?.
Pls if they are genuine i want them to come to osun and spread the gospel cos ifa worshipers and moslems make up 75% of osunites

It is every believer's duty to preach and spread the gospel, not the job of three men who i am certain have many churches and membership in the same Osun. Do your part, God is not for any tribe.
Re: Oyedepo Kneeling Down Before Adeboye by EMMNIG: 2:39pm On May 09, 2016
adenuga360:
Prophet get grade o...

AMEN
Re: Oyedepo Kneeling Down Before Adeboye by analice107: 2:40pm On May 09, 2016
Ucheosefoh:
Religious folks will never cease to amaze me
Let the irreligious folks cease from being amazed by the religious folks. We the religious don't get amazed by your irreligiosity. This is us doing out thing, so pls
NEXT!!!!
Re: Oyedepo Kneeling Down Before Adeboye by Ucheosefoh(m): 2:49pm On May 09, 2016
analice107:

Let the irreligious folks cease from being amazed by the religious folks. We the religious don't get amazed by your irreligiosity. This is us doing out thing, so pls
NEXT!!!!
Busybody did I quote you? So stay out of my mention and concentrate on your religious thing
Re: Oyedepo Kneeling Down Before Adeboye by Nobody: 3:11pm On May 09, 2016
Emmysteve:
He knelt down before God not Adeboye

Na wa for you sha, you are seeing the pic, he knelt before him and you're still saying he knelt before God not Adeboye hmm!!

Personally, the private uni and the jets and other investments are not Christlike... Until they emulate Jesus Christ and lead by example, I wouldnt take them serious. Jesus lead a selfless life and asked us his followers to do same.
Re: Oyedepo Kneeling Down Before Adeboye by omotonyx(f): 3:40pm On May 09, 2016
XXLDICK:

Shey èlé yí yà wéré ní
Shey mo bá ẹ soro
Olórí burúkú grin grin grin
won ya were ni iran yin. Ur name really shows ur type calling God's Prophet names shows u're cursed.
Re: Oyedepo Kneeling Down Before Adeboye by analice107: 3:52pm On May 09, 2016
XXLDICK:
Scammer kneeling before his Godfather shocked shocked shocked

E Pain you
Re: Oyedepo Kneeling Down Before Adeboye by analice107: 4:01pm On May 09, 2016
[quote author=Ucheosefoh post=45460228]Busybody did I quote you? So stay out of my mention and concentrate on your religious thing[/quote
You don't need to quote me directly, when you put your mouth in the religious matters which happened to be my Spiritual father, you mentioned me indirectly. So, i will say it again, Mr Irreligious, cease from being amazed at our affairs. Am never amazed at how the irreligious, decides to marry man to man and woman to woman, that's your business. So move along child.
Re: Oyedepo Kneeling Down Before Adeboye by Ucheosefoh(m): 4:16pm On May 09, 2016
[quote author=analice107 post=45462381][/quote]Religious father my foot you guys will keep on deceiving yourselves while they buy more private jets with your tithes. See the way you guys are praising them and proclaiming as even no be the same God una de worship. Where is thou common sense you religious folks
Re: Oyedepo Kneeling Down Before Adeboye by fejicruz(m): 4:21pm On May 09, 2016
You've veered of course.
Ooni:
no wonder they call us hypocrites
we only give others what we reject
Re: Oyedepo Kneeling Down Before Adeboye by analice107: 4:32pm On May 09, 2016
Ucheosefoh:
Religious father my foot you guys will keep on deceiving yourselves while they buy more private jets with your tithes. See the way you guys are praising them and proclaiming as even no be the same God una de worship. Where is thou common sense you religious folks
Lower your voice, don't let anyone hear you. Tell me you secretly wish one of them were your relative.
Tell the truth and shame the devil.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Enenche’s Daughter, Deborah & Sam Release Pre-Wedding Photos / Bishop Tom Samson And His Hummer Limousine Spotted In Lagos / “Kingdom Of Heaven On Earth" Lagos Church Members Believe The Pastor Is Jesus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.