Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,219 members, 7,815,262 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:52 AM

You Need To See How This Girl Danced Nakedly In The Club Last Night - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Need To See How This Girl Danced Nakedly In The Club Last Night (6191 Views)

See How This Yaho*o Boy Fvck This Girl In A Club Last Night / We Met In The Club Last Night And This Happened When I Got To His House / My Very Nasty Experience At A Nairobi Night Club Last Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Need To See How This Girl Danced Nakedly In The Club Last Night by younqjohn01(m): 9:41am On May 09, 2016
What A shame !
You need to see how this girl danced Nakedly in the
club last Night
See more photos here .......... http://www.naijagrove.com/2016/05/what-a-shame-you-need-to-see-how-this-girl-danced-nakedly-in-the-club-last-night/

2 Shares

Re: You Need To See How This Girl Danced Nakedly In The Club Last Night by Nobody: 9:45am On May 09, 2016
Smh..... undecided
Re: You Need To See How This Girl Danced Nakedly In The Club Last Night by Nobody: 9:48am On May 09, 2016
shockedshocked
Re: You Need To See How This Girl Danced Nakedly In The Club Last Night by iceberylin(m): 9:58am On May 09, 2016
I like my girls covered... angry

Imagination helps a lot.

5 Likes

Re: You Need To See How This Girl Danced Nakedly In The Club Last Night by Kherry: 10:00am On May 09, 2016
Stewpid hoe everiwhr,afta one night stand is ova for u
Re: You Need To See How This Girl Danced Nakedly In The Club Last Night by Flickzvill(m): 10:01am On May 09, 2016
Smh na dis type dey do #ilovefuckboiz when undecided dey get belle dey go abort na so dey go continue den when dia head ring dey go settle down with one innocent man den start giving him trouble God help us I don't even blame that guy that's holding her na she want am

1 Like

Re: You Need To See How This Girl Danced Nakedly In The Club Last Night by AlexCk: 10:02am On May 09, 2016
Psychotic break!! .

Who does that?? !!
Re: You Need To See How This Girl Danced Nakedly In The Club Last Night by grad2012(f): 10:02am On May 09, 2016
This is too much kilode.
Re: You Need To See How This Girl Danced Nakedly In The Club Last Night by Nobody: 10:04am On May 09, 2016
And i dey inside bus open dis kain thread...Preeq jus stand like Conductor.

6 Likes

Re: You Need To See How This Girl Danced Nakedly In The Club Last Night by waxxydude: 10:10am On May 09, 2016
dozmandon:
And i dey inside bus open dis kain thread...Preeq jus stand like Conductor.
The control don spoil? warn am o make e nor go wound persn pikin. undecided

2 Likes

Re: You Need To See How This Girl Danced Nakedly In The Club Last Night by Nobody: 10:17am On May 09, 2016
waxxydude:
The control don spoil? warn am o make e nor go wound persn pikin. undecided
Lol i leave d control 4 house my broda no b me dey here. The guy dn turn Diego simeone.

2 Likes

Re: You Need To See How This Girl Danced Nakedly In The Club Last Night by waxxydude: 10:26am On May 09, 2016
dozmandon:
Lol i leave d control 4 house my broda no b me dey here. The guy dn turn Diego simeone.
Lol cheesy

3 Likes

Re: You Need To See How This Girl Danced Nakedly In The Club Last Night by Nobody: 12:20pm On May 09, 2016
hustling go pay she's doing what she knows best
Re: You Need To See How This Girl Danced Nakedly In The Club Last Night by Nobody: 12:20pm On May 09, 2016
hustling go pay she's doing what she knows best
Re: You Need To See How This Girl Danced Nakedly In The Club Last Night by youngberry001(m): 12:24pm On May 09, 2016
Mcheeww.......how does dis shiit concerns me
Re: You Need To See How This Girl Danced Nakedly In The Club Last Night by CrownV12(m): 1:58pm On May 09, 2016
younqjohn01:
What A shame !
You need to see how this girl danced Nakedly in the
club last Night
See more photos here .......... http://www.naijagrove.com/2016/05/what-a-shame-you-need-to-see-how-this-girl-danced-nakedly-in-the-club-last-night/
which last night?? This old photo that has been out for over 2 years?? Tiredof these Lying bloggers... Thats ehy u will not see clicks

1 Like

Re: You Need To See How This Girl Danced Nakedly In The Club Last Night by ayaside(m): 2:20pm On May 09, 2016
She didn't dance for nobody..She danced cos some dudes pay her for that.
Re: You Need To See How This Girl Danced Nakedly In The Club Last Night by bomasek(m): 3:59pm On May 09, 2016
The way strip bar dey hungry me eh,I just weak
Re: You Need To See How This Girl Danced Nakedly In The Club Last Night by younqjohn01(m): 4:22pm On May 09, 2016
CrownV12:
which last night?? This old photo that has been out for over 2 years?? Tiredof these Lying bloggers... Thats ehy u will not see clicks
Bro Get A Life ! You Are Just Wasting !
Re: You Need To See How This Girl Danced Nakedly In The Club Last Night by boss1310(m): 7:07pm On May 09, 2016
what is she covering.I won't let someone be stark nakked and gyrate on me abeg cos later I be smelling like poo
Re: You Need To See How This Girl Danced Nakedly In The Club Last Night by Faru1(m): 10:06pm On May 09, 2016
and later in her life she will now be disturbing pastors to help pray that she needs God fearing and responsible man to marry..... mtcheew
Re: You Need To See How This Girl Danced Nakedly In The Club Last Night by schumastic(m): 10:28pm On May 09, 2016
look how pretty n sexy she looks yet no atom of sense in those brain and the worse part is the guy is covered all through...tomorrow they will say is the elders or witch hunt people from the village that don't want them to get married iranu
Re: You Need To See How This Girl Danced Nakedly In The Club Last Night by CrownV12(m): 11:41pm On May 09, 2016
younqjohn01:
Bro im glad i have one.. I cant say the same for you... N2,000 u wont get from posting misleading posts all for the gain of mischievous clicks... If ee sure for you independently get your likes without disturbing us on nairaland with your misleading content.. Get original content and youre on the path to success.. Work u wont want to work youd go and be lifting news from other portals and creating stories that do not match the pictures... I wish you all the beat still.
Re: You Need To See How This Girl Danced Nakedly In The Club Last Night by absalut: 11:44pm On May 09, 2016
Free world !
Re: You Need To See How This Girl Danced Nakedly In The Club Last Night by CrownV12(m): 11:45pm On May 09, 2016
younqjohn01:
your site is naijagrove.. Biko tell me what "grove" is.. Spelling you dont know.. Im 100% sure u mean groove cos grove doesn't suit ur context.. Your brain is clearly wasted.. Truck battery cannot jump start your brain... Low IQ somebody.
Re: You Need To See How This Girl Danced Nakedly In The Club Last Night by swaggzo(m): 12:27am On May 10, 2016
I LOVE THIS GIRL! cheesy
Re: You Need To See How This Girl Danced Nakedly In The Club Last Night by TheValiant(m): 2:01am On May 10, 2016
She's a stripper. They everywhere in Lagos.
Re: You Need To See How This Girl Danced Nakedly In The Club Last Night by Ibroboss(m): 2:14am On May 10, 2016
I don dey doze off before ni o,as I see this na so my eyes stand pa,and na one man go put this one for house as wife like that o
Re: You Need To See How This Girl Danced Nakedly In The Club Last Night by younqjohn01(m): 5:22am On May 10, 2016
CrownV12:
your site is naijagrove.. Biko tell me what "grove" is.. Spelling you dont know.. Im 100% sure u mean groove cos grove doesn't suit ur context.. Your brain is clearly wasted.. Truck battery cannot jump start your brain... Low IQ somebody.

Mind you that Naijagrove.com you see can feed you and your entire family for the next 2 years okay, if you wanna knw how ? Join blogging and see ! S*n of A b*tch ! Hungry lad ! Numskull ! Empty barrel !
Re: You Need To See How This Girl Danced Nakedly In The Club Last Night by younqjohn01(m): 5:22am On May 10, 2016
CrownV12:
Bro im glad i have one.. I cant say the same for you... N2,000 u wont get from posting misleading posts all for the gain of mischievous clicks... If ee sure for you independently get your likes without disturbing us on nairaland with your misleading content.. Get original content and youre on the path to success.. Work u wont want to work youd go and be lifting news from other portals and creating stories that do not match the pictures... I wish you all the beat still.
lols that's why I said you are wasting ! Cos if you aren't why don't you get something doing ? Although I wasn't paid for this buh earned a lot through this ! Ote dey there dey hate. Me and I'm making my money with my blog ! F*ck you a**hole
Re: You Need To See How This Girl Danced Nakedly In The Club Last Night by Idydarling(f): 7:16am On May 10, 2016
posters above me.... which kind fight be ds?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Remember My Girlfriend Who Doesn't Pick My Calls Every Evenings? I Cut_her / My Husband Is Asking Me To Him The Guys Number / Busty Lady Celebrates Her Man’s Birthday In Bed Romancin Him, Got People Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.