Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,503 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

What Has Being The Worst Break Up Line Said To You Or By You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Has Being The Worst Break Up Line Said To You Or By You (2207 Views)

What Is Your Worst Break Up Line / Best Pick Up Line To Use On Any GIRL That Will Make Her Smile / What's The Worst Break Up Line You Ever Heard (gross) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Has Being The Worst Break Up Line Said To You Or By You by OnWebTech: 10:51pm On May 08, 2016
I stumbled upon the topic in one of my favourite blogs.

As for me i have always been in love with my business...Relationships have never worked out for me...once I feel i can't cope anymore.....

I just stop communicating..#wicked

But the most dreaded i hv heard being #I never loved you.

So what’s yours?
Re: What Has Being The Worst Break Up Line Said To You Or By You by donTbone(m): 10:55pm On May 08, 2016
Just did it to pity your loneliness!

And who the hell asked for the pity
Re: What Has Being The Worst Break Up Line Said To You Or By You by OmaFresh(m): 11:01pm On May 08, 2016
"u dont av enof MUSHASHA 2 satisfy mi", , idoma galz av dealt wif me, , #tribute2themsha
Re: What Has Being The Worst Break Up Line Said To You Or By You by missmary(f): 11:23pm On May 08, 2016
sad No one has ever broken up with me...
Re: What Has Being The Worst Break Up Line Said To You Or By You by coolh3ad(m): 11:30pm On May 08, 2016
missmary:

Really.Good for you..BTW you are BEAUTIFUL!!!...I'm tripping....*winks*
Re: What Has Being The Worst Break Up Line Said To You Or By You by Fernandowski(m): 11:39pm On May 08, 2016
'divine you are just getting too tall for liking and thereby making me look too short '

am just 6'9 tall, what's the big deal?? I got friends that are 6'11 , 7'3 , and 71

but she is now begging me to accept her back probably because she heard am traveling out soon to continue with my basketball career and education

hoes can never be loyal at all

the funny part is that it didn't take me up to 5 days to replace her immediately

#notsmilingatall
Re: What Has Being The Worst Break Up Line Said To You Or By You by Debbywills(f): 12:03am On May 09, 2016
Fernandowski:
'divine you are just getting too tall for liking and thereby making me look too short '

am just 6'9 tall, what's the big deal?? I got friends that are 6'11 , 7'3 , and 71

but she is now begging me to accept her back probably because she heard am traveling out soon to continue with my basketball career and education

the funny part is that it didn't take me up to 5 days to replace her immediately

#notsmilingatall

congratulations!! angry angry
Re: What Has Being The Worst Break Up Line Said To You Or By You by missmary(f): 12:15am On May 09, 2016
coolh3ad:

Really.Good for you..BTW you are BEAUTIFUL!!!...I'm tripping....*winks*

grin thank you
Re: What Has Being The Worst Break Up Line Said To You Or By You by Fernandowski(m): 12:18am On May 09, 2016
Debbywills:

thanks smiley
Re: What Has Being The Worst Break Up Line Said To You Or By You by vchykp(m): 12:58am On May 09, 2016
Lolx.. This thread remind me of my EX back then in esut, the painful thing was that she did not tell me herself, she gave him phone to tell me...

"I am her fiancee,she does not want to speak to you at the moment, in-short she said you should never disturb her number again"

So painful I slept outside along the rail way crying and thinking of how hard he will be digging her at the moment..

Trust karma.. the guy ended up not marrying her, she came pleading for reunion, I started forming my own JAGABAN.. She is divorced now nd a single momma.. Pray that God have mercy on her tho..#aye AKAMARA#

I still wish we where still together tho, buh too late..!

1 Like

Re: What Has Being The Worst Break Up Line Said To You Or By You by uyisteven(m): 1:28am On May 09, 2016

Am *emotionally unavailable*....

One more..

Steven, We didn't start this relationship with the fear of God..

*Am lyk u fvvckin noticing it now...
Re: What Has Being The Worst Break Up Line Said To You Or By You by Nobody: 2:09am On May 09, 2016
Few years back, I Was kind of tired of her(tho she was a side chic. And she didn't even know), so one day she called, I just told her that I am now a born again christain, that old things have passed away and that my pastor said I shouldn't be equally yoked with unbelievers........trust me that was the end of her era in my life.
Re: What Has Being The Worst Break Up Line Said To You Or By You by Nobody: 2:51am On May 09, 2016
missmary:
@ some point it eventually happens
Re: What Has Being The Worst Break Up Line Said To You Or By You by Nobody: 2:52am On May 09, 2016
Debbywills:

u jus said congratulations buh ur emoji says otherwise
Re: What Has Being The Worst Break Up Line Said To You Or By You by dauntless15(m): 3:16am On May 09, 2016
you are here alot now!! she didnt get the clue, i then repeated in another way i am fed up with your face, talkativeness, materialistic and everything you.
Re: What Has Being The Worst Break Up Line Said To You Or By You by Nobody: 3:43am On May 09, 2016
uyisteven:

Am *emotionally unavailable*....

One more..

Steven, We didn't start this relationship with the fear of God..

*Am lyk u fvvckin noticing it now...
lwkm oo @ emotionally unavailable... make she find d network nw grin

1 Like

Re: What Has Being The Worst Break Up Line Said To You Or By You by Debbywills(f): 8:31am On May 09, 2016
Jarizod:
u jus said congratulations buh ur emoji says otherwise
Because, am having a divided mind undecided
Re: What Has Being The Worst Break Up Line Said To You Or By You by PunkyV(f): 8:47am On May 09, 2016
dauntless15:
you are here alot now!! she didnt get the clue, i then repeated in another way i am fed up with your face, talkativeness, materialistic and everything you.

Yikes! Talk about going for the jagular! At least you were honest with her though.
Re: What Has Being The Worst Break Up Line Said To You Or By You by Dahyormine(m): 8:55am On May 09, 2016
;DMy mummy doesn't want me to marry a black girl, I really want u bt I dnt wanna disobey ma mama.........
Re: What Has Being The Worst Break Up Line Said To You Or By You by missmary(f): 9:56am On May 09, 2016
Jarizod:
@ some point it eventually happens
:-) you're jerry babs on IG
Re: What Has Being The Worst Break Up Line Said To You Or By You by dauntless15(m): 10:56am On May 09, 2016
PunkyV:

Yikes! Talk about going for the jagular! At least you were honest with her though.
i tried the subtle way but she's too dumb to get the clue, what says i need breathing space more than YOU ARE HERE ALOT NOW!!!
Re: What Has Being The Worst Break Up Line Said To You Or By You by PunkyV(f): 11:02am On May 09, 2016
dauntless15:
i tried the subtle way but she's too dumb to get the clue, what says i need breathing space more than YOU ARE HERE ALOT NOW!!!

No, I get it. I bet she was shattered but like I said, at least you were honest with her. Personally I appreciate brutal honesty over someone wasting time, pussyfooting around an issue. It's much easier to go on once the cards are on the table, so to speak.
Re: What Has Being The Worst Break Up Line Said To You Or By You by sweet7oyin(m): 11:04am On May 09, 2016
Fernandowski:

#notsmilingatall

bros were u up too 6'3 @ 18
Re: What Has Being The Worst Break Up Line Said To You Or By You by dauntless15(m): 11:12am On May 09, 2016
PunkyV:

No, I get it. I bet she was shattered but like I said, at least you were honest with her. Personally I appreciate brutal honesty over someone wasting time, pussyfooting around an issue. It's much easier to go on once the cards are on the table, so to speak.
ya exactly my kind of personality, just spill the beans straight up and get over it
Re: What Has Being The Worst Break Up Line Said To You Or By You by PunkyV(f): 11:13am On May 09, 2016
dauntless15:
ya exactly my kind of personality, just spill the beans straight up and get over it

Yup.
Re: What Has Being The Worst Break Up Line Said To You Or By You by IghravweIG(m): 11:33am On May 09, 2016
Castroii:
Few years back, I Was kind of tired of her(tho she was a side chic. And she didn't even know), so one day she called, I just told her that I am now a born again christain, that old things have passed away and that my pastor said I shouldn't be equally yoked with unbelievers........trust me that was the end of her era in my life.
Lol. chai! u wicked sha grin

1 Like

Re: What Has Being The Worst Break Up Line Said To You Or By You by Fernandowski(m): 12:16pm On May 09, 2016
sweet7oyin:
bros were u up too 6'3 @ 18
am gonna be 18 on the 9th of june
Re: What Has Being The Worst Break Up Line Said To You Or By You by sweet7oyin(m): 1:08pm On May 09, 2016
Fernandowski:
am gonna be 18 on the 9th of june
and u r 6'9...dats nice
Re: What Has Being The Worst Break Up Line Said To You Or By You by OnWebTech: 1:24pm On May 09, 2016
lalasticlala this thread is getting interesting
Re: What Has Being The Worst Break Up Line Said To You Or By You by Gebbson007(m): 1:26pm On May 09, 2016
missmary:

uhm I break. Mary hope u no lying is bad¿
Re: What Has Being The Worst Break Up Line Said To You Or By You by Fernandowski(m): 1:28pm On May 09, 2016
sweet7oyin:
and u r 6'9...dats nice
yeah but don't wanna get too tall

6'11 and I am done
Re: What Has Being The Worst Break Up Line Said To You Or By You by sweet7oyin(m): 3:11pm On May 09, 2016
Fernandowski:
yeah but don't wanna get too tall

6'11 and I am done
r ur parents very tall.guy 6"9 is already too tall

(1) (2) (Reply)

Naija Girls Are Heartless & Mean / 7 Type Of Women/ladies/gals To Use And Dump... / 20 Fact About Boys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.