Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,827 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:04 PM

I Told You All Before It Happens, Fynestboi Must Contest And Win - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Told You All Before It Happens, Fynestboi Must Contest And Win (2223 Views)

Fynestboi, Vizkiz Come Here / An Interview With Golor, Piperson, Fynestboi, Zikdochi & Iamkingzlee / Attention Fynestboi..... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Told You All Before It Happens, Fynestboi Must Contest And Win by DAVIYJONESS: 3:09pm On Jul 01, 2016

my name is daviyjoness and I am the world famous man of list .

before the opening for nomination, I opened a thread. check it on my profile listing facts about Mr nairaland and my number 1 was mods are always involve openly or secretly . you must accept fynestboi he is not the first moderator to contest.

I have seen many people criticising the humble moderator for contesting but all is going to the trash, he must contest and win. i will vote , campaign and support him, why wont i? he is a moderator very easy to advertise him and get votes , thousands know him already. join us now or choose other contestant and fail.
and your supporters will regret.

1. KENNETH205
2. VIZKIZ
3. DRISKLEF
4. DONARIOK
5. MrDOjo
6. FALCONEY
7. CUTEZT
8. ADEWUMIOPEYEMI
9. GREATNESS22
10. IAMKINGZLEE
11. ICHOMMY

what are you old and young dumb boys thinking ? save your megabyte and time and utilise it to be a rich. my advice to all dumb you.

VIZKIZ
DRISKLEF
DONARIOK
FALCONEY
CUTEZT
ADEWUMIOPEYEMI GREATNESS22
IAMKINGZLEE
withdraw now because I see you getting close .

good luck knowing you will lose.

2 Likes

Re: I Told You All Before It Happens, Fynestboi Must Contest And Win by LuveU2(f): 3:15pm On Jul 01, 2016
Is Fynesboi a threat to the other teams?

He shouldn't be if we unanimously stand with #teamfal# We aint scared nor intimidated.

Well just vote Falconey for Mr Nairaland

2 Likes

Re: I Told You All Before It Happens, Fynestboi Must Contest And Win by adewumiopeyemi(m): 3:17pm On Jul 01, 2016
dude if any of us lose here.. is not the end of the world.... life goes on bro.... so why would i withdraw... is a challenge for me bro... wink wink wink
DAVIYJONESS:

before the opening for nomination, I opened a thread. check it on my profile listing facts about Mr nairaland and my number 1 was mods are always involve openly or secretly . you must accept fynestboi he is not the first moderator to contest.

I have seen many people criticising the humble moderator for contesting but all is going to the trash, he must contest and win. i will vote , campaign and support him, why wont i? he is a moderator very easy to advertise him and get votes , thousands know him already. join us now or choose other contestant and fail.

1. KENNETH205
2. VIZKIZ
3. DRISKLEF
4. DONARIOK
5. MrDOjo
6. FALCONEY
7. CUTEZT
8. ADEWUMIOPEYEMI
9. GREATNESS22
10. IAMKINGZLEE
11. ICHOMMY

what are you old and young dumb boys thinking ? save your megabyte and time and utilise it to be a rich. my advice to all dumb you.

VIZKIZ
DRISKLEF
DONARIOK
FALCONEY
CUTEZT
ADEWUMIOPEYEMI GREATNESS22
IAMKINGZLEE

Re: I Told You All Before It Happens, Fynestboi Must Contest And Win by ronald4ever(m): 3:18pm On Jul 01, 2016
Daviyjones, what's your main handle? I have never come across you viewing a thread but you know all what goes down here. undecided

1 Like

Re: I Told You All Before It Happens, Fynestboi Must Contest And Win by DAVIYJONESS: 3:18pm On Jul 01, 2016
LuveU2:

He shouldn't be if we unanimously stand with #teamfal# We aint scared nor intimidated.

dumb dumb I use to like him when he give shares but he will not and can never win.

advice him to withdraw and others now now
Re: I Told You All Before It Happens, Fynestboi Must Contest And Win by donbenedict(m): 3:18pm On Jul 01, 2016
LuveU2:

kiss
Re: I Told You All Before It Happens, Fynestboi Must Contest And Win by DAVIYJONESS: 3:20pm On Jul 01, 2016
ronald4ever:
Daviyjones, what's your main handle? I have never come across you viewing a thread but know all what goes down here. undecided

must I log in to read don't be dumb
Re: I Told You All Before It Happens, Fynestboi Must Contest And Win by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jul 01, 2016
IF i contest, i will beat fynestboi.
Re: I Told You All Before It Happens, Fynestboi Must Contest And Win by LuveU2(f): 3:21pm On Jul 01, 2016
DAVIYJONESS:

dumb dumb I use to like him when he give shares but he will not and can never win.

advice him to withdraw and others now now
What do you mean by give shares?
Re: I Told You All Before It Happens, Fynestboi Must Contest And Win by ErnieSmallzz(f): 3:22pm On Jul 01, 2016
undecided W.T.F op! Well i dnt blame u, cos i have always known u to be a dolcap

Berlyn, where u at? undecided
Re: I Told You All Before It Happens, Fynestboi Must Contest And Win by ronald4ever(m): 3:22pm On Jul 01, 2016
DAVIYJONESS:

must I log in to read don't be dumb

You and this 'dumb'. It's so stale now, bro. undecided
Re: I Told You All Before It Happens, Fynestboi Must Contest And Win by adewumiopeyemi(m): 3:22pm On Jul 01, 2016
nice one bro.. that a challenge,... wink wink wink
SAINTSAMURAII:
Re: I Told You All Before It Happens, Fynestboi Must Contest And Win by LuveU2(f): 3:22pm On Jul 01, 2016
donbenedict:
kiss
Are you teamfal? smiley
Re: I Told You All Before It Happens, Fynestboi Must Contest And Win by papinx(m): 3:24pm On Jul 01, 2016
adewumiopeyemi:
dude if any of us lose here.. is not the end of the world.... life goes on bro.... so why would i withdraw... is a challenge for me bro... wink wink wink

That's the king of spirit we should promote. Not mediocrity.

Kudos bro
Re: I Told You All Before It Happens, Fynestboi Must Contest And Win by LuveU2(f): 3:24pm On Jul 01, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
Pls dont contest just join Falconey to the top boo boo kiss

1 Like

Re: I Told You All Before It Happens, Fynestboi Must Contest And Win by donbenedict(m): 3:24pm On Jul 01, 2016
LuveU2:
Are you teamfal? smiley
falconey is my brother in whom I am well pleased. wink

2 Likes

Re: I Told You All Before It Happens, Fynestboi Must Contest And Win by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jul 01, 2016
LuveU2:
Pls dont contest just join Falconey to the top boo boo kiss
hehe he has my vote already.

2 Likes

Re: I Told You All Before It Happens, Fynestboi Must Contest And Win by LuveU2(f): 3:26pm On Jul 01, 2016
donbenedict:
falconey is my brother in whom I am well pleased. wink
wow. cheesy
Re: I Told You All Before It Happens, Fynestboi Must Contest And Win by donbenedict(m): 3:27pm On Jul 01, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
undecided W.T.F op! Well i dnt blame u, cos i have always known u to be a dolcap

Berlyn, where u at? undecided
I want u to support falconey. Will give u d best oral ever. wink cheesy
Re: I Told You All Before It Happens, Fynestboi Must Contest And Win by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jul 01, 2016
mtcheww I'm even thinking of competing cos of u... op
Re: I Told You All Before It Happens, Fynestboi Must Contest And Win by papinx(m): 3:27pm On Jul 01, 2016
Lol.. I expect to see more threads like this. It's unhealthily part of the contest. The need to grow a thick skin...

#TeamFynestboi

1 Like

Re: I Told You All Before It Happens, Fynestboi Must Contest And Win by falconey(m): 3:27pm On Jul 01, 2016
what should we do now kill him?

1 Like

Re: I Told You All Before It Happens, Fynestboi Must Contest And Win by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jul 01, 2016
DAVIYJONESS:

1. KENNETH.205
2. VIZKI.Z
3. DRISKL.EF
4. DONA.RIOK
5. M.rDOjo
6. FALC.ONEY
7. CU.TEZT
8. ADEWUMIOPE.YEMI
9. GREATNE.SS22
10. IAMKINGZ.LEE
11. ICHO.MMY

VIZK.IZ
DR.ISKLEF
DON.ARIOK
FAL.CONEY
CU.TEZT
ADEWUMIOPEY.EMI GREAT.NESS22
IAMKIN.GZLEE

guy we don't need this, this is a sort of threat to other teams please respect yourself and edit your post
Re: I Told You All Before It Happens, Fynestboi Must Contest And Win by LuveU2(f): 3:29pm On Jul 01, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
hehe he has my vote already.
awwwwww! welcome huh grin
Re: I Told You All Before It Happens, Fynestboi Must Contest And Win by Cutezt(m): 3:29pm On Jul 01, 2016
Lol, I Was Expecting Something Like This, Its Okay Sha,1 Thing I Am Happy With Is That None Of The Verified Contestants Are Agains Fynestboy's Choice To Contest, Infact, He Is Among Those I Will Vote For In The Early Stages, But Let Me Point Out Something To You, Nairaland Does Not Breed Quiters, We Are Winners, Courageous, Strong, And Ready To Recieve All The Stones Thrown At Us In The Course Of This Contest, I Hereby Urge You To Stay On Your Lane While We Stay On Ours, Thanks

1 Like

Re: I Told You All Before It Happens, Fynestboi Must Contest And Win by falconey(m): 3:29pm On Jul 01, 2016
donbenedict:
I want u to support falconey. Will give u d best oral ever. wink cheesy

lwkm ........... if that's what we bring female supporters please dont stop the oral
Re: I Told You All Before It Happens, Fynestboi Must Contest And Win by DAVIYJONESS: 3:31pm On Jul 01, 2016
ronald4ever:

You and this 'dumb'. It's so stale now, bro. undecided
still dumb
Re: I Told You All Before It Happens, Fynestboi Must Contest And Win by donbenedict(m): 3:31pm On Jul 01, 2016
falconey:

lwkm ........... if that's what we bring female supporters please dont stop the oral
changing my siggy to that. grin
Re: I Told You All Before It Happens, Fynestboi Must Contest And Win by LuveU2(f): 3:31pm On Jul 01, 2016
Cutezt:
Lol, I Was Expecting Something Like This, Its Okay Sha,1 Thing I Am Happy With Is That None Of The Verified Contestants Are Agains Fynestboy's Choice To Contest, Infact, He Is Among Those I Will Vote For In The Early Stages, But Let Me Point Out Something To You, Nairaland Does Not Breed Quiters, We Are Winners, Courageous, Strong, And Ready To Recieve All The Stones Thrown At Us In The Course Of This Contest, I Hereby Urge You To Stay On Your Lane While We Stay On Ours, Thanks
Remember Falconey hun wink
Re: I Told You All Before It Happens, Fynestboi Must Contest And Win by BoboFashion(m): 3:31pm On Jul 01, 2016
Berlyn:
guy we don't need this, this is a sort of threat to other teams please respect yourself and edit your post

Overconfidence, na Wetin kill England against Iceland.
Re: I Told You All Before It Happens, Fynestboi Must Contest And Win by Cutezt(m): 3:31pm On Jul 01, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
My Oga, Still Waiting For Your Reply.
Re: I Told You All Before It Happens, Fynestboi Must Contest And Win by falconey(m): 3:32pm On Jul 01, 2016
LuveU2:
Remember Falconey hun wink
I've got it.

awaiting your reply

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Do Ladies Think Like This? / Happy Birthday Oyind17 / A Nairalander Busted(picture Added)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.