Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,541 members, 7,819,924 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:53 AM

A Letter To Myself! - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Letter To Myself! (13623 Views)

The Lady Who Wrote A Letter To All The Fine Boys In Her Church Explains Herself / Here's a Letter to My Future Husband (((Honey I Love You)))) / A Letter Of Apology To My Fellow Nairalanders...refiner. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Letter To Myself! by Nobody: 4:18pm On May 09, 2016
ariyike23:

lol..i loff her like tat,infact its her wahala dt attracts me to her... Nd no i wee never be mrcorkholic,i prefer bin stfuareyouGodish.. grin grin grin grin
I give up! That girl will set you against me cry cry cry she said I broke her heart because I dumped her

STfUareyouGodish cheesy cheesy cheesy I like that. Pls take me away from here
Re: A Letter To Myself! by Nobody: 4:19pm On May 09, 2016
HateU2:
I already found one cheesy
Kingr.ex1 grin grin grin
Smellymo.uth grin grin
Ati bee bee lo cheesy
Those ones can have you. They date anything cheesy cheesy
Re: A Letter To Myself! by Nobody: 4:21pm On May 09, 2016
ariyike23:

haaa,u yaff sold me.. shocked shocked shocked shocked,
No oooo! I did not ooo.
Just match making cheesy
Re: A Letter To Myself! by Nobody: 4:22pm On May 09, 2016
HateU2:
U shld be tanking me undecided
LEAVE ME ALONE market woman. Go and sell your pepper angry
Re: A Letter To Myself! by ariyike23(f): 4:26pm On May 09, 2016
MrCork:

^^^^but why do u non nigerian imigggrants allways come to nairaland to derail beaurrriful marraige threads?...can u try that $hit ther in that Ghana?.....worst of all..even from yor grammma sef, i bet on my £28,000(cash) Range rover spot that u hav tribal mark..i lie?...PROOOOF ME WRONG.. SHOW US YOR PICTURE!!! ((SHAME))) undecided

fccktard,non nigerian? c dis cotonou boy.. grin grin grin grin, u and daat range rover wey no exist sha.. y shuld i show u my pic? so u can self-service on it at 12 am bah grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: A Letter To Myself! by ariyike23(f): 4:27pm On May 09, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
I give up! That girl will set you against me cry cry cry she said I broke her heart because I dumped her

STfUareyouGodish cheesy cheesy cheesy I like that. Pls take me away from here

grin grin grin grin, dont worry ,she yaff told me evrything,i wee onli b careful ni....dont go yet oo,pls ask mr cork y he wanna c my pic,he said because i av tribal mark? shocked shocked shocked
Re: A Letter To Myself! by MrCork: 4:29pm On May 09, 2016
ariyike23:

fccktard,non nigerian? c dis cotonou boy.. grin grin grin grin, u and daat range rover wey no exist sha.. y shuld i show u my pic? so u can self-service on it at 12 am bah grin grin grin grin

...sweeery if u not hear to marrrry me...i beg ..vermoooooooooooooooooose!!!!((((((TIME WASTER)))) angry

1 Like

Re: A Letter To Myself! by MrCork: 4:32pm On May 09, 2016
ariyike23:

...and dont u hav sexxxxy nice sweeet english name like Sue, Sally, Sharrron, Tamara, Nikola......what on earth is Arriyiyikakakekegaga??...in 2016?...WTF....u homebase people mennnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!!(((I GIV UP)) undecided

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Letter To Myself! by Nobody: 4:32pm On May 09, 2016
ariyike23:

grin grin grin grin, dont worry ,she yaff told me evrything,i wee onli b careful ni....dont go yet oo,pls ask mr cork y he wanna c my pic,he said because i av tribal mark? shocked shocked shocked
Pls be careful

Mrcork she's not Ghanaian and she doesn't have tribal mark. Although she's got small marks on her face but not too big. Just like letter 'I' cheesy cheesy

But she's my woman cheesy cheesy
Re: A Letter To Myself! by ariyike23(f): 4:33pm On May 09, 2016
MrCork:

...sweeery if u not hear to marrrry me...i beg ..vermoooooooooooooooooose!!!!((((((TIME WASTER)))) angry

So na nairaland u wan find wife...heheheheeee... Now i yaff confirmed that yu need deliverance,u wee do 40 dais dry fasting so tat d water i ur brain can dry off,7 days white fasting so u can purge ur soul f evry darkness nd conceit..
Re: A Letter To Myself! by ariyike23(f): 4:34pm On May 09, 2016
MrCork:

...and dont u hav sexxxxy nice sweeet english name like Sue, Sally, Sharrron, Tamara, Nikola......what on earth is Arriyiyikakakekegaga??...in 2016?...WTF....u homebase people mennnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!!(((I GIV UP)) undecided

i swear i yaff lost hope on ur matter,,u rilly dnt wanna know wat my name is.. so stfu..
Re: A Letter To Myself! by ariyike23(f): 4:36pm On May 09, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
Pls be careful

Mrcork she's not Ghanaian and she doesn't have tribal mark. Although she's got small marks on her face but not too big. Just like letter 'I' cheesy cheesy

But she's my woman cheesy cheesy

haaa,u yaff spoilt it all... letter wat? i yaff disman u frm today,hateu2 told me,u confirmed it..nd be ready to receive court summons for degrading my person and causing me psychological trauma in the process...im sueing for damages
Re: A Letter To Myself! by Nobody: 4:41pm On May 09, 2016
ariyike23:

haaa,u yaff spoilt it all... letter wat? i yaff disman u frm today,hateu2 told me,u confirmed it..nd be ready to receive court summons for degrading my person and causing me psychological trauma in the process...im sueing for damages
I wee just go and jump from 3rd mainland bridge if you leave me. Trust me, I won't do a TeeBilz. I will jump

If you sue me to court, you'll still be my counsel. You'll be the lawyer to defend me. So is it really necessary?
Re: A Letter To Myself! by MrCork: 4:42pm On May 09, 2016
ariyike23:

i swear i yaff lost hope on ur matter,,u rilly dnt wanna know wat my name is.. so stfu..

^^^^^ther u go,,,STFUareyouG0d juss confirmd u gots tribal mark that looooklike **letter T**...T for Tango.....can u imagine u as a wifey material?...truss me...I rather Kataport my sef to mars than to marrrrrry u!!!(no oofeinse) undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Letter To Myself! by halfricanadian(f): 4:44pm On May 09, 2016
mrcork baby

Your wife is here grin grin grin grin
Re: A Letter To Myself! by MrCork: 4:45pm On May 09, 2016
halfricanadian:
mrcork baby

Your wife is here grin grin grin grin

..you & who? undecided

1 Like

Re: A Letter To Myself! by halfricanadian(f): 4:47pm On May 09, 2016
MrCork:

..you & who? undecided

Baby me nd u cheesy

I love u i love u i love u i love u
Re: A Letter To Myself! by Nobody: 4:48pm On May 09, 2016
Hahahahahahahahahahaha I don die. See fipa cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: A Letter To Myself! by ariyike23(f): 4:49pm On May 09, 2016
MrCork:

^^^^^ther u go,,,STFUareyouG0d juss confirmd u gots tribal mark that looooklike **letter T**...T for Tango.....can u imagine u as a wifey material?...truss me...I rather Kataport my sef to mars than to marrrrrry u!!!(no oofeinse) undecided

lol,u need Chisos... No offence either buh u sound lame wink
Re: A Letter To Myself! by ariyike23(f): 4:50pm On May 09, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
I wee just go and jump from 3rd mainland bridge if you leave me. Trust me, I won't do a TeeBilz. I will jump

If you sue me to court, you'll still be my counsel. You'll be the lawyer to defend me. So is it really necessary?

lol grin grin grin,i wee sue yu to court oo nd still defend yu so u cn pay enoff damages...PLease im outta ere,av had enoff jawe,,will soon leave work.. we talk later gee.. pls hold cork bf he escapes aro
Re: A Letter To Myself! by MrCork: 4:51pm On May 09, 2016
ariyike23:

lol,u need Chisos... No offence either buh u sound lame wink

...why are u on this thread..GO AWAY....u remind us if the tiny $hit u flush in the toilet that wunt go away....We on our knee...we beg u....Leave the thread..GO AWAY..i beg!!! embarassed
Re: A Letter To Myself! by KingRex1(m): 4:55pm On May 09, 2016
HateU2:
I already found one cheesy
Kingrex1 grin grin grin
Smellymouth grin grin
Ati bee bee lo cheesy
Someone has taken her afternun dose of weed.

Mrcork u need to coman carry this gurl

1 Like

Re: A Letter To Myself! by Nobody: 4:58pm On May 09, 2016
ariyike23:

lol grin grin grin,i wee sue yu to court oo nd still defend yu so u cn pay enoff damages...PLease im outta ere,av had enoff jawe,,will soon leave work.. we talk later gee.. pls hold cork bf he escapes aro
lol. Ok

Catch ya soon then
Re: A Letter To Myself! by MrCork: 5:03pm On May 09, 2016
KingRex1:
Someone has taken her afternun dose of weed.

Mrcork u need to coman carry this gurl

...bro ignore her.. Hate2u is suffffarrin from flankocrasimank pikorondolanda & we already called the Dr......they on there way! wink
Re: A Letter To Myself! by MrCork: 5:06pm On May 09, 2016
ariyike23:

...work?..selling bread n egg?....are u tryna impress we Londoners??.. STOP LYIN jorr!! undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Letter To Myself! by ariyike23(f): 5:11pm On May 09, 2016
MrCork:

...work?..selling bread n egg?....are u tryna impress we Londoners??.. STOP LYIN jorr!! undecided

issoraite.. its my profession dts selling bread and egg abi... issokay..i wuldnt say anything again..
Re: A Letter To Myself! by Ishilove: 5:18pm On May 09, 2016
MrCork:

Dear Mr Cork, u a fine young handsome, gooodloookin, single, bachelor, livvin alone on 3 bedrrom house, sexxxy, cute humble, carin, husssband material God fearing, Sexxxx symbol, charmin, Sagitarrrrian, non smokin, sweeet lovin, church goin guy from Pekam London, who drives £28,000(cash) Range rover spot.... when are you gooono settle down & marry??

1..Pressssure from Home angry

2...,,Preeesure from Parents angry

3........Presssssure from my lovelys angry

4............Pressssure from babes angry

5....Serrrrrrious presssure from my EX,s embarassed

PLEASE ADVISE!
undecided

Agbaya go an marry.

So you're a sagittarean? My brother is sagittarean and one of the most stubborn, hot tempered people on earth cheesy
Re: A Letter To Myself! by MrCork: 5:24pm On May 09, 2016
ariyike23:

issoraite.. its my profession dts selling bread and egg abi... issokay..i wuldnt say anything again..

...anyways I forgive u...are u light skin? undecided
Re: A Letter To Myself! by ZeeAfrica(f): 5:28pm On May 09, 2016
Letter to op. Dear MrCork, i hope you do realise that advicing you is a bit too hard,because before anyone gives you any advice, you have to answer just 1 question. R u light skinned?
Re: A Letter To Myself! by MrCork: 5:33pm On May 09, 2016
ZeeAfrica:
Letter to op. Dear MrCork, i hope you do realise that advicing you is a bit too hard,because before anyone gives you any advice, you have to answer just 1 question. R u light skinned?

...plis carry your wahala backkkto sierra Leone...I beg..we kinda busy right now discussin marriage! angry
Re: A Letter To Myself! by ZeeAfrica(f): 5:44pm On May 09, 2016
MrCork:

...plis carry your wahala backkkto sierra Leone...I beg..we kinda busy right now discussin marriage! angry

hehhehehe okay. Sierra leone abi? Lol. Kikiki, okay, so do tell, wats stoppin u from marrying den? R u scared? Or maybe u think no girl is worth yo heart?
Re: A Letter To Myself! by Nobody: 5:54pm On May 09, 2016
ariyike23:

haaa,u yaff spoilt it all... letter wat? i yaff disman u frm today,ha.teu2 told me,u confirmed it..nd be ready to receive court summons for degrading my person and causing me psychological trauma in the process...im sueing for damages
Take him ore. Any court, i'm ready 2 pay cheesy. He needs to go 2 jail!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How To Make Her Feel Like A Woman / The Hips On This South African Pretty Queen Will Wow You / Entertain yourself with these different Vawulence Memes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.