Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,285 members, 7,836,264 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

Homes Owned By Nigerian Politicians In The UK (photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Homes Owned By Nigerian Politicians In The UK (photos) (47752 Views)

Nigerian Youths Spit Fire: We’ll Embarrass Old Politicians In 2019 / Buhari And Amosun Eat Together In UK (Photos) / Patience Jonathan With Some Politicians In Rivers State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Homes Owned By Nigerian Politicians In The UK (photos) by D9ty7(m): 9:51am On May 09, 2016
Is that all?
Re: Homes Owned By Nigerian Politicians In The UK (photos) by EYIMICHAEL(m): 9:52am On May 09, 2016
ungab:

You don't know much about this man bro He fraudulently took aviation fund from Bank of industries and used it to setup the Energy bank in Ghana. Later grounded the air Nigeria he promised to use the money to invest on. He connived with OBJ to buy the Nigerian largest insurance company NICON and Nigeria Reinsurance paying peanut during the shaddy privatisation of public assets.
Assets stripping of all these government properties were done leaving behind only empty buildings. His organisation is one the worst place on earth to work.

Don't mind him. Jimoh Ibrahim is only an opportunist.

Only carrying oil for the thieves on the top of a tree.
Re: Homes Owned By Nigerian Politicians In The UK (photos) by chikel2000(m): 9:52am On May 09, 2016
tinsel:

Why do you boys narrow every corruption to PDP and APC?. Did any of them whether in PDP or APC give you guys any part of the stolen money?
Madam its a war btw PDP n APC. Buhari is trying to make PDP look bad
Re: Homes Owned By Nigerian Politicians In The UK (photos) by hardcorevin(m): 9:54am On May 09, 2016
M4gunners:
U go wait tire na.Fayose is a clean man if you don't know.

i concur with u oooooooo
i trust #Fayose pass the dullard him self......
Check this site:http://www.nigerdeltaavengers.com/

1 Like

Re: Homes Owned By Nigerian Politicians In The UK (photos) by chccho(m): 9:55am On May 09, 2016
EYIMICHAEL:

You are right boss.

He has gotten his before he got his money.

But where has he worked before he got that kind of money? please don't goggle the answers.
Pls dont defend what u dont know, or did he share the money with u?? Anyone who can confidently say anything good or support jimoh ibrahim has per taken of his ill gotten wealth..

Re: Homes Owned By Nigerian Politicians In The UK (photos) by hardcorevin(m): 9:56am On May 09, 2016
YoursGEJ:
What of the street owned by Diezani? Una phone battery die before una reach there? Abi the house too much to snap?

hahahahahahah...see the photo of Diedni Mansion..... http://www.nigerdeltaavengers.com/
Re: Homes Owned By Nigerian Politicians In The UK (photos) by Nobody: 9:58am On May 09, 2016
Nusaf:

' run for' and 'on the run' are not interchangeably used. Just accept the correction.

DeeTus:
Your use of word is incorrect.

Hi both of you. I was only trying to help clarify, since I understood the poster's mistake.

All I said is to run could mean contest! I wasn't the original poster of the thread, Do Quote the op and correct him.
Re: Homes Owned By Nigerian Politicians In The UK (photos) by Nusaf: 9:58am On May 09, 2016
tinsel:

Why do you boys narrow every corruption to PDP and APC?. Did any of them whether in PDP or APC give you guys any part of the stolen money?
That is the funniest and most annoying thing. Even the beneficiaries don't waste time defending these rubbish?
Re: Homes Owned By Nigerian Politicians In The UK (photos) by hardcorevin(m): 9:58am On May 09, 2016
raker300:
Dig more in the dirt op and you'll find things that would even shock the devil.

Lavish lifestyle doesn't even come near. The current Nigerian president is paying more than the amount of these homes to educate his daughter...yea, I know what you're asking "what's she even learning that would cost that much"

if u say truth like this they wiill attack and call u clueless
truth is what Nigeria hates,say it and u be cursed!!!

1 Like

Re: Homes Owned By Nigerian Politicians In The UK (photos) by Abalado(f): 9:59am On May 09, 2016
yarimo:
Please op what of FAYOSE? Because I had he owns 9 houses in UK alone undecided
must yu comment if u dnt knw wht to comment on ni,wht does dis news has to do with fayose nw,u waillers and apc propagandalist shd kip wailling o,awon ode..ur gov is falling nw bt u dnt knw
Re: Homes Owned By Nigerian Politicians In The UK (photos) by Nusaf: 10:02am On May 09, 2016
chikel2000:
Madam its a war btw PDP n APC. Buhari is trying to make PDP look bad
Buhari is not trying make pdp look bad but their stewardship did.
Re: Homes Owned By Nigerian Politicians In The UK (photos) by Nobody: 10:03am On May 09, 2016
grin grin
Re: Homes Owned By Nigerian Politicians In The UK (photos) by Abalado(f): 10:04am On May 09, 2016
youngnigga22:
Hmm Nigerian politicians nd corruption are like yam nd goat... Let me say, yolobar women and bleaching .
did u just say yoloba?awon omo aje okuta mamu omin,,means(tribes dat eat stone's without taken water)thats wht u are..so sentimentalistical and tribalistical.,wake up,ok?small boi
Re: Homes Owned By Nigerian Politicians In The UK (photos) by Abalado(f): 10:05am On May 09, 2016
youngnigga22:
Hmm Nigerian politicians nd corruption are like yam nd goat... Let me say, yolobar women and bleaching .
did u just say yoloba?awon omo aje okuta mamu omin,,means(tribes dat eat stone's without taken water)thats wht u are..so sentimentalistical and tribalistical.,wake up,ok
Re: Homes Owned By Nigerian Politicians In The UK (photos) by macaranta(m): 10:06am On May 09, 2016
Is that all?I really don't get it ..is it that Nigerians shouldn't live comfortable lives?understand that there is always going to be a social strata..the elite class exist in all countries of the world and yes they live insanely lavish. P.S most of this guys were good business men doing very well before politics came into their fray.Don't get me wrong corruption us bad,but unnecessary victimization of people who have laboured their @$$ off over the years while you(poor idiots)was probably partying and drinking away your lives is wrong.

1 Like

Re: Homes Owned By Nigerian Politicians In The UK (photos) by AreaFada2: 10:09am On May 09, 2016
Please show us the house Diezani bought with allegedly stolen NNPC £50b.

And show us GEJ's mansions.

Since APC goons say they stole the country blind.

Why has nobody shown us Osinbajo's "mortgage" house in Bedford, England?

So that we can compare with the condition, size & expanse when he leaves office. cheesy grin
Re: Homes Owned By Nigerian Politicians In The UK (photos) by Nusaf: 10:21am On May 09, 2016
AreaFada2:
Please show us the house Diezani bought with allegedly stolen NNPC £50b.

And show us GEJ's mansions.

Since APC goons say they stole the country blind.

Why has nobody shown us Osinbajo's "mortgage" house in Bedford, England?

So that we can compare with the condition, size & expanse when he leaves office. cheesy grin
More grease to ur elbow as u continue to hold brief for the thieves of our common wealth. And while at that, endeavour to make contact with them so that ur effort will not be in vain.
Re: Homes Owned By Nigerian Politicians In The UK (photos) by samjadinero(m): 10:32am On May 09, 2016
Ile aye Ile asan.
Re: Homes Owned By Nigerian Politicians In The UK (photos) by macaranta(m): 10:32am On May 09, 2016
chccho:

U are a buffon, nicompu, dundee, fool, ode, psychologically imbalanced and disturbed, stupid and sick for this ur dumb post... U are all of this i have mentioned and much more.. NLs pls if u have any other better words to qualify this mofo pls feel free to add...
I wonder what u are tryna prove with ur senseless post, if u dnt knw what to type cant u jst press space bar U are one of the reasons why black always contradicts white.

Are you done?it's easy to sit behind your p.c and talk loud and tough. Fortunately I don't play with pigs, now run along boy.
Re: Homes Owned By Nigerian Politicians In The UK (photos) by 41lady(m): 10:34am On May 09, 2016
There is GOD.
I thank GOD there is also death, if not, the poor man will be crush to grave and forever. If they like continue, they will only be buried with white material of 300naira for hausa muslims while the Christians can only be buried in a cofe of highest a million if their people want to waste and if not NGN30k
Re: Homes Owned By Nigerian Politicians In The UK (photos) by goodnews777: 10:38am On May 09, 2016
What about the ones owned by the living.
Re: Homes Owned By Nigerian Politicians In The UK (photos) by chccho(m): 10:41am On May 09, 2016
macaranta:

Are you done?it's easy to sit behind your p.c and talk loud and tough. Fortunately I don't play with pigs, now run along boy.
I can authoritatively tell u that i have been privileged to meet and partner with the above mentioned biz men/politicians.. So u are just speculating like an educated illiterate from a distance
Re: Homes Owned By Nigerian Politicians In The UK (photos) by Nobody: 10:45am On May 09, 2016
Public officials should be investigated. Where did they get the money from? All hands must be on deck to root out corruption in Nigeria.
There definitely needs to be a change in culture to politics and public service in Nigeria
Re: Homes Owned By Nigerian Politicians In The UK (photos) by macaranta(m): 10:45am On May 09, 2016
chccho:

U are a buffon, nicompu, dundee, fool, ode, psychologically imbalanced and disturbed, stupid and sick for this ur dumb post... U are all of this i have mentioned and much more.. NLs pls if u have any other better words to qualify this mofo pls feel free to add...
I wonder what u are tryna prove with ur senseless post, if u dnt knw what to type cant u jst press space bar U are one of the reasons why black always contradicts white.

Cc mynd44 ,lalasticlala,seun rule 2 broken.
Re: Homes Owned By Nigerian Politicians In The UK (photos) by macaranta(m): 10:46am On May 09, 2016
chccho:

I can authoritatively tell u that i have been privileged to meet and partner with the above mentioned biz men/politicians.. So u are just speculating like an educated illiterate from a distance
K
Re: Homes Owned By Nigerian Politicians In The UK (photos) by AreaFada2: 10:49am On May 09, 2016
Nusaf:

More grease to ur elbow as u continue to hold brief for the thieves of our common wealth. And while at that, endeavour to make contact with them so that ur effort will not be in vain.
Well just because you get crumbs from Bubu's aid's table now doesn't mean I need it like you.

When you wildly accuse people, give evidence. That is fighting corruption. Not quoting figures without evidence.

If your boss was to accuse you of embezzling money, would it be fair without evidence? Don't let hate and bigotry blind you.

If you claim people quietly returned money, tell us who, how, when and how much. And where the monies now are.

1 Like

Re: Homes Owned By Nigerian Politicians In The UK (photos) by yarimo(m): 10:58am On May 09, 2016
Ha ha hi he hu MUMU is FASOYE Not a Nigerian politician? And the topic is about nigeria politicians, please next time read and understand before commenting ok ok.
Abalado:
must yu comment if u dnt knw wht to comment Sn ni,wht does dis news has to do with fayose nw,u waillers and apc propagandalist shd kip wailling o,awon ode..ur gov is falling nw bt u dnt knw
Re: Homes Owned By Nigerian Politicians In The UK (photos) by yarimo(m): 10:59am On May 09, 2016
Those are your own problem
alexlee50:
na fayose own dey pain u? U no go ask of fashola, tinubu and aregbe?
Re: Homes Owned By Nigerian Politicians In The UK (photos) by yarimo(m): 11:02am On May 09, 2016
You have already no FAYOSE is a clean man that is you, as for me I don't no that is why I am asking undecided
M4gunners:
U go wait tire na.Fayose is a clean man if you don't know.
Re: Homes Owned By Nigerian Politicians In The UK (photos) by Nusaf: 11:06am On May 09, 2016
AreaFada2:

Well just because you get crumbs from Bubu's aid's table now doesn't mean I need it like you.

When you wildly accuse people, give evidence. That is fighting corruption. Not quoting figures without evidence.

If your boss was to accuse you of embezzling money, would it be fair without evidence? Don't let hate and bigotry blind you.

If you claim people quietly returned money, tell us who, how, when and how much. And where the monies now are.
Oh, u are even interested in the recovered loots? That's great. That's to say u agreed that alot of money was stolen under ur hero's watch and such was intended to be continued by seeking re-election. But have u ever wondered what would have been of this stolen money if he had won the election? On announcing the recovered loots, I know why u are concerned. That most people are corrupt does not mean that everyone is.The recovered loots are in safe hands and the amount will be made public when necessary.
Re: Homes Owned By Nigerian Politicians In The UK (photos) by alpontif(m): 11:28am On May 09, 2016
hardcorevin:

i concur with u oooooooo
i trust #Fayose pass the dullard him self......
Check this site:http://www.nigerdeltaavengers.com/

Whao, so these people even have a website?........on the Clearnet?...........They have already been caught, unless the DMI dont know what they are doing...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Soludo: Why We Demolished Odumeje's Church / Photos Of Soldiers Killed In Niger State (Graphic) / Buhari's Children, Yusuf, Halima, Zahra & Hubby At Amosun's Daughter's Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.