Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,905 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

Can You Marry The Person That You Are Currently Dating? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Marry The Person That You Are Currently Dating? (1484 Views)

Will You Marry Who You're Currently Dating? / What Advise Will You Give To Someone That Is Currently Dating Your Ex. / In One Word Tell Us How You Feel About The Person You Are Currently Dating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Marry The Person That You Are Currently Dating? by MrImole: 6:29pm On May 09, 2016
Can you marry the person that you are currently dating?
Re: Can You Marry The Person That You Are Currently Dating? by Nobody: 6:31pm On May 09, 2016
Nope...marriage was never part of it... cool
Re: Can You Marry The Person That You Are Currently Dating? by halfricanadian(f): 6:32pm On May 09, 2016
whatever God's says

Cos i trust his decisions for me

Ah mean he created me na
Re: Can You Marry The Person That You Are Currently Dating? by MrImole: 6:34pm On May 09, 2016
KashyBaby:

Chai!

I have never heard this one o..
Re: Can You Marry The Person That You Are Currently Dating? by hemartins(m): 6:36pm On May 09, 2016
Currently not dating any lady now.
But my next relationship would be my last.
So, I'm gonna take my time
Love would find me.
Re: Can You Marry The Person That You Are Currently Dating? by MrImole: 6:36pm On May 09, 2016
Lalasticlala seun mynd44 dominique
Re: Can You Marry The Person That You Are Currently Dating? by layla129(f): 6:36pm On May 09, 2016
YES!!

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry The Person That You Are Currently Dating? by MrImole: 6:36pm On May 09, 2016
hemartins:
Ok
Yes?
Re: Can You Marry The Person That You Are Currently Dating? by MrImole: 6:37pm On May 09, 2016
layla129:
YES!!
Wao!
I like your confidence.
Re: Can You Marry The Person That You Are Currently Dating? by vicstar(m): 6:40pm On May 09, 2016
KashyBaby:

I can bet ma ass on diz dat banging and spending is part of d deal grin

Re: Can You Marry The Person That You Are Currently Dating? by Chrisrare: 6:41pm On May 09, 2016
Of course. Unless she start behaving funny.
Re: Can You Marry The Person That You Are Currently Dating? by Nobody: 6:43pm On May 09, 2016
Yes, if she remains the same.
Re: Can You Marry The Person That You Are Currently Dating? by Kondomatic(m): 6:46pm On May 09, 2016
We are in it for the fucking only
Re: Can You Marry The Person That You Are Currently Dating? by saaedlee: 6:50pm On May 09, 2016
Hmmm

Re: Can You Marry The Person That You Are Currently Dating? by Nobody: 6:52pm On May 09, 2016
single!

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry The Person That You Are Currently Dating? by vexing(m): 6:56pm On May 09, 2016
KashyBaby:
You are so dam straight forward. I like a crazy girl like you.
Re: Can You Marry The Person That You Are Currently Dating? by MrImole: 7:02pm On May 09, 2016
Berlyn:
single!

Berlyn:
single!
Wao, we have that in common.
Re: Can You Marry The Person That You Are Currently Dating? by talktonase(m): 7:03pm On May 09, 2016
No I cant...

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry The Person That You Are Currently Dating? by MrImole: 7:07pm On May 09, 2016
What of lalasticlala and tosyne2much, can you marry that girl you are currently dating ?
Re: Can You Marry The Person That You Are Currently Dating? by MrImole: 7:08pm On May 09, 2016
talktonase:
yes i can.Cos i love her...

She is lucky.

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry The Person That You Are Currently Dating? by prico32(m): 7:16pm On May 09, 2016
I have never wished for anything better, look at her everyday & thank God for bringing such wonderful & pure hearted person to me. Will marry her in this life & the next to come

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry The Person That You Are Currently Dating? by halfricanadian(f): 7:19pm On May 09, 2016
prico32:
I have never wished for anything better, look at her everyday & thank God for bringing such wonderful & pure hearted person to me. Will marry her in this life & the next to come

cheesy oga calm down na

Chai i go luff o
Re: Can You Marry The Person That You Are Currently Dating? by prico32(m): 7:20pm On May 09, 2016
grin
Re: Can You Marry The Person That You Are Currently Dating? by prico32(m): 7:21pm On May 09, 2016
I have never wished for anything better, look at her everyday & thank God for bringing such wonderful & pure hearted person to me. Will marry her in this life & the next tocome.

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry The Person That You Are Currently Dating? by Nobody: 7:36pm On May 09, 2016
No pls. Two mad ppl should not marry
Re: Can You Marry The Person That You Are Currently Dating? by halfricanadian(f): 7:37pm On May 09, 2016
pinceprinz:
No pls. Two mad ppl should not marry

cheesy chai
Re: Can You Marry The Person That You Are Currently Dating? by Nobody: 7:39pm On May 09, 2016
Re: Can You Marry The Person That You Are Currently Dating? by halfricanadian(f): 7:46pm On May 09, 2016
pinceprinz:

tongue

So u wont marry her abi embarassed
After all d humping
Re: Can You Marry The Person That You Are Currently Dating? by sinistermind(m): 7:59pm On May 09, 2016
Berlyn:
single!

Niiiiccccceeeeee... when are we seeing? cheesy grin
Re: Can You Marry The Person That You Are Currently Dating? by Nobody: 8:41pm On May 09, 2016
big NO!!! funniest part is that after 2years she is head over heels in love with me
Re: Can You Marry The Person That You Are Currently Dating? by tosyne2much(m): 8:43pm On May 09, 2016
This is very very complicated cheesy
Re: Can You Marry The Person That You Are Currently Dating? by Nobody: 8:48pm On May 09, 2016
Yes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do You Agree With This Pics?? / My Name Is Vivian (A True Life Story) / Great Revenge To A Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.