Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,744 members, 7,827,752 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:19 PM

Oyedepo Kneeling Down Before Adeboye - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Oyedepo Kneeling Down Before Adeboye (64405 Views)

Paul Enenche 50th Birthday Celebration: More Photos Of Osinbajo, Oyedepo, Anyim / Daddy Freeze To Pastor Adeboye: "Pope Drinks Beer And Doesn't Pay Tithe" / Phillip Frimpong Proposed To Carrisa Sharon Oyakhilome By Kneeling Down For Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyedepo Kneeling Down Before Adeboye by Bishops10(m): 4:34pm On May 09, 2016
VickyRotex:

Reason well na. I'm saying he dint kneel before Adeboye, but before God. The fact that he's in front of Adeboye, doesnt mean he knelt because of him.
OK,now I grab
Re: Oyedepo Kneeling Down Before Adeboye by Ucheosefoh(m): 4:50pm On May 09, 2016
analice107:

Lower your voice, don't let anyone hear you. Tell me you secretly wish one of them were your relative.
Tell the truth and shame the devil.
I believe in my ability to succeed not attaching myself with anybody's success and wealth that is why i am not an ass licker
Re: Oyedepo Kneeling Down Before Adeboye by Emmex0804(m): 5:37pm On May 09, 2016
adenuga360:
Prophet get grade o...

God of Adeboye and Oyedepo combined, help every Nairalander and speedily answer our prayers

Amen IJN
Re: Oyedepo Kneeling Down Before Adeboye by mamaafrik(m): 6:14pm On May 09, 2016
frubben:

Wats dis zombie saying.
those dealing with you have employed John Rambo to their side,it'z now a real,tough one 4 you.
Re: Oyedepo Kneeling Down Before Adeboye by analice107: 7:38pm On May 09, 2016
Ucheosefoh:
I believe in my ability to succeed not attaching myself with anybody's success and wealth that is why i am not an ass licker
Okay Mr Self made man. All am saying is that you stop being amazed at our stupidity, it makes you look stupid.

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo Kneeling Down Before Adeboye by analice107: 7:38pm On May 09, 2016
Ucheosefoh:
Okay Mr Self made man. All am saying is that you stop being amazed at our stupidity, it makes you stupid.
Re: Oyedepo Kneeling Down Before Adeboye by Ranchhoddas: 7:43pm On May 09, 2016
[quote author=analice107 post=45462381][/quote]Which one of them is your father?
Re: Oyedepo Kneeling Down Before Adeboye by Ucheosefoh(m): 7:45pm On May 09, 2016
analice107:

Okay Mr Self made man. All am saying is that you stop being amazed at our stupidity, it makes you stupid.
Any proclamation about anybody's God rather than God is a silly act and also amazing how people sold their common sense for religious sentiment.
Re: Oyedepo Kneeling Down Before Adeboye by analice107: 8:14pm On May 09, 2016
Ucheosefoh:
Any proclamation about anybody's God rather than God is a silly act and also amazing how people sold their common sense for religious sentiment.
Cant you just move on, Mr Irreligious Man? Why are you so pained?
Re: Oyedepo Kneeling Down Before Adeboye by analice107: 8:15pm On May 09, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
Which one of them is your father?
And that is your business how?
Re: Oyedepo Kneeling Down Before Adeboye by Ucheosefoh(m): 8:42pm On May 09, 2016
analice107:

I should be asking you same question I made a comment wey no concern you but you carry your busybody enter my matter. I think you should be the one to move on and learn how to mind your business especially when somebody did not mention you.
Re: Oyedepo Kneeling Down Before Adeboye by Ranchhoddas: 9:42pm On May 09, 2016
analice107:

And that is your business how?
Ah ahn...don't be too aggressive na.Just curious.Be like Jesus.
Re: Oyedepo Kneeling Down Before Adeboye by eplanning: 9:42pm On May 09, 2016
whiteeyes:
Exactly. That is why I'm uncomfortable with some MOG like T. B, Chris O. et al. Even from Biblical viewpoint, we see the obvious example of Elijah and Elisha. A spiritual Father mist be there to guide in spiritual matters.

So because TB Joshua and Chris Oyakhilome did not show you pics, you think they weren't raised? Both men are prophets called and anointed by God himself.

Men and women of God prophesied the birth of Rev Dr. Chris Oyakhilome. Same with TB Joshua.

Nevertheless, I believe in the doctrine of laying on of hands and Apostolic succession but the decision is God's to make as to how he raises his men.

TB Joshua was raised an Anglican by godly christians; doesn't have your big time PFN pastors as referees.

Dr Oyakhilome's grandfather had 4 brothers, one of them was the founder of Assemblies of God Nigeria. So he was raised by Pastors and leaders of Assemblies of God, many of whom were relatives.

He later worked closely with the late Archbishop
B. Idahosa at the Church of God mission as a youth.

While pastoring the Christ Embassy church in Lagos, the Arch bishop sent for Pastor Chris, showed him some important things, then laid hands on him and spoke some very important words. About 2 months later, the Archbishop went to be with the Lord. See Pastor Chris talk about this encounter here: http://ceflix.org/videos/watch/1380

So my dear, that your PFN is not God.

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo Kneeling Down Before Adeboye by analice107: 10:04pm On May 09, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
Ah ahn...don't be too aggressive na.Just curious.Be like Jesus.
That's my business. An atheist has no business in my family matter.

2 Likes

Re: Oyedepo Kneeling Down Before Adeboye by analice107: 10:06pm On May 09, 2016
Ucheosefoh:
I should be asking you same question I made a comment wey no concern you but you carry your busybody enter my matter. I think you should be the one to move on and learn how to mind your business especially when somebody did not mention you.
okay.
Re: Oyedepo Kneeling Down Before Adeboye by Ranchhoddas: 10:19pm On May 09, 2016
analice107:

That's my business. An atheist has no business in my family matter.
Ah ahn...the way you rush to label people atheists eh,one would think that you are trying to break free from christianity.As Plaetton would say-'trying to unleash your inner atheist'.Be honest, is there any truth in what I have just said?
Re: Oyedepo Kneeling Down Before Adeboye by analice107: 10:51pm On May 09, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
Ah ahn...the way you rush to label people atheists eh,one would think that you are trying to break free from christianity.As Plaetton would say-'trying to unleash your inner atheist'.Be honest, is there any truth in what I have just said?
Lolz, Pleatton is not even an atheist. he is confused. Today he claims atheism, tomorrow he worships one deity. Pulisssss.
I have been around here awhile, and have been following Monikers up. i didn't guess your atheism. I seriously don't care who you are. You chose to be it, so good luck.
Re: Oyedepo Kneeling Down Before Adeboye by Ranchhoddas: 10:56pm On May 09, 2016
analice107:

Lolz, Pleatton is not even an atheist. he is confused. Today he claims atheism, tomorrow he worships one deity. Pulisssss.
I have been around here awhile, and have been following Monikers up. i didn't guess your atheism. I seriously don't care who you are. You chose to be it, so good luck.
Typical.Once your mind is made up, you do not see reason.Goodluck to you too.
Re: Oyedepo Kneeling Down Before Adeboye by analice107: 11:28pm On May 09, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
Typical.Once your mind is made up, you do not see reason.Goodluck to you too.
Yea.
Re: Oyedepo Kneeling Down Before Adeboye by orunto27: 12:06pm On May 10, 2016
He is praying to God and not to Adeboye.
Re: Oyedepo Kneeling Down Before Adeboye by Empredboy(m): 12:33pm On May 10, 2016
adenuga360:
Prophet get grade o...

God of Adeboye and Oyedepo combined, help every Nairalander and speedily answer our prayers
so adeboye's God is different from oyedepo's God and their God are different from yours? Nawa ooooo
Re: Oyedepo Kneeling Down Before Adeboye by paxonel(m): 2:05pm On May 10, 2016
One day, God go soon kneel before these adeboye and oyedepo grin grin
Re: Oyedepo Kneeling Down Before Adeboye by TooLateToFail(f): 2:32pm On May 10, 2016
adenuga360:
Prophet get grade o...

Ameen oooooh
Re: Oyedepo Kneeling Down Before Adeboye by Allioluwasegun(m): 3:13pm On May 10, 2016
The Almighty God is still in control.
Re: Oyedepo Kneeling Down Before Adeboye by neocortex: 5:20pm On May 10, 2016
Ooni:
We christians are minority here in osun.
Oyedepo, Adeboye, and Kumuyi abandoned our state and are taking their message to ibos who are 98% christians.

Is it because ibos have more money than we yorubas?.
Pls if they are genuine i want them to come to osun and spread the gospel cos ifa worshipers and moslems make up 75% of osunites

Why are you always like this ?
Re: Oyedepo Kneeling Down Before Adeboye by neocortex: 5:23pm On May 10, 2016
oweman:

Is being a moslem or whatever now a crime

I think oshun people are neither Christians or moslims they believe so much in fetish always boasting of juju.

And what do you believe in ?
White man's slave
Re: Oyedepo Kneeling Down Before Adeboye by laikas: 8:21pm On May 10, 2016
Ucheosefoh:
Religious folks will never cease to amaze me
amaze u in wot way, abeg if u dnt have anytin beta 2 say kip quite.
Re: Oyedepo Kneeling Down Before Adeboye by laikas: 8:24pm On May 10, 2016
analice107:

Okay Mr Self made man. All am saying is that you stop being amazed at our stupidity, it makes you look stupid.
abeg help me telam ooo
Re: Oyedepo Kneeling Down Before Adeboye by laikas: 8:26pm On May 10, 2016
analice107:
abeg help me ask am
Re: Oyedepo Kneeling Down Before Adeboye by laikas: 8:29pm On May 10, 2016
Ucheosefoh:
u mentioned him,all religious pple whn u said we amaze u.
Re: Oyedepo Kneeling Down Before Adeboye by laikas: 8:34pm On May 10, 2016
paxonel:
One day, God go soon kneel before these adeboye and oyedepo grin grin
mind ur tongue bro
Re: Oyedepo Kneeling Down Before Adeboye by analice107: 9:24pm On May 10, 2016
laikas:
abeg help me ask am
When dumb stuff concerns Smart people, to me is double dumbness.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Exercising With His Church Members (Photos) / Enenche’s Daughter, Deborah & Sam Release Pre-Wedding Photos / Women Who Swallow Semen Are Cannibals - Pastor Olukoya Of MFM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.