Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,499 members, 7,830,507 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:19 AM

What If I'm A Muslim And Believe Jesus Is My Lord And Saviour - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What If I'm A Muslim And Believe Jesus Is My Lord And Saviour (4514 Views)

Who Made You My Lord ? / Church General Overseer Converts To Muslim And Gives Reasons / Why Are Nigerians Too Superstitious And Believe Too Much In Juju? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What If I'm A Muslim And Believe Jesus Is My Lord And Saviour by menxer: 8:20pm On Jan 03, 2016
snazzyfad:

I guess everyone that has contributed made a point and my take is:

God is not interested in nomenclature.

The question is, if Christians say God is for them alone, do they breath more air than adherents of other religions?

Another mistake we Christians make is, saying Jesus is God.

Jesus manifested Christ, the God consciousness in man.

He set an example for all men to follow in the spiritual evolution of manifesting the Christ.

Ask yourself with all the mastery Jesus attained and manifested how many property is on record that he owned?

The riches of Heaven as promised by Jesus comes to those who are awake to their spiritual self here and now (not necessarily in material terms as we presume).

You must make a deliberate and conscious effort to see your redemption beyond believing in Jesus, to using his teachings to awaken your spiritual consciousness.
Re: What If I'm A Muslim And Believe Jesus Is My Lord And Saviour by analice107: 8:49pm On Jan 03, 2016
Abuzola:
@poster
You are not a practising muslim and you do not know What Islam is. Prophet Muhammad is not a saviour not to talk of any man.
Have you asked yourself, why was jesus beaten and struck and yet he couldn't save himself from the pharises, Jesus was dependant on the God in heaven thats why he prayed to God to save him from the crucifiction luke 22:42, in christianity God did not heed to him, God forsake him mathew 27:46 and he died in the hand of his enemy. Is this who you called saviour ?
Now I caught you. So Jesus died on the cross? Didn't Allah say He deceived the Jews to think that they crucified Jesus, which in truth he(allah) snuck away and replaced him with a look alike?
So Yahweh could not save Jesus eh? Why didn't Allah save Muhammed from the poisoned goat meat fed him by his sex slave Mariya
You talk so stupidly. You quote the Bible. Doesn't the same Bible you read tell you that it was prophesied that Jesus will come and die? Or do you just read the part that you need to deceive yourself with?
Yahweh is not Allah who lies. He said Jesus will come and die, nothing will change it. He came and died.

Why am I even wasting my time with you?
Re: What If I'm A Muslim And Believe Jesus Is My Lord And Saviour by yetunsbay(m): 10:06pm On Jan 03, 2016
noetic2:
ur belief system is fundamentally flawed. . .

a. If u believe Jesus is a prophet and not God. . .u believe the lie of the DEVIL (allah) and not in Jesus Himself.

b. If u believe that Jesus is the son of God, who has redeemed ur sins. u confess ur sins and acknowledge Him as ur saviour.
Then u are saved and now under the grace of salvation, redemption and eternal life.

c. You cannot have Jesus and still be a muslim. Light and darkness have no agreement.

d. u need to radically question ur belief system.
@ C..........Frankly speaking ask your pastor about the truth.........the true religion
Re: What If I'm A Muslim And Believe Jesus Is My Lord And Saviour by orunto27: 7:42am On Jan 04, 2016
Islam, charitably, is Worshipping God by the Teachings of Anobi Isah. So you will receive the rewards of an Islamist and not that of a Muslim, which is Worshipping Allah by the Teachings of Prophet Muhammad and not that of a Moslem, which is Worshipping Allah by the Teachings of Anobi Musa.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Quotes Regarding Islam By Some Western Philosophers / 7 Benefits Of Worshiping Yemaya / Yemonja / Yemòja / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.