Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,133 members, 7,811,198 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:12 AM

Why Does His Heart Beats Faster? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Does His Heart Beats Faster? (5430 Views)

My Heart Beats For Ooni- Princess Bukola / I Have Seen A Girl My Heart Beats For, But There Is A Problem / When A Man Is Getting Old Does His JT Get Old Too (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Does His Heart Beats Faster? by lemonade: 10:44pm On May 08, 2016
Guys please what does it mean when/if your heart beats faster while kissing or making out with a girl.

Most times when my new bf who is a mature enough guy who has had his fair share or relationships, kisses me his heart races. We haven't had sex yet although I know it's gonna come in the not-too-distant future.
But please is it possible to fake a racing heart? This guy is good looking, experienced and all so I'm scared he's gonna hurt me like my exes. Do you think he may really have feelings for me?
Re: Why Does His Heart Beats Faster? by Nobody: 10:46pm On May 08, 2016
Sighs... I dont know why, but through out dis week, to fucck no just hungry me at all.

2 Likes

Re: Why Does His Heart Beats Faster? by talk2alabama: 10:49pm On May 08, 2016
Cux he is in love with u I guess... dang my heart will so beat fast wen I finally kiss a girl
Re: Why Does His Heart Beats Faster? by missmary(f): 10:49pm On May 08, 2016
undecided... It Means You'll Probably Die In The Next Six Weeks... Her Village People Are Watching you And Are Already Pursuing Your Heart...
Re: Why Does His Heart Beats Faster? by iceberylin(m): 10:50pm On May 08, 2016
Festivalofholi:
Sighs... I dont know why, but through out dis week, to fucck no just hungry me at all.

I know the feeling bro...

Especially when they throw advances.. angry
Re: Why Does His Heart Beats Faster? by gabinogem(m): 10:55pm On May 08, 2016
Maybe his heart is anticipating the day he's going to insert his Johnson inside ur vjay... I don't think it's abnormal tho.

1 Like

Re: Why Does His Heart Beats Faster? by OmaFresh(m): 11:04pm On May 08, 2016
he's thnkin of how 2 use u 4 RITUAL ,u beta run
Re: Why Does His Heart Beats Faster? by Justycxx(m): 11:08pm On May 08, 2016
i'm a virgin i doubt if i can be of any help here.
Re: Why Does His Heart Beats Faster? by emotions1: 11:24pm On May 08, 2016
Its a matter of the heart....
it seems u have already concluded that he will cheat u like your Ex's.....
just because his heart is beating fast....na waoo
Re: Why Does His Heart Beats Faster? by coolh3ad(m): 11:37pm On May 08, 2016
lemonade:
Guys please what does it mean when/if your heart beats faster while kissing or making out with a girl.

Most times when my new bf who is a mature enough guy who has had his fair share or relationships, kisses me his heart races. We haven't had sex yet although I know it's gonna come in the not-too-distant future.
But please is it possible to fake a racing heart? This guy is good looking, experienced and all so I'm scared he's gonna hurt me like my exes. Do you think he may really have feelings for me?

I guess he is just over excited...Thats all....
Re: Why Does His Heart Beats Faster? by ivyT(f): 11:39pm On May 08, 2016
These comments dey make me laugh ..chai
Re: Why Does His Heart Beats Faster? by dauntless15(m): 3:50am On May 09, 2016
maybe he has tachycardia, or a weak heart, or the anticipation and stress he gets when thinking of whats gonna happen in not so distant future, when the hotrod goes into the vj. i wish i know the feeling, sadly am a nun.
Re: Why Does His Heart Beats Faster? by Fmartin(m): 7:49am On May 09, 2016
There is nothing suspicious abt hear beating while tryin to make love. Its normal.

It is also a physiology behind the erection of the penis and the clitoris.

The heart beats nd pump blood all over the body nd filled the tiny veins in d penis nd clitoris making it to be erect.

That explain why you breath out deep wen you ejacula.te nd then ur erection become weak.

Hope i hav answered u

(1) (Reply)

My Experience With A Sex Addicted Russian On Instagram / Did You Know...... / Couple Have S*x In Public Swimming Pool (video+pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.