Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,022 members, 7,828,597 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:51 AM

You Need To See How This Girl Danced Nakedly In The Club Last Night - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Need To See How This Girl Danced Nakedly In The Club Last Night (6210 Views)

See How This Yaho*o Boy Fvck This Girl In A Club Last Night / We Met In The Club Last Night And This Happened When I Got To His House / My Very Nasty Experience At A Nairobi Night Club Last Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Need To See How This Girl Danced Nakedly In The Club Last Night by milky3(f): 10:17am On May 10, 2016
someone wife to be s/one mother to be s/one grand mother to be I wonder what she will be ruminating on by the time she is Octogenarian #vanity
Re: You Need To See How This Girl Danced Nakedly In The Club Last Night by CrownV12(m): 10:26am On May 10, 2016
younqjohn01:

Mind you that Naijagrove.com you see can feed you and your entire family for the next 2 years okay, if you wanna knw how ? Join blogging and see ! S*n of A b*tch ! Hungry lad ! Numskull ! Empty barrel !
We can easily get an idea of ur filthy income through a rough visit to your site and alexa... Didirin your site can hardly feed just u for a week.. But your poverty mentality still cloud your mentality omugo... Feed your poverty stricken family before you attempt to feed another abirun... Post your accomplishments from the site here... Lets clear doubts... Hungry boy... We will be here when u start seeking help to complete your house rent.. Dont worry we Nairalaners are good people we will be here for you fvck boy
Re: You Need To See How This Girl Danced Nakedly In The Club Last Night by CrownV12(m): 10:36am On May 10, 2016
younqjohn01:
lols that's why I said you are wasting ! Cos if you aren't why don't you get something doing ? Although I wasn't paid for this buh earned a lot through this ! Ote dey there dey hate. Me and I'm making my money with my blog ! F*ck you a**hole
youre wasting, your site is wasting, your intellect is wasting, youre still even wasting Nairalander's MB... With your site that cannot even stay online you want to feed someone's family... Just like peak milk.. Poverty, its in you

Re: You Need To See How This Girl Danced Nakedly In The Club Last Night by younqjohn01(m): 10:40am On May 10, 2016
CrownV12:
youre wasting, your site is wasting, your intellect is wasting, youre still even wasting Nairalander's MB... With your site that cannot even stay online you want to feed someone's family... Just like peak milk.. Poverty, its in you
pls bro get a life or die !
Re: You Need To See How This Girl Danced Nakedly In The Club Last Night by CrownV12(m): 10:41am On May 10, 2016
younqjohn01:
lols that's why I said you are wasting ! Cos if you aren't why don't you get something doing ? Although I wasn't paid for this buh earned a lot through this ! Ote dey there dey hate. Me and I'm making my money with my blog ! F*ck you a**hole
this one your server is offline, you don chop?? Nairalanders biko come and save this Internally displaced person grin grin grin grin grin

Re: You Need To See How This Girl Danced Nakedly In The Club Last Night by CrownV12(m): 10:46am On May 10, 2016
younqjohn01:
pls bro get a life or die !
cry baby.. Its not my fault your site is offline.. Dont vent the anger on me jare... Gaan learn bricklayer or vulcanizer you will not hear
Re: You Need To See How This Girl Danced Nakedly In The Club Last Night by obontami: 9:59am On Jun 07, 2016
younqjohn01:
What A shame !
You need to see how this girl danced Nakedly in the
club last Night
See more photos here .......... http://www.naijagrove.com/2016/05/what-a-shame-you-need-to-see-how-this-girl-danced-nakedly-in-the-club-last-night/

There is absolutely nothing wrong with that
Arrrgh
Be civilized for once, please
Re: You Need To See How This Girl Danced Nakedly In The Club Last Night by obontami: 10:09am On Jun 07, 2016
schumastic:
look how pretty n sexy she looks yet no atom of sense in those brain and the worse part is the guy is covered all through...tomorrow they will say is the elders or witch hunt people from the village that don't want them to get married iranu

Guy stop being an hypocrite if she offer her self to you won't you fccck her ??

GOSH.... Some people sef angry
Re: You Need To See How This Girl Danced Nakedly In The Club Last Night by obontami: 10:17am On Jun 07, 2016
CrownV12:
this one your server is offline, you don chop?? Nairalanders biko come and save this Internally displaced person grin grin grin grin grin

cheesy Bros that's too much naw haba

Hahahahaha grin grin grin
Re: You Need To See How This Girl Danced Nakedly In The Club Last Night by schumastic(m): 10:22am On Jun 07, 2016
obontami:

Guy stop being an hypocrite if she offer her self to you won't you fccck her ??

GOSH.... Some people sef angry

I was about replying you with harsh words then I saw your signature and decided not to anymore...only thing I can say to you is, go to yabaleft cus your sins are forgiven
Re: You Need To See How This Girl Danced Nakedly In The Club Last Night by obontami: 10:25am On Jun 07, 2016
schumastic:

I was about replying you with harsh words then I saw your signature and decided not to anymore...only thing I can say to you is, go to yabaleft cus your sins are forgiven

GTFOH breh

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is The One Thing You Don't Like About Yourself? / Video Of Female Barber Cutting Man's Hair With Clippin Her Backside / Mason Greenwood Is Innocent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.