Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,671 members, 7,809,540 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:02 AM

Oyedepo Kneeling Down Before Adeboye - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Oyedepo Kneeling Down Before Adeboye (64332 Views)

Paul Enenche 50th Birthday Celebration: More Photos Of Osinbajo, Oyedepo, Anyim / Daddy Freeze To Pastor Adeboye: "Pope Drinks Beer And Doesn't Pay Tithe" / Phillip Frimpong Proposed To Carrisa Sharon Oyakhilome By Kneeling Down For Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyedepo Kneeling Down Before Adeboye by Abalado(f): 12:14am On May 09, 2016
God of Adeboye dat never fails,pls do a great tin in my life b4 d month ends in jesus name.amen

2 Likes

Re: Oyedepo Kneeling Down Before Adeboye by oweman: 12:23am On May 09, 2016
Ooni:
We christians are minority here in osun.
Oyedepo, Adeboye, and Kumuyi abandoned our state and are taking their message to ibos who are 98% christians.

Is it because ibos have more money than we yorubas?.
Pls if they are genuine i want them to come to osun and spread the gospel cos ifa worshipers and moslems make up 75% of osunites

Is being a moslem or whatever now a crime

I think oshun people are neither Christians or moslims they believe so much in fetish always boasting of juju.
Re: Oyedepo Kneeling Down Before Adeboye by haryomikun(m): 12:42am On May 09, 2016
ChappyChase:

Oga na one God,,,
God bless you!!! I just dey look the guy. I wan press reply before but I reason say na waste of data

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo Kneeling Down Before Adeboye by haryomikun(m): 12:43am On May 09, 2016
Ooni:
Oyedepo, Adeboye, and Kumuyi abandoned our state and are taking their message to ibos who are 98% christians.

Pls if they are genuine i want them to come to osun and spread the gospel cos ifa worshipers and moslems make up 75% of osunites
We all serve the same God dude.... So what u mean to say is the God of the Muslims and ifa worshippers is different from the God of the Christians??
Re: Oyedepo Kneeling Down Before Adeboye by Appareil(m): 12:51am On May 09, 2016
adenuga360:
Prophet get grade o...

God of Adeboye and Oyedepo combined, help every Nairalander and speedily answer our prayers
Amen o!
Re: Oyedepo Kneeling Down Before Adeboye by GentlemanUnltd: 1:03am On May 09, 2016
chudidonas:
And you wonder why the man is forever great. Never forget your root
I call it REDEEMER instead.
it could be your father
your mother
your sister
your brother
a family member
a friend, etc
but, never you forget your redeemer.
the day you forget your redeemer, that is the day you start going down to the grass.

I KNOW MY REDEEMER LIVETH!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyedepo Kneeling Down Before Adeboye by datigbogirl: 1:08am On May 09, 2016
Ooni:

Lolz

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo Kneeling Down Before Adeboye by ridwanayo(m): 1:09am On May 09, 2016
Ooni:

Ipad yeut must u turn this Godly thread to a tribal bashing thread,una no dy shame

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oyedepo Kneeling Down Before Adeboye by successsurvivor(m): 1:14am On May 09, 2016
adenuga360:
Prophet get grade o...

God of Adeboye and Oyedepo combined, help every Nairalander and speedily answer our prayers
. Amen and amen, I Receive it.
Re: Oyedepo Kneeling Down Before Adeboye by imohrol(m): 1:22am On May 09, 2016
God of Adeboye and Oyedepo combined, help every Nairalander and speedily answer our prayers... ..AMEN AMEN AND AMEN...

2 Likes

Re: Oyedepo Kneeling Down Before Adeboye by shamecurls(m): 1:44am On May 09, 2016
Scam

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo Kneeling Down Before Adeboye by demzylahot(m): 1:55am On May 09, 2016
adenuga360:
Prophet get grade o...

Amen o
Re: Oyedepo Kneeling Down Before Adeboye by ShegsDayo(m): 1:58am On May 09, 2016
Ooni:

Its always good to understand that prophets are spiritual territorial commanders. So these men you mentioned are commanders of an international community; as such will be prophets on transit in the state. Osun has its share of prophets who are predominantly in charge of that territory: e.g The late Baba Obadare.

My question is like that of Jesus Christ to the Jews; you had (have) your prophets what did you do with their message. And if you think this men need to come to Osun before people give their lives to Christ then, with all the respect i can mutter, it means you dont know what your task as a christian.

You are a prophet as well. 'you are ordained kings and priests'

2 Likes

Re: Oyedepo Kneeling Down Before Adeboye by preselect(m): 2:38am On May 09, 2016
Ooni:

[size=18pt]there is something i wanted to post. . . . but I say make I respect myself, bc of God, . . . . . . . but let me ask o, I was hoping that with all the power and mighty miracle workers all over the country.. . . . . some wonder prayers should have eradicated boko haram, fulani herdsmen murderers and all the nameless kidnapping groups in the land, what''s going on? are they not praying for safety in nigeria or are their prayers not powerful enough?

i'm just asking. . . . . any spiritually endowed person can and indeed should answer.[/size]
#ReligiousityIsNotChristianity

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyedepo Kneeling Down Before Adeboye by Alal(m): 2:43am On May 09, 2016
adenuga360:
Prophet get grade o...

Amen
Re: Oyedepo Kneeling Down Before Adeboye by Compliance(m): 3:18am On May 09, 2016
Ooni:

Your assertion is false, you mean we have 25% Christians in osun? That's a terrible lie! Let them come o, but you don't have hpye unduly.
Re: Oyedepo Kneeling Down Before Adeboye by Sirolad(m): 4:15am On May 09, 2016
adenuga360:
Prophet get grade o...

How many gods be dat?

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo Kneeling Down Before Adeboye by Kennedyiheme: 4:17am On May 09, 2016
adenuga360:
Prophet get grade o...

wow, they've all being praying sinve 1909...their country is still a 8th world country, nothing to write about, I get angry when I see youths and people sAying God help us, if their were half the number of churches as science instutes and research firms, nigeria would have being a better place

4 Likes

Re: Oyedepo Kneeling Down Before Adeboye by whiteeyes: 4:19am On May 09, 2016
emerged01:
He was the one that laid hand on him before he started his ministry. From day one of bishop ministry,pastor Adeboye has been his spiritual father.
Exactly. That is why I'm uncomfortable with some MOG like T. B, Chris O. et al. Even from Biblical viewpoint, we see the obvious example of Elijah and Elisha. A spiritual Father mist be there to guide in spiritual matters.
Re: Oyedepo Kneeling Down Before Adeboye by Lucasbalo(m): 4:36am On May 09, 2016
Kennedyiheme:
wow, they've all being praying sinve 1909...their country is still a 8th world country, nothing to write about, I get angry when I see youths and people sAying God help us, if their were half the number of churches as science instutes and research firms, nigeria would have being a better place
Gbam. Nigerians with misplaced priority. You wonder why the country is stuck at the bottom of the barrel in the comity of nations.

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo Kneeling Down Before Adeboye by Burgerlomo: 5:00am On May 09, 2016
adenuga360:
Prophet get grade o...

Amin Jesu
Re: Oyedepo Kneeling Down Before Adeboye by NwaliE01: 5:03am On May 09, 2016
Lovelynature:
God bless my bishop and father in the Lord
God bless the man on whose wings I fly so high. God bless my Papas in the lord!!!
Re: Oyedepo Kneeling Down Before Adeboye by Texco10(m): 5:31am On May 09, 2016
Okanokan:

Amen!!!
Amen
Re: Oyedepo Kneeling Down Before Adeboye by rosyandchic(f): 5:40am On May 09, 2016
humility, one of the fruits of the holy spirit. well done our papa and grand papa.
Re: Oyedepo Kneeling Down Before Adeboye by Ericardo7(m): 6:00am On May 09, 2016
adenuga360:
Prophet get grade o...

AMEN
Re: Oyedepo Kneeling Down Before Adeboye by lawaljuliuss(m): 6:04am On May 09, 2016
preselect:

[size=18pt]there is something i wanted to post. . . . but I say make I respect myself, bc of God, . . . . . . . but let me ask o, I was hoping that with all the power and mighty miracle workers all over the country.. . . . . some wonder prayers should have eradicated boko haram, fulani herdsmen murderers and all the nameless kidnapping groups in the land, what''s going on? are they not praying for safety in nigeria or are their prayers not powerful enough?

i'm just asking. . . . . any spiritually endowed person can and indeed should answer.[/size]
#ReligiousityIsNotChristianity
the reason is because no amount of prayers can stop the fulfilment of the end time prophecies. God bles u

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo Kneeling Down Before Adeboye by Ooni: 6:05am On May 09, 2016
ridwanayo:

Ipad yeut must u turn this Godly thread to a tribal bashing thread,una no dy shame
o! You call it tribal bashing

You want us to die of Unglodliness in Osun. Islam is over running our state and our men of God are chasing shadows. If money is not their motive, they should start from here 'cos i know we yorubas are our brothers keepers.
Re: Oyedepo Kneeling Down Before Adeboye by memory123(m): 6:11am On May 09, 2016
Every great man has another great man in which he pays loyalty to. God bless d both of u.
Re: Oyedepo Kneeling Down Before Adeboye by Nobody: 6:14am On May 09, 2016
End time Christians everywhere
Re: Oyedepo Kneeling Down Before Adeboye by fejicruz(m): 6:28am On May 09, 2016
Idahosa & Adeboye both laid hands on him separately.

obibob2020:
Who said so ? It was Idahosa dat laid hands on b4 he started his ministry
Re: Oyedepo Kneeling Down Before Adeboye by kevoh(m): 6:31am On May 09, 2016
Yawwwwwnnnn undecided Lalasticlala and other mods, please give us educative and worthy news this Monday morning! Don't clog frontpage with meaningless threads like this one.

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo Kneeling Down Before Adeboye by tivta(m): 6:34am On May 09, 2016
Ooni:

For real? Interesting, unfortunately for them most igbos are Catholics...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Enenche’s Daughter, Deborah & Sam Release Pre-Wedding Photos / Bishop Tom Samson And His Hummer Limousine Spotted In Lagos / “Kingdom Of Heaven On Earth" Lagos Church Members Believe The Pastor Is Jesus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.