Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,664 members, 7,820,331 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:15 PM

Ambrose Alli University Student Stage Protest Today Against The Vc-elect - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ambrose Alli University Student Stage Protest Today Against The Vc-elect (9320 Views)

UNIBEN Student Makes A Portrait Of The VC With 6000 Bottle Covers (Photo) / Funaab Student Attacks The VC Church, DHBC And Set Cars On Fire / PHOTOS: Muslims Students Of UNILAG Protest Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ambrose Alli University Student Stage Protest Today Against The Vc-elect by darkenkach(m): 8:11am On May 10, 2016
Oya, shut down the school everybody should go home. When will our students learn? Protesting won't solve the problem.
Re: Ambrose Alli University Student Stage Protest Today Against The Vc-elect by wellmax(m): 8:29am On May 10, 2016
oshe11:
I'm sorry for deviating!

But my fellow Nairalanders(Civil Engineers),

Please can U link me up with any site where I cn get Civil Engineering Projects and their complete materials?

Lazy student. You can't use Google, you can't use the library or do your own stuff. You come here asking for complete work. Let me remind you that plagiarism is a crime.
Re: Ambrose Alli University Student Stage Protest Today Against The Vc-elect by DEIFIED(m): 8:31am On May 10, 2016
Some set of stupid sudents holding plankers to protest what is not even in their interest. When the school fee was increased by over 100% no one csme out to protest. Its a pity.
Re: Ambrose Alli University Student Stage Protest Today Against The Vc-elect by GLOBALINF: 8:43am On May 10, 2016
mumu just 5 fools againt a vc........
another jobless creatures
Re: Ambrose Alli University Student Stage Protest Today Against The Vc-elect by AbuMikey(m): 8:57am On May 10, 2016
Confused and Tribal Students!
They Better go and Prepare for Second Semester!

The V.C must be an Esan Person My Foot! Like the outgoing V.C isn't an Esan woman. undecided
Re: Ambrose Alli University Student Stage Protest Today Against The Vc-elect by oshe11: 9:09am On May 10, 2016
wellmax:

Lazy student. You can't use Google, you can't use the library or do your own stuff. You come here asking for complete work. Let me remind you that plagiarism is a crime.
lolz! Funi U, u seem to forgt dat U cn also reference anoda person's poject work n also a 'site' per se
Re: Ambrose Alli University Student Stage Protest Today Against The Vc-elect by oshe11: 9:09am On May 10, 2016
wellmax:

lolz! Funi U, u seem to forgt dat U cn also reference anoda person's poject work n also a 'site' per se

help me if U can!
Re: Ambrose Alli University Student Stage Protest Today Against The Vc-elect by Gassa007: 9:10am On May 10, 2016
misspresident:

sorry advanced nursery school.
That's only what your brain can process, no qualms.
Re: Ambrose Alli University Student Stage Protest Today Against The Vc-elect by Nobody: 9:24am On May 10, 2016
Gassa007:
That's only what your brain can process, no qualms.
my brain can process "shut up ur big mouth" and many other things just TRY ME.
Re: Ambrose Alli University Student Stage Protest Today Against The Vc-elect by DrChukzy(m): 9:38am On May 10, 2016
misspresident:
advanced primary school.
How many coaching class do u have? Some Nigerians with dull brain sha. God help them.
Re: Ambrose Alli University Student Stage Protest Today Against The Vc-elect by Gassa007: 10:07am On May 10, 2016
misspresident:

I have alot of things bothering me, you're the least.So I can be wasting my time on a faceless forum with a nitwit.
Re: Ambrose Alli University Student Stage Protest Today Against The Vc-elect by Gassa007: 10:16am On May 10, 2016
misspresident:

And you think you can match me.Your brain really need to be updated regularly.
Re: Ambrose Alli University Student Stage Protest Today Against The Vc-elect by bjdon: 10:29am On May 10, 2016
[quote author=ednut1 post=45478699]Nigeria is just doomed with such myopic mentality. who indigene epp merit abeg[/quote

Can you imagine this is happening in a University, a place where people should be studious and scholary in outlook and above primordial sentiments like tribalism.

I've said it so many times in the past, until Nigerians change their ways and drop all this small minded thinking we will never ever move forward
Re: Ambrose Alli University Student Stage Protest Today Against The Vc-elect by Bloggz74(m): 10:57am On May 10, 2016
catlova2:
All these useless and senseless protests. Instead of them to get their education and move on with life.

Yes boss
Like we have been living,moving and managing in nigeria until we are where we are today at the age.
And I ask wat manner of people are we that we can afford to manage and move on in life inthe face of exploitation,intimidation and harrasement.
Oneday they will ask u to deny your parents and u sure will afterall u will manage and move on.
#Greatmanagers
Re: Ambrose Alli University Student Stage Protest Today Against The Vc-elect by Nobody: 11:04am On May 10, 2016
Bloggz74:

Yes boss
Like we have been living,moving and managing in nigeria until we are where we are today at the age.
And I ask wat manner of people are we that we can afford to manage and move on in life inthe face of exploitation,intimidation and harrasement.
Oneday they will ask u to deny your parents and u sure will afterall u will manage and move on.
#Greatmanagers

I dont blame you anyway. If you spend your youthful age protesting, participating in strikes, aluta and all.
You end up protesting when you have outgrown the age for employment and you ll still come out with placards that you need jobs.
As for the bolded, dont be an eediot.
Re: Ambrose Alli University Student Stage Protest Today Against The Vc-elect by OsamaB: 11:31am On May 10, 2016
Lol... And people like me never knew who our VCs was until graduation
Re: Ambrose Alli University Student Stage Protest Today Against The Vc-elect by NaGodwin: 11:33am On May 10, 2016
He is Already an idiot.
Very stupid small minded person.

catlova2:

I dont blame you anyway. If you spend your youthful age protesting, participating in strikes, aluta and all.
You end up protesting when you have outgrown the age for employment and you ll still come out with placards that you need jobs.
As for the bolded, dont be an eediot.
Re: Ambrose Alli University Student Stage Protest Today Against The Vc-elect by apholaby007(m): 2:26pm On May 10, 2016
Source aauxclusive.com/aau-students-new-vc-saga-are-the-sug-to-blame/
Re: Ambrose Alli University Student Stage Protest Today Against The Vc-elect by apholaby007(m): 2:28pm On May 10, 2016
NaGodwin:
He is Already an idiot. Very stupid small minded person.
Lwkmd...NA pexn pikin o

(1) (2) (Reply)

List On Universities That Sell Supplementary Form? / 5 Proven Ways To Become Intelligent, Brilliant And A Genius. / Social Media And SMS Kill Students' Writing Skills, Says NIPOST

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.