Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,140 members, 7,811,208 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:39 AM

Boyfriend Promised To Take You Out In Exchange For Se.x But Broke His Promise? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Boyfriend Promised To Take You Out In Exchange For Se.x But Broke His Promise? (1118 Views)

Man Exposes Lagos Big Boy Who Promised to Give him N2million for Mouth Action(pi / Am Shaddy Baby From Lekki , I Want A Cool Guy To For Se.x Chat Tonight / Why Don't I Ever Have The Urge For Se.x? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boyfriend Promised To Take You Out In Exchange For Se.x But Broke His Promise? by mamagee3(f): 11:21pm On May 09, 2016
Boyfriend promised to take you out when he wanted se.x so bad but after getting sex then claimed he encountered a financial problem but instead of promising to take you out in the future, he says you should forget about going eating out forever and ever.

And then hung up on you when you try to correct him, what do you do?
Re: Boyfriend Promised To Take You Out In Exchange For Se.x But Broke His Promise? by Nobody: 11:30pm On May 09, 2016
Slap both of you . .
Re: Boyfriend Promised To Take You Out In Exchange For Se.x But Broke His Promise? by Nobody: 11:31pm On May 09, 2016
Did he get the s3x?
Re: Boyfriend Promised To Take You Out In Exchange For Se.x But Broke His Promise? by Maxi112: 11:31pm On May 09, 2016
give him what he want case close cheesy
Re: Boyfriend Promised To Take You Out In Exchange For Se.x But Broke His Promise? by mamagee3(f): 11:39pm On May 09, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
Did he get the s3x?
Yeah.
Re: Boyfriend Promised To Take You Out In Exchange For Se.x But Broke His Promise? by Nobody: 11:47pm On May 09, 2016
mamagee3:

Yeah.
Congratulations, you've just been scammed! cheesy cheesy cheesy

On a second thought, maybe he wasn't satisfied. Maybe the s3x was crap. And he felt it's not worth taking you out •••just saying•••

3 Likes

Re: Boyfriend Promised To Take You Out In Exchange For Se.x But Broke His Promise? by ireneony(f): 11:53pm On May 09, 2016
grin gringringrin
I whenever give my puni to a guy i dont likr even when he takes me out countless times grin

...girls in the house u know this na cheesy
A will keep taking u out but he won't see your pant grin

This Mamagee3 de fall person hand
Re: Boyfriend Promised To Take You Out In Exchange For Se.x But Broke His Promise? by wilybebsy(m): 12:01am On May 10, 2016
mamagee3:
Yeah.
You fvcked up mehn
Re: Boyfriend Promised To Take You Out In Exchange For Se.x But Broke His Promise? by mamagee3(f): 12:03am On May 10, 2016
wilybebsy:
You fvcked up mehn
How?

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend Promised To Take You Out In Exchange For Se.x But Broke His Promise? by wilybebsy(m): 12:09am On May 10, 2016
mamagee3:
How?
You shouldn't have let him had sexx with u
Re: Boyfriend Promised To Take You Out In Exchange For Se.x But Broke His Promise? by Nobody: 12:11am On May 10, 2016
wilybebsy:
What's uncle Wily saying?
Re: Boyfriend Promised To Take You Out In Exchange For Se.x But Broke His Promise? by mamagee3(f): 12:13am On May 10, 2016
wilybebsy:
How should I have known he was scamming me?

He sounded like he meant it when he told me.
Re: Boyfriend Promised To Take You Out In Exchange For Se.x But Broke His Promise? by wilybebsy(m): 12:16am On May 10, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
What's uncle Wily saying?
she's been used and you know it
Re: Boyfriend Promised To Take You Out In Exchange For Se.x But Broke His Promise? by Donlino(m): 12:18am On May 10, 2016
You're just an idiot.
Re: Boyfriend Promised To Take You Out In Exchange For Se.x But Broke His Promise? by Nobody: 12:19am On May 10, 2016
wilybebsy:
she's been used and you know it
such is life. Who no wise go wise by force grin cheesy grin
Smart dude don use her count score
Re: Boyfriend Promised To Take You Out In Exchange For Se.x But Broke His Promise? by wilybebsy(m): 12:20am On May 10, 2016
mamagee3:

Don't be deceive by sweet talks, becareful how you trade.....

This should serve as a lesson
Re: Boyfriend Promised To Take You Out In Exchange For Se.x But Broke His Promise? by wilybebsy(m): 12:22am On May 10, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
such is life. Who no wise go wise by force grin cheesy grin
Smart dude don use her count score
I tell u, the nigga go they feel him self now
Re: Boyfriend Promised To Take You Out In Exchange For Se.x But Broke His Promise? by Nobody: 12:27am On May 10, 2016
wilybebsy:
I tell u, the nigga go they feel him self now
Na so bruv

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend Promised To Take You Out In Exchange For Se.x But Broke His Promise? by MrCork: 12:35am On May 10, 2016
mamagee3:
Boyfriend promised to take you out when he wanted se.x so bad but after getting sex then claimed he encountered a financial problem but instead of promising to take you out in the future, he says you should forget about going eating out forever and ever.

.....wow..lucky devil.....darlin, u fancy chicken n chips? cheesy
Re: Boyfriend Promised To Take You Out In Exchange For Se.x But Broke His Promise? by raumdeuter: 12:38am On May 10, 2016
Maybe the sex wasn't impressive. Try next time to give him mind blowing sex like 10 more times you'll see the change

2 Likes

Re: Boyfriend Promised To Take You Out In Exchange For Se.x But Broke His Promise? by ThreeGEEKS(m): 6:49am On May 10, 2016
mamagee3:

I almost feel bad for you.... embarassed
But like I said "almost" grin
Better luck next time cool
Re: Boyfriend Promised To Take You Out In Exchange For Se.x But Broke His Promise? by Ramanto(m): 6:55am On May 10, 2016
if 10 different guys agree to take you out on the condition of sex, is that how you will accept?
when did being taken out become a criterion for sex? smh
Re: Boyfriend Promised To Take You Out In Exchange For Se.x But Broke His Promise? by anonym0us: 7:42am On May 10, 2016
ireneony:
grin gringringrin
I whenever give my puni to a guy i dont likr even when he takes me out countless times grin

...girls in the house u know this na cheesy
A will keep taking u out but he won't see your pant grin

This Mamagee3 de fall person hand
angry

Re: Boyfriend Promised To Take You Out In Exchange For Se.x But Broke His Promise? by hisawesomeness(m): 10:02am On May 10, 2016
mamagee3:

seriously this shit ain't funny anymore try something new with your life . Damn. You're too damn old for this shit. Epp ya old life.

(1) (Reply)

Advice Please / How a friend foolishly made a lady Lose $84,250? / Woman Laments Husband Is A ‘monster’ In Bed Before But Now Can't Perform (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.