Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,672 members, 7,820,357 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:32 PM

Homes Owned By Nigerian Politicians In The UK (photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Homes Owned By Nigerian Politicians In The UK (photos) (47729 Views)

Nigerian Youths Spit Fire: We’ll Embarrass Old Politicians In 2019 / Buhari And Amosun Eat Together In UK (Photos) / Patience Jonathan With Some Politicians In Rivers State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Homes Owned By Nigerian Politicians In The UK (photos) by zinaunreal(m): 11:33am On May 09, 2016
I would steal my own billions. I no send again this country is going nowhere. The annoying thing about efcc is that they bark loudest at yahoo boys but when it comes to top guns you see them with tail between their legs. Na buhari dey give them liver yet they have not convicted a single person.

Useless bunch of maggots called efcc. Steal what you can afterall what's the worse that could happen?
Re: Homes Owned By Nigerian Politicians In The UK (photos) by greggng: 11:36am On May 09, 2016
I love former governor amaechi. I ve not seen him linked to anything coruption except wicked campaign by his enemies to tarnish is image.
Re: Homes Owned By Nigerian Politicians In The UK (photos) by AreaFada2: 11:43am On May 09, 2016
Nusaf:

Oh, u are even interested in the recovered loots? That's great. That's to say u agreed that alot of money was stolen under ur hero's watch and such was intended to be continued by seeking re-election. But have u ever wondered what would have been of this stolen money if he had won the election? On announcing the recovered loots, I know why u are concerned. That most people are corrupt does not mean that everyone is.The recovered loots are in safe hands and the amount will be made public when necessary.

Says your Daura Messiah. He has not shown any recovered money. Why would I not be interested, is it not what he used to campaign? Once you have won election, every citizen has the right to hold you to account, whether 97% or 5%. It is everybody's country and money. The 5% even own 97% of the oil. cheesy grin

At least we know that Abacha that he served under that he declared "was not corrupt" has had his hundreds of millions of dollars returned to the govt lately. Was that lotto money or looted money? cheesy grin

Which person without total lobotomy would say Abacha was not corrupt?

Well, since he's Fulani, he can be allowed to rule even if in coma. shocked
Re: Homes Owned By Nigerian Politicians In The UK (photos) by Nobody: 11:54am On May 09, 2016
mikron:
The White House, This property in The Bishops Avenue was owned by Nigerian Abubakar Audu (below) who died while on the run last year

Bishops avenue is the richest neighborhood in UK.

I mean where dollar billionaires reside.
Re: Homes Owned By Nigerian Politicians In The UK (photos) by Nusaf: 11:58am On May 09, 2016
AreaFada2:

Says your Daura Messiah. He has not shown any recovered money. Why would I not be interested, is it not what he used to campaign? Once you have won election, every citizen has the right to hold you to account, whether 97% or 5%. It is everybody's country and money. The 5% even own 97% of the oil. cheesy grin

At least we know that Abacha that he served under that he declared "was not corrupt" has had his hundreds of millions of dollars returned to the govt lately. Was that lotto money or looted money? cheesy grin

Which person without total lobotomy would say Abacha was not corrupt?

Well, since he's Fulani, he can be allowed to rule even if in coma. shocked
What is important here is that u are interested in the outcome of his fight against ur corrupt paymaster. Very interesting. But the question now is that; are u saying he has recovered some money or it is all propaganda? If you say he has recovered, then why are u in a hurry when u know very well that if ur tin-god had won, there wouldn't have been anything like that and if u say it is propaganda, then why are u bothered?
Re: Homes Owned By Nigerian Politicians In The UK (photos) by jesuspikinjp(m): 12:08pm On May 09, 2016
Eboski:
Our money...
The painful thing is that will not live in the house just a wasted funs......

but they do collect their monthly or yearly rents...it is an investment
Re: Homes Owned By Nigerian Politicians In The UK (photos) by Jakumo(m): 12:09pm On May 09, 2016
Yes sir indeed, Nigerian treasury looters are among London's wealthiest purchasers of London real estate, second in buying power only to the Chinese and the Arabs. Nigeria's national wealth diverting crew certainly live lavish lives of opulence far beyond the imaginations of most mere mortals, and they are NOT afraid to dazzle the locals with their champagne and caviar lifestyles, when they arrive in London from their opulent lairs in Abuja, Nigeria.

A lot was revealed during an extensive chat that I recently had with a London private cab driver who works on contract as a limo chauffeur, whenever his Nigerian boss breezes in from Abuja aboard one of his THREE private jets, which generally touch down at London's Stanstead Airport, the regional hub for executive luxury aircraft.

As I took mental notes, the quiet-spoken limo driver detailed the lavish spending habits of Nigeria's oil billionaires, and suffice to say, those gentlemen are VERY different from you and I. It is apparently routine for Nigeria's secretive and untouchable treasury bandits to snap up London residential houses costing well in excess of 4 million pounds sterling apiece, BUT, the part that I found simply astonishing was that while such mega-rich Nigerians may own several multi-million-pound properties scattered throughout London's ritziest and most exclusive neighborhoods, they RARELY bother to rent out ANY of such mansions, preferring to leave them empty, and thus forgoing HUGE rental income, which the house owners, shod in their 2000 pound shoes, evidently regard as chump change.

Nigeria's oil wealth bandits reportedly have a passion for regularly servicing London's most expensive and exotic call girls, who are ferried in aboard sleek, brand new limos in shifts, with a new inventory of chartered beauties selected for each day the Big Chief is in town for play time.

After the initial knee-jerk response of indignation, upon learning how much we mere mortal are missing, with respect to life's more hedonistic pursuits, one cannot help but admire the criminal genius of the Nigerian political mercenary, and, truth be told, precious few, among those who would wag their fingers in disapproval about the ongoing wholesale diversion of Nigeria's oil wealth, would reject a chance to participate in that epic feeding frenzy of natural resources, if such an opportunity materialized at any time in their mundane lives.

E get as e be. Nigeria's Sacred Cows are as untouchable as ever, regardless of whatever contradictory noise is made in the Nigerian press, about the turning of imaginary new pages in the nation's history.

1 Like

Re: Homes Owned By Nigerian Politicians In The UK (photos) by Blakenails(m): 12:24pm On May 09, 2016
Gentle2015:
Google Earth pictures Nigerians will believe anything.

So, mere pictures are your sole proof? God bless Nigeria
Who the Bleep are you.. Are you sure you read the rules before coming on board
Re: Homes Owned By Nigerian Politicians In The UK (photos) by georjay(m): 12:32pm On May 09, 2016
youngnigga22:
Hmm Nigerian politicians nd corruption are like yam nd goat... Let me say, yolobar women and bleaching .

abi o
let me add
like Igbo people and ogun oloro
Re: Homes Owned By Nigerian Politicians In The UK (photos) by Nobody: 12:34pm On May 09, 2016
dammytosh:
How is Jimoh Ibrahim a thief ?

That guy has his business and was doing very well before he joined politics and failed woefully as a politician.

Jimoh Ibrahim's so called business is only a front, it exists solely to launder money looted by the politicians.
Re: Homes Owned By Nigerian Politicians In The UK (photos) by dammytosh: 12:37pm On May 09, 2016
ziddy:

Jimoh Ibrahim's so called business is only a front, it exists solely to launder money looted by the politicians.

Mere allegations no proof.

No illegal funds traced into his account.

Give him a break
Re: Homes Owned By Nigerian Politicians In The UK (photos) by Nobody: 1:02pm On May 09, 2016
Resurgence:

Hi both of you. I was only trying to help clarify, since I understood the poster's mistake.

All I said is to run could mean contest! I wasn't the original poster of the thread, Do Quote the op and correct him.
Hahaha.

With this kind of English, it's all over for you. Try to improve your English please.
Re: Homes Owned By Nigerian Politicians In The UK (photos) by hornyman(m): 1:31pm On May 09, 2016
M4gunners:
U go wait tire na.Fayose is a clean man if you don't know.

Clean man indeed, vouch for no one, and trust nobody. You are not even sure if you are a clean person yourself. If you don't know, everyone is thief. Na who day break meet dem dey call thief but in reality everyone is a thief. No one is clean, its just one day at a time. You wey dem neva catch na because ur day never reach ooo. Still watching and waiting patiently, until then.
Re: Homes Owned By Nigerian Politicians In The UK (photos) by freebreezeyz(m): 2:56pm On May 09, 2016
is dis all u can dig up? there are several others nah
Re: Homes Owned By Nigerian Politicians In The UK (photos) by noblegrex: 4:46pm On May 09, 2016
M4gunners:
U go wait tire na.Fayose is a clean man if you don't know.
eh henn! I thought is an OMO man,Aerial man or Better still HYPO man
Re: Homes Owned By Nigerian Politicians In The UK (photos) by M4gunners: 5:44pm On May 09, 2016
hornyman:

Clean man indeed, vouch for no one, and trust nobody. You are not even sure if you are a clean person yourself. If you don't know, everyone is thief. Na who day break meet dem dey call thief but in reality everyone is a thief. No one is clean, its just one day at a time. You wey dem neva catch na because ur day never reach ooo. Still watching and waiting patiently, until then.
Your government have previously accused Fayose of owning a House in Dubai, which Fayose challenge them to provide the address of the house and they couldn't.
He even went far by telling them if they can provide the details of the house that he has truly, that he will go to jail freewheel. Till today APC can't proof it.So stop supporting evil.
Re: Homes Owned By Nigerian Politicians In The UK (photos) by hornyman(m): 6:55pm On May 09, 2016
M4gunners:
Your government have previously accused Fayose of owning a House in Dubai, which Fayose challenge them to provide the address of the house and they couldn't.
He even went far by telling them if they can provide the details of the house that he has truly, that he will go to jail freewheel. Till today APC can't proof it.So stop supporting evil.

So the govt of the day is now only my govt and not yours too? Keep deceiving yourself, when you're done you'll tell me. By the way, trust only God and yourself alone. Human beings can lie, and it takes human beings nothing to change.
Listen, Fayose can say all that to deceive the authority but when the govt will have facts you will see the same Fayose you are supporting now will be sing a new tune. That's politics. The same Fayose claimed Aluko, the then secretary of PDP in Ekiti States was lying and that he does not know what he was saying then, that this and that did not happen. The same Fayose was seen with Aluko in Lagos.

When Saharareporters accused Senator David Mark of having companies outside Nigeria so as to dudge tax payment here, what did the Senator says? He denied the allegations strongly. Saying they should show the whole world proof if he ever have any company outside Nigeria. Saharareporters provided not just one evidence but 8 different proof against him, since then he has silent. He couldn't say those things he used to say again.

Before now FFK was accusing Buhari govt not because Buhari was actually a devil and GEJ a saint, but because of a simple fact that FFK benefited so much from GEJ govt. Recall back how FFK talk silly things about PDP and GEJ then but when he was made the Minister in GEJ govt he started saying good things in support of GEJ. See all of them are politicians and can't be trusted they only put their mouth where the money is.

Below is the link of what FFK says against GEJ and PDP:

https://www.naij.com/58675.html

There's also FFK in video on ChannelsTv where he talks nasty things about GEJ and PDP. And he turned around now and say good stuff when he benefited from GEJ. This bastard was broke, GEJ made him rich again.

FFK denied recently strongly that he was not given any money but EFFC dig deeply to find out documents that made him to be invited. And now he is with EFCC.

Look at Doyin Okupe, and Kingsley Kuku denying all the money allegations against them. What happened in the end?

This is not witch-hunt, when Doyin Okupe realised that the ever outspoken FFK was invited by EFCC he was so afraid that he might just be the next. He all by himself confessing that his office was paid monthly by office of NAF. You see the life of politicians again? Before now, he was singing to different tunes. EFCC has not even carried him yet, he changed to a different tunes. So no one can ever say this is witch-hunt. He himself knew he has a cockroach in his cupboard.

So because Fayose evidence is not out yet, don't think toes he has stepped on are not working round the clock to ensure they lay their hands on evidence against him. Sometimes, this is good and not really witch-hunt to bring the politician down but some politicians who don't know how to play their cards well and talk too much, criticise people and act like saint, they forget that they have enemies like the rest of us who are working round the clock to ensure their secrets are leaked. This is not witch-hunt is just for the public to know they are not also saint. After their enemies have allowed the public know their real personalities then they will leave them alone, that's the aim at times.
Re: Homes Owned By Nigerian Politicians In The UK (photos) by Nobody: 10:32pm On May 09, 2016
Blakenails:

Who the Bleep are you.. Are you sure you read the rules before coming on board

...old enough to be your daddy. Thank you

1 Like

Re: Homes Owned By Nigerian Politicians In The UK (photos) by mikron(m): 1:59am On May 10, 2016
Naughtysite:

Bishops avenue is the richest neighborhood in UK.

I mean where dollar billionaires reside.
wow shocked
Re: Homes Owned By Nigerian Politicians In The UK (photos) by mikron(m): 2:00am On May 10, 2016
HeGeMon:
What do you mean by while on the run?? Run to where??
running for the post of governor of kogi state
Re: Homes Owned By Nigerian Politicians In The UK (photos) by Blakenails(m): 11:45am On May 10, 2016
Gentle2015:

...old enough to be your daddy. Thank you
Okay I admit..you are Papa Nairaland na you be the Baba

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos Of Soldiers Killed In Niger State (Graphic) / Goodluck Jonathan Finally Reacts To Arms Deal / 2023: Kwankwaso, Obi Raise Stake In NNPP, LP Threaten APC, PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.