Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,252 members, 7,818,873 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:59 AM

See Photos Of Wizkid’s 1st And 2nd Baby Mama Develop Bond Of Mutual Affection - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See Photos Of Wizkid’s 1st And 2nd Baby Mama Develop Bond Of Mutual Affection (599 Views)

Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Baby Mama. See Their Daughter's Reaction / Baby Daddy & His 2 Friends Sleep With His Baby Mama After She Got Drunk And High / Freeman Obg Owoboy Sleeps On Money: Needs A Baby Mama, Will Pay Her N5 Million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Photos Of Wizkid’s 1st And 2nd Baby Mama Develop Bond Of Mutual Affection by nigeriapenmedia: 9:54pm On Jul 18, 2018

Starboy Wizkid’s first and second baby mamas Shola Ogudu and Binta Diallo are getting along just fine.

Binta joined Shola two months ago when she called out Wizkid for being a dead beat dad, by also calling him out and revealed he has been neglecting her son.

It appears the ladies are now getting along, as they have been dropping lovely comments and emojis on each others photos. See below…

See More Affection Photos Below...

Source: https://www.nigeriapen.com.ng/awww-wizkids-1st-and-2nd-baby-mama-develop-bond-of-mutual-affection/

Lalasticlala
Re: See Photos Of Wizkid’s 1st And 2nd Baby Mama Develop Bond Of Mutual Affection by nigeriapenmedia: 9:55pm On Jul 18, 2018
Re: See Photos Of Wizkid’s 1st And 2nd Baby Mama Develop Bond Of Mutual Affection by udoka55555: 9:56pm On Jul 18, 2018
ok
Re: See Photos Of Wizkid’s 1st And 2nd Baby Mama Develop Bond Of Mutual Affection by Adeade11: 10:28pm On Jul 18, 2018
Ok

(1) (Reply)

My Mother Is A B*tch!..she Betrayed My Father & Wants To Control Me / Criteria For Marriage? / Can Masturbation And Sexual Abstinence Improve Mental And Cognitive Ability???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.