Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,474 members, 7,819,729 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:51 PM

FG May Increase Petrol Price Soon - Marketers - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG May Increase Petrol Price Soon - Marketers (18643 Views)

FG May Increase Petrol Price To N180 Per Litre / IPMAN Threatens To Increase Petrol To N160 Per Litre / No Plans To Increase Petrol Price - NNPC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG May Increase Petrol Price Soon - Marketers by AceRoyal: 9:34am On May 09, 2016
k
Re: FG May Increase Petrol Price Soon - Marketers by gurunlocker: 9:34am On May 09, 2016
The last person that tried this, they curse and abuse him.... we will see what zombies will say if bubu increase petroleum price.

3 Likes

Re: FG May Increase Petrol Price Soon - Marketers by 1miccza: 9:40am On May 09, 2016
Pheals:
[b][/b]

Amiiiiinnnn loruko Jesu kristi Oluwa wa...
Re: FG May Increase Petrol Price Soon - Marketers by chimoskyg(m): 9:40am On May 09, 2016
This Government no just follow atall grin

5 Likes

Re: FG May Increase Petrol Price Soon - Marketers by 1miccza: 9:43am On May 09, 2016
Smh chai!!! Naija we've been seriously scammed..

4 Likes

Re: FG May Increase Petrol Price Soon - Marketers by seangy4konji: 9:43am On May 09, 2016
I must collect it that say I enter that place.
This place na rubbish.
Re: FG May Increase Petrol Price Soon - Marketers by watchindelta(m): 9:44am On May 09, 2016
fuel cheap b4? yeye
Re: FG May Increase Petrol Price Soon - Marketers by Nobody: 9:45am On May 09, 2016
Oil Prices Drop (Cheaper) Petrol Becomes Scarce.. Oil Prices Rise (Becomes Profitable for Nigeria) Petrol Prices Increase
Re: FG May Increase Petrol Price Soon - Marketers by just2okworld(f): 9:45am On May 09, 2016
Hmmmmmm
Re: FG May Increase Petrol Price Soon - Marketers by jazinogold(m): 9:46am On May 09, 2016
i thought subsidy was a scam?

2 Likes

Re: FG May Increase Petrol Price Soon - Marketers by bw78086: 9:47am On May 09, 2016
Nusaf:
If removal of subsidy will result in hike, it better be cos the country is broke.

But when JEG wanted to remove subsidy you people were shouting OCCUPY NIGERIA

4 Likes

Re: FG May Increase Petrol Price Soon - Marketers by Nobody: 9:47am On May 09, 2016
Live your lives and forget government policies; they are challenges set to make life harder for the masses. Use them as motivation in your daily money making process. You'd become a better individual seeing things from this point.

Anyone who tells me they never saw this coming should contact me for a share of my forefathers' inheritance.

4 Likes

Re: FG May Increase Petrol Price Soon - Marketers by Dammiesugar(f): 9:49am On May 09, 2016
Tomatoes is now 5 for 500n in my area.

3 Likes

Re: FG May Increase Petrol Price Soon - Marketers by femmy2010(m): 9:52am On May 09, 2016
I prefer pump price to be at N100 per liter. Commodity always available and not a kobo in subsidy paid.
Re: FG May Increase Petrol Price Soon - Marketers by murphyibiam15(m): 9:52am On May 09, 2016
omenka:
Most you seem not o have read even a single line but just the title. A portion of the article was even highlighted to reflect the reason behind the imminent rise yet you people just couldn't spare a second to read it before commenting.

The suspicion that there might soon be a price hike is due to the marginal rise in the price of crude at the international market- it is not the FG's fault.

You guys should get a grip on your emotions already. It sucks.
is not about emotions young man.....FG has been complaining about low oil price in the international market and use it as a reason for their failures....now that oil price is marginally increasing in the international market shouldnt it be a blessing to Nigerians?

must it always be negativities no matter which side of the coin is join(i mean either low or high oil price)

think about this

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG May Increase Petrol Price Soon - Marketers by Nusaf: 9:54am On May 09, 2016
bw78086:

But when JEG wanted to remove subsidy you people were shouting OCCUPY NIGERIA
Nigeria had the resources to subsidise the product then, is just that the money was just being stolen by some corrupt govt officials.
Re: FG May Increase Petrol Price Soon - Marketers by Abalado(f): 9:54am On May 09, 2016
Buhari why nau,WHY...?kwashiokor or wht do u cal ursf,state minister 4petrolium..i think is rit time u resign as ur leader asiwaju tinubu has advised u,ok?anywa,dis is my advise 4PDP come 2019,dey shd do d necessary tin 2mk sure dey win election

3 Likes

Re: FG May Increase Petrol Price Soon - Marketers by murphyibiam15(m): 9:54am On May 09, 2016
everydayperson:
Oil Prices Drop (Cheaper) Petrol Becomes Scarce.. Oil Prices Rise (Becomes Profitable for Nigeria) Petrol Prices Increase
my dear thats what i have been pondering on since....no matter which side of the coin is shown Nigerians will always bear the brunt of this govt policies

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG May Increase Petrol Price Soon - Marketers by murphyibiam15(m): 9:56am On May 09, 2016
Nusaf:

Nigeria had the resources to subsidise the product then, is just that the money was just being stolen by some corrupt govt officials.
but the increase in pump price is related to increase of oil in the international market and Nigeria will still get the money to fund the subsidy
Re: FG May Increase Petrol Price Soon - Marketers by vchykp(m): 10:00am On May 09, 2016
This is not supposed to be a news, we are already used to it##
Re: FG May Increase Petrol Price Soon - Marketers by carboblanko(m): 10:01am On May 09, 2016
omenka:
Most you seem not o have read even a single line but just the title. A portion of the article was even highlighted to reflect the reason behind the imminent rise yet you people just couldn't spare a second to read it before commenting.

The suspicion that there might soon be a price hike is due to the marginal rise in the price of crude at the international market- it is not the FG's fault.

You de mind them.I am sure many of them don't even know what the price modulation is all about. They mischievously highlight "price increase" just to cause disaffection. Please ignore them

1 Like

Re: FG May Increase Petrol Price Soon - Marketers by Dapsin2901: 10:02am On May 09, 2016
Iya part 2 baba god help us
Re: FG May Increase Petrol Price Soon - Marketers by pafun(m): 10:03am On May 09, 2016
Better high price and the thing is available than low price and you can't find to buy. We have been buying for N150 anyway , so kuku make am N150 and let us hold you responsible for scarcity and not GEJ.
Re: FG May Increase Petrol Price Soon - Marketers by Ruq: 10:06am On May 09, 2016
SleekAboki:
A recipe for violent revolution.

If I hear, there are always pacifiers on standby.
Re: FG May Increase Petrol Price Soon - Marketers by CyberWolf: 10:06am On May 09, 2016
omenka:

So are you saying that rise in the price of crude at the international market will result in the fuel price hike?

2 Likes

Re: FG May Increase Petrol Price Soon - Marketers by 9jatatafo(m): 10:07am On May 09, 2016
Time to get one beast of burden, bicycle or canvass to trek.
Re: FG May Increase Petrol Price Soon - Marketers by great664(m): 10:09am On May 09, 2016
omenka:

****, you need to reason for once, stop supporting blindly....
Honestly answer this... When there was "crash" in price of crude, from $140/barrel to $30 or $28/barrel was there a reduction of price for the masses? Now that there is a slight chance of increase, the government has started making arrangement/plan to increase even when the increase is not yet official or announced....

Is it Right?

One thing I hate about Nigerians is Once you are chosen whatever you say or do is RIGHT to those who choose you and Once you are hated whatever you do I wrong by those who hated you.... The country will keep going backward with this type of mentality.

2 Likes

Re: FG May Increase Petrol Price Soon - Marketers by Nbote(m): 10:12am On May 09, 2016
omenka:

And yet some of U who seem to have read it and seen d obvious still want to find a way to ignore the clear facts. First d govt claims there wasn't plans for subsidy and den it turns out dey are still paying subsidy after all but that is by the way.. Subsidy payments didn't jus start with dis govt or even the previous so it begs d question as to why there hasn't been upward reviews all thru d period Oil prices kept soaring reaching an all-time high. Jus few weeks ago, a report indicated dis govt was paying higher for subsidy which is confusing considering their initial claims concerning subsidy payments. Since d bolded indicates review of price of petrol upwards with increasing Oil price, then it is only logical petrol price was supposed to have been reviewed downwards with the crash of oil prices dis past year..
Re: FG May Increase Petrol Price Soon - Marketers by iswallker(m): 10:13am On May 09, 2016
NwaNimo1:
But when the priced crashed from $140 per barrel to $40 per barrel was the price at the pumps lowered?

This 419 govt...

the price modulation system will allow the government use the savings made when the price of crude was low to subsidize the product when the price of crude goes up. thats what kachikwu explained to nigerians the other time.... undecided

i suspect that writeup may not be completely true... . this government knows better than to increase the price of pmsat this time when product prices in the market have already skyrocketed.... undecided
Re: FG May Increase Petrol Price Soon - Marketers by great664(m): 10:14am On May 09, 2016
carboblanko:
You de mind them.I am sure many of them don't even know what the price modulation is all about. They mischievously highlight "price increase" just to cause disaffection. Please ignore them
. What most are complaining is government selfishness....

When there was reduction of price globally, did the govt of Nigeria reduce price for the masses?

Now that there is a proposed increase which is yet not official the government has started making plan to increase....

Hope you get it now that the GOVT don't give a fukc about the Masses...

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Peter Obi: Don’t Attack Anybody Or Make Trouble On My Behalf / INEC To Decide Okorocha’s Fate Soon / Ogun Assembly Reverses Ex Govt Activities.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.