Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,829 members, 7,810,185 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:46 PM

Women Pretend Like They Don't Like It But They Love It - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women Pretend Like They Don't Like It But They Love It (5448 Views)

Reasons Why Women Pretend To Leave Stuff At A Guys' Place. / Why Do Nigerian Men Pretend Like They Dont Fantasize Being Naked In Public? / Why Do Most Women Pretend To Be Virgins? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women Pretend Like They Don't Like It But They Love It by Nobody: 4:44am On Feb 27, 2019
I have noticed alot of women love receiving rim jobs but yet they pretend like they don't like it but when you start tonging them back there, they really love it. so ladies! Stop pretending like you don't enjoy being tongued back there, you know you do. So when we tell you to bend over and spread that thing open for us to tongue, just go ahead and do it instead of hesitating and making us have to beg, afterall, we just want to pleasure you and satisfy our fetishism while doing so, so it's a win win situation, is it not?

1 Like

Re: Women Pretend Like They Don't Like It But They Love It by dudesexy111: 5:11am On Feb 27, 2019
lipsrsealed
Re: Women Pretend Like They Don't Like It But They Love It by happybee: 7:11am On Feb 27, 2019
Speak for yourself dude, who's 'US'?
undecided

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women Pretend Like They Don't Like It But They Love It by NUJABEZ: 7:13am On Feb 27, 2019
Stop wasting time on sex -- there's a great job waiting online for you. 120k per month is not beans!!

https://www.nairaland.com/5049435/virtual-impeccable-attention-detail-needed
Re: Women Pretend Like They Don't Like It But They Love It by ShinqRambq: 9:10am On Feb 27, 2019
Anal sex=Faggott tendencies Me hateysad [Miyetti]

1 Like

Re: Women Pretend Like They Don't Like It But They Love It by aanuoluwami14(f): 9:17am On Feb 27, 2019
mhd5757:
I have noticed alot of women love receiving rim jobs but yet they pretend like they don't like it but when you start tonging them back there, they really love it. so ladies! Stop pretending like you don't enjoy being tongued back there, you know you do. So when we tell you to bend over and spread that thing open for us to tongue, just go ahead and do it instead of hesitating and making us have to beg, afterall, we just want to pleasure you and satisfy our fetishism while doing so, so it's a win win situation, is it not?

What is this one saying again?

5 Likes

Re: Women Pretend Like They Don't Like It But They Love It by willi926(m): 2:22pm On Feb 27, 2019
To just send u spiritual slap dey hungry me. Which one is us. Just speak 4 urself ooo.

2 Likes

Re: Women Pretend Like They Don't Like It But They Love It by ourkobo: 2:43pm On Feb 27, 2019
Lol
Re: Women Pretend Like They Don't Like It But They Love It by Uglymugg: 2:49pm On Feb 27, 2019
Please please mohammed, tell me you didn't put your tongue on a Nigerian women's asshole?

1 Like

Re: Women Pretend Like They Don't Like It But They Love It by Nobody: 3:07pm On Feb 27, 2019
Uglymugg:
Please please mohammed, tell me you didn't put your tongue on a Nigerian women's asshole?
Hey do I know you? Are you the one that adopted that pup from me? How is he doing, are you still keeping it or did you sell it or something?
Re: Women Pretend Like They Don't Like It But They Love It by Uglymugg: 3:17pm On Feb 27, 2019
mhd5757:

Hey do I know you? Are you the one that adopted that pup from me? How is he doing, are you still keeping it or did you sell it or something?
Pup? You licked a dog's asshole? I thought you guys don't like dogs?!!!

3 Likes

Re: Women Pretend Like They Don't Like It But They Love It by Nobody: 4:36pm On Feb 27, 2019
Uglymugg:
Pup? You licked a dog's asshole? I thought you guys don't like dogs?!!!
Jesus fukking Christ! No! last year I gave out one of the puppies that my dog sired for adoption, I just thought you were the person that I gave it out to because he is also on nairaland.

PS not all Muslims don't like dogs, alot of us keep dogs for security. PS I'm not even that religious sef.
Re: Women Pretend Like They Don't Like It But They Love It by Starboytwo(m): 4:59pm On Feb 27, 2019
mhd5757:

Jesus fukking Christ! No! last year I gave out one of the puppies that my dog sired for adoption, I just thought you were the person that I gave it out to because he is also on nairaland.

PS not all Muslims don't like dogs, alot of us keep dogs for security. PS I'm not even that religious sef.
bros when are you giving out another.... I'd love to adopt one... I've got a cute name already
Re: Women Pretend Like They Don't Like It But They Love It by Grace001: 5:01pm On Feb 27, 2019
mhd5757:

Guy speak for yourself na, with this gibberish you typed you don’t have to emphasize it that you’re not religious it’s very obvious you’re infidel
Re: Women Pretend Like They Don't Like It But They Love It by Nobody: 5:10pm On Feb 27, 2019
Starboytwo:
bros when are you giving out another.... I'd love to adopt one... I've got a cute name already
Unfurtuntately my female dog is infertile, the puppy I gave out came from some guy I helped by mating my male dog with his bitch so when it whelped he gave me a pup, wanted to keep it until I get a buyer but I could not afford to take care of an extra dog so I just gave it out.
Re: Women Pretend Like They Don't Like It But They Love It by meobizy(f): 12:04am On Feb 28, 2019
Women are easy to please sexually.
Everyone knows it.
Let me give you another groundbreaking fact: rain falls during the rainy season.
Re: Women Pretend Like They Don't Like It But They Love It by meobizy(f): 12:05am On Feb 28, 2019
NUJABEZ:
Stop wasting time on sex -- there's a great job waiting online for you. 120k per month is not beans!!

https://www.nairaland.com/5049435/virtual-impeccable-attention-detail-needed
Hehehehe.
120K NGN per month.
Pauper money.
Re: Women Pretend Like They Don't Like It But They Love It by Nobody: 1:24am On Mar 01, 2019
StephenJoseph:

Rim job is very unhealthy
One thing people don't know about rim job is that alot of women are actually clean back there due to the reason that they dont have bowel movements everyday but once every few days so when a woman does not have a bowel movement for a whole day and when she takes a shower she washes herself back there too then the ass will actually stay clean, I have experienced it alot of times.
Re: Women Pretend Like They Don't Like It But They Love It by barrydee(m): 7:09am On Mar 01, 2019
mhd5757:

Bros that's a very dirty, unhealthy and disgusting habit. You have to desist from it as soon as possible because you are putting your health at risk. That place can never be 100% clean no mater how washed. It is usually a dwelling place for all sorts of Bacterias that can only be seen with the use of a microscope.

Yuck!
Re: Women Pretend Like They Don't Like It But They Love It by Tarehd: 12:04pm On Jan 26, 2022
Nigerians are big hypocrites especially when it comes to sexual activities until they get exposed. For guys that are into it Analingus or rimming definitely encourages a woman to feel sexually at ease with you since you have demonstrated full acceptance of her body. That said people should learn to jump and pass any topic they find offensive and stop being so hypocritically judgemental.

(1) (Reply)

Face Me, I Face U Compound. / If You Marry These Women, You May Be Unhappy In The Family! / Please Recommend A Good Stretch Mark Cream

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.