Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,332 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:24 AM

Sister In Law Has MAJOR Issues!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sister In Law Has MAJOR Issues!!! (1622 Views)

My Brother In Law Has Been My Lover For More Than 10 Years / Kenyan Man Sleeping With His Sister-in-law Stuck During Sex (Photos/Video) / Drop Your Major Issues With Relationships These Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sister In Law Has MAJOR Issues!!! by Saronna: 12:39pm On May 09, 2016
I used to think that my future sister in law was a nice person and we got along ok. (She has child and is a divorce)But that has changed , she's completely a different person now , this woman has also manged to change my brother. Whenever my mom calls them over or arranges a family gathering this woman doesn't even want to be there she has this look on her face like 'nobody talk to me' that b1tch asś look ! U know what. Anyway she stays for no longer than 10 minutes and heads right outside to her car and texts my brother to come out so they can leave!!!! I mean how DISRESPECTING !! She doesn't even say bye to her mother in law or no one and my brother is becoming just like her! How can someone change a person like this in such a short period of time?
Re: Sister In Law Has MAJOR Issues!!! by Nobody: 12:41pm On May 09, 2016
Eyaaaaaaaaaaah. Good lady gone bad
Re: Sister In Law Has MAJOR Issues!!! by Marlvin(m): 12:55pm On May 09, 2016
If your brother has suddenly become a 'Muppet' I mean no disrespect, it's left for you to put things in order, talk to your brother, man -to- man, find a way to talk to your brother's wife also. don't mince words. try your best to maintain tranquility n orderliness in your home.

word of advice.

#Only the strongest of hands, bends the iron.
Re: Sister In Law Has MAJOR Issues!!! by Saronna: 1:04pm On May 09, 2016
Marlvin:
If your brother has suddenly become a 'Muppet' I mean no disrespect, it's left for you to put things in order, talk to your brother, man -to- man, find a way to talk to your brother's wife also. don't mince words. try your best to maintain tranquility n orderliness in your home.

word of advice.

#Only the strongest of hands, bends the iron.

Iam his sister , and our eldest brother and uncle have already talked some sense in his head but he's just like a whole new person I swear , I'm starting to think she maybe has done something evil to him god forbid!
Re: Sister In Law Has MAJOR Issues!!! by Marlvin(m): 1:13pm On May 09, 2016
Saronna:

Iam his sister , and our eldest brother and uncle have already talked some sense in his head but he's just like a whole new person I swear , I'm starting to think she maybe has done something evil to him god forbid!

oh, My apologies ma'am .

Such happens when the wife is in control of her husband, she's probably the possesive type, not diabolical as you may assume. but as a benefit of doubt, how about you make out time to see your pastor or priest.
Re: Sister In Law Has MAJOR Issues!!! by MRBrownJ: 2:28pm On May 09, 2016
this woman isnt the problem here, your BROTHA is. he is the one who should talk some sense into her head as she certainly tells him the reason(s) why she acts in such a disrespectful way.
Re: Sister In Law Has MAJOR Issues!!! by Saronna: 4:05pm On May 09, 2016
MRBrownJ:
this woman isnt the problem here, your BROTHA is. he is the one who should talk some sense into her head as she certainly tells him the reason(s) why she acts in such a disrespectful way.

What reasons? My entire family has been nothing but nice and accepting of her and her kid we treated her like like family before she even got married to my brother and my mom is just WAY too nice to her although she is saddened when she behaves this way. My brother on the other hand is like a stranger now I feel like I don't even know him anymore , he used to have so much respect for our parents and we could all honestly agree that he was their favourite without doubt but this is scary it's like no matter who talks to him to him abt his nd hes wife's behavior they just get worse!!! Like we are their enemy or something. Seriously I don't know what the hell she's done to him!
Re: Sister In Law Has MAJOR Issues!!! by omega25red(m): 4:09pm On May 09, 2016
Saronna:
I used to think that my future sister in law was a nice person and we got along ok. (She has child and is a divorce)But that has changed , she's completely a different person now , this woman has also manged to change my brother. Whenever my mom calls them over or arranges a family gathering this woman doesn't even want to be there she has this look on her face like 'nobody talk to me' that b1tch asś look ! U know what. Anyway she stays for no longer than 10 minutes and heads right outside to her car and texts my brother to come out so they can leave!!!! I mean how DISRESPECTING !! She doesn't even say bye to her mother in law or no one and my brother is becoming just like her! How can someone change a person like this in such a short period of time?
Stay out of grown folks biz. you don't know whats going on and you are simply reacting to what you think you know or see.
Re: Sister In Law Has MAJOR Issues!!! by MRBrownJ: 4:20pm On May 09, 2016
Saronna:
What reasons? My entire family has been nothing but nice and accepting of her and her kid we treated her like like family before she even got married to my brother and my mom is just WAY too nice to her although she is saddened when she behaves this way. My brother on the other hand is like a stranger now I feel like I don't even know him anymore , he used to have so much respect for our parents and we could all honestly agree that he was their favourite without doubt but this is scary it's like no matter who talks to him to him abt his nd hes wife's behavior they just get worse!!! Like we are their enemy or something. Seriously I don't know what the hell she's done to him!

just because YOU believe that you treat her right, doesnt mean that she sees it the same way. people act/react differently to different subjects. the fact that your brotha also changed is a confirmation that there is an underlying issue here, and unless you figure out what it is, you wont be able to solve this issue. so, since that lady probably wont say it to y'all, talk to your brotha.

1 Like

Re: Sister In Law Has MAJOR Issues!!! by Saronna: 4:50pm On May 09, 2016
MRBrownJ:

just because YOU believe that you treat her right, doesnt mean that she sees it the same way. people act/react differently to different subjects. the fact that your brotha also changed is a confirmation that there is an underlying issue here, and unless you figure out what it is, you wont be able to solve this issue. so, since that lady probably wont say it to y'all, talk to your brotha.

How? undecided he's never available he barely comes home , we're lucky if we get to see him once a month or just reply to our messages! I'm starting to think she's done some magic on him cry cry
Re: Sister In Law Has MAJOR Issues!!! by MRBrownJ: 4:52pm On May 09, 2016
Saronna:
How? undecided he's never available he barely comes home , we're lucky if we get to see him once a month or just reply to our messages! I'm starting to think she's done some magic on him cry cry

find ways to talk to him or do so when she is in the car waiting for him while texting

1 Like

Re: Sister In Law Has MAJOR Issues!!! by GoodFaith: 5:31pm On May 09, 2016
Saronna:

Your brother is going through hell and hard time ". divorce"
Send your brother a text weekly to tell him you love him and praying for him
Call him and say i don;t want any thing "Just called to say hello
See what the out come will be
If he lives in the develop countries-- add court order child support

1 Like

Re: Sister In Law Has MAJOR Issues!!! by Saronna: 5:41pm On May 09, 2016
GoodFaith:

Your brother is going through hell and hard time ". divorce"

What do u mean by this?

Send your brother a text weekly to tell him you love him and praying for him
Call him and say i don;t want any thing "Just called to say hello
See what the out come will be
If he lives in the develop countries-- add court order child support

I always do that! I also tell him how mom misses him and he should come see her atleast on the weekends but all my messages are sent just to be ignored sad
Re: Sister In Law Has MAJOR Issues!!! by GoodFaith: 5:44pm On May 09, 2016
Saronna:

I always do that! I also tell him how mom misses him and he should come see her atleast on the weekends but all my messages are sent just to be ignored sad

It is not about your mom for now
Any comment should be about your brother
You people need to support he and don't ask question for now
Your text should say
:" bro hope you having a nice day love U"
After about few month,. ask if him want to meet you for coffee or drink on you
If you meet don't asking question
Just listen

1 Like

Re: Sister In Law Has MAJOR Issues!!! by halfricanadian(f): 6:07pm On May 09, 2016
If talking doesnt work

Prayer would
Re: Sister In Law Has MAJOR Issues!!! by skywalker240(m): 6:09pm On May 09, 2016
the only person u can talk to here is ur brother....dont approach his wife....and pls dont become the worst enemy of husband and wife.

1 Like

Re: Sister In Law Has MAJOR Issues!!! by sirliu(m): 7:34pm On May 09, 2016
OP stop advising him. All you guys are doing is talking and you're not listening and nobody has ever learned anything by talking.

Instead call him and let him confide in you. If you have to get him a bit drunk or relaxed, do so. But let him tell you what is on his mind.

1 Like

Re: Sister In Law Has MAJOR Issues!!! by UyiIredia(m): 7:52pm On May 09, 2016
@ Saronna: Why dont you challenge the lady on her behaviour? She's long overdue for the talk.
Re: Sister In Law Has MAJOR Issues!!! by Nobody: 8:00pm On May 09, 2016
Nairaland was not there when you married.

Why are you telling us now
Re: Sister In Law Has MAJOR Issues!!! by Saronna: 8:19pm On May 09, 2016
UyiIredia:
@ Saronna: Why dont you challenge the lady on her behaviour? She's long overdue for the talk.

How do I do that? undecided undecided
Re: Sister In Law Has MAJOR Issues!!! by jacy67(f): 8:48pm On May 09, 2016
UyiIredia:

This is very wrong. The lady will see it that she has no right to correct her since she's not the husband. As much as you think your brother is in some sort of problem, you have to thread softly. For now, if you must talk to him, let it not be something concerning his marriage.

some ladies take what you e regard as being " nice" for taking over their man.

1 Like

Re: Sister In Law Has MAJOR Issues!!! by Saronna: 9:49pm On May 09, 2016
SirWere:
Nairaland was not there when you married.

Why are you telling us now

Seriously

(1) (Reply)

Guys In Romanceland Has More Low Self Esteem Than The Ladies / You Are Going To Love This Kilishi. No Joke. / Love Life Of An Average Nigerian Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.