Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,615 members, 7,823,688 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:23 PM

Why Does Everyone Hate Strahovski1? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Does Everyone Hate Strahovski1? (5489 Views)

Why Does Everyone Hate Air Force 1 / Why Does Everyone Hate Me? / Why Does Everyone Think Am A Virgin(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Does Everyone Hate Strahovski1? by Nobody: 10:46am On May 09, 2016
Miggs:

what makes you believe strahovski1 is racist?he only posts critical comments about nigeria and nigerian MEN and women inorder to get a reaction from nigerians because he must have noticed how overly-sensitive nigerians are to criticism.
many of his critical posts about nigeria and nigerians are true so why should I be bothered?afterall,india also has its own problems too.if he really hated nigeria and nigerians,he wouldn't be on a nigerian website.
you want to encounter hardcore racists on the net?visit websites like "stormfront.com" and "chimps out.com" and view what is being said about black people in general and nigerians sometimes
your comment about women disliking racists also doesn't hold water.afterall,many women in the US and southern africa(namibia,rhodesia now zimbabawe and south africa) had children for white racial segregationists and pro-apartheid advocates
Let me even go further and state the names of convicted mass murderers and serial killers such as;jeffrey dahmer,richard chase,charles manson,anders breivik,ted bundy and david berkowitz who received and still receive tons of love letters from women around the world declaring their undying love for them

your ass_ has been thoroughly schooled
Class dismissed!

*yawns*.
Is the documentary over yet? smiley

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Does Everyone Hate Strahovski1? by Miggs(m): 10:55am On May 09, 2016
evegran:

*yawns*.
Is the documentary over yet? smiley
this is your response to my well-thought out post!?
I'm done
Unlike you,I get serious work
Re: Why Does Everyone Hate Strahovski1? by kullozone(m): 11:02am On May 09, 2016
one can't just help but hate him..he has his own squad though.One greenehead like that,coolsixter,wintchu and you(aka strapon the indian).You guys have no respect for Nigerians,especialy the ladies.
Re: Why Does Everyone Hate Strahovski1? by Strahovski1(m): 11:17am On May 09, 2016
evegran:

You're heavily delusional!

Nobody enjoys a racist. Simple!

I first encountered him abusing and claiming he hates Nigerian girls- yet he's on Nairaland.
Shouldn't he stick to "rupeeland"?

Please can you quote the comment or post where I mentioned "I hate Nigerian Ladies"? Or any comment I made that is insulting to Nigeria ladies?

You hate me fine.. don't lie against me please
Re: Why Does Everyone Hate Strahovski1? by cicc2010(f): 11:18am On May 09, 2016
Strahovski1:
Bro they are wasting their time hating me. Because, I don't give sh!t. Whoever insult me I insult back (if I'm hungry) or I report to mod (if I'm tired).

Many have tried slowly they give up Coz me ain't going anywhere.

Someone was insulting me for my poor English. Please how would a Hindi guy from India, a country where English is optional in school, write perfectly in English? That shows the level of hatred. I don't give a fvck any way

Me I don't hate you.
Re: Why Does Everyone Hate Strahovski1? by cicc2010(f): 11:18am On May 09, 2016
Strahovski1:
Bro they are wasting their time hating me. Because, I don't give sh!t. Whoever insult me I insult back (if I'm hungry) or I report to mod (if I'm tired).

Many have tried slowly they give up Coz me ain't going anywhere.

Someone was insulting me for my poor English. Please how would a Hindi guy from India, a country where English is optional in school, write perfectly in English? That shows the level of hatred. I don't give a fvck any way

Me I don't hate you.
Beside English is a borrowed language
Re: Why Does Everyone Hate Strahovski1? by Nobody: 12:30pm On May 09, 2016
whogoscam:

I haven't seen his post that insult Nigerian ladies. The real guys who do you people don't insult or hate them. Instead it's him who support them. That's racism dear

shataaap, you don't know him then, birds of same feather coz you will start yours now
tongue

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Does Everyone Hate Strahovski1? by Nobody: 12:33pm On May 09, 2016
Vinshu:

I think you guys should quit this hatred. What is superior in my comment? How many times have you called a Caucasian person racist? Does it make you superior? Lol dear

I'm no racist.
stop spewing rubbish, quite if you don't know what to write undecided

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Does Everyone Hate Strahovski1? by Nobody: 12:35pm On May 09, 2016
Strahovski1:

Please can you quote the comment or post where I mentioned "I hate Nigerian Ladies"? Or any comment I made that is insulting to Nigeria ladies?

shataaap, what did you call me the other day, see ya okpoko head tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Does Everyone Hate Strahovski1? by Nobody: 12:36pm On May 09, 2016
Strahovski1:

I don't hate you.

I hate your attitude most of the time!

Your racism was directed at me directly, so quit pretending to be so innocent. You ain't!

I don't have that kinda time to scroll through threads from a month ago searching for your racist post. Posts you obviously modify often.

FYI. I rarely tell lies, I won't waste a good lie on you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Does Everyone Hate Strahovski1? by Nobody: 12:37pm On May 09, 2016
Diddyydiva:
If you are, not that it is any of my business but next time you want to act advocate try get your facts straight.

Your points clear and your presentation comprehendible

Pls tell your stralocucos to change his behavior and how he expresses his opinions on your way off my mentions undecided
correct word grin

1 Like

Re: Why Does Everyone Hate Strahovski1? by Strahovski1(m): 12:39pm On May 09, 2016
evegran:

I don't hate you.

I hate your attitude most of the time!

Your racism was directed at me directly, so quit pretending to be so innocent. You ain't!

I don't have that kinda time to scroll through threads from a month ago searching for your racist post. Posts you obviously modify often.

FYI. I rarely tell lies, I won't waste a good lie on you.

If you don't have the time to scroll through threads then don't come up with false claims you cannot proof.

I am not a racist.
Re: Why Does Everyone Hate Strahovski1? by Nobody: 12:39pm On May 09, 2016
Miggs:

this is your response to my well-thought out post!?
I'm done
Unlike you,I get serious work

Whatever Nicca!

*catwalks away, feeling beautiful*. smiley
Re: Why Does Everyone Hate Strahovski1? by Strahovski1(m): 12:40pm On May 09, 2016
osedvgirl:

shataaap, what did you call me the other day, see ya okpoko head tongue

Please quote what I called you.

Thanks.

Notice how all of you are making baseless accusations without proof. Lol
Re: Why Does Everyone Hate Strahovski1? by Vinshu(f): 12:42pm On May 09, 2016
osedvgirl:

stop spewing rubbish, quite if you don't know what to write undecided

Lame way of seeking my attention. I think you are the one who has nothing to write.
Re: Why Does Everyone Hate Strahovski1? by Nobody: 12:43pm On May 09, 2016
Strahovski1:

If you don't have the time to scroll through threads then don't come up with false claims you cannot proof.

I am not a racist.

They're not false claims.
You abused me of being an ugly Nigerian girl. A skinny one at that.

I figured you were blind, because my mirrors tell me I'm beautiful as skinny as I am. smiley

If you were standing here, I woulda put my fingers in your eyes and called you a RACIST!

Well unless you've suddenly seen the light and you're trying hard to quit racism.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Does Everyone Hate Strahovski1? by Strahovski1(m): 12:46pm On May 09, 2016
evegran:

They're not false claims.
You abused me of being an ugly Nigerian girl. A skinny one at that.

I figured you were blind, because my mirrors tell me I'm beautiful as skinny as I am. smiley

If you were standing here, I woulda put my fingers in your eyes and called you a RACIST!

Well unless you've suddenly seen the light and you're trying hard to quit racism.

You see..

I am a big fan of Skinny ladies. I usually Diss fat ladies not skinny. Try harder.

And I called you Ugly does not say "I hate Nigerian Ladies" neither is it saying "All Nigerian ladies are ugly "

Besides I didn't just quote you and call you ugly. You quoted me first.

That's the thing. You guys quote me first talking rubbish and expect me to just be quiet about it? When I retaliate, I become a racist?

Pathetic
Please try harder. This is childish.
Re: Why Does Everyone Hate Strahovski1? by Nobody: 12:47pm On May 09, 2016
Strahovski1:

Please quote what I called you.

Thanks.

Notice how all of you are making baseless accusations without proof. Lol
geraaahia mhennn, you said something that made me dislike you
Re: Why Does Everyone Hate Strahovski1? by Nobody: 12:48pm On May 09, 2016
Strahovski1:

You see..

I am a big fan of Skinny ladies. I usually Diss fat ladies not skinny. Try harder.

And I called you Ugly does not say "I hate Nigerian Ladies" neither is it saying "All Nigerian ladies are ugly "

Besides I didn't just quote you and call you ugly. You quoted me first.

That's the thing. You guys quote me first talking rubbish and expect me to just be quiet about it? When I retaliate, I become a racist?

Pathetic
Please try harder. This is childish.

I'm obviously wasting my time.

It is apparent you live in denial.
However ill find that post asap and modify this.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Does Everyone Hate Strahovski1? by Nobody: 12:49pm On May 09, 2016
Vinshu:

Monkey
kwashiokor nkita

bye cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Does Everyone Hate Strahovski1? by Strahovski1(m): 12:50pm On May 09, 2016
osedvgirl:

geraaahia mhennn, you said something that made me dislike you

Until you quote it.

Goodbye
Re: Why Does Everyone Hate Strahovski1? by Strahovski1(m): 12:51pm On May 09, 2016
evegran:

I'm obviously wasting my time.

It is apparent you live in denial.
However ill find that post asap and modify this.

Please find the post.
Re: Why Does Everyone Hate Strahovski1? by Nobody: 1:11pm On May 09, 2016
Strahovski1:

Please find the post.

Re: Why Does Everyone Hate Strahovski1? by Strahovski1(m): 1:16pm On May 09, 2016
evegran:

Ok miss.

So you called me a slowpoke and an animal because I didn't find the ops post offensive then I called you ugly and said white people are awesome and they find good things.

Now how does that translate to:

"I hate Nigerian Ladies"? Or

"Nigerian Ladies aren't awesome"?
Re: Why Does Everyone Hate Strahovski1? by Nobody: 1:22pm On May 09, 2016
Strahovski1:

Ok miss.

So you called me a slowpoke and an animal because I didn't find the ops post offensive then I called you ugly and said white people are awesome and they find good things.

Now how does that translate to:

"I hate Nigerian Ladies"? Or

"Nigerian Ladies aren't awesome"?

They were numerous mentions from you about my skin colour and so on.
We were both banned and clearly mr pretender, you modified your posts.

If you like change, if you like continue racism.
Re: Why Does Everyone Hate Strahovski1? by Strahovski1(m): 1:24pm On May 09, 2016
evegran:

They were numerous mentions from you about my skin colour and so on.
We were both banned and clearly mr pretender, you modified your posts.

If you like change, if you like continue racism.

Is that you on yor profile pic?

And you remember you quoted me first with an insult. If you didn't insult me first would I mentioned your skin color?

Can't we be friends? smiley
Re: Why Does Everyone Hate Strahovski1? by Nobody: 1:29pm On May 09, 2016
Strahovski1:

Is that you on yor profile pic?

And you remember you quoted me first with an insult. If you didn't insult me first would I mentioned your skin color?

Can't we be friends? smiley

You quoted me first, I was mad at the OP for saying white women are finer and better than black women.
I simply said he shouldn't generalise and that he might meet a black woman he adores and one who loves him unconditionally and I called him a racist. You then appeared from nowhere abusing my colour, telling me my black colour is unattractive and white colour is better. That's when I got pissed and abused you as well.

I never forget anything!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Does Everyone Hate Strahovski1? by Strahovski1(m): 1:34pm On May 09, 2016
evegran:

You quoted me first, I was mad at the OP for saying white women are finer and better than black women.
I simply said he shouldn't generalise and that he might meet a black woman he adores and one who loves him unconditionally and I called him a racist. You then appeared from nowhere abusing my colour, telling me my black colour is unattractive and white colour is better. That's when I got pissed and abused you as well.

I never forget anything!

I'm sorry then.
Re: Why Does Everyone Hate Strahovski1? by Nobody: 2:33pm On May 09, 2016
Strahovski1:

I'm sorry then.

Apology is being considered!

1 Like

Re: Why Does Everyone Hate Strahovski1? by bluntspade: 2:46pm On May 09, 2016
Strahovski1 have u worshipped your cow today??

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How I Was Raped By Three Deeper Life Girls / Settled / Women Pretend Like They Don't Like It But They Love It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.