Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,807 members, 7,831,632 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

Would You Hit A Woman Back If She Hits You First (men Only) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Hit A Woman Back If She Hits You First (men Only) (3579 Views)

How Can I Get My Woman Back? / Kenyan Man Dumps Lady After Sex, Says 'Once You Hit The Honey Pot, Story Ends' / When Your Boyfriend Hits You Hard While At Sleep (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Would You Hit A Woman Back If She Hits You First (men Only) by SUPERPACK: 11:01pm On May 09, 2016
llaykorn:

You'd slap your mother back in 100 folds if she slaps you? Did I get this right?
The question the Op asked was specifically in the contest of a woman, bt my mother is nt just a woman bt a mother, and their is a great differerence between a woman and Mother.
My mother will never slap anybody, and it is so because she is respectful and educated to knw the effect of a womans slap on a man, any woman who is well cultured is supposed to knw that a woman abusing a man physically is a great taboo in the african society.
Any woman that slaps me, i must retaliate a 100 fold if possible.
Re: Would You Hit A Woman Back If She Hits You First (men Only) by Slapsticker: 2:41pm On Jun 02, 2016
A slap from a lady is an emotional outburst. If u witty with words, you can calm her down in four sentences.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Slovakian Bride Wears Over 70M Naira Wedding Gown(£175k). / Ladies Matter Tire Me. / I Ask What He Want On His Damn Birthday, Here Is What He Has To Say

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.