Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,700 members, 7,831,181 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:59 PM

**save Time And Set Up Your Website In Less Than 30mins: Click And Get Material - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / **save Time And Set Up Your Website In Less Than 30mins: Click And Get Material (762 Views)

Google Adsense New Policy, No Acceptance Button To Click And Accept / Top 10 Nairaland Bloggers Of All Time And Their Blogs - Techinfo / What Is The Cost Of A Website In Nigeria?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

**save Time And Set Up Your Website In Less Than 30mins: Click And Get Material by havilahconsults: 11:33pm On May 09, 2016
Click and get a copy now: http://www.gossipnigeria247.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/WEB-HOSTING-AND-WEB-DESIGN-PG.pdf

For more info call Havilah Consults: 08051343914 or 07067190222
You can still drop your email here to get copy.
Re: **save Time And Set Up Your Website In Less Than 30mins: Click And Get Material by havilahconsults: 7:02am On May 10, 2016
Re: **save Time And Set Up Your Website In Less Than 30mins: Click And Get Material by havilahconsults: 9:37am On May 10, 2016
Click and get a copy now: http://www.gossipnigeria247.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/WEB-HOSTING-AND-WEB-DESIGN-PG.pdf

Re: **save Time And Set Up Your Website In Less Than 30mins: Click And Get Material by havilahconsults: 4:20pm On May 10, 2016
Appreciation goes to you all that have been able to pick up our ebooks. Thanks to you guys for positive feedback. Don't be left out friend get your own copy now....it's a give away price. Click this link for your own copy: http://www.gossipnigeria247.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/WEB-HOSTING-AND-WEB-DESIGN-PG.pdf
You can still contact us on: 08051343914 or 07067190222 or drop your email address for a copy
Re: **save Time And Set Up Your Website In Less Than 30mins: Click And Get Material by havilahconsults: 7:27pm On May 10, 2016

Re: **save Time And Set Up Your Website In Less Than 30mins: Click And Get Material by babkenlaundry: 2:25pm On May 11, 2016
Thanks Havilah for changing my life. I know you must have touched many live out there as I experienced. Indeed your (on web hosting and web design practicle guide) book is complete, it's not a waste of money. Now I have my website running @ 1USD with free domain and proudly built by myself with your guides. Thanks a million times........ Keep it up.
Here is my email babken.philcity@gmail.com, i'll appreciate if you can send the book tittled (No secret: BuddyPress and BBPress striped naked).
Re: **save Time And Set Up Your Website In Less Than 30mins: Click And Get Material by havilahconsults: 7:06pm On May 12, 2016
Thanks for ur comment @babkenlaundry, want to believe the book was really helpful. The book you requested for is now forwarded to you kindly check your mail to confirm before making payment for your token access. Still same number 08051343914 or 07067190222.
I'll like to inform you that we have another e book on setting up local host server complete guide which relieves you of burning data. You can do your design offline with WordPress without connecting to a network.
All this books are not pirated, they are compiled and published by Havilah consults. 08051343914 or 07067190222
Re: **save Time And Set Up Your Website In Less Than 30mins: Click And Get Material by havilahconsults: 7:09pm On May 12, 2016
Are you also interested in becoming a professional today? Jest follow the link to get a copy or drop your mail. Call us on 08051343914 or 07067190222
Re: **save Time And Set Up Your Website In Less Than 30mins: Click And Get Material by WEMS(f): 3:27am On May 13, 2016
microjobpays for starters

If you are new to microjobpays.com you definitely need this tutorial. how to get started in creating jobs and making money in the website where people can contact you for your job.It creates good avenue for sellers and buyers all over the world thereby preventing scam by all means.

HOW TO REGISTER

1. visit www.microjobpays.com and click on register

2.You will need to fill form but most importantly you must have a working email.

3.Message to acticatve your account will be sent to your email.Simply click on the link in your inbox and you are registered to start making money.

HOW TO CREATE A JOB

1. login with your unique username and click on your profile and fill in the remaining required spaces which include your name and paypal account email for your business transaction and money making.(Visit www.paypal.com to open an online account ).

NOTE: without the paypal email it will be difficult for you to create a job in the website.We chose paypal cos we say no to scam and refund actions can be taken if jobs are executed without proves and customer's satisfaction..contact admin on issues like this first before going to paypal resolution centre if not we won't be able to help you.

2.Goto post a job at the right hand column of your logged on access.Then follow the template and tell us what you can do and for how much.In the description space..simply describe what you will do for the client.If there are extra fees involved for extra jobs please remember to choose YES in the space allocated for that.

3.Always choose good picture that describes the job post.Nude pictures are not encouraged in the website if not it will show blank picture.

4.Once your job is reviewed and approved you are in for making good money.Simply take the url and spread the information to all your social media contacts to like your job.

Members with high ranking liked jobs and sales will always be rewarded.Best of luck.
Re: **save Time And Set Up Your Website In Less Than 30mins: Click And Get Material by havilahconsults: 12:14pm On May 13, 2016
Here is the ebook.... do not hesitate... Get your own copy now by visiting http://www.gossipnigeria247.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/WEB-HOSTING-AND-WEB-DESIGN-PG.pdf
You can still drop your email here to get a copy directly in your box or call Havilah Consults on 08051343914 / 07067190222

Re: **save Time And Set Up Your Website In Less Than 30mins: Click And Get Material by ekanemfrank: 2:30pm On May 13, 2016
Bros thanks a million time for this wonderful book you spent time compiling. I have always wanted to have my own website but the price people call for me has always scared me not until I got this book and now I'm proud to say I have my website designed by myself. It worth more than the money... Hint me with other books of yours, I'll like make my choice shaoooo. Thanks to you Havilah Consults.
Re: **save Time And Set Up Your Website In Less Than 30mins: Click And Get Material by juniorjay: 5:10pm On May 13, 2016
Earlier scared of getting an ebook like this for N2000 after I saw books and videos from other source at same price and yet achieve nothing. I thank God helping me make this right decision by buying this book, indeed ds book is the bomb. I promise to mail you my website soon.. Taking my time to come up with best concept. Thanks to you Havilah Consults making me a web designer today.
Re: **save Time And Set Up Your Website In Less Than 30mins: Click And Get Material by havilahconsults: 6:25pm On May 13, 2016
Havilah Consults everyone that has bought our books in recent time... Thanks to you all. I believe you guys are doing greatly. feel free to communicate with us cos we are open to discussion and instructions from everyone. 08051343014 or 07067190222

Do you need this book also FOLLOW link (http://www.gossipnigeria247.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/WEB-HOSTING-AND-WEB-DESIGN-PG.pdf ) or drop email
Do you need other materials or an expert to handle your wesite kindly call us: 08051343014 or 07067190222

Love you guys....
Re: **save Time And Set Up Your Website In Less Than 30mins: Click And Get Material by Brainaic(m): 6:32pm On May 13, 2016
Lool! OP be creating post and also showering praises on himself. The first reviewer is advertising the book in another thread while the last two were created on the same day. Kudos!
Re: **save Time And Set Up Your Website In Less Than 30mins: Click And Get Material by babkenlaundry: 7:33pm On May 13, 2016
I'll be glad if you can help me with some programming videos or refer me to some if available.
Re: **save Time And Set Up Your Website In Less Than 30mins: Click And Get Material by havilahconsults: 8:09pm On May 13, 2016
Do you want to be an expert in building a forum or community website? Don't fold your hands back, make your order now on (No Secret: BuddyPress and bbPress Stripped Naked compiled by Havilah Consults). Kindly drop your email to get your own copy right now. Contact: 08051343914 or 07067190222
We are open to questions and help to give you appropriate supports.

Re: **save Time And Set Up Your Website In Less Than 30mins: Click And Get Material by havilahconsults: 11:22am On May 14, 2016
Do you want to be an expert in building a forum or community website? Don't fold your hands back, make your order now on (No Secret: BuddyPress and bbPress Stripped Unclad compiled by Havilah Consults). Kindly drop your email to get your own copy right now. Contact: 08051343914 or 07067190222
We are open to questions and help to give you appropriate supports.
Re: **save Time And Set Up Your Website In Less Than 30mins: Click And Get Material by henryobinna(m): 3:07pm On May 14, 2016
check out this thread foe cheap blog sites and free perks https://www.nairaland.com/3078854/get-affordable-professional-blog-free
Re: **save Time And Set Up Your Website In Less Than 30mins: Click And Get Material by havilahconsults: 6:24pm On May 14, 2016
Thanks for ur comment @babkenlaundry, want to believe the book was really helpful. The book you requested for is now forwarded to you kindly check your mail to confirm before making payment for your token access. Still same number 08051343914 or 07067190222.
I'll like to inform you that we have another e book on setting up local host server complete guide which relieves you of burning data. You can do your design offline with WordPress without connecting to a network.
All this books are not pirated, they are compiled and published by Havilah consults. 08051343914 or 07067190222

(1) (Reply)

Recession: How To Register Domain, Host It For Less Than $12, Start Blogging! / If You Can Build A Website Come In / 8k+ Facebook Fan Page Up For Swap With Twitter Or Instagram Account Asap.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.