Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,394 members, 7,815,840 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:18 PM

My Brother In Law Has Been My Lover For More Than 10 Years - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Brother In Law Has Been My Lover For More Than 10 Years (5558 Views)

My Brother In Law Has Overstayed His Welcome (graphic Pics) / 27-Year-Old Man Batters Lover For Denying Him Sex After Buying A Phone For Her / I Think My Mother In Law Has Corona Virus So I Have Quarantined Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Brother In Law Has Been My Lover For More Than 10 Years by ORAGBON(m): 6:23pm On Dec 19, 2017
Fourteen years ago,I married Tim who was the love of my life. He was a very handsome young man who swept me off my feet.Tim had just returned from the US to start off his music career in Nigeria.I was fresh out of law school. But we were so in love,we didnt care whether we had money or not. We just wanted to be together.Our wedding was made possible by all the things we borrowed from friends and family.We moved into our one room apartment in Surulere and we were so happy.

We worked so hard and before long,things started looking up for us. By the time we had our first child,we were already making enough money to start a building project. Tim and I were a team. We did everything and planned together. Our future seemed promising.

In the third year of our marriage,Tim cheated on me. That betrayal changed everything. Changed our lives. I was so hurt, I cried for days and weeks non stop. I wanted to leave the marriage but my husband and family members kept pleading and asking me to forgive him.

One day,my brother in law,my husband’s elder brother who was working in Chevron at the time came to live with us for the weekend. He was unmarried at the time. That weekend,my husband had a show at the island so I spent Friday night watching movies with Roy. We watched a movie about a lady who cheated on her cheating husband. It looked as of the movie was talking to me. Long story short,after the movie,I started crying and Roy tried to comfort me. Things had not been the same since the affair,I felt so warm and loved when Roy held me. I was still very hurt by Tim’s betrayal. Roy held me like he knew i wanted to be comforted,held and loved. From that day till 10 years later,Roy and I have been sleeping with each other when we have any opportunity. We just continued anytime we could.

No one suspected us. We were very discreet. Even when Roy got married four years later,we still continued. People only knew that Roy saw me as his favorite sister in law. No one ever thought that we were doing more than that.

Through out my almost 10 year affair with Roy,I knew Tim was not faithful either so it made it less difficult to feel any guilt.

Unfortunately, this year.last July,Roy’s wife found out about me and her husband....see more

http://livelystones.com.ng/my-brother-in-law-has-been-my-lover-for-more-than-10-years/
Re: My Brother In Law Has Been My Lover For More Than 10 Years by thedondada(m): 6:24pm On Dec 19, 2017
Lol.

Keep the hustle bro. Keep it up

1 Like

Re: My Brother In Law Has Been My Lover For More Than 10 Years by Nobody: 6:25pm On Dec 19, 2017
angry

∆ ∆
Re: My Brother In Law Has Been My Lover For More Than 10 Years by gwmlogistic: 6:26pm On Dec 19, 2017
Hey
Re: My Brother In Law Has Been My Lover For More Than 10 Years by Jochabed(f): 6:26pm On Dec 19, 2017
Wow!! Its disgusting.

1 Like

Re: My Brother In Law Has Been My Lover For More Than 10 Years by SweetJoystick(m): 6:57pm On Dec 19, 2017
Yawns
Re: My Brother In Law Has Been My Lover For More Than 10 Years by anibirelawal(m): 9:44pm On Dec 19, 2017
So wetin U want make we do now......?

1 Like

Re: My Brother In Law Has Been My Lover For More Than 10 Years by ORAGBON(m): 10:03pm On Dec 19, 2017
looks like an hopeless situation.
anibirelawal:
So wetin U want make we do now......?
Re: My Brother In Law Has Been My Lover For More Than 10 Years by habsydiamond(m): 11:18pm On Dec 19, 2017
Eleyii gidi gan...
Re: My Brother In Law Has Been My Lover For More Than 10 Years by idibe24(m): 3:49am On Dec 20, 2017
very bad of u too sleep with ur husband brother.
Re: My Brother In Law Has Been My Lover For More Than 10 Years by Romanic: 7:25am On Dec 20, 2017
Such Family needs serious cleansing .

There is no way two wrongs can make a right.

Jochabed:
Wow!! Its disgusting.
Re: My Brother In Law Has Been My Lover For More Than 10 Years by Romanic: 7:26am On Dec 20, 2017
Hmmmmm!

Nawa for this lady ohhhh.

She no see outsider d sleep with , its her brother inlaw.

Things d happen shaaa.

Abi ,the husband sleeping with her Sister or cousin

ORAGBON:

Fourteen years ago,I married Tim who was the love of my life. He was a very handsome young man who swept me off my feet.Tim had just returned from the US to start off his music career in Nigeria.I was fresh out of law school. But we were so in love,we didnt care whether we had money or not. We just wanted to be together.Our wedding was made possible by all the things we borrowed from friends and family.We moved into our one room apartment in Surulere and we were so happy.

We worked so hard and before long,things started looking up for us. By the time we had our first child,we were already making enough money to start a building project. Tim and I were a team. We did everything and planned together. Our future seemed promising.

In the third year of our marriage,Tim cheated on me. That betrayal changed everything. Changed our lives. I was so hurt, I cried for days and weeks non stop. I wanted to leave the marriage but my husband and family members kept pleading and asking me to forgive him.

One day,my brother in law,my husband’s elder brother who was working in Chevron at the time came to live with us for the weekend. He was unmarried at the time. That weekend,my husband had a show at the island so I spent Friday night watching movies with Roy. We watched a movie about a lady who cheated on her cheating husband. It looked as of the movie was talking to me. Long story short,after the movie,I started crying and Roy tried to comfort me. Things had not been the same since the affair,I felt so warm and loved when Roy held me. I was still very hurt by Tim’s betrayal. Roy held me like he knew i wanted to be comforted,held and loved. From that day till 10 years later,Roy and I have been sleeping with each other when we have any opportunity. We just continued anytime we could.

No one suspected us. We were very discreet. Even when Roy got married four years later,we still continued. People only knew that Roy saw me as his favorite sister in law. No one ever thought that we were doing more than that.

Through out my almost 10 year affair with Roy,I knew Tim was not faithful either so it made it less difficult to feel any guilt.

Unfortunately, this year.last July,Roy’s wife found out about me and her husband....see more

www.livelystones.com.ng

Re: My Brother In Law Has Been My Lover For More Than 10 Years by Hector09(m): 7:29am On Dec 20, 2017
I go try this with my cousine wife
Re: My Brother In Law Has Been My Lover For More Than 10 Years by ORAGBON(m): 8:54am On Dec 20, 2017
Hector09:
I go try this with my cousine wife
Pls don't my broda. We should only emulate good things. Evil has its way to boomerang

1 Like

Re: My Brother In Law Has Been My Lover For More Than 10 Years by Romanic: 10:51am On Dec 20, 2017
Well, not hopeless totally . it can be remedied if all parties act mature.
ORAGBON:
looks like an hopeless situation.
Re: My Brother In Law Has Been My Lover For More Than 10 Years by ORAGBON(m): 11:38am On Dec 20, 2017
mature ke? well, anything is possible
Romanic:
Well, not hopeless totally . it can be remedied if all parties act mature.

1 Like

Re: My Brother In Law Has Been My Lover For More Than 10 Years by ORAGBON(m): 2:14pm On Dec 20, 2017
sorry thing
idibe24:
very bad of u too sleep with ur husband brother.

1 Like

Re: My Brother In Law Has Been My Lover For More Than 10 Years by LivelyStones: 5:01pm On Dec 20, 2017
ORAGBON:
mature ke? well, anything is possible
Firstly repentant toward God must be done by the wife. As there is no justification for her action. Then she ask for forgiveness from her husband and her husband brother's wife.

1 Like

Re: My Brother In Law Has Been My Lover For More Than 10 Years by ORAGBON(m): 10:34pm On Dec 20, 2017
i concur
LivelyStones:
Firstly repentant toward God must be done by the wife. As there is no justification for her action. Then she ask for forgiveness from her husband and her husband brother's wife.
Re: My Brother In Law Has Been My Lover For More Than 10 Years by Romanic: 7:00am On Dec 21, 2017
Hmmmmm, He should keep up with what will back fire soonest Nooooo!!! loool. Serious gbegeee.
thedondada:
Lol.

Keep the hustle bro. Keep it up
Re: My Brother In Law Has Been My Lover For More Than 10 Years by Romanic: 7:02am On Dec 21, 2017
She has to also prepare her mind to accept the outcome in good faith as a punishment for her sins. After all when Paul was converted , he suffered blindness small.
LivelyStones:
Re: My Brother In Law Has Been My Lover For More Than 10 Years by LivelyStones: 11:00am On Dec 21, 2017
That is too harsh. What will Jesus do in this situation?
Romanic:
She has to also prepare her mind to accept the outcome in good faith as a punishment for her sins. After all when Paul was converted , he suffered blindness small.

1 Like

Re: My Brother In Law Has Been My Lover For More Than 10 Years by ORAGBON(m): 5:32pm On Dec 21, 2017
He will forgive and not talk about it again
LivelyStones:
That is too harsh. What will Jesus do in this situation?

1 Like

Re: My Brother In Law Has Been My Lover For More Than 10 Years by Romanic: 11:15am On Dec 22, 2017
Exactly.
Thats why He is Jesus Christ.
Smiles.
ORAGBON:
He will forgive and not talk about it again
Re: My Brother In Law Has Been My Lover For More Than 10 Years by Nobody: 11:25am On Dec 22, 2017
Keep lying you hear, keep lying.
Re: My Brother In Law Has Been My Lover For More Than 10 Years by ORAGBON(m): 5:17pm On Dec 22, 2017
smiley smiley smiley
Purebeerry:
Keep lying you hear, keep lying.
Re: My Brother In Law Has Been My Lover For More Than 10 Years by rickyboss333: 7:17pm On Dec 22, 2017
ORAGBON:

www.livelystones.com.ng

wow... disgustingly interesting

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Brother In Law Has Been My Lover For More Than 10 Years by Beke2020: 10:10pm On Mar 12, 2018
Things dey happen ooo

(1) (Reply)

Let This Address What You Want To Address / "Who Twerks Better" 2 Lagos Babes With Big Backside Twerks Hard In Just Panties / This Girl Wan Kill Me ��

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.