Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,430 members, 7,836,729 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:59 AM

Lack Of Mutual Respect Amongst Friends And Lovers....early Signs Of Future Abuse - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lack Of Mutual Respect Amongst Friends And Lovers....early Signs Of Future Abuse (992 Views)

See Photos Of Wizkid’s 1st And 2nd Baby Mama Develop Bond Of Mutual Affection / 'Lack Of Sex Will Make You Mad' - Nigerian "Slay Queen" / 120-Year-Old Hindu Virgin Who Claims He’s Lived This Long Because Of Lack Of Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lack Of Mutual Respect Amongst Friends And Lovers....early Signs Of Future Abuse by Eddygourdo(m): 6:57pm On May 08, 2016
I have a philosophy to serve it as it was served to me, to never turn the other cheek. An eye for an eye. And of course we all know that sooner than later all the people in my world will soon become blind. The begining point of every evil and abuse stems from a lack of respect of one another.

In soccer, mutual respect for one another is preached to the high heavens but yet this key trait isn't mentioned in everyday life nor relationships. Mutual respect for the rights of one another, for the feelings of one another, for the well being of the life and property of one another. Mutual respect for the opinions and beliefs of one another.

Love others as you love urself, treat others as you want to be treated, this mutual respect shouldd be independent of sex, age, tribe, religion , sexxual orientation and beliefs. Mutual respect is a major requirement for any sane clime and the absence of it creates chaos.

A lack of mutual respect amongst couple creates unfaithfulness, untrustworthyness, lack of spousal appreciation and overall sadness. Men must respect the identity , beliefs , strengths and wweaknesses of women, irrespective of physical looks, marital status , education etc. Women must respect the identity, beliefs , strengths and weaknesses of men irrespective of fianancial status , physical looks, education etc. In general we must have resppect for ourselves and for constituted authority. Let's all start making respect a part and parcel of our everyday lives. You cannot genuinely be you brother's keeper without learning to respect him despite his similarities and differences from you.

#irespectyou
#eddygourdo

1 Like

Re: Lack Of Mutual Respect Amongst Friends And Lovers....early Signs Of Future Abuse by Nobody: 6:59pm On May 08, 2016
Nice write up....cheesy

1 Like

Re: Lack Of Mutual Respect Amongst Friends And Lovers....early Signs Of Future Abuse by greatgod2012(f): 7:28pm On May 08, 2016
Respect beget respect!
Actions and reactions are equal and opposite!

Anyone who loves someone will respect such a person, you can't claim to love me, yet, disrespect me, it doesn't just add up!
Once I start noticing some signs of disrespect from anyone, I start adding up two plus two to make four as to why I could deserve such, after checking myself thoroughly, and I discover that its not caused from my own end, I start withdrawing. However if it's because of my action, I quickly apologize. That's my own!

2 Likes

Re: Lack Of Mutual Respect Amongst Friends And Lovers....early Signs Of Future Abuse by greatgod2012(f): 7:35pm On May 08, 2016
As a lover, if you want to know how much your lover loves you, then, observe how much he/she respect you!

As a married, if you want to know if your spouse really love you, observe how much he/she respect you.

Any relationship void of MUTUAL RESPECT is bound to be abusive, if not now, definitely, later.

May God help us all.

2 Likes

Re: Lack Of Mutual Respect Amongst Friends And Lovers....early Signs Of Future Abuse by talk2alabama: 7:46pm On May 08, 2016
People be talkn abt respect.. I laff at dem

How many of u greet ur elders here..
Re: Lack Of Mutual Respect Amongst Friends And Lovers....early Signs Of Future Abuse by jamex93(m): 7:58pm On May 08, 2016
cool

(1) (Reply)

When u Spend The Money For TV Stand On Beer And Your Wife Is A Military Officer / Yoruba Pple Know How To Respect One Another But Is This A Sign Of Respect? / Before She Accepts Your Love Proposal, She Asks You To Do This!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.